• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

sounds a lot like tianeptine, down to the burning sensation in your asshole after plugging.

Thanks for cracking down on people not using megathreads. It should help organize OD

I apologize for asking this question if it has already been asked and answered, but, is this like an Oxycodone high? I wouldn't be IV'ing.....only plugging.

I just received a gram of U47700. Today I am going to try it for the first time. Today I will stick to intranasal and oral administration.

(13.15) I snorted 10 mg an hour ago without much effect.
(14.15) Now I have snorted an additional 20 mg and I am definitely feeling a strong euphoric rush right now. It is too early for me to describe it. But I will update as time passes. Shortly after the intake I feel like it gives me a boost in energy. Not anything at all live stimulants but enough to strengthen my concentration and ability to focus. It is hard to compare to any other opioids just yet. It took about 10 to 15 minuts before I felt the effect of the 20 mg. Here 30 minuts later I have noticed any decline in euphoria.

Last edited:
I have IVd this chemical and also snorted. IV resulted in an infection after prolong use. Snorting also caused an upper respiratory infection from prolong use. Just be careful. It's caustic.

Okay, thank you for the information. It is good to know.

How would you compare the feeling from taking it IV to snort it?

IV provided a very fast/nice rush - similar to dilaudid.
Snorting provided a fast on set but no 'rush' per se.

Interesting. I have never tried Dilaudid as you cannot get it in my country, and I have always wanted to try it as people seems to like it. Hydrocodone and Hydromorphone are not available here. I actually find it strange as the two seems to be very popular pain medications in the US. From the bright side I can get prescribed Ketobemidon. As far as I know it isn't available in the US?

I really like this RC opioid. It is the best I have tried since AH-7921. Unfortunately the duration isn't that long. I feel powerful effects for about one hour. But all in all, I am positive.

What does the smoke smell like and taste like when you vape it?

By vape meaning most likely via tin foil or meth pipe.

I have IVd this chemical and also snorted. IV resulted in an infection after prolong use. Snorting also caused an upper respiratory infection from prolong use. Just be careful. It's caustic.
Most people aren't really going to the lengths that you're going to though are they?
You seem to be particularly destructive, no offense.

They are, sadly.
I did learn my lesson though.
I was on a pretty relentless self-destructive path, I agree for sure.
The rush of it was just so great, it's hard to STOP.

Luckily, I have been clean off U-47700 for sometime now.
Withdrawals were very painful and I was going thru 10 grams a week.

What does the smoke smell like and taste like when you vape it?

By vape meaning most likely via tin foil or meth pipe.

So i tried. Used a 6.5 mg red microscoop to put roughly 10 mg on foil, and heated it. It melted into a clear puddle, started to give off white puffs of smoke a second later.

Via Tinfoil, it vapes nicely, but has a super unpleasant bitter taste to it that coats your entire mouth and makes it feel numb. It also triggered my asthma which lead to shortness of breath.

I did not manage to get enough down to speak as to it having any effects via that ROA. Apart from an irritated throat and numb lips and tongue, i'm not really sure it did anything.

Would not recommend.

Edit: Scrap that, that acrid smoke is absolutely irritating the shit out of my lungs. Please don't try this. I'm coughing like a mofo.

i recently aquired u47700 in a premade solution of pg/vg made by the vendor. my summary of the research online i did is that pg is ok to iv and couldnt really find a source for the vg although 1 medical site said vg was sometimes ivd. I also read on either bl or reddit that someone does iv it in a pg solution. the vg part iss worrying me though. is this ok to iv? its 20mg/ml(cc). what is the vendors main purpose for this solution...what roa? i cant ask directly or risk a ban. please help lol. iv is my preferred roa. pg is mainly used for iving benzos in hospitals and this vend has all rc benzos and then u47700 which is why im curious about iv. that damn vg is just tripping me out though lol...

Last edited:
Healthcare providers sometimes give glycerol intravenously (by IV) to reduce pressure inside the brain in various conditions including stroke, meningitis, encephalitis, Reye's syndrome, pseudotumor cerebri, central nervous system (CNS) trauma, and CNS tumors; for reducing brain volume for neurosurgical procedures; and for treating fainting on standing due to poor blood flow to the brain (postural syncope).

So, technically you could but I would not do it a lot. You're safer putting it in a nasal spray and tooting in.

After having gained a little more experience with U47700 I will say that I am probably not gonna use it again.

The high, though euphoric, is short and there is so many side effects like nausea, sweating and rapid heart beat that the cons outweighs the pros. I experience a strange kind of hangover/comedown a couple of hours after use that lasted several hours. Relatively fast after ingestion I feel a slight stimulation as well but after a while this turns into drowsiness. Not a nice nod like drowsiness and relaxation but rather it feels like I am mentally exhausted. This is definitely one strange opioid.

Simultaneously, U47700 had an effect on the methadone I took 12 hours after and reduced the feeling it usually have even though I have only taken U47700 on two different occasions. U47700 also affected tramadol which was also taken 12 hours after and reduced the feeling of this. Therefore, it feels like U47700 somehow negatively influences the other opioids I took several hours after which only supports my decision not to use it again.

But I can definitely see how people can come to like U47700 due to the rush and euphoria it gives though the duration isn't long.

Last edited:
I have experience with U-47700, Suboxone and Subutex as well. Buprenorphine is definitely a great thing to have when experimenting with U-47700. The nods are easy to get, and as stated before WDs can occur within a few hours. I did not use bupe until there was no U-47700 left and I used a gram up in about three days. Once that was gone I returned to buprenorphine maintenance immediately and did not experience any major withdrawal symptoms. Considering the strength and efficacy of the U-47700 I can imagine that the withdrawals would be quite intense, however, so I would not recommend using U-47700 without something to fall back on when it runs out. Buprenorphine seems to fit the bill nicely with its comparatively (much) longer half-life.

Last edited:
Im following up on my post about u47700 in pg and vg. 20mg/ml. Very nice, i had to mix some water with it though because it was too thick, 1st i thought i was in and pushed 1/4 a unit and missed and it lumped up a lil more than expected and stung slightly but went bak to normal in 20 mins. Did 10 mg 1st shot, very pleasant and it was a nice euphoric rush. Started packing up my gear but i was already wanting to do another 1! Same dose. But now im starting to feel nauseous. Need to pace myself...iv read a lot of people exp slight stinging when iving with u4. I didnt with the pg mix.

Ignio, your description of the high is almost identical to the high you get from hydromorphone, which is also far from my favorite. Secondly Tramadol always makes my methadone feel weaker! Maybe it was due to an increase/spike in tolerance, rather! I got sweating too and thought the powder was cut with PVP, another semi tolerant person who took about 60mg said he couldn't sleep, even after taking trazadone.

There were days I would snort 80mg hydromorphone and this would be the exact same effect I would get, I kind of feel the same effects from this one.

I finally tried snorting it and its 45min on the mark, with the most intense nose burn ever, that it makes me tear up. The rush is pretty good but your nose gets stuffed easily. Its not my thing but only due to the side effects I suspect it has. If it did this much damage to my nose having used it 24hrs, I can only imagine what its doing to my stomach when I take it orally.

Waiting for 100% confirmation on this, but unfortunately it sounds like an acquaintance of mine has died from a combination of U-47700 and some kind of benzo. No real surprise from mixing the two, but please everyone remember to be cautious. He had a gigantic tolerance to both classes of drugs and he still died.

He was only sixteen.