• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

yea man thats the thing like ive tried subs before just like a couple a from friends b4 when i tried to quit and i felt like i didnt feel anything. That they didnt do anything for me at all. So idk. I have an appt Monday with Gateway. Imma try their outpatient rehab. Ive never been to jail nor rehab before. But i feel like these withdrawals are just too fucking tramatic at this point. I actually siccesfully withdrew cold turkey off Oxycodone 30s years ago. Was sober for almost 2 years b4 i got back in the game. And then imma have an appt Tuesday morning with methadone clinic. So not sure which route imma go i just know i cannot continue spending this much $$$ on dope or going thru withdrawals. Another alternative is trying to taper off dope myself. I could realistically get thru with 3-4bags a day. and then taper from there. but then obviously we all know how hard it is to self taper

Yeah I'm self tapering now and it's very hard. It's possible but the last part hopping off at the end Is very hard. Ur tolerance goes down, it feels better and ur thinking about the prospect of withdrawal. The rationalizing leads to u already know the rest

Ehh I dont think I'd go that route unless I had
A. Legal Problems
B. Long-Term Solution (If you really cant stop using, like all options failed type thing).

Not this I want to quit and use type shit lol. I feel like it would be to easy to get comfortable on it and never get stop using.
Its better than risking a felony every week copping.

well there starting me off small....i still have some dope left so if the methadone wears off ill use that. .we will see...but i think i made the right decision....im done with the street smack

I love the subs, man...cuddnt function without it. Iv been using on and off again for over 3 yrs (after being clean 3 yrs) and the subs are a godsend. I feel GREAT....my energy level is back, no WD at all.

Weird thing is, it seems (for me) less is more. The 1st day ill take 2mg, within an hour ill feel better, and within 3 hrs ill feel GREAT. Then I only take 1mg for 2 or 3 days, and then a half mg for like a week or 2 before i dont need it anymore and feel fine without it....no WD, no discomfort, nothin!

Unfortunately, i cant seem to live without dope, and i end up getting high again...within a few weeks back to a habit, and eventually back to the subs...but yeah, definitely a life saver, and if u do it rite youll be completely comfortable man, no WD at all, and even feeling ALIVE again

Oh...and the best part about subs vs meth is u can just keep the subs with you like a normal prescription and dont hav t worry about getting to the clinic every day to dose.

Especially if u go out of town or visit friends/family you dont have to worry about getting sick. One of my best friends has been on the meth program like 2 yrs and it sucks, he cant ever leave home cuz hes gotta be at the clinic every damn day at 8:30 am. Plus they test him pretty frequently (he still gets high here n there)

well there starting me off small....i still have some dope left so if the methadone wears off ill use that. .we will see...but i think i made the right decision....im done with the street smack

The first couple of weeks on methadone are great. Youll get this really motivating feel like the classic opiate "glow" feeling, but for me, that feeling went away much quicker than other opiate/opioid. Every situation is different, and I can't even say that methadone didn't do its job, because it did. I was illicit drug free during those 3-4 months, but gave up the methadone after getting a job that started insanely early. Much earlier than when any clinic is open. I just didn't like the side effects and coming off of it was just terrible and I ended up with a worse addiction. I have no one to blame besides myself for that, but all I want to stress is keep your dose as low as you can, don't be on it just so that you can balance getting high with it due to its cheap cost, and try and keep it short term. It's the hardest one to kick and for me, mentally, I couldn't do it again..knowing that eventually you have to come off of it. And the fact that you have to drive to the clinic every day just to be able to function really sucks man. Think about that. All this time, we've taken the rides and at the end, we get what we want out of it..to get high. With methadone, there is no getting high once youre like 3 or 4 weeks into it. So what do people commonly do? Raise the dose. And the clinic loves that. Honestly, I feel like the way they look at methadone is that it's for people who will never be totally clean. And I could be wrong. It may work for you, but I felt like I had to add some input because I've been down that road and it was ugly.

damn this thread really is dead.....well i did cop out west a few days ago....i never cold cop....but was sick and needed something badly...this was the day b4 i started the methadone treatment.....i left work on my lunch break and met a buddy of mine out west, he always does the actual cold cop cuz i hate that shit...so i always just throw him a bag or 2. but shit was okay, he was saying alot of the spots out west have been shut down and he only knew of like 3 spots at the moment.....theres no more of the purple naked lady caps spot, no more Stay High bags, etc.....so alot of changeover right now out west......the bags i got white and blue.......not far from the blue line stop if that helps anyone else that has had similar ;)

Yeah I murdered it. No one wants to talk getting clean lol. They hear enough of that in their every day lives. Dont blame ya. I'll keep that shit to myself from now on. Just be careful out there everybody. Cook county, illinois state police, and obviously CPD are patrolling the west side mainly to curb the violence, but they're also hitting spots. The state is sick and tired of how the CPD doesn't do shit and in many areas are even payed off to let gangs run blocks, so they're stepping in and aren't fucking around. They're driving all types of cars too. Don't sleep on any car. If you get that feeling like someone is watching you or someone is about to go wrong, trust your instincts and leave. Even if it's just to drive around and then come back, trust your gut. There is so much pressure on law enforcement to stop the heroin from getting into the suburbs and a whole lot of money going into it, so now is the time to be as cautious as ever...or quit. And remember there's nothing wrong with being a "tweak". I'd rather be labeled as a tweak than a dumb fuck who thinks this shit is a game. Stay paranoid out there and think of it as a mission with your goal being to get home safely.

Hey blue light fam. Was just wondering if those flame money bags everyone been getting were they just clear with a green $$ symbol on it or where they like like green with a actually little money bags on with with the $$$ symbol on each little money bag.

Both....but usually they are Green money $$$$ signs on them....those bags are notorius in Chicago.

Yeah was just wondering cause I got these these green money bags with $$$ on each of the little money bags on the bag that floored my friend after just one bag and he's been using a strip of sub a day for years. My tolerance is too high, but I was shocked it broke thru the sub like that for him so I just thought they were the same $$$$ bags. Be safe everybody I know in my area people been dropping like flies.

can't believe its almost 3 yrs clean for me now,, people wrote me off has a lifetime junky.. I have to admit i held a lot of grudges and walk with a chip on my shoulder for a longtime because of it.... I was a junky for 9+ yrs with only a couple months on and off being clean ,, if you want to get clean never lose the hope!

can't believe its almost 3 yrs clean for me now,, people wrote me off has a lifetime junky.. I have to admit i held a lot of grudges and walk with a chip on my shoulder for a longtime because of it.... I was a junky for 9+ yrs with only a couple months on and off being clean ,, if you want to get clean never lose the hope!

good for u man....i was having a convo with another buddy of mine. where we were discussing that we are lucky to not have been arrested nor rehab and not too many ppl know we lead this double life. Drugs doesnt have to be the end all to ur life. i think too many believe since they are currently addicted that will somehow determine who they are the rest of their lives and thats not the case....you can go and get help and move beyond this current stage of ur life.

DAMN this site is dead ass fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well on another note I have a funny story for you guys. A few months back before my hiatus from this thread due to getting banned because I ranted about someone that used to post on this site ripping me off (i know i know it was stupid). Well at any rate this former user of this site ripped me off for 200$. And it just so happened the kid lived not too far from me. So I knew eventually I would see this cocksucker again. Sure enough one day months later this mother fucker and his girl walk right in front of my house!!!!!!! Literally as I am walking out the walk right in front of me!!!!! So i immediately called his ass out and he knew i was going to beat the living shit out of his bitch ass right in front of his girl! his girlfriend had no idea of any of this that he was using and was embarrased! So he basically shit his pants as he knew the jig was up and we went straight to the ATM to give me ny fucking money back! All of it!!!.....And his girl gave me her number so after all this went down she opened up that they had moved from NYC to CHICAGO to avoid all the drama and ppl he had burned in NYC due to his addicition and Chicago was supposed to be a fresh start for them! But of course this scum bag was immediately up this old tricks in Chciago! After i punked his bitch ass on the street his girl said he literally went to rehab a few days later as she broke up or threaten to break up with him if he didnt. And how she was sick of looking over her shoulder not knowing if her life would be in danger due to one of his drug debts.....and i told her, yea cuz if she wasnt there to give me my fucking money back i wouldve probably drug hos bitch ass in my apartment and proceeded to do some Law Abiding Citizen style torture on his ass for those who have seen the movie! Furthermore when he fucked me of course was the worse possible time to fuck me as I was sick. And it was incredibily stupid on his part as he literally lived 2 blocks away from me and it was only a matter of time b4 i saw his ass again!!!! And dude i was buying over 200$++ and he was getting a more than generous portion for coming thru for me given my normal guy was out!! So this was beyond an asshole move on his part! And ended up costimg his stupid ass much more!!!So moral of the story dont fuck ppl over and be a scum bag!

So I was banging these "black Nike swish" stamped bags from my usual spot and it was good for the longest time then a few days ago it changed to "black bombs" stamped bags & I want to warn others that there is something potent mixed in & I can only do a 3rd of a bag every like 8 hours or I fear the worst. If anyone has info or experience on these, please share. Be careful out there. Always test 1st if its diff or new.