• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Slurp, Nom, Slurp, - stand up - aw shit- I'm Fucked

Not good to hear about the crying :( <3

Lil adventure around the countryside today with summer on AL-LAD. first physc shes tried and really liked it. 4FA for me at the mo

Been feeling quite achey and a bit sick today, bit too much G i reckon. assuming those are part of the hangover kinda effects when overdone. no real edgy-ness or owt though thankfully

Edit: Kingme - you're a tough soldier, i have faith in ya... how was the works party/drinks ting?

dont know bout though, but worked out fine!
party was dead boring but the drugs made it all better (read bearable). folk music for christs sake. for over an hour. ive been to village wedings that had better music.
anyways, the doses were lowish, the booze was ok as a social red herring, and had enough eye candy around to keep myself entertained. no coworkers caught on, as they were mostly pissed after 2 hours and not noticing anything but their own empty glasses.

the residual stim was pretty bad though. gf was up when i got home and gave me the evil eye. shes been nagging me all day about not caring for her. but hey i think its a bit of an overreaction to her having to work today all day.

not drugged up yet. might not be at all tonoight but something tells me thats not going to be the case.

had a excellent (though a bit speedy) MDMA session last night. Proper loved up, music appreciation, got to know my housemates on a much deeper level. However, since sobering up, he's been a bit funny with me, like he's embarrassed about how deeply we talked and confessed to each other. I personally think it's very therapeutic to talk to each other in that sort of way.

The evening ended weirdly. I gave my housemates some etiz to help taper the evening off. However they had heard that booze and benzos are a dangerous mix, without realising that it's only in larger does of both that tends to be the problem, and that a few etizolam and a decent amount of booze has such synergy, and and is far more sedating than taking lots of etiz by themselves, as 1 etiz (with no tolerance) with a decent amount of booze is a far better way to come down and send you to sleep than necking etiz straight

Yeah can be very theraputic, i love deep chats. How is that a weird ending? i assume you explained to them what you just typed here

^+1 That's why illicit drugs are generally consumed by lifes failures.

Me, legal booze here. I'll be in bed shortly... and all good for Monday morning work

You stick to the booze then Raas and keep on winning in life.. :|

Quite possibly one of the stupidest posts ive ever seen you make, and let's face it, you've made a fair few to choose from...

Aren't you busy hiding up Eveys bum?

Idiot.

I assume you're taking the piss. either that or you're a delusional fuckface. im going with the latter

Hmmm...interesting theory Mr. Rassyvibe. You're obviously one of life's success stories with a superhuman IQ.

Although on reflection you're probably just a pretentious cunt.

On the subject of ill thought out posts that seem to rub everyone up the wrong way .....why was Evey banned?

Jeepers. I can't even remember writing that. Yes that was totally cuntish, im guessing it was some kind of drunken humour. 12:30 I can't remember being that fucked last night.

hey, at least I did my soiling in the right thread. It is afterall, the im fucked thread, yeah? not the tipsy thread, or nicely sozzled thread, but im fucked!? I hope you take this into consideration before passing judgement <3

But Creepy, you say that exact same thing in half the threads you post in on a regular basis pissed or otherwise.

It's raasyvibe, don't stoop to my level with cheap insults. No I disagree, I'm rarely that blunt I even shocked myself with that one.

I think it's just the comedown made him feel like he'd embarassed himself by being to open. we didn't sleep last night because of my friends misconceptions about the dange of benzos and booze. Whilst I know it's a risky combination, imo the best way to kill a comedown and to go to sleep (my friends have no benzo tolerance) is a minimal amount of benzos and a decent amount of booze.

They got freaked out about the combo having heard bad things about the etiz and booze combo, and, whilst should be respected and done in moderation, is the best way to knock you out after a stim sesh. Even 1mg etiz and a few beers is better than just 3 pure etiz. It's way more sedating, with far less benzo grogginess in the morning.

I think it's just the comedown made him feel like he'd embarassed himself by being to open. we didn't sleep last night because of my friends misconceptions about the dange of benzos and booze. Whilst I know it's a risky combination, imo the best way to kill a comedown and to go to sleep (my friends have no benzo tolerance) is a minimal amount of benzos and a decent amount of booze.

They got freaked out about the combo having heard bad things about the etiz and booze combo, and, whilst should be respected and done in moderation, is the best way to knock you out after a stim sesh. Even 1mg etiz and a few beers is better than just 3 pure etiz. It's way more sedating, with far less benzo grogginess in the morning.

That Amber Safrole synth is easy to sleep on, in fact there were a fair few trout faces fast asleep the other day come 4am.

It's raasyvibe, don't stoop to my level with cheap insults. No I disagree, I'm rarely that blunt I even shocked myself with that one.

You may not always be quite so blunt but you never pretend your feelings and beliefs are anything but what you only feel able to say so explicitly whilst hammered. If you truly believe that - if it's not just trolling - then at least have the courage of your convictions.

Ahh fair one. that embarrassed guilty feeling after babbling so much on a sesh is a headfucker sometimes, altho i rarely get it on MD, usually meph i do though. and sometimes after speed. & good on them for being sensible but yeah a few etiz with booze is alright in my opinion, depending on quantity and whatnot

yeah just upsets me that it was my housemate who I really felt I bonded with, had such a therapeutic chat and made me feel so much better about myself and my prospects, which is what I needed right now. And he now regrets being so open about it.

and the whole etiz and booze thing. Perfect way to chill out and eventually sleep after a heavy stim session. pop a benzo, have a few drinks, kills the comedown, brings a nice, chilled atmosphere to top off the evening. Pop another benzo, a decent few more drinks, feeling lovely and knocks you out. Way, way nicer than weed as an end of the night comedown choice. I personally think weed just helps take the edge off the comedown, and is nowhere near as sedating as a benzo/ booze combination.

Problem is my housemates had just heard don't mix booze and benzos, not knowing that it's generally pretty fine if you have 1 or 2mgs etiz(even with no tolerance) with a decent amount of booze. The problems occur when it's much higher amounts of benzos mixed with booze. (generally, you can drink a decent amount on mild benzo dosages and be fine.)

Perfect way to chill indeed mate, lovely combo. and same i much pref it to weed

4-FA sesh last night, trying to sleep after that stuff is odd, closed eye visuals seeing some pretty random stuff as i kinda sink into sleep but never quite make it, and then feel a jolt through my legs. Nevermind sod it, sleep can wait till later or tonight

Surely the fact that, in your own words "Even 1mg etiz and a few beers is better than just 3 pure etiz. It's way more sedating" proves that it's a potentially dangerous combination.

HR and all that...

phew

Nintendo's again :D

don't really need to say much more than that. these are not sweeties that need to be munched all night. I had a half about 2 hours ago and the other half about 1 hour ago and i've just eaten another half. these are so nice

I think the last half will be the last one, so two pills for a night is not bad at all, when those windmills were about 6 or 7 years ago i dread to think how many i was eating...7 or 8 easily

You may not always be quite so blunt but you never pretend your feelings and beliefs are anything but what you only feel able to say so explicitly whilst hammered. If you truly believe that - if it's not just trolling - then at least have the courage of your convictions.
What are you talking about? I already said it must have been an attempt at humour when drunk that came out very wrong and apologised. I dont look down on people who take illicit drugs at all, I used to take them myself.

Then maybe try to change the record now and then cos if you really don't believe the things you are forever posting why should anybody read or believe - or have any interest at all - in anything you post?

12 mg of flubromazolam Friday dinnertime woke up a few hours ago now going to do a few grams of eph and wait to see if the coppers up because ive been informed that's whats going to happen as ive meant to of killed some one no shit i am fucked up fucking a little fucking shitting it right night so i am out of here il try to let you know whats happening but if you never see me again all the best every one its been fucking amazing in here thank you for all you help love form fools gold i.e <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking hell mate, I was trying to read your PM over and over again as it made no sense but now I realise what it was meant to say. There are a 1000 and one questions, non of which are really fit for me to ask on a public form (like how do you know you've killed someone). I'm sure if you had though you would have had a call from the cops by now. Make sure you know whats actually happening before you do anything stupid, please

Mods - please edit his post to take his real name off. I'm sure he's not thinking straight and having his real name emblazened all over the thread can't possibly help his situation