• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Slurp, Nom, Slurp, - stand up - aw shit- I'm Fucked

If benzos count, then I'm fucked on fubro, which has become my new favourite after xanax. It's just so lovely <3 plus it tends to stop me craving other more destructive drugs :p

Watch that flubro. It's an insidious little bugger. The half-life is such that it has to be used reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly sparingly, otherwise you'll be fucked and you won't suspect a thing.

Remember that self-destructive rampage I went on last year, during which you sent me supportive PMs?

I was full of flubro that whole time. Did a lot of reckless stuff of which I mercifully remember little.

no i intend on catching him this morning

Famous last words. Some posties are invisible ninja octopuses who can use telekinesis to make a red card appear on your doormat from the next street away.

well i caught him no problems only had one of the 3 delivers i was wanting 50 500 cmg flubromazolam of which i've had 1.5 mg already and think the could be a dud or my tolerance is sky high fuck it do i dare take another and make 2 mg

So i just obtained a litttle more DHC. Considering that last time i had it i spent the whole of the order gradually increasing my dose on each occasion until i reached 300mg, and i still didnt really feel anything even off that, though i might have been in a slightly better mood and 'uplifted' a bit, but even that was hard to tell apart from a placebo effect. So this time I've started off with 510mg.

I can feel the histamine release already (within about 10 minutes of taking the pills on an empty stomach) my face feels like its burning up, but at least i havent turned bright red from head to toe with that horrible prickly hot itch you can get from consuming too much codeine too quickly. (As i found out after consuming a bottle of linctus too quickly:\) It's spread to the back of my neck, shoulders, arms, and top of my chest.

I've already taken 2 phenergans as soon as i felt this happening, which should take care of the histamine problem, as soon as they kick in, which i hope happens pretty fucking quickly and halts the spread of this reaction and reverses it completely. I must resist the urge to scratch as that only makes things much worse. I thought that DHC wasnt meant to cause the histamine reaction that codeine can.:? I'll know next time to take the phenergans 30 minutes before the DHC. 8(

I think I'll forget about some jobs i was going to do this afternoon involving power tools such as a circular saw, or I'm pretty sure I'll end up like one of Kenny Everetts' DIY sketches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU2BO5Obg2k

Last edited:
510mg is a hell of a dose for somebody with low opioid tolerance. With the Phenergan as well (not to mention the benzos) I'd be very careful if I were you.

Maybe your previous experiments failed because you repeatedly underdosed and built up a bit of a tolerance in the process. I dunno. Seems like it's hit you hard this time.

im not sure if my tolerance is low considering that i wasnt sure if i could feel anything off 300mg DHC or not. Also when i was new to opis 75mg of Odt would be plenty, now i need 250-300mg. Anyway i can certainly feel that it's hit me this time. I wont take any benzos until the DHC has completely worn off.

Chained to Dan's radiator. Subjecting herself to unspeakable things, willingly or unwiilingly. Hopefully we'll get an update in a couple of days. :D

Haha ;p

No radiator chaining yet

Got a random urge to get some nitrous, haven't done any for years. although ket would be much preffed. Think we might give the AL-LAD a bash tomorrow

If you can feel anything from kratom, I'd say your tolerance is low.

As for not being sure about your 300mg dose, DHC (and weaker opies in general) can be like that - you're not entirely sure you're high, you just feel pleasant. In fact, opioids are possibly the 'straightest' drugs on the market in that respect.

not sure if these are a bit dud 2mg now since 11.15 am and only just feeling them

I thought that DHC wasnt meant to cause the histamine reaction that codeine can.:?

Be careful MDB, the histamine release from DHC can be just as brutal as that from straight codein. I've experienced it many times when I was prescribed them years ago and over did it. Thaught I might have to call an ambulance at one stage as my lips swelled with the histamine release and I was worried my airways would close......I didn't though just out of sheer embarrasement in case I knew them ha!

Codeine or DHC for that matter seem to have a ceiling where the histamine release totally outweighs any "benefit" the drug has, be that pain relief or just getting wasted.

Be very careful with the benzos on top though mate. I've already seen one guy off himself just recently who underestimated the cumulative effect on respiratory depression. Take it easy mate.

If you can feel anything from kratom, I'd say your tolerance is low.

As for not being sure about your 300mg dose, DHC (and weaker opies in general) can be like that - you're not entirely sure you're high, you just feel pleasant. In fact, opioids are possibly the 'straightest' drugs on the market in that respect.

I take fairly large doses of kratom, and redose several times during the day and evening, but i know what you mean. I'm not getting the same effects from it as i was at first, even with the increased doses, that can only mean that ive developed a tolerance. That's what this looking into and experimenting with different strains has been about. I'm hoping that it'll be a way of lowering my tolerance to kratom, and opis in general, if the different strains hit slightly different receptors in slightly diferent ways or something, i dunno.

Good point about the not being sure if you're high, im certainly getting a histamine reaction thats spread down to my stomach now. Though its not as fiercly itchy and prickly hot as the codeine linctus histamine release was, or maybe and hopefully it's the phenergans starting to kick in. Once that eases up hopefully I'll be able to enjoy a pleasant afternoon.

If the histamine symptoms persist after another 30 mins do you think it would be safe or advisable to take any more phenergan? I took 2 x 25mg tablets as soon as i felt the allergic reaction coming on.

No more Phenergan, no. Definitely not.

Go out and buy a non-drowsy antihistamine (cetirizine or similar). It'll stop the itching, but not your breathing.

Be careful MDB, the histamine release from DHC can be just as brutal as that from straight codein. I've experienced it many times when I was prescribed them years ago and over did it. Thaught I might have to call an ambulance at one stage as my lips swelled with the histamine release and I was worried my airways would close......I didn't though just out of sheer embarrasement in case I knew them ha!

Codeine or DHC for that matter seem to have a ceiling where the histamine release totally outweighs any "benefit" the drug has, be that pain relief or just getting wasted.

Be very careful with the benzos on top though mate. I've already seen one guy off himself just recently who underestimated the cumulative effect on respiratory depression. Take it easy mate.

yeah cheers, definately no lip swelling and the heat seems to be fading from my face. I wont be touching any benzos until the DHC has completely worn off. In the time it took to type the reply to sam i think the histamine reaction is easing off.

Go out and buy a non-drowsy antihistamine (cetirizine or similar). It'll stop the itching, but not your breathing.

Ok. Fortunately im pretty sure i already have some cetirizine or something similar for my hayfever. I think the histamine symptoms are fading now though. I'll go and check what hayfever anti-histamines i have, and make sure they are non-drowsy ones before taking any.

Cheers both, for your advice.

Yep. No idea what Phenergan is, but those little cetrizines that cost 49p for 14 are probably all you need for this kinda thing. I need to take one a day for cat & dust allergies, but routinely pop an additional one during a CWE and it does the trick.

Yep. No idea what Phenergan is, but those little cetrizines that cost 49p for 14 are probably all you need for this kinda thing. I need to take one a day for cat & dust allergies, but routinely pop an additional one during a CWE and it does the trick.

Phenergan/Promethazine is a "first generation" anti-histamine, often used to potentiate opis, perhaps part of the potentation is the drowsyness they can cause. Because of this effect they can also be used to help with insomnia. Later generations of anti-histamnes like the cetrizines you mentioned were developed partly becuse they dont have the drowsy side effects of the first ones to hit the market.

I remember the early Benadryls were drowsy as fuck, i would be struggling to keep myself from nodding off at work after cycling to work when id taken one to prevent hayfever on days when the grass pollen count was very high. Fortunately I had some left over from the summer in my bathroom cabinet today so i didnt need to take an embarrasing trip to Asda or the chemists to get some more.

Next time i take DHC I'll "preload" on 1 cetrizine and 1 phenergan, and i wont take such a big total dose of DHC all at once either, and will space out my pill popping a bit. I gather that just taking too much codeine (or DHC i know now) too quickly can cause the allergic reaction, whereas if you take your time in consuming it, by spreading the doses over 30-60 minutes you can avoid the histamine reactions that way too. Well there's one more drug experince where ive learnt things the hard way.:\

The heat and redness is fading now, still a little itchy though.

Think a lil mxe and probably end up getting take away as mxe always makes me fucking hungry!

A wee bomb of MXE, jump in the shower, pick that girl up who i rather like and then sit down for a few hours of Warlocks and little folk... i really like today... :D