• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

I took 5mg in a gel cap and felt hardly anything apart from a mild sedation. I've never taken opioids before but think I'll be ok to up to 10mg next time.
??

DearBL Friends,

I usually observe relatively silently, the cacophonous observations and conclusions regarding the massive influx of novel psychoactives presently presenting into our collective lexicon of consciousness modifiers; for better and worse, we all choose our own paths, and the consequences our explorations incur, our uniquely our own.
That said, I am somewhat concerned regarding misinformation/misunderstanding of the value and dangers of some of the more perilous substances widely available and sold often with little regard for the possibility of future misery transitory pleasure/relief from pain can over extended , excessive use result in. By the time you realize just how malignant a substance can be, the damage is already done.
Case in point U-47700. This is an interesting and effective analgesic. It is very effective for occasional use. The tachyphylaxis is, however profound, on par with hydromorphone which an opioid naive person can experience profound effects with a mere 2mg. Over time though, experienced users will experience a steep dose response curve I personally if my body is in a none dependent state need to increase the dose dramatically in a single day to maintain a semblance of the same state, usually I'll start with 4mg IV, than about two hours later need to double the dose to 8mg than two hours later need 12mg for the comperable effect than 16 16mg. Now that's as far as Iv'e gone with that particular chemical. Does one ever arrive at a stable dose? I read of a study done with heroin addicts in Vancouver and according to the research virtually all participants in the study given unlimited quantities averaged a little over a halve a gram of pure diacetylmorhine, in between two and three IV injections per day. This surprised researchers as the previously prevailing view was that there was no limit on the quantity an addicted individual would take if given "as much as they desired".
This may be, or not be the case with hydromorphone and or U-47700. Only a human trial over an extended time(at least two years) would or will tell. The unknown also includes toxicity at herculean dose levels;one could die before reaching stasis.
The thing is that until one has acquired physical dependence, one doesn't understand the cumulative and reinforcing resonance that becomes addiction. I took one bag of heroin(an impossible to accurately titrate with illicitly produced product the actual mgs in the "bag of dope" is anybodies guess) for a month, one bag from the same distributor a day for a month the first time I out of curiosity intentionally addicted myself to, the abstinent syndrome was minuscule. I thought "junkies are pussies , kicking dope a shit three days of no sleep a mild case of sniffles." Years later after multiple bouts of abuse and intermittent abstinence, the suffering increased exponentially as did the baseline tolerance. There are/were permanent albeit gradual changes in my biochemistry. Being enslaved to drug hunger is fucking horrible and only worsens over time. The shorter the action of the substance the more rapidly tachyphlaxis and physical dependence ensue.
In short, be warned, when it comes to chemicals that can induce physical dependence, one needs to tread lightly and use these tools as sparingly as possible. The best approach is to separate each dose by at least 48 hours better would be even longer. Longer acting chemicals in these potentially addictive substances ie methadone and or buprenorphine need even longer hiatuses between doses if one wishes to avoid the misery of physical dependence.
If this information is being seen by someone already entrapped by U-47700 dependence a single week of buprenorphine commencing when the abstinent syndrome reaches unbearable proportions can ease the nightmare of withdrawal. Sublingual administration of 8mg, followed by 12mg followed by 16mg followed by 12mg followed by 8mg , followed by 4mg, followed by 2mg. Then stop.
The hard part then is not getting back in the compulsive using again, because once you know how effective opioids are as pain relievers there's no unknowing it. And pain being an inherent, though usually intermittent quality of existence will forever herd you back to temporary relief damn the consequences.
It's vicious circle. Avoid it, if you can... ]

Dependence is huge with this chemical.
I went thru 10 grams in ONE WEEK.
Withdrawals were hell but only lasted about 4 days.

Sorry, got cut off. Think about this drug. You have experience and that's what I need. Are the dangers wort the risk? I've researched it and read this thread but I was told to talk to you: so yay or nay. The euphoria obviously draws me but the withdrawal scares me. I'm a shooter but prob toot this stuff. How long doted it stay in your system? I have urine tests at pain management and it'd it's pretty thorough. Anyway your wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks

I use Kratom (10-25g per day), Phenibut (2-2,5g/day) and at the moment Tramadol (200-300mg per day), what would be a safe dose of this U-4 to enhance the opioid experience? I don´t feel much from the Kratom/Tramal/Phenibut as I have a very high tolerance and it just gives me a somewhat stable mood to get through the day. I thought I would start with 0,5-1mg and than after like 1 hour or so take 1-1,5mg but all in all not more than like 5mg per day, would this be somewhat safe? Yesterday I also took 4mg Meclonazepam but I drink very much coffee and could use Schisandra which is used in TCM against respiratory depression from morphine overdose.

When I took Oxycodone many years ago (without additional substances other than weed) without any tolerance I needed 20mg to feel a bit "wobbly" and 40mg to get this full-force opioid euphoria, nodding and those wonderful wake-dreams, what would be a compareable dose of the U4?

I thought I would make a liquid form of the U4 and use a standard-dropper bottle. A 100mg/100-200ml U4/Water Mix should be ok? 25 drops = 1ml which would be 1-2mg then. Or should I use a syringe to measure out 1ml more exactly or isn´t that needed if it´s diluted enough?

edit: I wanted to use it orally as I get the best opioid effects that way, never got good effects from snorting.

Last edited:
Closeau, it doesn't show up in any drug test. Tread with caution with this chemical. The half life is very short. It would leave your system completely within 24 to 36 hours. I use to IV it and the rush is amazing but tolerance sky rockets and withdrawals begin after just a few multiple uses. It's euphoric butthe urge to redose us strong and carries no legs.

Also - I have overdosed 4 times with this chemical.
ROA was insufflation, I started dosing every hour, by the 3rd dose I came too via narcan on multiple accounts.

Really, I would not advise anyone to research any opiate RC due to the fact you never no how potent it is.

Also - I have overdosed 4 times with this chemical.
ROA was insufflation, I started dosing every hour, by the 3rd dose I came too via narcan on multiple accounts.

Really, I would not advise anyone to research any opiate RC due to the fact you never no how potent it is.

We actually did know some stuff about this beforehand. The 1970's Upjohn patent has been public for awhile. Potency was in there. Yes, RC opiates are not safe, but if you treat them with respect and do your research... they can be "safe".

I do agree with you in some aspect.
Regardless, chronic use will result into withdrawal and tolerance.
These RC's seem to all have a short half-life which results in the above posted.
They can be safely administrated for someone who does not have any dependency or addiction problems.
This is hard to come by, because if you're seeking consumption of these, 99% of the time - you do have some sort of addiction.
I may be wrong, but that's just my two sense.

I mean this is highly addictive but I don't like opiates, so it's easy for me to use it for pain relief. I'm not the norm there. I don't want to downplay the highly addictive quality of this. I saw a few friends split half a gram in a night because they didn't think about the addictive quality. They were all ex-heroin users and we're shooting. I use a nasal spray every few weeks for a day, when my symptoms are very bad. I believe it's more of an education gap with this one because it does have such strong immediate wd's that I feel it's hard to continue abuse unlike BF-Fent or the likes.

So upset.
Got a package in the post today from the eu that I've been clucking for for about a week. I bought three pre-prepped u47 nasal sprays, but the guy used glass bottles and stuck them in a jiffybag

All three smashed :( thank fuck the bag was water proof, I just chucked em all away.

Damn you royal mail

So upset.
Got a package in the post today from the eu that I've been clucking for for about a week. I bought three pre-prepped u47 nasal sprays, but the guy used glass bottles and stuck them in a jiffybag

All three smashed :( thank fuck the bag was water proof, I just chucked em all away.

Damn you royal mail

I suggest making your own solution because that way you know exact dosage. Personally I'm already iffy about RC opiates but when you put it in solution already, especially because I saw a small amount of settling in mine (I'm not the best) I would be wary.

Stay safe. Good choice not trying to pull the solution like I've known friends to do with broken glass.

Yeah but this guy has really good reviews and is probably the most famous proprietor of rc opiods in the European union, so I assumed (never assume) that he woulda known how to send a bottle without getting it shattered? It's a leading experience I guess..

This drug is probably one of the best ones I've discovered - like the time I found 4-FA.

For me, with extreme caution around dosing i.e. liquid dosing, not using multiple times per day, avoiding more than 3 days of repetitive use, ALWAYS AVOID combining with any other drug, this is one of the more benign drugs I have tried. Its probably exactly what I've been looking for.

I've gone through 100mg in 9 days I have felt some cravings but I find I can ignore them and withdrawal symptoms were non existent when I finished 500mg which I was very surprised about. This drug does not impair intestinal mobility either again another surprise. The only negatives so far is the short duration of action and nausea can be quite strong even around 15mg dosages.

This drug is probably one of the best ones I've discovered - like the time I found 4-FA.

4-fa is one of the most horridly dangerous drugs which no chemichal reward could be worthy of. Same goes with all RCs- They all SUUUUUCK
including this shit-head "opiate" that probably kills your cells.

4-fa is one of the most horridly dangerous drugs which no chemichal reward could be worthy of. Same goes with all RCs- They all SUUUUUCK
including this shit-head "opiate" that probably kills your cells.

Got any basis for this or is this just some random anti-rc rant?

I tested doses from 0,5-2mg now and somehow this stuff (in combination with my usual Kratom, Tramadol, Phenibut and a little bit Meclonazepam in the evening) doesn´t really feel opioid-like. For example if I would add desmethyl-Tramadol or AH7921 to the combination I would get this nice body euphoria and a very "heavy-light" (more heavy with AH792 but still "clear") feeling with fluffy thoughts etc. But this U4 just has a cloudy-sedative kind of effect, no real euphoria even now at 2mg + 100mg Tramadol + 1mg Meclonazepam + 1 Teaspoon Kratom + 0,5g Phenibut at once as I came home an hour ago. If I had taken 150mg Tram, 3 Teaspoons Kratom, 0,5 Pheni and instead of the u4 more of the Meclonazepam for example 3-4mg I would feel way more euphoric/light/relaxed etc.

^^^ avoid almost all of the drugs you are taking, but particularly phenibut. It is one of the worst rebound-effects that I have experienced.

Ugh... not touching U-47700 again. I am typically one of the people with the most determination and self-control that I know, but that all flies out the window with U-47700 and I become a total fiend.

(Opioid experience in the past is substantial due to getting large scripts for an autoimmune disorder. Did methadone for a few years, cold turkeyed 20 mg May 2014 with the help of DXM with no significant withdrawals. Apart from some dalliances with U-47700, the ever creepy MT-45, and Tramadol over the last few months, been clean 98%+ of the time.)

Due to a rather messed up vacation that didn't go as planned, I was feeling somewhat self-destructive and rebellious and ordered 3g of U-47700.
About 60 hours later, it was all gone (IR admin). Starting dose was 30 mg, final dose was 150 mg, usually dosing every 90 mins or so nonstop around the clock.

Withdrawal started about four hours after the last dose and was quite brutal. Fortunately, due to not having slept much during the previous 60 hours, I managed to zonk out for 26 hours nearly straight and sleep through the worst of it. After one day, it was about 75% done. Three days later, I was about 90% back to normal.

To those who can use this substance responsibly, I applaud you. I most definitely cannot.

Last edited: