• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

awe good for u guys. blessings to u 2 katz.

Oh how it is. I did very well to marry her. Who knows if I'd even be alive now if my unhealthy patterns of use had continued. It's a miracle as it is. Best thing is probably that I can only dose dissociatives whenever she is away for at least a few days. We did full doses of 2-Oxo-PCE three times towards the tail end of MDMA experiences, but she's just not into it and absolutely hates to see me on them. She doesn't really condone my using needles either, but she is okay with it if I only do it from time to time. So yeah, a good thing indeed! Especially since I was at a point where I was convinced I wouldn't ever find anyone to love. She's actually the first one I've ever told that I love her, along with my daughter (this goes both ways). Took me 32 years.

*high five* and hooray for love!

I might have been just to high to feel the eth-lad properly, I totally get that it takes a few times to get combos right. Maybe i had to much 3-meo-pcp. How about a dose time, I'm going to go for 5mg 3-meo-pcp orally, wait one hour than dose the eth-lad next time.

My favorite way is to take 2-3mg bumps throughout the day and really get into that 3-MeO sparkling/hypomanic state as well as you can. THEN take the LSD, and the synergy is through the roof. It's like the 3-MeO allows the LSD to fully affect the mind, for much stronger and more profound/personal effects. The combo, when taken thsi way, really brings out the best in both drugs. Almost every time I do this, even with a half hit of ALD-52 (~62.5ug) (but especially with a whole 125ug), I end up invariably having intense, profound, meaningful trips that cause me to re-investigate my behaviors or patterns. I quit cigarettes on one such trip, didn;t use any tobacco products for week... eventually that resolve ran out and I started at it again, unfortunately, but the epiphany and resulting motivation/action were real, and powerful.

My most psychedelic LSD trip to date is when I toom 3-MeO and then a full 125ug of ALD-52. I was way too high for situation (a great professional band recording in our studio. Everyone was cool but one dude's dad was there and his 16 year old sister, it was freaking me. I ended up hiding in the control room praying to any deity that would hear me to prevent strangers from coming in. I was watching the screen at the waveforms of the tracks and they were disconnecting from their fixed positions and dancing dramatically all over.. some of the strongest visuals I'v ever gotten from acid. After they left, my intense anxiety faded and I had such a wonderful and profound experience listening back to their tracks. It's metal band Kairos... they are so fucking good. I had a moment where I finally understood metal, and I broke through to appreciating metal music. It was such a full-on psychological trip, up there in my top 10 for sure.

Wait, is this seriously going to stop being produced? Im having one of my richest psychedelic experiences on just 100 ug of this material. I wanna preserve the shit out of this for all of eternity!!

Yeah they determined that the 6-sub lysergamides aren;t worth the cost to synth when ALD-52 and 1p_LSD have far greater yields, so even though demand is high, they stopped. So what's out there is all that's left. They suspect the stock will last through most of the rest of the year. But I wanna jump. I want to get at least 50 ETH-LAD and AL-LAD, because I love them both as unique drugs as compared to LSD.

100 ug of this,taken without any special planning, took me unexpectedly deep.

This is my second time trying this dose, fourth time trying this chemical, and I think I can say it is one of my favorite psychedelics. Incredibly detailed visuals, emotionally rich, very sensual, not demanding at all, potential for deep spiritual/mental activity... It's the full pack. There is a certain "romantic" overtone I have come to associate with it that is pretty intriguing and I really like... It tends to put emotions in the foreground of the thought process. For me at least, and apparently reliably so.

I also think it reminds me of 2C-E in some ways I can't really put my finger on. I guess it's that "neutral" aspect to the headspace. Although ETH-LAD is much MUCH warmer than 2C-E is for me. Eh, comparing psychedelics sometimes gets tricky for me considering how variable the experiences can be using the same material. But I must say that this is the second time I've had this impression: Something about ETH-LAD feels similar to 2C-E.

Pretty short overall, though. Half an hour to first alerts, peaking by the second hour, then at the seventh hour effects had dwindled significantly. Threw some MXE and weed to ride the tail end of the trip and things sparked nicely again. Now its t+ 12 hrs and I'm feeling like sleep will come easily. Fuck, if it was a little bit longer I would say I prefer this over LSD. I think I'll stock up.

I could see a comparison with 2C-E. Similarly to 2C-E, my emotional state is very neutral, I am just an observer. Like you said, the whole essence is warmer; where with 2C-E I might sit there with a neutral face and everything is analytical, with ETH-LAD I am filled with a warm, amusing state, like I find amusement in things that are ordinary. I feel more connected to myself on EH-LAD than on 2C-E... 2C-E is certainly more out there and alien. Also the body high on ETH-LAD is much more pleasant than it usually is on 2C-E (although I have had some incredibly euphoric body highs on 2C-E too, at random times, but it's far from guaranteed).

However, unlike with LSD/ALD/1p-LSD, I feel quite stable in my neutral, somewhat euphoric and humorous state of mind from ETH-LAD, feels like it's hard to shake that, which reminds me of mescaline, how that beautiful warm state is just there, it's part of the drug *almost* regardless of the circumstances (though of course any psychedelic can go any which way depending on your set/setting). I felt a serene plateau from ETH-LAD that reminded me of the self-assured and somewhat humorous state of mescaline, while retaining that intensity of lysergamides, though mescaline is certainly warmer and more euphoric/empathogenic. With LSD and its prodrugs, this state is by no means assured, and the trip cycles through a much greater diversity of states of mind and emotion.

Last edited:
I sense something in common with 2C-E as well, but I could never tell if it was just auto-suggestion from being aware of the ethyl substitution in the "interesting" position. I also agree with the romantic overtone to it, with perhaps a neutrality in terms of ego and stimulation, but maybe a slight push in terms of heart-feelings.

It really is a gem of the highest calibre. I'm glad people are finally taking notice of this before it's all gone. It seemed like when it first came out it didn't get a lot of attention, maybe because everyone was having so much fun with AL-LAD and 1P-LSD, and then ALD-52 came out right after I think, again taking a lot of attention.

I guess I'm not the only one who sees some similarities with 2C-E. ETH-LAD is some great stuff. My bicycle day plan was to blindly take either ETH-LAD or ALD-52 to see how hard it is to tell the difference, but now I kinda just want to take the ETH-LAD.

I guess I'm not the only one who sees some similarities with 2C-E. ETH-LAD is some great stuff. My bicycle day plan was to blindly take either ETH-LAD or ALD-52 to see how hard it is to tell the difference, but now I kinda just want to take the ETH-LAD.

Interesting idea! Lay out a tab of each of Eth, ALD, AL-LAD and 1P take one blind and see if you can guess which it is. I fancy I'd be able to identify ETH-lad from the others. It's the most visual to me and has a different trip profile. In fact, i think I'd be able to differentiate all four. If it was a choice between ALD and LSD however, it would be more tricky i think.

Ideally you'd want to figure out equipotent dosages for the experiment. Like for eg I think I could tell 150ug of Al-lad from 100ug of eth just cause the eth would feel stronger. Not sure what dosages these would be though... maybe 80ug of eth is about the same as 150ug al?

I still reckon I could tell them apart if they were equipotent doses, but not 100% confident.

I tried it with 150ug ETH-LAD and 125ug ALD-52, and ended up taking the ETH-LAD. I couldn't tell what it was during the comeup, but then it became very obvious. I should have cut the doses in half so it wouldn't be so easy to tell.

Hi all,
i've tried ETH-LAD up to 200 µg in one shot, wich was very powerfull and certainely the highest dose that i can handle in public situation.
i'm planning to do candy-flipping with ETH-LAD next saturday, do you think that 125 µg of ETH-LAD and a pill of ecstasy 3 hours later (just after the end of the come-up) will be OK for a good trip in public situation?
i've read in many places on the internet that mdma enhance visuals, that what makes me choose ETH-LAD over other lysergamides, i've got ALD52 and 1plsd too in my freezer.
any advice for a good experience?
thank you and sorry for my english.

If you can handle 200µg of ETH-LAD in a public situation, I'm guessing you can handle 125µg of ETH-LAD + MDMA 3hrs later. That sounds like good timing to me, and not an excessive dose, but personally I wouldn't want to go any higher than that. What kind of public situation are you talking about?

I've never combo'd the two, although I've combined LSD + MDMA, and taken ETH-LAD by itself.

Have fun man!

I read they are getting ready to stop synthesizing ETH-LAD and AL-LAD because the profit margin is too low, so I stocked up and have an order on the way. I don't have experience with either of these compounds but after reading Tihkal I wanted to make sure I got some before it's gone for good :(

Yeah, same here except I still haven't ordered them, just made another pretty big order so I have to wait at least a month. I mean I could do it now but I don't want to drain anything out of my savings for it. I'm bummed they are stopping, it makes sense but still, I was hoping for more such as PRO-LAD, but it seems like a lot of the interesting lysergamides are too low-yield to be worth it, at least for the folks who have been bring them to us. Maybe some other kind, enterprising soul will pick up the torch.

I've already tried ETH-LAD once due to a gift from a friend, and I've gone through like 20 hits of AL-LAD since it came out. Both are top-notch stuff, unique psychedelics that are contenders for being as good as LSD. I guess I just use them each a little differently and I've found LSD (and ALD-52) to produce the most full spectrum of effects and the most profound trips, but for example I enjoy taking AL-LAD for a fun night hanging out with friends or going to a show, a lot of the time, because it's just so euphoric and recreational and humorous.

xorth, be sure to try 1p-lsd too (I don't remember if you posted that you did try 1p), I am coming around to finding it preferred in my stash, though I had believed it would be eth-lad after my first close encounters with eth.

1p-lsd is the bees knees ;)

I could barely differentiate it from LSD-25

xorth, be sure to try 1p-lsd too (I don't remember if you posted that you did try 1p), I am coming around to finding it preferred in my stash, though I had believed it would be eth-lad after my first close encounters with eth.

I have tried it, I somehow consistently find LSD and ALD-52 to be fuller and more sparkly. I think perhaps I metabolize it slower or something, probably easier to cleave a 1-acetyl off than a 1-propionyl, perhaps? Or else placebo, but I've gone through 10 hits of it. Also, my lysergamide tolerance has been steadily dropping and I've had ALD-52 and LSD lately. So might be these days I'd find them indistinguishable.

If you can handle 200µg of ETH-LAD in a public situation, I'm guessing you can handle 125µg of ETH-LAD + MDMA 3hrs later. That sounds like good timing to me, and not an excessive dose, but personally I wouldn't want to go any higher than that. What kind of public situation are you talking about?

I've never combo'd the two, although I've combined LSD + MDMA, and taken ETH-LAD by itself.

Have fun man!
Thanks for your response.
By public situation i mean situation when i have to talk to stranger like doing some shopping, take a coffe ...and approaching beautiful unknown girls !
It will be my first candy-flip so i'm not sure about doses that i may take. I just don't want to be overhelmed or have a black out
Can you please tell me more about the doses you use when candyfliping with lsd ? And the effect of adding mdma ?
Note: I consider myself an experienced mdma user. And i have about 25 trips in lysergamides. A sober sitter will be present.

Last edited:
I've only candy flipped (with LSD) a few times. But I recommend timing it just like you are talking about: right after the peak of the lysergamide, take the MDMA. For dosages, I think it's a good idea to take slightly less MDMA than you would normally, especially if you'll be interacting with non-rolling people. Personally, I'd probably combine 125µg ETH-LAD with about 50-70mg MDMA.

I expect these will combine really well. ETH-LAD is a bit more heart-centred than LSD. Let us know how it goes.

...ETH-LAD is a bit more heart-centred than LSD. Let us know how it goes.
Sure i'll write a mini TR about that to share the most importants things about my experience.
But what do you mean by ethlad is more heart centred? I was thinking those lysergamides (1p, eth, and ald52) share approximatively the same safety profile with lsd ?!

1p and ALD-52 are basicallt the same as LSD, because they turn into LSD in the body. But ETH-LAD and AL-LAD are not the same, they do not turn into LSD, they're just closely structurally related. They have similar effects, but different receptor binding profiles. Like how all the 2C-Xs are similar in ways, but also unique drugs.