• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Well fuck a duck, mine is tan and crystalline. It's depressing/alarming how vendors will just carelessly (or intentionally) ship out the wrong item. Total bummer.

That doesn't mean you don't have O-PCE and have DCK necessarily. The O-PCE I have is tan/yellow and crystalline. There's different batches of everything going around, appearance means nothing if comparing to another chemical.

you can just feel the difference. small insufflated doses feel completely different. dck is rather weak.

I actually don't insufflate anything and prefer oral. I'll try 15mg and see.. I'm guessing very weak effects @ 15mg would indicate DCK, whereas more pronounced effects at that range would indicate o-PCE. Guess we'll find out.

I've yet to try O-PCE (that will change very soon), but O-PCM/dket is much milder in my experience than mxe, in terms of mental effects and euphoria. While some of the classic dissociative effects can be found, it doesn't check all of the boxes that mxe does. A 15mg dose of dket will likely be more notable in a physical sense than a mental one, but still relatively functional.

I've yet to try O-PCE (that will change very soon), but O-PCM/dket is much milder in my experience than mxe, in terms of mental effects and euphoria. While some of the classic dissociative effects can be found, it doesn't check all of the boxes that mxe does. A 15mg dose of dket will likely be more notable in a physical sense than a mental one, but still relatively functional.

DCK is the worst arylcyclohexylamine I've done. (I've tried 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, o-pce, pcp, dxm, ketamine, dck. Missed out on the MXE wave, wish I'd tried it but good for my life overall taking a long break from dissociatives.) I also like MXP better, although I had a semi-violent response to that (making death threats, didn't lay hands on anyone however.) It is better than diphenidine.

So out of all the dissociatives I've done it is second lamest. I think you will like O-PCE, I can't fuck with it because (as posted here) it made me sleep through alarms which I dislike, I generally have something to do during the day.

I actually rather like DCK. As a full on dissociative experience, it definitely leaves something to be desired. But as a low dose near - daily, occasional moderate dose mixed with weed and good music, I've found it to be just right for my lifestyle - at least as much as incorporating dissociatives into one's life can be. I should say though that by the end of a week of regular use, the delusions begin to crop up and I've got to get down on myself a bit to discontinue use for a while.

DCK is the worst arylcyclohexylamine I've done. (I've tried 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, o-pce, pcp, dxm, ketamine, dck. Missed out on the MXE wave, wish I'd tried it but good for my life overall taking a long break from dissociatives.) I also like MXP better, although I had a semi-violent response to that (making death threats, didn't lay hands on anyone however.) It is better than diphenidine.

So out of all the dissociatives I've done it is second lamest. I think you will like O-PCE, I can't fuck with it because (as posted here) it made me sleep through alarms which I dislike, I generally have something to do during the day.
Also it's worth mentioning, to date my fondest experiences of any dissociative I've tried have been had with MXE. I was binging through 5g bags with 1-2 month breaks in between for 2 years, so I'm pretty familiar with the range of effects. If you ever get the chance, I definitely recommend getting a stock of it. Just, you know, be more careful than I was with it.

Also it's worth mentioning, to date my fondest experiences of any dissociative I've tried have been had with MXE. I was binging through 5g bags with 1-2 month breaks in between for 2 years, so I'm pretty familiar with the range of effects. If you ever get the chance, I definitely recommend getting a stock of it. Just, you know, be more careful than I was with it.

I can get it at (edited for price discussion,) don't know purity or anything. Have you ever tried ketamine? That is cheaper (per gram.) Or other dissociatives for that matter (to compare it to.)

I'm interested in it but that price is so much more than I used to see it not sure I want to pay (I'm aware it has become vastly more difficult to source.

Ketamine, for me, is one of my least favorite dissociatives. I rank it above dxm... It is enjoyable but with my tolerance, chasing anything worthwhile is prohibitive, so it usually amounts to impulsive lines that just put me out of it for an hour. For me, ketamine becomes pretty expensive very fast, and unless I combo it with a psychedelic, pretty lackluster and very fleeting.

With LSD it is nice, but MXE & LSD is exponentially more rewarding.

Ketamine, for me, is one of my least favorite dissociatives. I rank it above dxm... It is enjoyable but with my tolerance, chasing anything worthwhile is prohibitive, so it usually amounts to impulsive lines that just put me out of it for an hour. For me, ketamine becomes pretty expensive very fast, and unless I combo it with a psychedelic, pretty lackluster and very fleeting.

With LSD it is nice, but MXE & LSD is exponentially more rewarding.

Cool I'm not a big ketamine dude either I don't use needles and can put a gram up my nose in a night (not ideal for nose/sinuses.)

Take it easy, I quit quite a while ago and I still have spots that don't fully stop scabbing and causing trouble, with plenty of the rest of my nose feeling just dry and eroded. I should do nose washes more often and apply some moisturizer.
I got some pure glycerin - probably best to mix it with vaseline but that shit will put a stop to such dry spots...

Got the glycerin for cryo storage of cultures, like champagne or bear yeasts... :p

Explain sol. Ive always just used it to vape but if you can freeze things with it....well thats just a whole other ballgame.

Take it easy, I quit quite a while ago and I still have spots that don't fully stop scabbing and causing trouble, with plenty of the rest of my nose feeling just dry and eroded. I should do nose washes more often and apply some moisturizer.
I got some pure glycerin - probably best to mix it with vaseline but that shit will put a stop to such dry spots...

Got the glycerin for cryo storage of cultures, like champagne or bear yeasts... :p

Vaseline really shouldn't be used on skin/orifices, especially on open "wounds". Parrafin oil is not agreeable with biological organisms, no matter what companies may say. If I remember it's an endocrine disrupter as well as affecting other systems as well.

Well fuck a duck, mine is tan and crystalline. It's depressing/alarming how vendors will just carelessly (or intentionally) ship out the wrong item. Total bummer.
Mine comes in fat crystals and the dealer has some NMR results on his site (tired of calling them "vendors"). Pretty sure it's the real deal. I just received 2g and it came as a single big fat crystal.

Vaseline really shouldn't be used on skin/orifices, especially on open "wounds". Parrafin oil is not agreeable with biological organisms, no matter what companies may say. If I remember it's an endocrine disrupter as well as affecting other systems as well.
Well if you have a tendency towards atopic dermatitis which is very common, then lotions containing mostly glycerin, vaseline and paraffin have been proven to work very well in keeping the skin moist. Still shouldn't be used excessively on mucosal membranes.

The thing is, you may very well be right (got a journal article? I'm curious), but even if this happens to a clinically significant degree those are still just side effects, but those substances will still keep the skin moist.
Millions of people take topical corticosteroids periodically which surely has a profound effect on endocrine functions and fucks with the skin big time (at least where applied, but some enters the blood, too) . Still these patients will usually be very grateful they have corticosteroids available to them.
Taking any type of medication or even ointment is usually a trade-off between getting symptom relief and suffering side effects. That being said, there isn't much else I can think of that Solipsis could do.

Last edited:
30mg of this motherfucker taken at the same time of 4 lsd blotters knocked me. I blacked out for 4h with amnesia, don't remember a fucking thing but I didn't moved from bed or that seemed at least.When I came out from the blackout I was left with some hardcore lysergic experience very maneageable, without anxiety and a lot of OEV and CEV. I wish I was able to remain conscious on the peak, that should had been amazing. Will try a lower fose of the 2-oxo-pce next time.

The knockout effect kills it for me. A k-hole I can manage but 8 hours of full anaesthetisia I can't have.

I love to read your posts treezy, but you have to be careful man. Get rid of the overboarding anger issues (had them myself, even without drugs, but not that escalating), before you take uncontrolled doses of those types of drugs (or any drugs). Battle someone stronger than you soberly or something that has not so much pain conscience (like trees) instead of bullying around sheeple, even if they provoke you.

Otherwise it can end bad for you and the provoking person and you both dont want that. Anyway your posts are very entertaining. =D

[h=3]Physical effects[/h]O-PCE causes more physical side effects than other dissociatives such as MXE, ketamine, and 3-MeO-PCP. Its side effects are comparable to diphenidine, MXP, and ephenidine.

• Stimulation - This drug is extremely stimulating when compared to other dissociatives such as ketamine, MXE, or DCK. Its stimulation can be compared to classical stimulants such as ritalin or cocaine, but less functional.

Do you find this info accurate? Is 2-oxo-PCE really that much of a stimulant?

Where did you get that quote from? Sounds quite bogus.

That info doesn't seem to be accurate. It's more like the phenidines precisely because it's on the sedating side effects, but not at all stimulant like 3-meos. It doesn't cause amnesia at normal or hole doses, I only blacked out once on the substance and because a high dose mixed with lsd and a lot of ketamine and 2-oxo-pcm before the pce.