• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

muie, hydromorphone is not available in my country so I have never tried it. But I have seen other people compare U47700 to hydromorphone though that was in more positive terms. I suppose that hydromorphone isn't connected with as many side effects as U47700 and provides you with a more "clean" high?

U47700 gives a nice feeling in the beginning, no doubt about it, but it is just followed with so many side effects that I will not be using it again. Unfortunately. I had hoped that I would finally have discovered a RC opioid with a decent potency and with good effects. I will try O-tram but I don't think that will do much for me. The only current alternatives is fentanyl analogues and the potency of those is way to strong.

The U47700 really messed up my nose. Normally I would have to do cocaine for days to get the amount of damage that I got from one day of taking U47700. And plus you could only take a limited amount as it started stuffing up your nose prohibiting it from getting into the blood but just stuffing the nose further.

Did anyone figure out if this is super acidic or alkaline and/or anything good to cut it with? Also, has anyone tried IM route?

I would not suggest IMing - It's very caustic.
I have IV'd , snorted, and took it orally.
Upon IV route, I have missed before and it made my entire muscle numb, and killed tissue causing some horrible swelling.

Wow, missed on IV and managed to go IM instead of SubQ. I would imagine subq would be pretty irritating as the blood flow there isn't as good as it is through the muscles. I don't have a proper scale plus all the reports of the caustic nature have me apprehensive to go IV. Also, a couple of nights ago it floored me. I had been going the insufflation route, and had been increasing the dosage by 5-10mg to find my happy spot, and it seems this stuff has the low ED:LD ratio that is similar to fentanyl. Luckily I stayed conscious and my sober-sitter didn't have to hit me with narcan. Polypharm was not a factor in this. The reports of this being similar to hydromorphone really piqued my interests as it is my favorite. Unfortunately it's not as close as I was hoping. I will share my observations after about a week with this stuff. I am not very opiate naive. Prior to trying, about 70-80mg of hydrocodone put me in my happy place (not quite nodding, but feeling very nice). I have experience with: Opium (smoked), codeine, hydrocodone, hydromorphone (IV, IM, oral, insufflated, plugged), heroin (smoked, IV, IM, insufflated, subq), oxycodone, oxymorphone, nalbuphine, pentazocine, buprenorphine, morphine (same ROA as H + oral, - smoked), fentanyl (hospital IV). General thoughts: it is about the same as oxy feeling wise. It is stronger than oxy on a mg for mg basis, as 10mg of U4 feels about the same as 30mg of oxy. The itching is intense; probably itchier than anything I've tried. I need about 40mg of zyrtec and 75-100mg of diphenhydramine to put a dent in it or 3 phenagren, or 60mg of mirtazipine. Luckily I don't mind it, and even like it sometimes. At higher doses there seems to be some kappa activity, but not intense. It doesn't have me fiending like I thought it would. It seems it doesn't start dropping off the receptor until about 10-14 hours after the last dose, judging by the feeling, the difficulty pissing, and the extremely constricted pupils. When it did wear finally, I feel like i was hit by a bus - I redosed at that point. I still have a bit left, but I have gabapentin, flexiril, lope, clonidine, cloneazapam (I can t take this though, as I need to piss clean to get in the sub clinic, even though its prescribed) - Speaking of which, it does not show up on a 12 panel test. My preferred ROA is oral. I've tried oral, insufflated, and plugging. I'll go though my feelings, pros/cons etc. Oral: pros - lasts much longer than any other ROA, Still a relatively fast onset, 10min then 15-20min to peak. Itch seems slilghtly dampened (probably just in my head though), only a couple waves of nausea. more room for error on dosing, probably the least risky as far as it being caustic - stomach is used to lots of caustic things, like hydrochloric acid et al. The tolerance builds fast - I only get one really good trip per day, any other dose is only for maintenance. All the other feelz as other opiates/opiods. Longest duration. Cons: Tastes pretty gnarly, need a higher dose than any other method comparatively speaking, no rush, seems significantly hindered by food intake, both on absorption and onset. Has the other normal cons of other compounds. Plugging: pretty much the same as oral - but for me, I needed the same dosage as oral - if not more. Might need to pop a laxative and clear everything out of there. Insufflation: pros - fastest onset, mild rush, powder is fluffy, so it's pretty much as easy as lining it up. Need about 50% less than oral. Cons: Shear fucking torture going up there - I've never had anything burn so bad going up there. Saline and mentholated spray barely helped at all. Day after 6 toots (gotta do smaller bumps) my sinuses were absolutely wrecked. I'm not going this roa again unless I can figure out how to make spray somehow. So all in all, the price and the fact it doesn't show up on a test are the biggest motivators in this. If I weren't worried about tests, I would likely stick to others.

tried this twice now.
im not opiate naive but im not a user either. no tolerance, previous experience with opium and fentanyl.

what i can say is that it has an opiate feel, it is relaxing, smooth and short acting. its also quite destructive to membranes, and cant imagine why anyone would want to inject this. it is better than fentanyl in the euphoria department but not by much and durationwise is probably a good few hours. i can see how people might go chasing a high with this but also why it would be futile to do....

cheers

about the caustic properties people keep mentioning:

my batch does not leave any burns in the nose, nor it feels caustic (like 4-FA). possible that i have a different batch, maybe without synthesis residue?

not sure what u mean, to me 4fa never left any caustic marks. but this left a mark while i held it on or under the tongue for minutes...

yeah it does remind me a lot of H.
I havn't smoked U4 yet, and i'm not going to anytime soon because i've already created nasal solutions. I don't IV anymore, but I chase the dragon on occasion, used to rail when I was much less experienced with H. My nasal doses do feel like railed H.

So I recently got a small vial of this stuff that was used as a "tester". It went very well. Then I got a larger vial since I enjoyed it. However I took two doses today. The first one was 10mg the second one was about 6 or 7mg. A few hours later after I came down I experienced very severe anxiety. I already suffer from anxiety/panic attacks and I was quite tired and exhausted from work by this point. However some of the symptoms matched classic opiate withdrawal.

Before I keep ranting, has anyone had a similar experience while using this? Experience anxiety after the comedown or even something akin to "immediate withdrawal" just from a few uses?

I can only assume it's not that common because I haven't found anybody stating in a trip report or posted anywhere but who knows.

Thanks fellas and stay safe,
-MF4M

about the caustic properties people keep mentioning:

my batch does not leave any burns in the nose, nor it feels caustic (like 4-FA). possible that i have a different batch, maybe without synthesis residue?

I haven't really been getting any burn or caustic feeling. I also know people who IV it and one missed and didn't say it hurt (like they usually would with ethylphenidate or 4-FA) so I am not sure about different batches or just pain tolerance. I never found 4-FA "THAT" bad.

I also rarely use this and mainly for painkilling after accidents. (Cheaper than seeing doctors)

To feel real nice I need 150mg - 200 mg of oxycodone, to fell the same from U47700 I needed about 60 mg snorted. So I would agree with Slugmans
slugman said:
10mg of U4 feels about the same as 30mg of oxy
conversation that U47700 is about 3 times as potent as oxycodone - That is the first line of U47700 you take, the following is not so euphoric as the first one and is more for "upkeep". The feeling I compare to 150-200mg of oxycodone lasts around 30 minuts to 1,5 hours, it was different from day to day.

So while U47700 might feel like 'x' pharma opioid, it only lasts a couple of hours then side effects kicked in. The first time I tried U47700 I kept chasing that oxycodone opioid feeling resulting in profound sweating, nausea, high pulse and feeling very, very bad. Something close to the worst I have probably ever felt from drugs except the one time I took IM adrenaline without no apparent reason than wanting to fell how it felt.

So an incredible opioid to do once a day or week or something. 60 mg felt like 150 - 200 mg of oxycodone (IMPORTANT: I have a high tolerance, DO NOT TAKE THAT AMOUNT). And then don't do it a second time. If you do, you are gonna regret it.

Wow are those the side-effects you mention? Or are they pretty much instant withdrawals?

Wow are those the side-effects you mention? Or are they pretty much instant withdrawals?

If you re-dose too many time - even though I was far from an dose that could cause OD - you sweat profoundly - I mean like you are running a marathon. You are mentally exhausted. That is the best way I can describe it. I felt like I had just taken 500 mg Quetiapin. Everything was overwhelming. I had nausea, I had muscle cramps and tics, and I had brain zaps like if you had taken too much MDMA. I felt loss of my motor controls in a degree where I could use a keyboard.

The day after (12 hours after intake), my tramadol and methadone did not work like it used to. Somehow it worked light I had taken half the dose I usually do.

The side effects were SEVERE an very, very uncomfortable. Unlike anything I have tried before from so small dosages.

The, rush, the high and the euphoria was AMAZING. But after that first intake a hell broke loose.

That I why I suggest you via trial and error (start small and work up) find the dosage that gives you the feeling you are looking for. After that you might be able to redose cirka 5 times again with diminishing returns but after that you should stop and wait till another day.

So I broke down and ordered some u-44770 out of curiosity. I do not plan on buying it again after this but would like to try it. Anyway i ordered a 45ml bottle and it has 20mg per ml. I believe it's a PG solution. What is the best ROA for this liquid form? Should I make a nasal spray? If so what do I do? Do I need to mix it with anything or leave as is. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

tried this twice now.
im not opiate naive but im not a user either. no tolerance, previous experience with opium and fentanyl.

what i can say is that it has an opiate feel, it is relaxing, smooth and short acting. its also quite destructive to membranes, and cant imagine why anyone would want to inject this. it is better than fentanyl in the euphoria department but not by much and durationwise is probably a good few hours. i can see how people might go chasing a high with this but also why it would be futile to do....

cheers

What kind of fentanyl analogue is similar to the euphoria of U-47700?

So I broke down and ordered some u-44770 out of curiosity. I do not plan on buying it again after this but would like to try it. Anyway i ordered a 45ml bottle and it has 20mg per ml. I believe it's a PG solution. What is the best ROA for this liquid form? Should I make a nasal spray? If so what do I do? Do I need to mix it with anything or leave as is. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
I would just stick to oral ROA. After reading your post I'm 99% positive our vendors are the same. I have a package coming in today and I might try plugging it, but was never comfortable with stuff going up my ass. maybe once i build a tolerance I might get desperate enough to try it. But for now you can just measure out your dose (first time i suggest 0.5ml after an allergy test) and take it orally. Just don't redose like a fiend, cause as someone else previously mentioned, after the first dose, redosing is pointless. You feel literally nothing and all you'll get is the bad side effects without even feeling euphoric.

Stay safe,
-MF4M

First time poster, btw. My experience is pretty favorable for U47. I received this RC from a US vendor in the form of a liquid, presumable a propylene glycol/water mix; 20mg/ml. While I enjoy them immensely, I have a very low tolerance to opioids (e.g., 1 mg IV Dilaudid will put me on my back...15 mg. HC orally will do the same) This being said I mixed the equivalent of 2 mg. of U47 as received, in a glass of water, drank it down and can report this: I would put it at @ 7.5 mg. HC orally ingested. The euphoria, physical effects being very similar to Dilaudid, a heavier feeling then HC, Oxy or Codeine.The true downside to this RC (and why it probably didn't have any perceived therapeutic value) is that I have found after 60+ "tests" the effects last almost exactly 2.5 hrs each and every time, give or take depending on whether on an empty stomach or not. Very similar to crack in that regard, you might say. Anyway, that's my two cents.