• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

QUOTE I have been doing alot of research on ibogaone too. Its way harder to kick subs or methadone. Im trying to do the same as in get back on the short acting and take a shorter sentance. I called down to the ibo clinic and its apx 7 grand for the 2 weeks needed. I just need to feel that rush again before i let go for good! Lemme know any insight you get on the ibo treatment ✌

I'm definitely going to go... I've heard of some people being on methadone and going in there on like a high 100+ mg dose and kicking it with little no WDs. However, this seems suspect as even the two clinics I spoke with stated that you should be on a short acting opiate for 5 days (one clinic's suggestions - the pricey, pushy salesman one) to 3-4 weeks (2nd clinics suggestion - the cheaper but still very professional and totally non pushy one). One place I found was $4k and the other was $7.5k. The $4k seemed less pushy and more honest, the $7.5k the doc was extremely pushy. The $7.5k clinic works with Dr. Mash who is the leading scientist on ibogaine - she's had FDA clearance to study the molecule and has been studying it for decades. She's the foremost expert in this field and the $7.5k clinic is associated with her.

I'm glad the cheaper clinics said 'give it at least 3-4 weeks off methadone and on a short acting opiate' because the vast majority of rehabs, treatment centers, etc. will tell you whatever just to get you in and get your money or insurance. They'll even call your loved ones and tell them crazy shit like that you're going to die tomorrow if you don't get in today. The expensive place told me to come in right away and when I told them that I wanted to lower my methadone dose as low as possible first and that I would come in about 1-2 months the Mexican doctor's tone totally changed.

Anyway, I am planning on going in December maybe early January. I've started already tapering off the methadone since my last post. The last time I got off methadone I gradually went down from 60 mgs to 10 mgs over the course of about 1 1/2, 2 months, then did dope for about a week, and switched to subs - specifically subutex. I took the first 4mg and felt fine but then when they gave me the 2nd 4mgs I went into one of the worst withdrawals I've ever had in my life. I felt like I had been placed in a microwave and I couldn't stop sweating. I'd change my shirt and within 5 minutes it'd be totally soaked. It literally made me so sick and took so much energy out of me that I literally collapsed on the car ride home - only to wake up and be in terrible withdrawals and freezing my ass off. I took like 2 more subutex and it made me feel a bit better by nighttime but I still felt like super cold. I don't know why but subutex/suboxone makes me feel like I have some cold liquid steel coursing through my veins and it makes my stomach feel queasy - I've never been a big fan of them. By the 3rd day, I decided that I might be better off just not taking subs and I stopped taking anything.

Well, over 2 weeks passed of me being sober but I was still having trouble sleeping, still felt hot/cold, and too tired to do anything but too awake and uncomfortable to get a good night's sleep or even a few hours nap. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and I went and got high just so I could finally get some good shut eye. I must've slept like 20 hours.

Needless to say, I ended up back where I started before that 3 month journey of me trying to quit - back to the liquid handcuff clinic and lunchtime/weekend meetings with Mr. Brownstone

I've wanted to quit for good so many times but the w/ds seem just too hard to get over. I'm going to give ibogaine a shot - I have nothing to lose at this point. I've partied with like acid, x, even coke but none of those have screwed up my life. Opiates are holding me back in every way - health, women, career, family, friends, money, etc. I use to be 240 lbs all muscle in high school and college and now I look like a dude from a 90's Calvin Klein heroin chic photo catalog, use to juggle 2-3 different girls at a time - now I don't even really care much for sex, use to have tons of friends - now I have maybe 2 real good friends, and I use to have more savings waiting tables in high school than I do now working a good corporate job. If I put all the money I've spent on heroin and managed it wisely I could probably be semi-retired by now and I'm not even 30. Plus, it's holding me back from really moving forward in my career (amongst other aspects of my life) since I have to make plans based on not getting sick. Money's important but it's not everything - money can always be made and lost. It's more relationships and health - that takes a lot more nurturing than some job or career or whatever. I'm sure many other people can relate to this.

I just hope that with ibogaine it's finally different. I hear it gives you a window to change your life and it resets your receptors so you don't feel the W/Ds as intensely. Till that day comes though I'll gradually be replacing methadone with heroin - sounds terrible but actually I really believe through at least my own experience that my opiate tolerance is actually lower when I'm using heroin only than when I'm at the methadone clinic.

Be determined. Don't let them win. GET clean and do what you think will work for you! DON'T let some asshole with a degree who has never done a drug in their life tell you how it should be done.
lol thanks factsjustfacts I really needed to hear that. Ill be facing getting the monkey off my back soon, not to say I havent done it in the past but after being on it for over a year straight its sunken in its claws deeper, different this time.
I am just having a hard time sticking to my taper schedule, its a new higher level of addiction not being able to touch it the rest of the day after dosing.

lol thanks factsjustfacts I really needed to hear that. Ill be facing getting the monkey off my back soon, not to say I havent done it in the past but after being on it for over a year straight its sunken in its claws deeper, different this time.
I am just having a hard time sticking to my taper schedule, its a new higher level of addiction not being able to touch it the rest of the day after dosing.

Lol yeah man absolutely. It's all mental, so you have to find what works for you. For me what's working is the refusal to be another victim of this epidemic..which I personally feel like is a conspiracy. Look at the damage that this drug has done. It's put more control in the hands of the government. It's not like a conspiracy where they're trying to kill us off, but they're trying to weaken our nation through drugs so that they can have a little firmer grasp on us. Govern means to control and ment means mind. Control your mind. And what easier way to do that than to make us all addicts. IT takes away the suspense. OUR actions become predictable, and therefore, controllable. I mean seriously, you don't think that they saw this coming? THE over prescribing of pain killers and then, all of the sudden, just stopping it with various laws and regulations. SO what happens? They turn to heroin. Cheaper and easier to get. And since we all have google, the stigma of not trying heroin has been destroyed because we understand that it's in the same family of drugs. TLDR: do you really want to let them win and fall right into the trap that has been placed for you to fall into or do you value your life and want to fight back? I sure as hell don't let anyone push me around, you seem like the same kind of dude, so why is this any different?

Choose your enemy. My enemy is heroin. When you look at it like that, it allows you to dig deep and use those survival tools that are instilled in all of us to fight back to survive.

Factsjustfacts thanx bro, it's always good when you read some words of encouragement. Just straight-up truth and the facts. And hearing this from the mouth of another addict who overcame the addiction .. -- priceless!
It's good to see that so many of us are trying to kick this habit . What's beautiful is that after quitting so MANY things get BETTER. From health, your look, body, your general appearance cause you can afford some nice clothes, your mind and your thinking, priorities and the goals , bright future, laziness is GONE, the hobbies are BACK, the purpose driven life, your SMILE, the spark in the EYES, sex drive, FRIENDS, family, finances , finances, finances, you can finally fix your car! Well I wasn't gonaa list all things and benefits of being clean cause this list goes on and on. Black becomes white and not being dope sick the next day -- hmmm

Sup trance, boulderbob, brownline, itchy...

Been clean this whole month except for one day

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
I am new to this site and this is my first time on here. I am having a hard time find info so pls dont be upset if i am not doing this right. Just really need help.
I have been on norcos 10/325s for 6 years or so on and off a couple times. I have been taking them for a year straight now and as you can imagine i am taking way to many. As much as 15 a day. I have gone ct 1 time and that was so terrible. I got subutex a few days ago. I am so afraid for them cause all the horrible stories i have heard. I just want to know how to use them for detoxing and avoid hardcore wd. I know i will go thru wd no matter what but i just want to avoid the worst of the wd if i can. I saw many stories of ppl saying they took subutex for a very short time ,like 5 to 7 days, to detox and not go into hardcore wd. I waited 48hours to take my first dose of subutext 3mg total. I was so freaked out to start and waited as long as possible. But it went well and i felt much better after i took the 1st dose. Its now day 2 and i took 2mgs so far so good. I need to know how to take them for a short detox cause i can not afford to stay on them. Can anyone give me a dose plan that has worked for them to detox with only a few subs. Im not sure if im posting this right so please help if you can.

37seanm you are doing just fine. 3mg on the first day, 2mg the second day. ..just try to cut your dose in half everyday. If you are felling fine it means you are doing it right. Just taper it down day by day up until you don't need any and you don't feelany w/d syndromes . There is a ton of articles and blogs of how to taper down subs in the net. Good luck

Last edited:
you should be happy that the wds you're coming off are things like norcos, subs, etc. there's people who come off methadone and are sick for months and months. when I came off of subs (went from h to subs) though in the past I just felt really tired, sleepy, lethargic, etc. but I didn't have like the typical opiate wds

I am just so scared to be on these subs. I feel like im just prolonging the norc wd. Is it normal to feel like im high after i take 3mg. I just feel very weird on these like they are really really strong and that im not going through the norco wd. Its like im just replacing the norcos with the subs and the wd will start all over once i stop the subs. My anxiety is so bad right now cause i guess i just dont understand how the subs work. Im i still wding from the norcos while taking the subs or is it like im just tappering down but just using subs and not norcos? Like i said just really dont understand how they work or how im supposed to feel on them.

it is unusual to feel anything good off Suboxone tbh. you should wind up feeling more or less neutral but free of either opioid high or craving. and yes you are prolonging and will be in for worse withdrawal. Suboxone isn't to hop on or off; as such it will fail you, it's either to maintain yourself long term (potentially very long term) or until you have gotten your life really manageable I mean like Judy Cleaver household manageable and then taper down. I started tapering before I was ready, my anxiety and depression got out of control, I could do the final taper in little over a weekend, but the long term consequences were very bad and wound up with me strung out on booze and dope and eventually Suboxone again

if you feel high on subs, your tolerance is low and you'd probably be better off just going through comparatively mild wds from norcos... get some loperamide, weed, maybe a few valiums, relax for 3 days and you'll be good. if you start messing with stronger opiates you're fucked. bupe is actually a powerful opiate - it's prescribed in microgram amounts for pain patients.

one of the reasons you could be feeling so shitty too is because you took subs after norcos were already in your system - that would make anyone feel like crap. you're only suppose to take subs with no other opiates in your body as it is an opiate antagonist where things like norcos, morphine, heroin, etc. are agonists. when you take an antagonist after taking and agonist the antagonist kicks the agonist off ur mu receptors and that's why you feel like shit - it's putting you in a state of opiate wds.

PLEASE HELP.
Ok i have only been on the subutex for 4 days at 4mg. And today i only took 2mg. Should i just stop now. Will that through me into worse wd than i was in before i took the subutex? Or should i be ok and just have the wd from the norcos. Im freaking out now thinking that i just made everything way worse. Again i have only taken the subutex for 4 days.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
I have been on norcos 10/325s for 6 years or so on and off a couple times. I have been taking them for a year straight now and as you can imagine i am taking way to many. As much as 15 a day.
I just reread your situation, first of all calm down a bit. only reason to panic is if u have no supply which u have that and subs so chill. Yes you are taking a shit load of opiates regardless if vikes are not considered a powerful opiate. Thats border line dope habit esp due at pharm purity. I hope u were cold water extracting them, thats alot of acetaminophen on ur liver.
I cant give u any medical advice but I would try the 2 mg subs out probably, u deff dont want to be getting high off them because that would be prolonging ur situation with an inferior opiate.
In my opinion I rather taper off the vikes with the shorter withdrawal period than subs but I dont know ur situation fully. Get back at us.
#NodSquad

No one ever told me if they liked the music links I posted.

Last edited:
I just reread your situation, first of all calm down a bit. only reason to panic is if u have no supply which u have that and subs so chill. Yes you are taking a shit load of opiates regardless if vikes are not considered a powerful opiate. Thats border line dope habit esp due at pharm purity. I hope u were cold water extracting them, thats alot of acetaminophen on ur liver.
I cant give u any medical advice but I would try the 2 mg subs out probably, u deff dont want to be getting high off them because that would be prolonging ur situation with an inferior opiate.
In my opinion I rather taper off the vikes with the shorter withdrawal period than subs but I dont know ur situation fully. Get back at us.
#NodSquad

O dont have any norcos anymore. I only have subs. And i was feeling high of i took 2mgs of subs all at one time but than later on in the day i would feel the wd come back. That did not happen the 1st and 2nd day i took the subs. Than on day 4 and 5 is when i started to feel high when i took 2mg at one time. I am just going to take .5mg today in the morning and .5mgs later of i need it. I will only take enough to make it so i can function. I have 30days off to try to get over the worst of the wds than o have to go back to school and work. I know im not cured after that short amount of time. And once an addict always an addict. I have gotten clean before for a year but had to start again due to a surgery. But once i was clean i was able to stay clean. But i tapered off the norcos the last time i got clean. I never used subs before. Thats why im freaking out and all the horror stories everyone is telling me. So im trying to stay on them as short as possible. Just need to be able to function some what everyday. So again i only have subs nothing else and i will try to only use .5mg today and maybe .5mgs tonight. Cause even when taking 2mgs i felt wd bad at night before i went to bed.

Amazing how they prescribe this shit u get addicted and they cut u off. They don't realize that's like oxygen out the air, feels like being set on fire (skin sensations muscles tense). Just realize subs are powerful enough for heroin so try not to make it addiction any worse by minimizing time and dose on them (as u are doing).

#NodSquad

So should i just continue to taper down with the subs until i get to .5mg and than stop. I have only been on subs for 6 days now. Do you think im in for worse wd no that im on the subs for 6 days or will i be ok to go to .5mg and get off them and not have to bad of wd. I have had others on here say do what im doing and keep it under 14days on subs and i wont have any issues with sub wds. And than i have others that said subs will just make it worse so im confused on what to do. It seems like the subs are helping me to deal witb the worst part of the norco wd but i still feel them. I just wanted to help ease the norco wds until i was past the worst of them and than stop the subs. Like i said a lot of ppl on here said they did it this wasy and did not have wds from the subs but it did help with the norcos cause 14 days was not long enough to have any real issues caused by subs. And that i would just have to deal with norco wds just not as bad as if i quit ct.

if you feel high on subs, your tolerance is low and you'd probably be better off just going through comparatively mild wds from norcos... get some loperamide, weed, maybe a few valiums, relax for 3 days and you'll be good. if you start messing with stronger opiates you're fucked. bupe is actually a powerful opiate - it's prescribed in microgram amounts for pain patients.

one of the reasons you could be feeling so shitty too is because you took subs after norcos were already in your system - that would make anyone feel like crap. you're only suppose to take subs with no other opiates in your body as it is an opiate antagonist where things like norcos, morphine, heroin, etc. are agonists. when you take an antagonist after taking and agonist the antagonist kicks the agonist off ur mu receptors and that's why you feel like shit - it's putting you in a state of opiate wds.

Spot on. Listen to this man. I remember back in the day when I got on subs way too early in my usage because i, like many, freaked out when I realized I had a problem brewing and then jumped on 8mg subs. Subs are powerful and meant for serious stages of addiction. I would advise against it unless youre on dope or heavy oxy. it's fucking sad to me that they want to put people on sub for having a NORCO addiction. Fuck that.

Spot on. Listen to this man. I remember back in the day when I got on subs way too early in my usage because i, like many, freaked out when I realized I had a problem brewing and then jumped on 8mg subs. Subs are powerful and meant for serious stages of addiction. I would advise against it unless youre on dope or heavy oxy. it's fucking sad to me that they want to put people on sub for having a NORCO addiction. Fuck that.

I was on h over a year ago and got clean for a month than i had to start on the norcos cause of a surgery. Now its been over a year on them. The wds off the h were the worst thing i have ever been through. So that why i was so worried this time even to wd off norcos.

And i was taking anywhere from 15 to 25 norcos and that still was not holding me. So i was crazy worried that because of what i went through with the h and than taking so many norcos that my wd would be so bad this time. Thats why i wanted to take thw subs for a short time. I have had a lot off ppl on here say both ways. That subs will be ok as long as you stay on them a short time and taper down i would be fine. Than you guys say that its the worst thing in the world. Thats why i was so confused. Now im wondering will the 6 days i took the subs messed everything up. Or if i stop now will i just go through the norco wds.oh and im ony on 1mg as of yesterday. The most i took was 4mg on day1 and 4mg day2, 3mg day4, 2mg day5, 1mg day6. Just to let you know what i had done.