• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Bro, I've been clean for 5 years and the dreams of being high never went away. I guess those in part were the reason I've relapsed . You are lucky guy

i been so busy staying occupied maybe that is why.. i still get one to pop up once in a great while .. but nothing to extreme.. when they do pop up.. i know its just aint worth it

Hey guys... I'm back, because im back on the shit, after being clean for over a year. Hey WOA and MadeIn. Glad to see ya guys still here.
Hey man good to hear from u even though its not for a good reason lol. I want to catch up though so pm me when u get a chance. Thats awesome u accumulated over a year of clean time. Its not for nothing even if u do reset the timer.

to reiterate
no naming corners
no sourcing of any kind; no discussion of "dark web"
no LE accusations or speculations; if you see something sketchy hit report and let us do our job

Itchy, glad to see ya on here. Too bad that you're on the shit again, though. Feels good for awhile then it blows.

Being on suboxone I can try to have a regular life. You know, with a job on top of my AODA groups and mtngs and hanging out with friends. I want to have healthy structure and not have to lie all the damn time.

My fool proof UA system screwed me over. I had to sign a no use policy for treatment. Tested positive for weed twice. Ive been smoking the whole time. So I have to quit and it bloooows. I love weed. And I told the group that. No use bullshitting.

Stay groovy folks.I finished orange is the new black and loved it. Lesbian sex, hetero sex, drugs... violence and all sorts of great characters. I recommend it. What else is good out there and worth checking out?

Stay groovy folks.I finished orange is the new black and loved it. Lesbian sex, hetero sex, drugs... violence and all sorts of great characters. I recommend it. What else is good out there and worth checking out?

Check out 'Carlos' - it's a Netflix miniseries about Carlos The Jackal. The dude's a legend and the series is pretty good too it won some pretty prestigious awards.

I bought some coke over the weekend (which I like never do) and I couldn't believe the prices. WTF happened?!?! I know we're not supposed to divulge exact prices here but seriously like everyone I called was charging the same thing - nearly double the price of what it was just a few years back.

Ok, time to get some clean time . It has been 18months of everyday use with just a couple episodes of few days sober . My tolerance is so high right now that its just waisting money and making my dealer rich. She is a girl and in 12 months she changed her car 5 times, 3 of those times she got a brand new cars!! I guess in this business it is manditory to change your car as soon as you can but what makes me mad is...the fact that she didn't even graduate from HS! and she never ever had a decent job in her life and she'$ buying or leasing new cars like it's nothing! And us , we have to work ℉u℃§°^G hard , everyday , pay damn taxes and make their life a dream! How many times you guys thought " I hate being addicted to dope , being junky or whatever , spending tons of cash with this dude and I'm nobody with no money, with athousands of overdue bills , can't afford to buy a nice clothes or other things you want, cause you have to get some dope!! And this dude who's your dealer is driving a brand new car, has so much cash that you will never see in your life!! " Yeah , I know they are taking risks for selling this shit but it just makes me think big! about life in general.. and time is flying by , life is going on and me ... I feel so tiny, so hopeless .. that you , without the education so effortless can make a nice living off other stupid people so fukin addicted to just little powder of a size of a fingernail that controls your whole life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoyRwR925Wo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HH7aTymQNk

heres some music for you all to check out while chillin. Musicinmyveins in the hood thats all u see, a lot going into making a few ppl LIVE. Don't feel to bad bro, our society constantly pushes messages that we need to have this and this to be successful. DO what make YOU happy, its important. Seriously there are whole documentaries on the social engineering in our society. It is hard to come up in life for a REASON! Someones (multiple persons) making it hard so they can stay at the top, no conspiracy bs real life mfs hungry and homeless type shit when there are thousands of houses boarded up with no one living in them because people cant afford it.
Don't be so hard on yourself, I know the hopeless feeling feels like your will never come up out of it. Just do u and do what you think is right at that moment thats all you can ask out of yourself.

Mint?

∆ yeah. Shut up ppl and read the damn rules.

Me, I'm waiting on my herb to arrive. Still getting that dsamn mintweed. I like it just fine I mean it's strong as shit but the PCP can make me more paranoid than usual... Weed doesn't make me very paranoid generally.

Took my sub today so no H in the cards for the foreseeable future.

Mintweed?
We're they calling it Mint girl scout cookies? Or some varation? Like mint chip strain?

No... I mean that supposedly that weed had pcp in it. Im unsure if there was of course. What I do know is I smoke a lot of weed, and that stuff was DIFFERENT and not necessarily in a good way.

Still haven't touched h. I could afford a gram right now. Am I tempted? Fuck yeah I am. Shit, guys. Time for an aa mtng. Lol.

Good job whoa, it aint worth it lol. Stay busy, that smack puts u on a loop to stay BROKE! Unless u have a good paying job but even then u have to have self control and ur still covering up the issue.
Shit I know for one, its messed up my libdo. I use to be able to use and still have that drive but not after chronic usage I guess they say.

So I've been tossing around the idea of going to an ibogaine clinic. From the research I've done, it seems that it provides a little window for you to change your environment. You do feel some wd's but most the physical stuff is over and your receptors feel a bit refreshed.

I talked to a few md's about this and it sounds pretty promising. I've had stints of no opiate use like 3 months, 6 months, up to 9 months at a time. Usually it's because of like travelling for work or shit like that. Only thing is I'd have to get off methadone and switch to h, dillys, oxy's, or any other short acting opiate for the recommended 3 weeks prior.

So I've been tossing around the idea of going to an ibogaine clinic. From the research I've done, it seems that it provides a little window for you to change your environment. You do feel some wd's but most the physical stuff is over and your receptors feel a bit refreshed.

I talked to a few md's about this and it sounds pretty promising. I've had stints of no opiate use like 3 months, 6 months, up to 9 months at a time. Usually it's because of like travelling for work or shit like that. Only thing is I'd have to get off methadone and switch to h, dillys, oxy's, or any other short acting opiate for the recommended 3 weeks prior.

Anyone have any experience with ibogaine? I'm sure a lot of you guys have been to detox, rehab, aa/na, shrink, the works... I know I sure have... Glad to see that 12 step works for some people though. I can appreciate it and I understand it I just don't think it's really for me. Money is my higher power.

Anyone have any experience with ibogaine? I'm sure a lot of you guys have been to detox, rehab, aa/na, shrink, the works... I know I sure have... Glad to see that 12 step works for some people though. I can appreciate it and I understand it I just don't think it's really for me. Money is my higher power.[/QUOTE

I have been doing alot of research on ibogaone too. Its way harder to kick subs or methadone. Im trying to do the same as in get back on the short acting and take a shorter sentance. I called down to the ibo clinic and its apx 7 grand for the 2 weeks needed. I just need to feel that rush again before i let go for good! Lemme know any insight you get on the ibo treatment ✌

7 racks a person and it's 30 people in a group session/circle. They do that twice a Month.
All people need is a comfortable environment with a proper taper from their d.o.c. and some meds to help with w/d symptoms. And light food during this period, I'm pretty sure they're taking advantage of people willing to spend anything to fix their situation. Which shouldn't be surprising when some people choose suicide as a solution, showing u the seriousness of the situation.

Agreed 100! We need a place to feel secure and get it str8. I switched to subs 4yrs ago and went to rehab in feb to kick it. IN-FUCKING-POSSIBLE! Im bout to switch to short acting again so I can kick in a few days, rather than a month. This government approved "glue heroin" is nothin but $$ in bitch ass pockets. Id rather my dope man get the $$. Its a bitch when youve been out of the game. Not as easy for sure

Itchy, glad to see ya on here. Too bad that you're on the shit again, though. Feels good for awhile then it blows.

Being on suboxone I can try to have a regular life. You know, with a job on top of my AODA groups and mtngs and hanging out with friends. I want to have healthy structure and not have to lie all the damn time.

My fool proof UA system screwed me over. I had to sign a no use policy for treatment. Tested positive for weed twice. Ive been smoking the whole time. So I have to quit and it bloooows. I love weed. And I told the group that. No use bullshitting.

American horror story!! Very very weird, but an awesomely clevrely written show that will definitely leave you feeling...uhh weird? Nah but it's a must watch for anyone who hasn't seen it. And it definitely caters to our kind.

it's pretty incredible to me that people who are giving up dope can't give up weed, and that people who were junkies are so attached to weed, it goes pretty contrary to generally what I see and very contrary to my personal experience

Ok, time to get some clean time . It has been 18months of everyday use with just a couple episodes of few days sober . My tolerance is so high right now that its just waisting money and making my dealer rich. She is a girl and in 12 months she changed her car 5 times, 3 of those times she got a brand new cars!! I guess in this business it is manditory to change your car as soon as you can but what makes me mad is...the fact that she didn't even graduate from HS! and she never ever had a decent job in her life and she'$ buying or leasing new cars like it's nothing! And us , we have to work ℉u℃§°^G hard , everyday , pay damn taxes and make their life a dream! How many times you guys thought " I hate being addicted to dope , being junky or whatever , spending tons of cash with this dude and I'm nobody with no money, with athousands of overdue bills , can't afford to buy a nice clothes or other things you want, cause you have to get some dope!! And this dude who's your dealer is driving a brand new car, has so much cash that you will never see in your life!! " Yeah , I know they are taking risks for selling this shit but it just makes me think big! about life in general.. and time is flying by , life is going on and me ... I feel so tiny, so hopeless .. that you , without the education so effortless can make a nice living off other stupid people so fukin addicted to just little powder of a size of a fingernail that controls your whole life

No use in ever getting jelly of a dope dealer. It's such a foolish way to get money nowaday that it's nearly impossible to become a long term success. Every one wants to be tony montana, but remember how fast he was in too deep? My point is that even in the movies they don't make it far lol. There's just too much law enforcement nowadays. If they want you, they'll get you. And time is always on their side. It's just a matter of how important you are to them. I personally feel sorry for dealers because in most cases, they weren't dealt a fair hand. But arrogance plays the main role and that fast money blinds them from everything. Everyday, they're leading to someone else's demise..over and over building up that bad karma...before it all comes crashing down and they're sitting in that cell facing as much time and a homicide charge. So yeah, I hope they buy 5 cars and 5 houses and jewelry and guns and feel on top of the world while they're out in the street because sooner than later it's gonna be interesting for them.

However, you sound like you want to quit, but you just need that kick in the ass like I needed. DON'T even think about it. Just do it. FIND a detox that weens you off with sub and never look back. In 2 months, I've slipped up once. I was on subutex for the first 45 days. GOT a craving..bought a half that lasted me 2 days (got shorted woohoo), and then got back on the sub and weened off that. I'm down to .50mg of subutex per day. I take xanax about 5 nights a week (never had an issue getting hooked on xanax because of how stupid it makes me) and now when I smoke weed, I get dizzy and literally pass out for an hour or two. MAYBE it's just too strong?

I promise you all that it's worth it to quit. We all have that drive to get whatever we want when we put our minds to something ie. GETTING dope everyday when we don't even have money. CHANNEL that drive to ANy thing besides dope. And watch how easy things go for you. Things got easier for me once I realized that life isn't about feeling good all the fucking time. LIFE is about working your ass off and there are small windows where we enjoy. And then it's right back to grinding. NOT waking up, getting high, going to work, getting high, going on lunch, getting high, coming home, getting high. YOU really fuck with your life when you do this. At least for me, this all rang true. And once I gave in, everything went my way. I just got an iPhone 7. I went from having a 10 fucking dollar phone to an iPhone. I literally upgraded everything in my life material wise and support system wise and relationshipwise and anything else wise lol. Trust me, if I can do it, so can you. IM one of those people who had no direction..not your typical spoiled brat from the burbs...dad was never around..mom was shot in her head in front of me when i was 12. I'VE been to hell and back. PTSD is very real. BUT what doesnt kill you, will make you stronger, I promise you that. I'm sure we all have fucked up stories because drug addiction is a fucked up thing and people tend to overuse because they're trying to heal..or they just want to get high. FOR me, it was to heal the pain. BUT there comes an age where we have to learn how to cope with out drug use.

And one more thing. DON'T ever let anyone tell you that you need this that and this in order to get and stay clean. AT the end of the day, it's all mental. DON'T let anyone tell you that you must attend meetings or go to a 30 day program or live somewhere else. SUCH bullshit. DON'T forget that drug treatment is a booming business. Even non for profit ones are getting tax deductions. SO of course they're going to push the whole 9 on you. IF they cured everyone, they'd be oUT of work. Be determined. Don't let them win. GET clean and do what you think will work for you! DON'T let some asshole with a degree who has never done a drug in their life tell you how it should be done. IM not saYing be disrespectful, but keep your best interest in mind and remain skeptical.

it's pretty incredible to me that people who are giving up dope can't give up weed, and that people who were junkies are so attached to weed, it goes pretty contrary to generally what I see and very contrary to my personal experience

It's because we have no reason to give you weed..unless a job comes up and you have to drop. BUT used sparingly, marijuana is actually proven to be beneficial to ones health. NO reason to quit something that is healthy, makes you feel nice with no come down and that only side effects are getting hungry and great sleep lol. And so readily available..daMN near everyone smokes weed. BUT lately my tolerance is so low that it's too much for me to handle. I need some regs or something...wow never thought I'd say that...ha.