• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

enjoyed well it lasted.. planning to shelf it soon as possible.
ROA = plugging and oral being best, but im a plug fanatic.

only use increments of 10mg.. way2 moreish and respiratory effects.. fell into a habit of using in the morning (daily) in the last weeks.

current batch is cut with some type of numbing -caine for all you nosers, but could be a scare for i.v. users?
other batch don't know how people are nosing it when its such fine powder it goes straight to the lung

What kind of fentanyl analogue is similar to the euphoria of U-47700?

Having tried real fentanyl both transdermal and IV and several analogues I can say that for me, you cannot compare U-47700 to any fentanyl analogue. U-47700 is pretty unique compared to other opioids making it hard to compare its effects to other opioids. Some have compared the euphoria to that of hydromorphone while others have compared the euphoria to that of oxycodone. Of cause the effects are quite subjective, but I would not say that you can compare the euphoria of U-47700 to Fentanyl. The euphoria is too strong to be compared to Fentanyl, however the euphoria is very short lived.

enjoyed well it lasted.. planning to shelf it soon as possible.
ROA = plugging and oral being best, but im a plug fanatic.

only use increments of 10mg.. way2 moreish and respiratory effects.. fell into a habit of using in the morning (daily) in the last weeks.

current batch is cut with some type of numbing -caine for all you nosers, but could be a scare for i.v. users?
other batch don't know how people are nosing it when its such fine powder it goes straight to the lung

I had made a nasal spray for myself when I was using it. There was no numbing effect with just powder though.

I only get "euphoria" I like BF-Fent. I don't really enjoy the patches of regular. I mean, I get opiated but not to the degree of oxy or U47700. I found this one to be extremely euphoric at first. I don't use any opiates with frequency though.

I had made a nasal spray for myself when I was using it. There was no numbing effect with just powder though.

I only get "euphoria" I like BF-Fent. I don't really enjoy the patches of regular. I mean, I get opiated but not to the degree of oxy or U47700. I found this one to be extremely euphoric at first. I don't use any opiates with frequency though.

i've always had some natural tolerance, as heroin was first and even through street batches I would def prefer
the rush of u-47700 is very heavy and powerful. was also in habit of mixing with oxy and 3meo/mxe/2-oxo-pce

never tried the nasal spray routes with these. was not at all a casual opie user either but got myself into a quick pickle !

i think the numbing is specific to this powder batch, there is a -caine in it i can not only taste on first snuff when
i got it but noticed minor numbing compared to the previous same sourced batch.

thank you for your patience in reading my post.

I'll admit to mixing Eticyclidone and U47700 on one or two occasions but that was just like rush, WOO, wake up 3 hours later. So, not safe and not good to keep doing..... but it was fun and I'm thankful I was healthy after.

I've been experimenting with this compound for a couple months. It was great at first and then I encountered fast diminishing returns. There's a lot of nodding and sweating involved with repeat use. I'm starting to think it's a stellar opioid if one only uses it once per week.

U47700 & BK EBDP is this a safe RC if used moderate amounts

Hell I had just ordered some of the u47700 & bk ebdp because now I take 10 325 hydroco tabs and the do nothing for my back pain and neck pain I have floating bone chips in my neck and a degenerative disc issues from a anthrax vaccine I got in the service that was tainted and the next symptom will be cancer of the liver and kidney about 4 or 5 years after the diabetes diagnosis which was 2 years ago so I heard of these rc from a friend and I was going to ask the dr for a stronger pain med but the way things turn out with me I doubt he, d do it because of the new narcotic law I take methdone at night to sleep 15 mg and I had 3 of them for my back pain and they work great but I only get 45 a month.

But back to the U4 &BK what would a good dose be I don, t want to OD so I had looked it up and 25mg of the U4 should work and I was going to add the BK in the same amount X2 a day does that sound ok 2 u I can take 10 or 15 of the tabs and they bearly work.

I also ordered a 0.001 scale and small 4 ml lab bottles to mix the dose, s so whats your thought I ordered 5 grams of each from a china company thats based in London and I had asked them to send it b4 paying for it and out of 46 vendors I asked this of they agreed it cost $80.00 with shipping for the u4 and they had thrown in the bk rc both are legal in the states and that was my main concern because the poppy tea I do now is to costly

Thanks for any advice Micro

I have been taking oral 15-30 mg of oxy on an almost daily basis for the past 3-4 years. I recently tried oral u47700 and the euphoria and high was amazing. I started with a similar amount of 15-30 mgs but then found me redosing every 2-3 hours. Since the taste is horrible I wrap this up in a small piece of toilet paper and then swallow. This quickly like next day quickly escalated to 100-200 mgs every 3-4 hours. The biggest downside for me is as you continue to redose you don't fee the same euphoria and will experience some stomach pains or the sweats maybe heart palpitations and some anxiety. I felt like i was going to die for about 5 mins once while taking this. I personally have dark circles around my eyes and this made them even worse. The next morning after use you wake up covered in sweat to the point that it's dripping off your face. I can't seem to get past 12 hours off this drug. The worst part of the withdrawal for me is the hot and cold sweats. I have tried Xanax for the withdrawal but it seems to not have any effect. Any recommendations or help will be greatly appreciated. Also a big warning is if you currently enjoy your opiods after taking this you will no longer feel the same effects you felt before. I can now take 60mgs of oxy and I don't even feel anything it just helps with the withdrawal slightly.
Since this is so caustic I was curious if anyone has any serious complications for taking this orally like a stomach ulcer or even ripping a hole in there esophagus.
Please let me know if you have any success with withdrawal and what worked best for you.

I have been through some nasty withdrawals from u-47700. It is nasty but only lasts 72 hours. You can use oxycodone if you'd like to combat the initial acute withdrawals.

Someone else mentioned there being no burn nasally, I too have no pain snorting. I am sure it is not being cut with a numbing agent. Anyone else experience, rather not experience pain?
Also wouldn't tianeptine cover any withdrawal?
I have to say tianeptine is better in my opinion, especially for those who go to the trouble of oral dosing.
I have yet to IV it. This is my second order of 3 grams of U-4700 and 2 grams Fu-fentanyl.

Just tried this and omg it works and it's amazing. loperamide recipe look it up for anyone going through withdrawal

I have 500 mg of powder. I'd like to make a nasal spray but one that doesn't go bad over time. I know I can just use water but what about adding a bit of glycerin to help keep my nose from drying up, and/or some PG to help solubility?

Is this a good idea? How much water/pg/glycerin (or water+1 of them) into the nasal spray bottle? and will this solution settle if left standing or must it be shaken well before every use? I'm always going to shake anyway but just wondering. Thanks!

BTW in my experience which has increased only slightly, u47 seems to have opioid effects at small doses 5mg-15mg, even for people on high amounts of methadone & suboxone (suggesting it works on different receptors), while at 50mg+ doses with medium doses producing stimulating effects and over 100mg+ heavy doses will make the dissociative effects extremely noticeable[/B].

To me it makes sense how some people go the the E.R. with the smallest dose! While anything over 50mg in extremely opioid tolerant users that smoke fentanyl like cigarettes still cause that sweaty, stimulating feel! I believe this shit to be like MXE that is a dissociative with opioid effects in low doses or like the opposite of tiapentine (sp!?).

The time this works as an opioid is when taking 5-10mg bumps over the course of a few hours, though by the end stuff nose aside, you begin to get amped, even wake up!

p.s. As far as no pain snorting, are u sure it is over from the 1st dose...its got more legs to it than people say in terms of pain, I feel its after effects for about 1 day 1/2 when snorted, about 2-3 days when oral. For example I once took 10mg via oral than 20mg-30mg bumps no longer hurt. Just like snorting Demerol pills, they burn like hell but not so much after the first 2-3 bumps b/c the opioid is already working on the pain and this one really works on pain if 10mg oral blocked the pain to me snoring 20mg in each nostril.

Last edited:
I appreciate this thread. I was gonna start my own one and saw there was one. A guy on here is getting some and I'd never heard of it so I researched it. Not much out there as far as Ido. And all the vendors were in China which red flagged me. I'd really like to try it. My tolerance is way high so I might like it. Thanks for al the great info about this drug. I'm gonna keep lookin King for a vendor that will take something becomes Western Union. Thanks

Just receive a gram of u4770. I have tried nearly every drug under the sun. ALMOST. I am not opiate naive but I have no tolerance at this current moment. Note: I was a heroine addict for 3 years.

So upon receiving this stuff after reading a lot on blue light I decided to vaporize this stuff. I get my foil ready and eyeball roughly what looked lik 10-15mg. I do not have a scale(not recommended) but I am fairly experienced in this line of work lol. Any way, I slap it on the foil and get my rooter ready. It melted into a clear puddle and slid down the foil. Tasted kind of like meth (just a hint) upon exhaling(which doesn't taste horrible btw). The approx. 10-15mg got about 5 mediocre sized hits. I felt it by the 3rd hit. Wasn't harsh on my lungs at all. After about 5 mins I feel good 10 more minutes go by and I am now mildly itchy, but no nod. I feel another 5-10mg vaped will get me there. Gonna go do that now. I hope I helped

Hi, I dosed 5mg into a gel cap and swallowed. Nothing much has occurred except a mild sedation. It's 90 mins now.
Do you think I'll be safe to dose 10mg next time, in a few days

DearBL Friends,

I usually observe relatively silently, the cacophonous observations and conclusions regarding the massive influx of novel psychoactives presently presenting into our collective lexicon of consciousness modifiers; for better and worse, we all choose our own paths, and the consequences our explorations incur, our uniquely our own.
That said, I am somewhat concerned regarding misinformation/misunderstanding of the value and dangers of some of the more perilous substances widely available and sold often with little regard for the possibility of future misery transitory pleasure/relief from pain can over extended , excessive use result in. By the time you realize just how malignant a substance can be, the damage is already done.
Case in point U-47700. This is an interesting and effective analgesic. It is very effective for occasional use. The tachyphylaxis is, however profound, on par with hydromorphone which an opioid naive person can experience profound effects with a mere 2mg. Over time though, experienced users will experience a steep dose response curve I personally if my body is in a none dependent state need to increase the dose dramatically in a single day to maintain a semblance of the same state, usually I'll start with 4mg IV, than about two hours later need to double the dose to 8mg than two hours later need 12mg for the comperable effect than 16 16mg. Now that's as far as Iv'e gone with that particular chemical. Does one ever arrive at a stable dose? I read of a study done with heroin addicts in Vancouver and according to the research virtually all participants in the study given unlimited quantities averaged a little over a halve a gram of pure diacetylmorhine, in between two and three IV injections per day. This surprised researchers as the previously prevailing view was that there was no limit on the quantity an addicted individual would take if given "as much as they desired".
This may be, or not be the case with hydromorphone and or U-47700. Only a human trial over an extended time(at least two years) would or will tell. The unknown also includes toxicity at herculean dose levels;one could die before reaching stasis.
The thing is that until one has acquired physical dependence, one doesn't understand the cumulative and reinforcing resonance that becomes addiction. I took one bag of heroin(an impossible to accurately titrate with illicitly produced product the actual mgs in the "bag of dope" is anybodies guess) for a month, one bag from the same distributor a day for a month the first time I out of curiosity intentionally addicted myself to, the abstinent syndrome was minuscule. I thought "junkies are pussies , kicking dope a shit three days of no sleep a mild case of sniffles." Years later after multiple bouts of abuse and intermittent abstinence, the suffering increased exponentially as did the baseline tolerance. There are/were permanent albeit gradual changes in my biochemistry. Being enslaved to drug hunger is fucking horrible and only worsens over time. The shorter the action of the substance the more rapidly tachyphlaxis and physical dependence ensue.
In short, be warned, when it comes to chemicals that can induce physical dependence, one needs to tread lightly and use these tools as sparingly as possible. The best approach is to separate each dose by at least 48 hours better would be even longer. Longer acting chemicals in these potentially addictive substances ie methadone and or buprenorphine need even longer hiatuses between doses if one wishes to avoid the misery of physical dependence.
If this information is being seen by someone already entrapped by U-47700 dependence a single week of buprenorphine commencing when the abstinent syndrome reaches unbearable proportions can ease the nightmare of withdrawal. Sublingual administration of 8mg, followed by 12mg followed by 16mg followed by 12mg followed by 8mg , followed by 4mg, followed by 2mg. Then stop.
The hard part then is not getting back in the compulsive using again, because once you know how effective opioids are as pain relievers there's no unknowing it. And pain being an inherent, though usually intermittent quality of existence will forever herd you back to temporary relief damn the consequences.
It's vicious circle. Avoid it, if you can... ]