• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

I had to wake up every hour to redose and it got to the point even if I nodded off for 20 mins I would be in withdrawals once I woke up. This stuff is evil. Please if you use it, just get a small amount. It's so addictive and withdrawals are pure hell.

O-dt and fu-f is still available on the clearnet. I won't touch the stuff because I know I will get addicted. I will stick with my kratom.

U-47700 interactions.

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of using U-47700 whilst on maintenance Subutex (Buprenorphine) ? I`m using 3mg of Bupe a day. Any feedback on this would be great.

Many thanks
Phoenix

tacodude,there doesn`t seem to be anyone who has this information,so I will have to experiment myself and give my findings in a few days.

I've only made it through page 10 of this thread so far and I'm sure there will be some redundant aspects to my post, but I figured I should add my experience to the thread now that I have caught a good buzz from this stuff. A friend and I have tried a few things with it now. We both have a little tolerance, but not a lot. I think her habit is usually 40mg of hydrocodone a day, and mine is equivalent to 30 or 40mg of oxycodone a day. The first thing we did was snort 5 mg. There was a mild effect, and no immediate burning, but it quickly became evident that this stuff is caustic to the mucosa. Nonetheless, I was curious what vaporizing it would be like, so I threw a few mg into an "oil burner". It definitely melts and seems to vaporize properly, and the pleasant effects come on nicely, but we could feel the causticity in the lungs as well. There is a mild but unmistakable pain immediately upon inhalation that definitely deterred me from continuing. Next, I made a 15mg capsule for my friend to take the next day. She reported that this was not enough to give her a buzz, but allowed her to comfortably skip a norco dose, so she estimated the strength of 15mg oral to be like 10mg of hydrocodone.

Then, a couple nights later, we iv'd some, and that was where this stuff really shines, in my limited experience so far. I have read a couple reports of people saying it burned at the injection site, but with the low doses we required, that was not the case at all. I dissolved it at the concentration of 10mg/mL. It dissolved fine after a few minutes of stirring. I went first to test the waters and shot about 6mg, which turned out to be a very nice dose for me with this roa. I would concur that the comparison to hydromorphone is pretty apt. That 6mg felt I guess like maybe 1.5-2mg of hydromorphone; nice rush, very clear headspace and pleasant clean buzz. I only stayed up for like an hour and a half, so I can't say how fast it wears off or what the comedown is like compared to other things, but I was still feeling nice when I went to sleep.

Based on the causticity and short duration that other people have reported, I would say this stuff might be a pretty bad choice as a staple for maintaining an opioid habit, with the possible exception of oral administration (assuming it won't fuck with the stomach lining or something). Even though eating it is clearly inefficient in terms of bioavailability (given the iv potency), it's inexpensive enough that oral use still seems cost-effective. I might mention that this is definitely the worst tasting opioid I have ever touched my tongue to, in keeping with its caustic nature; so fucking bitter and gross. Just knowing u-47700 tastes like that makes me not want to throw oodles of into my body ~ lol! Since I snort things regularly and have access to other things, I didn't feel it was worth it to subject my nose (or my lungs) to more of this material, even though these roa's are clearly effective. IV really was quite nice and potent, and I could see using it this way from time to time as a couple-hour-treat. I should also try it orally sometime, as I think that may be quite nice. Hope my little bit of experience is useful.

I got a mail today that the u 44770 I thought I was receiving was not u 47700

Heads up

> The U-47700 was mislabeled, I updated our facebook/new page today.
> Please see below;
>
> Due to misinformation/confusion on the internet between naming of
> structure, carbon between the ketone group and substituted benzene
> ring,
> H-NMR showing small peak at ~3.6ppm (3.3ppm H2O, 2.5ppm, DMSO-d6).
> Very
> similar H-NMR for both u-47700 and u-51754. Supplier mislabeled the
> chemical as well. We apologize for any inconvenience.
>
> U-47700 CAS#121348-98-9 (freebase)
> U-51754 CAS#121279-74-1 (freebase)

I can not find any Information about u-51754 save for the fact that it's one carbon longer on the chain and definitely still active.
http://m.imgur.com/kSzaRBn

I can upload some lab analysis if needed

Last edited:
Sounds like it's just like u-47700. I'm sure it was made just so it can be sold where u-47700 is banned.

I know you shouldn`t multi post but I think it important. So yesterday I teek 2mg of bupe at around 6.00pm then today took 50mg of U-47700,this is a large dose but I knew the bupe would still be in my system and binding to my receptors,but even still I could feel the effects of the U-47700 and as the day wears on the effects are becoming more pronounced,this I believe is because the bupe is slowly coming out and the U-47700 is filling the void.

Please do not take such a big dose,i only did this because I take bupe.The effects are really very nice and remind me of good heroin.

Merged with the prior U-47700 thread, going to make this a megathread too as there's a lot of excitement over this it seems.

I've not tried this yet and maybe never plan to, but how long does this last IV? Realistically does it last about 45 mins?

From what I've heard, 10 minutes peak. Total could be around 45 minutes yeah. Probably a bad idea if you plan to use it a lot.

Some people who have been scoring local dope lately have been telling me the bags have a rush of 10 minutes max but they don't start to realize that they're not high until 30-45 minutes later. In actuality they said they shot the bag, felt an awesome rush, walked away from putting the gear away and by the time they sat down and got into whatever they planned on doing they forgot or at the very least, didnt notice the high anymore..Makes me kinda disinterested in going in on some with them.

Sounds fairly useless? The crack of opiates?

It's a decent high, cheap and legal. But in any case not suitable for all day every day use, unless you don't mind redosing all the time, short sleep and what not.

Im failing to see what could be fun about it or useful? It seems like a cheap version of dilaudid.. All rush no legs.. Maybe I'm missing the point.. I don't necessarily need something to last long for it to be enjoyable, but if using it repeatedly is what it takes for me to enjoy it and that will rapidly result in a dependency or withdrawals, then it seems useless. At least in comparison to things like good old dope. Like I said, people who don't know any better are claiming the new batch of dope doesn't last long at all, and I stopped getting stuff with them when I was pretty sure what I was getting was some fent analog and I was wasting my money. It seem the dealers have moved on to the next latest popular RC opiate.. Which makes total sense from a dealer's standpoint. Give them a cheap rush that makes them want to relive that and they'll be crawling back for more hourly.

A decent high is cool.. Cheap and legal is neither here nor there, because if it doesn't last worth a shit then in the long term it's not cheap and as far as legality goes, either way, legal or not, I highly doubt you'd want to be caught with a sack full of it on your person.

Ideally I wouldn't mind redosing.. I enjoy highs that need to be maintained hourly from time to time.. But with how I'm reading that it seems very caustic, that sort of negates the value of it being used in an IV method, unless you really just don't care anymore about anything at all..

The way people explained how the high lasts and how some users here and how you, roi, have pointed out that it has a 10 minute rush, pretty much verifies for me that that is whats going around as heroin in at least one semi-major metropolis right now. I would expect that its happening on a way larger scale, though I can't confirm without getting my hands on some and testing it to prove it's not real dope.. But damn, people are being ripped off potentially and having their lives put at risk.

Well, short duration fentanyl analogues have been around for decades and street heroin has never been exactly pure and safe.

You're right.. I'm just saying its fairly easy to identify #4 as quality to decent quality #4 when you're familiar with it. The smell, the taste, the effects in comparison to the amount that dumps out and so on.

Also thanks for the megathread [MENTION=152726]Znegative[/MENTION], I'll update the first post with some more information if you don't mind.

I`m having to plug quite a bit of this,more than an opiate naïve person and yes it burns a bit,but it is much more rewarding using this method than any other,apart from IMing,which I do not do,but from what I`ve read its over within an hour using this route of administration.

Plugging holds me for a good four to five hours,at first as it was filling the bupe void I could feel it well and it reminded me of good heroin,but as I redoes more and more the effects are becoming less pronounced and it just gives me a nice opiate type feeling and holds off the opiate sickness.

This is really a very good opiate,but tolerance develops quickly.