• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Slurp, Nom, Slurp, - stand up - aw shit- I'm Fucked

Spade used to neck a valium after coming up on a pill as well, and those were my thoughts exactly. :D

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, and what you talking about, Willis? ;)

Fuck that, line of sulphate is a cure for almost anything %)

Valium on E ..FFS

Necking a valium after coming up on a pill.. sod that shite

Speaking of sulphate, i needs to get some more speed

Benzos are acceptable in every single situation, they simply smooth the operation of life. Good on you hex.

I ended up passing out for a few hours meaning I missed out on a planned social engagement but it was fortunately cancelled anyway. Only question now is whether to drink these beers (£3.75 for 4 Kronenbourg in the shop round the corner) now (which is what will happen) or try and get some healthy sleep and leave them for tomorrow (which won't happen.)

I agree. in the right amount benzos are lovely. one of the few things i apply the less is more thing to

this stuff is really speedy and an etiz with booze has helped take the edge off significantly. Still battlejaw galactica over here though.

Hex- I envy you so much, downed the last of my etiz today. Hopefully getting some powder soon though. Continue to have a great time. THAT IS AN ORDER.

Benzed and drunked my way to fucked. Seeing double. Autocorrect is my saviour.

Residual stim hell. Also can only sleep for 6 h max before work. Wtf.
i aint never gonna recoup this sleeplessness

Hex- I envy you so much, downed the last of my etiz today. Hopefully getting some powder soon though. Continue to have a great time. THAT IS AN ORDER.
Ey up Waterfall...

Im gonna get my HR hat on now ( kind of expect it a bit more now ive got my mod wand ).. :) Plus i do actually care.. <3

Have you handled etiz powder before??? Without trying to sound like your dad and come across all condescending but your use of etiz is taking it to the extreme with 20~mg doses.. Pure powder could ramp it way past extreme. Also Etiz tablets arent always accurately dosed so your habit/tolerance may not be as high as you thought..

Are you going to adding PG solution to the shopping cart for you to measure your doses?

Theres plenty of folk in here who've gone the old dabby dabby benzo route and it almost certainly ends in disaster..

A friend of mine had alprazolam powder once and being the silly twat that i am i had a tiny dab, or what i thought was tiny... fortunately i came out unscathed but it did make a mess of me..

I know you was looking at going to a drop in centre so id assume you've realised that things are becoming unmanageable, they could get a whole lot more unmanageable with pure etiz powder knocking around.. Please be careful. Id really suggest you going to your doctors and look at getting a script to at least stabilise you even if you're not ready to start reducing due to your uni coarse....

Take care <3

Im trying my best to make sense but the mxe is impairing me somewhat.. :D

Edit: Kingme - you're a tough soldier, i have faith in ya... how was the works party/drinks ting?

^+1 That's why illicit drugs are generally consumed by lifes failures.

Me, legal booze here. I'll be in bed shortly... and all good for Monday morning work

Me, legal booze here. I'll be in bed shortly... and all good for Monday morning work
You stick to the booze then Raas and keep on winning in life.. :|

Quite possibly one of the stupidest posts ive ever seen you make, and let's face it, you've made a fair few to choose from...

Aren't you busy hiding up Eveys bum?

Idiot.

I assume you're taking the piss. either that or you're a delusional fuckface. im going with the latter

Hmmm...interesting theory Mr. Rassyvibe. You're obviously one of life's success stories with a superhuman IQ.

Although on reflection you're probably just a pretentious cunt.

On the subject of ill thought out posts that seem to rub everyone up the wrong way .....why was Evey banned?

Last edited:
Benzed and drunked my way to fucked. Seeing double. Autocorrect is my saviour.

Jeez, don't remember making this post. Am told that I cried a lot last night. Gap in my memory.

Hoped-for benzos didn't arrive today so hopefully twelve cans will put me to sleep.

EDIT shit I just spat beer all over my laptop (classy). Good job it's shit anyway.

Last edited: