• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I don't have time to fully respond right now but don't jump off at 0.5 mg I would take it low as u can (0.25?) Maybe less I've read a lot and jumping off 0.5mg is still isn't a walk in the park from what I heard.
U can use a razor to cut the sub strips.

Spot on. Listen to this man. I remember back in the day when I got on subs way too early in my usage because i, like many, freaked out when I realized I had a problem brewing and then jumped on 8mg subs. Subs are powerful and meant for serious stages of addiction. I would advise against it unless youre on dope or heavy oxy. it's fucking sad to me that they want to put people on sub for having a NORCO addiction. Fuck that.
I don't have time to fully respond right now but don't jump off at 0.5 mg I would take it low as u can (0.25?) Maybe less I've read a lot and jumping off 0.5mg is still isn't a walk in the park from what I heard.
U can use a razor to cut the sub strips.
I dont have strips i have subutex pills but i can get small pieces off them. So i guess i will do what you said. What mgs did you jump from and how did it go wd wise after the sub.

Amazing how they prescribe this shit u get addicted and they cut u off. They don't realize that's like oxygen out the air, feels like being set on fire (skin sensations muscles tense). Just realize subs are powerful enough for heroin so try not to make it addiction any worse by minimizing time and dose on them (as u are doing).

That's how I started my 'opiate career.' I tore my ACL and was given 10 mg oxy's plus 7.5mg norcos. Even though I was taking like 2-3 oxys and 4-6 norcos for the first two weeks after surgery then tapering down gradually according to surgeons guidelines, I actually didn't get addicted and didn't feel sick when I stopped or when I tapered.

However, the 2nd time around I was in a car wreck (about 2 years after this ACL incident) and a doc rx'd me 45 norcos to last me 14 days. So even though it was a smaller script and I was taking less than post ACL surgery, I got addicted to them and found it hard to stop.

Before long I was eating old norcos and other pain meds that were around the house, buying oxy's off the street, then snorting h, and finally shooting h...

Personally, I wouldn't of even touched subs in the first place if I were you. Bupe isn't a weak opiate - it's much much stronger than norcos. It's prescribed in microgram doses for pain management and mg doses for hardcore addicts. If you're just using norcos please don't go down the route of taking subs.

Since you're already on them I would highly recommend you detox 10% per day over the course of 10 days, suck it up for a few days if you feel bad (loperamide, marijuana, valium, etc. will help a lot) and don't get mixed up with opiates again.

Spot on. Listen to this man. I remember back in the day when I got on subs way too early in my usage because i, like many, freaked out when I realized I had a problem brewing and then jumped on 8mg subs. Subs are powerful and meant for serious stages of addiction. I would advise against it unless youre on dope or heavy oxy. it's fucking sad to me that they want to put people on sub for having a NORCO addiction. Fuck that.
That's how I started my 'opiate career.' I tore my ACL and was given 10 mg oxy's plus 7.5mg norcos. Even though I was taking like 2-3 oxys and 4-6 norcos for the first two weeks after surgery then tapering down gradually according to surgeons guidelines, I actually didn't get addicted and didn't feel sick when I stopped or when I tapered.

However, the 2nd time around I was in a car wreck (about 2 years after this ACL incident) and a doc rx'd me 45 norcos to last me 14 days. So even though it was a smaller script and I was taking less than post ACL surgery, I got addicted to them and found it hard to stop.

Before long I was eating old norcos and other pain meds that were around the house, buying oxy's off the street, then snorting h, and finally shooting h...

Personally, I wouldn't of even touched subs in the first place if I were you. Bupe isn't a weak opiate - it's much much stronger than norcos. It's prescribed in microgram doses for pain management and mg doses for hardcore addicts. If you're just using norcos please don't go down the route of taking subs.

Since you're already on them I would highly recommend you detox 10% per day over the course of 10 days, suck it up for a few days if you feel bad (loperamide, marijuana, valium, etc. will help a lot) and don't get mixed up with opiates again.
Ok thats what i will do. Ya i have had over 14 surgeries over the past 7 years btween back and knees. I had a bad h problem about 2 years ago but got fully clean for 1 month and than had to have another surgery and that started the norco habit. I just wanted to ease the norco wd and was told very small amounts of subs for a short time would help but now it seems that was wrong. I only had to take .5 today and yesterday but i still felt the wds underneath this entire time. I dont have access to any other meds not even weed so it was subs or ct and i was ok for the 1st but than the wd hit hard. I think my prior h uses in the past may have to do with how worried i am about wd. But will just get off this as fast as possible now i know.

chicago D sucks BTH is far superior. And i suspect its cuz the 6-MAM and 3-MAM, which are what heoin breaks down into once you take it. If youre buying off the street, your getting shit, dont waste your time, cuz youre mostly picking up a benzo habit from all the cut, more than a heroin habit. If you know the dealer before the cut... thats a different story.

chicago D sucks BTH is far superior. And i suspect its cuz the 6-MAM and 3-MAM, which are what heoin breaks down into once you take it. If youre buying off the street, your getting shit, dont waste your time, cuz youre mostly picking up a benzo habit from all the cut, more than a heroin habit. If you know the dealer before the cut... thats a different story.
Yeah thats what I noticed lately WAY TO MUCH cut, after getting raw for a while theres no going back to those bags off the block.
Just taper down far as possible and try not to use it even the full 14 days kuz like these guys said if u had the vikes still it would be better to taper on that shorter acting opiate but dont stress.
Stressing increases ur w/d symptoms noticeably.

Last edited:
I know that Suboxone/Subutex is a multi billion business in the US. Yes, it is a business!!! From manufacturers,doctors and physicians to pharmacies. Everybody gets the cut from this pharmaceutical pie. This explains why doctors are prescribing 1 million subs for single patient. I've done it few times. Quit heroin with the help of suboxone.
All you need is 3 strips. YES! 3!(THREE) 8mg subs. And please, don't lecture me on this. If you can successfully quit opiates using subs for 3 months that's great. I think you don't need to be on it for longer than 1 week. Opiate w/d last few days so why stay on it for longer? Every time I quit I need only 3... 8mg strips and I'm done. 6mg the first day, 4mg on the second day, 4mg third day, 2mg fourth day, 1mg and 1mg and that's it.
4 or 5 days on the subs and that's it!! And that's after years of everyday dope usage. No w/d from heroin...no w/d from suboxone! Never!!! And Don't you even tell me you need subs for a month or longer. They are making profits on those people. Doctors are telling you fuckin BS and you are just being stupid if you think u need subs and spending tons of money on it. Good luck . And stay safe ppl.

I am on day 8 and down to .5 toady. I was think that i take .25 tomorrow and mabye .25 the next day if needed and that wouldbe 10 days and stop and just go through the norco wd that i postpone like you said. That way i dont jump from .5 to nothing. I hears a lot of ppl say its really bad to go from .5 and just do .25 and go off. Only reason i did the subs is cause i had a bad h habbit about 2 years ago and was forced to go ct off that. Needless to say i ened up in the hospital for a bit. And than a little over a year ago i had to go ct off 30 norcos a day habbit and was sick as hell for a week. The years before I had the h habbit i would go ct off norcos and be ok in a few days. I did it all the time before than. But after the h i have a horrible time trying to come off anything now. So everyone just kept say to try subs. And i can honestly i want off everything. Im just done with it all. I cant do it anymore. I have lost almost everyone closes to me and almost everything i own do to all this bs. I was at rock bottome when i got off h before and i just dont want to get back to that point. Just trying to stop ot before ot gets back there. And it was about to. I was think about doing h again and thats why i tried the subs. So far they have worked but apparently its just postponing the norco wds. So i will just do like you said and do .25 sub tomorrow and the next day and go through the norco wd. And i dont have access to anymore norcos or any other perception meds. No weed either. So it will just what i can get otc.

I know that Suboxone/Subutex is a multi billion business in the US. Yes, it is a business!!! From manufacturers,doctors and physicians to pharmacies. Everybody gets the cut from this pharmaceutical pie. This explains why doctors are prescribing 1 million subs for single patient. I've done it few times. Quit heroin with the help of suboxone.
All you need is 3 strips. YES! 3!(THREE) 8mg subs. And please, don't lecture me on this. If you can successfully quit opiates using subs for 3 months that's great. I think you don't need to be on it for longer than 1 week. Opiate w/d last few days so why stay on it for longer? Every time I quit I need only 3... 8mg strips and I'm done. 6mg the first day, 4mg on the second day, 4mg third day, 2mg fourth day, 1mg and 1mg and that's it.
4 or 5 days on the subs and that's it!! And that's after years of everyday dope usage. No w/d from heroin...no w/d from suboxone! Never!!! And Don't you even tell me you need subs for a month or longer. They are making profits on those people. Doctors are telling you fuckin BS and you are just being stupid if you think u need subs and spending tons of money on it. Good luck . And stay safe ppl.

The sad part is that many places that offer sub and methadone are getting rid of sub because it's actually working and people are quitting everything..which, despite what any counselor tells you, is not a good thing for the industry. It's like the owner of a funeral parlor saying that he doesn't want people to die. Well, he needs people to die in order to survive. Same concept. They need junkies to survive and preferably people who don't wean off and remain 100% drug free. I remember when I first started doing dope, I actually reinforced my usage by telling myself that I could always fall back on sub. Imo, I think that's a huge part of its success and a major problem. Now it is common knowledge that sub takes away wds and cravings and people can go and use and then have that safety net in the back of their mind for when they want to get off dope. And like you said, with doctors over prescribing the medication, it's extremely easy to find it..whether you go to a doctor yourself or you know someone with a script. Just about everybody knows someone with a script for that and yeah, more harm than good if you ask me. I think it's great, but is just simply over prescribed. No one should need more than 2mg a day. For the first couple of days when you're actively wding from dope, then I think 8mg is suitable, but there's no reason to stay at 8mg after that 2nd day. For me, I've been on it for about 7 weeks I think and I don't trust myself yet, so I'm still on it. Prescribed 6mg a day of subutex, but only use 2mg because there's just no added benefit. Not saying that I'm Mr Righteous because I don't use my prescribed amount, but there's zero difference between 2mg and 6mg. Unless you take the 6mg over a period of time, then you will need it..and that's where they get you.

The way i manage, is i have my subz, but i try not to use them for as long as i can take it. At some point, after a few nights of no sleep, or when my ass hurts from wiping so much, i take the sub. This way, i can chip away at tolerance and dependency little by little, but not have to go so long that just hate life and cant function. Knowing that there is a reprieve is extremely helpful after a few days. Cold turkey is just too painful. Each time you do these mini W/D sessions, your reducing your tolerance. And im a sicko who likes pain. It's not the pain so much, as the non sleeping and restless legs, that drive me nuts.

hydrocodone is actually a great taper. I went to a rehab in florida a while back and they used like this hydrocodone syrup and would taper over like 7-10 days or something like that. It was by far the easiest taper and I was able to sleep every single night without problems.

I don't get restless legs too bad - more so just the hot/cold feeling

Havent posted here in a while, went out west yesterday and got some of these clear bags with green $s on them, was incredibly fire. 1 bag broke thru the 2mg of bupe i took in the morning, cooked up pretty damn dark and had a really strong vinegar smell to them. Went back today and guys with the $ bags weren't there just now so I got these dolphin bags they taste pretty good, will bang a few and update how they are.

Update: 6/10 for the dolphins around... 2 bags in a shot felt it pretty decent, not something id go way out of the way for like the $ bags but id definitely pick them up again.

Last edited:
Havent posted here in a while, went out west yesterday and got some of these clear bags with green $s on them, was incredibly fire. 1 bag broke thru the 2mg of bupe i took in the morning, cooked up pretty damn dark and had a really strong vinegar smell to them. Went back today and guys with the $ bags weren't there just now so I got these dolphin bags they taste pretty good, will bang a few and update how they are.

Update: 6/10 for the dolphins around... 2 bags in a shot felt it pretty decent, not something id go way out of the way for like the $ bags but id definitely pick them up again.

yea im returning to this site after a long layoff....but yea ive had the Green $ bags and purple dolphins....i snort so its all pretty much the same shit to me. Ive been a snorter for years. Never had the desire to progress to banging.

i also have been on about a year and a half run....i need to quit...or i need to get on subs or something. only the few times i have taken that stuff it really hasnt felt like it really works for me...ive never been arrested nor done rehab. but i really need to get off this shit.

just signed up for a methadome/suboxone treatment. imma give it a try. imma go in early Monday or Tuesday morning and complete the intake b4 work. And see how it goes....ive got to stop these severe wothdrawals...no more of that shit

If you want to feel a decent buzz and get off dope get on methadone for sure, subs don't do much except take your sick off if you have a high tolerance, but my friends who dont have huge habits take like 1-2mg and are nodding for like 8-10 hours, wish i could feel like that from suboxone or subutex. Whenever i take a decent dose of suboxone i cant sleep well, get crazy insomnia from subutex and suboxone at doses over 4mg, also i get nasty migraine type headaches from suboxone only, never with subutex, assuming it has to do with the naloxone in it. If i could get monthly pickups for methadone id rather be on that for sure, but suboxone/subutex are certainly more convenient to get/use.

If you want to feel a decent buzz and get off dope get on methadone for sure, subs don't do much except take your sick off if you have a high tolerance, but my friends who dont have huge habits take like 1-2mg and are nodding for like 8-10 hours, wish i could feel like that from suboxone or subutex. Whenever i take a decent dose of suboxone i cant sleep well, get crazy insomnia from subutex and suboxone at doses over 4mg, also i get nasty migraine type headaches from suboxone only, never with subutex, assuming it has to do with the naloxone in it. If i could get monthly pickups for methadone id rather be on that for sure, but suboxone/subutex are certainly more convenient to get/use.

yea i spoke with a clinic earlier today. Imma go meet up with Gateway Recovery monday after work and see what they say and the next day go do intake at another Methadone clinic before work. Well see....i know methadone has its risks but is really like to stop spending on street dope and if i can catch a little buzz and stop wothdrawals thats all the better.

yea i spoke with a clinic earlier today. Imma go meet up with Gateway Recovery monday after work and see what they say and the next day go do intake at another Methadone clinic before work. Well see....i know methadone has its risks but is really like to stop spending on street dope and if i can catch a little buzz and stop wothdrawals thats all the better.

Bro, do your research first and then decide what's best for you. Me...I didn't like the idea of going to methadone clinic everyday before work to get my dose! It's like being tied up , it's the same as going to the WS to get a bag or two so you can go to work or to start your day. Suboxone is a little different cause they give you a script and u can take it anytime you want. But both are the gonna drain your wallet and I quess are long term . It's not like you will save tons of money just because you're not going to the spots.
Well I did it again with only 3 strips of suboxone . It took me 5 days and the last I took was 1mg 36 hours ago. I'm done. It's good to feel fresh again with my head being so clear . I've been using many, many years but never went to any clinic .

Please start with sub first. Then if that doesn't work, maybe methadone. But please don't get on methadone unless you are prepared to be on it for a long long time. The withdrawal from methadone is awful. I remember when I was on 70mg, which really isn't all that much, and had to get off because I got this new job and it started at 530am, so I was unable to get to the clinic. Instead of detoxing and then working, I decided to take the job and then buy dope to wean off of it. Fail. Despite having dope in my system, I was STILL awfully sick at work for 2 days. It was bad. I was snorting the d, not shooting, but still, you'd think that the dope would carry me through the day. I did the dope at 530am right before work, and brought a .1 with me. Did the .1 around 9 am because I was already sick, was good for an hour, and then got progressively sicker by the fucking minute and by noon, I was done for. Cramped up in the work truck, telling my driver that I must have had food poisoning. They actually all thought I was just hungover, but still, fuck that. Methadone is nasty. You can tell by the taste of it that it's some toxic shit. And it emitted a bad odor from my pores, which made all my clothes and car smell.

Please give sub a shot before methadone. If you're ready to quit, there's a good chance that you'd love sub. Imo, methadone is for people who have waived the white flag as far as being sober and are prepared to be on something for a long time. That's just my opinion though. I feel like sub is for people who really want to get off of everything as it provides no high. Also, methadone is cool for the first month or two, but you start to get sicker and sicker faster as you use it. Just like any substance, your body processes it and rids of it quicker and quicker, and you wake up sicker and sicker. That's how it was for me. Eventually, it seemed like I was going to wake up just as sick as if I was on dope and judging from the people at clinic, I was probably right. It seemed like the people who were there for a while came in sicker and sicker by the week.

I have a sub doctor if you need one. He's great. The first two months were expensive, but now I'm down to meeting him once a month and it's only 125$ plus the cost of the script.