• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

I agree, I also found the peak notably shorter than LSD, and then the visuals and intensity dropped off more quickly than LSD too, although I felt really nice for many hours. It was like the intense parts were compressed. That was at 300ug (the only time I've tried it thus far).

Eth-lad feels to me like lsd that's reached middle age and feels at ease and comfortable in its own skin.

I concur with those who say that the drop off is quite sudden. One minute you are being overwhelmed by visuals and literally five minutes later you are suddenly much lower. Not like other lysergamides IMHO where the drop off seems more gentle. Generally on ETH-LAD I've found I'm pretty much at baseline by ten hours.

The peak is shorter than acid, but for me the full duration is just as long or even a little longer. You can go to sleep 10 hours after you take it because it's calmer and less stimulating than acid, but I've had effects last 16+ hours from 150ug.

yeah, have gone to sleep on meth, so depends how good a sleeper you are.

Wow, thank you guys. So much quality information now. I will most definitely try it very soon.

Sorry if I was being a twat. :D

Wow, thank you guys. So much quality information now. I will most definitely try it very soon.

Sorry if I was being a twat. :D

Good decision.

I'd go as far as to say ETH-LAD is two very different drugs depending on how much you take: Below 150 mics it's the one Shulgin describes in the article on ETH-LAD in TIHKAL: "The warmth and humor appears to be there, but all seems to be allowing rather than demanding."
If you're not susceptible to nausea, 100 mics of ETH-LAD is an amazing social drug - not in the sense of "stick-your-tongue-down-a-strangers-throat-at-a-rave", but more like " aren't people so stunningly beautiful and hilariously strange?".

Once you cross that dose threshold though, the psychedelic experience just feels so... powerful.
Really, of all the horrible news of 2016, none felt as depressing as learning that they weren't going to synth any new ETH-LAD in 2017.

Personally I find 100 mics of this a bit much for dealing with people in any 'family' situations, but it is an extremely valuable asset to me below 100 mics once or twice a week.

Well at least we have it now, and some people will have mushroom spores for after the dark ages that will follow. So we can now continue to focus on Trump and Loathing.

I will be reviving this soon after a multiple-year integration break from psychedelics. I'm coming home again ;) All my serotonin receptors should be fresh.

I'm on day 11 of heroin detox now. My intention, is to research the properties of this RC as it relates to generating the will towards long-term opiate abstinence. In the past, I used entheogens toward the same purpose and found I was able to abstain from opiates for 2 to 3 years following prolonged self-medication with psychedelics.

I am jumping up and down excited about getting back into the exploration of my mind, and getting my life back after being a slave to heroin for far too long. Does anybody have experience with Ethyl lad as an opiate addiction therapy?

Thanks guys, I can't wait. I hope customs doesn't interfer.

So...

Has anyone mainlined this yet? ;)

Would there be any point in that? You've mainlined LSD before I presume? I thought IV LSD doesn't really hit much faster than sublingual, but I might be thinking of IM.

I have not. I was just kidding really. The few of us who followed my posts throughout the years will understand. ) I hear acid's effects don't really differ between roa's at all. That doesn't mean I wouldn't IV this one. In fact, I tend to IV substances for the dosage reduction alone. I think with LSD though all ROAs have a similar bioavailability.

It's noteworthy that most psychedelics will give you the ass kicking of a lifetime seconds after you push the plunger, while LSD and it's analogues do not.

Really, of all the horrible news of 2016, none felt as depressing as learning that they weren't going to synth any new ETH-LAD in 2017.
The other lab making lysergamides (one is making all of them and said they wont be making more eth-lad any time soon, the other currently only makes ald-52 and 1p-lsd) said they might consider making some if the demand is big enough.

I have not. I was just kidding really. The few of us who followed my posts throughout the years will understand. ) I hear acid's effects don't really differ between roa's at all. That doesn't mean I wouldn't IV this one. In fact, I tend to IV substances for the dosage reduction alone. I think with LSD though all ROAs have a similar bioavailability.

It's noteworthy that most psychedelics will give you the ass kicking of a lifetime seconds after you push the plunger, while LSD and it's analogues do not.

Hahahaha, yeah, I laughed. What's up, cr00k?

Doing pretty fine for once, but let's not hijack this thread, I'll write you a pm.

That's kind of you... just try it first thing when you receive it ;D
I'm definitely glad if they might make this available later on, until then I will seriously consider stocking up on this and leaving the normal acid aside...

That good huh? I may have said this before, but I can't wait to try it. Will go for a candyflip with the misses. I haven't had acid in 9 years, despite it being readily available. I just don't like taking street preparations of recreational drugs.

I think I would probably take street acid if reagent tested, especially dual reagent...
Anyway that seems fair - although why not start off with ETH-LAD without the MDMA?...

Well that would be the right thing to do. We sort of will, too. We will drop the acid analogue and when the plateau has really settled in we will decide whether or not we are gonna dose the MDMA. I don't get to use drugs as often as I used to anymore, so if we did the ETH-LAD I'd have to wait a few weeks for the candycrush or whatever it's called. ;D My misses doesn't feel like dosing psychedelics very often, so weeks may turn into months. I'm just fiending. Plus, it's been years since I last combined psychedelics and MDMA, so I am really really really looking forward to that.

Another reason though is that I don't want to dose my wife too high, since she has only done 2C-E and DMT, so acid is sort of new territory. Since we will take roughly the same dose (relative to weight) I am pretty sure 100-150ug won't be the ass-kicking experience I am looking for, so the option to top it up with some MDMA seems very attractive.

But yeah, we will see. She has a word in this as well and for all I know she could be unwilling to dose MDMA once the acid has taken hold of her.