• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Slurp, Nom, Slurp, - stand up - aw shit- I'm Fucked

Thanks for the advice, will go for a trawl round town tomorrow to check out the situation re: chemists who don't give a fuck. Will be sure to make up a watertight story about my fictional grandma. Guess it depends on the pharmacist/checkout person you get on the day as well.

Just downed 10g etiz to see what will happen. Probably not much seeing as how I got through 30 yesterday without noticeable fucked-ness, but we will see! Gonna have a strong cuppa now and maybe some cans later depending on how I'm feeling.

Iv personally never had a story, just gone in with a croaky voice and tried to look ill. If they give you no advice when selling it, they generally wont care in future ime.
also, 10g!! ya must mean mg? never tryed benzo's myself, well 10mg diaz once but didn't really notice it, don't see much appeal in them, other than potentiating opiates.

12 mg of flubromazolam Friday dinnertime woke up a few hours ago now going to do a few grams of eph and wait to see if the coppers up because ive been informed that's whats going to happen as ive meant to of killed some one no shit i am fucked up fucking a little fucking shitting it right night so i am out of here il try to let you know whats happening but if you never see me again all the best every one its been fucking amazing in here thank you for all you help love form fools gold i.e <snip>

Psychotic delusions i bet, lay off the stims

Decided to end my job interviews day with a little 4FA sesh to end the 4 months abstinence period :D Not fucked in any way but feeling the buzz!

Decided to end my job interviews day with a little 4FA sesh to end the 4 months abstinence period :D Not fucked in any way but feeling the buzz!

Sounds good :D Had an interview earlier as well which went well (job centre mandated but still, work is work), having a chill now with some flubromazepam and a bit of MPA and codeine to celebrate, probably won't have a lot of time for long acting benzos in the near future so will be fun while it lasts :) Got some tunes on feeling nice.

I'm really concerned about foolsgold, I got a garbled PM from him saying much the same as was in his post but with the words all jumbled up.

I know the obvious is either stim psychosis or just benzo fuckedness (medical term lol!)....nah seriously though, he'd taken like 12mg of flubromazolam (I think that's how it's spelt) but I'm really concerned.

These fucking researech chem benzos seem to be fucking a lot of people up at present. ....I do hope he's OK

Its not the first time its happened Englandz.. its concerning yes but as you can see from his post about allegedly killing someone, nobody has batted an eyelid really.

He'd been warning in the day that he was about to get all silly, looks like he got silly. I do hope he's ok and nobody, including himself has come to any harm. Does anyone have a way to contact him offsite? Hopefully he's just knocked himself out in a benzo stupor and he'll be back on soon.

I dont see what else we can do really, its horrible to watch and i wish he'd get the help he clearly needs..

Its not the first time its happened Englandz.. its concerning yes but as you can see from his post about allegedly killing someone, nobody has batted an eyelid really.

He'd been warning in the day that he was about to get all silly, looks like he got silly. I do hope he's ok and nobody, including himself has come to any harm. Does anyone have a way to contact him offsite? Hopefully he's just knocked himself out in a benzo stupor and he'll be back on soon.

I dont see what else we can do really, its horrible to watch and i wish he'd get the help he clearly needs..

it really is sad, and im not just talking about fg here, i mean the anonimity we all need here and struggle to keep works against us sometimes, sadly when we are at our most vulnerable. real life friends are irreplaceable...

perhaps a wise advice would be to give some contact info to a trusted friend in case one plans to get "silly" or is prone to such attacks of drug binging

Pleasantly opiated - PST + Codeine at T+6h. Fire on, quilt on the couch. 'Comfortably Numb'.

perhaps a wise advice would be to give some contact info to a trusted friend in case one plans to get "silly" or is prone to such attacks of drug binging

Well, great point. My own solution to that one is to have a couple of trusted, sensible, and discreet Bluelighters as FB friends, even after a massive clear out, even though I don't really use it, and long after I think such a contingency is necessary. Others might have a think about that.

I honestly never thought about it in those terms before, but that's how it worked out and I'm gonna stick with it for a while. It's the only (or first, anyway) we learned about Carsick, for one. His dad PM'd me through FB, and... well... at least we got to know about it. :\

Shit thing to think about.

Thanks folks. I did have a suspicion that some form of psychosis may have have been involved. as some of the things he mentioned in a PM to me (at 4:00am yesterday morning) seemed really bizarre. I don't want to betray trust by repeating them, but it was just really odd, and his post that he'd killed someone and was awaiting the coppers to come and get him was just .....well double weird.

The part that worried me was an implied self harm line but I'm hoping it wasn't meant.

The ironic thing was I was just telling him that I still had some good contacts in mental health services and was trying to help.

I really think there will be some long term fall out from this current swamp of cheap RC benzos that are going around. It's enabling people to take doses that they just couldn't afford or obtain with "standard" benzos (i.e. ones actually in the BNF) and the results are predictably dire. That and the combination with RC stims that are so potent (and untested). I know lots of people think the RC scene is fantastic with all these novel, cheap and potent drugs all "legal" but there is a real dark side when people overdo it. Add into the mix someone suffering from some sort of mental illness and the consequences are just awful.

Anyway, thanks for the reassurances and I do hope he's OK. Also very good idea about having at least one trusted friend from BL in real life to raise the alarm should things go awry

I'm really concerned about foolsgold, I got a garbled PM from him saying much the same as was in his post but with the words all jumbled up.

Thanks folks. I did have a suspicion that some form of psychosis may have have been involved. as some of the things he mentioned in a PM to me (at 4:00am yesterday morning) seemed really bizarre. I don't want to betray trust by repeating them

I'd suggest sending a copy of that PM to one or more mods, for a second opinion. You're in a shitty situation, just waiting to hear back, but the weight of the world is not on your shoulders.

Here's hoping it's just another episode that he'll sheepishly apologise for in a couple of days.

I'm sure the 10g a week EPD/MPA use may have played a part in the psychosis...

Whilst showing concern for a fellow BLer is a fine thing perhaps it would be better to lay off the speculation about somebody currently not here. I'm hope and trust FG will be back safe and well soon enough but he is a big boy now and makes his own decisions same as we all do. Nobody here is in any position to criticise. Support yes, speculate no.

Hope he's OK, hasn't really hurt himself or anybody else. Large amounts of eph will cause stim psychosis.

Speculating and what he might or might not of taken isn't helpful admittedly but when someone posts that they've killed someone and are going to kill themselves that's about as worrying a post as it gets.

I wish there was more we could do to help that's all.

Here's hoping and praying that he'll be back on in a week or two safe and sound. Maybe everyone's right and I'm worrying about nothing but I think my concern is colored by some of the awful drug related things that I've seen recently and just don't want to see something bad happen to someone who seems a genuinely nice guy.

I hope when he does come back he can get some suitable help as he was very disappointed at what the drug/psychiatric services offered him last time around. Although I don't know the full details "new age shit and breathing exercises" was how he put it.

I'm sure your right though.....he'll probably be fine.

I really don't feel like doing any drugs or drinking (other than socially) anymore. It's caused a shitload of big problems for me over the past year in particular and has slightly ruined my life. I can't tell if it's just the comedown paranoia, but my girlfriend, who has been insanely positive and supportive even when I didn't deserve it, who I really didn't see leaving me anytime soon, has all of the sudden these past two days seemed completely bored of me and tired of my company. And frankly tbh she has been the only thing keeping me going recently.

so yeah, fucked in the worst way possible.

Hang in there Hex, I know the feeling and it sucks. Try to hold on to that girl of yours, it sounds like she's a good person. And stepping back from the whole drugs game every now and then is not a bad thing, I know it helped me loads these past few months. It'll get better!

I really don't feel like doing any drugs or drinking (other than socially) anymore. It's caused a shitload of big problems for me over the past year in particular and has slightly ruined my life. I can't tell if it's just the comedown paranoia, but my girlfriend, who has been insanely positive and supportive even when I didn't deserve it, who I really didn't see leaving me anytime soon, has all of the sudden these past two days seemed completely bored of me and tired of my company. And frankly tbh she has been the only thing keeping me going recently.

so yeah, fucked in the worst way possible.

Chin up there mate. Things always seem worse around this time of year. Hopefully it's nothing and your lass will be right as rain with you in a few days.

Wishing you all the best.