• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.20 -- You've come a long way baby

180s a high dos englandz i was on a 100 couple of years back but im on 70 now. how was fent did u get a buzz of it or a sedated high or nothing. ive always been curious about fent tho i know its a very potent opiate. and a lot of ods occur on it.

I've always thought it a sad indictment on the NHS the way addicts are treated. Its the automatic assumption that all addicts are bad people that annoys me. Yes of course some may be bad people but that can be said of any subset of society. Youd think people working in the fields of drug and alcohol would have some compassion or at the very least some clue.

Myopic doctors are the worst though and its not just addicts but sometimes anyone who takes opiates even for pain management purposes that are viewed by some doctors as at worst scum and at best difficult patients who they'd rather just not treat.

A lot of doctors andhhealthcare professional in general simply arnt that clued up on drug use and more importantly the motives behind it. I've taken it upon myself to educate myself on the subject in the hope that it will make me better qualified to work in emergency care and provide a better service bit I don't know of many others who would do that........unfortunately

i totally agree if a doctor sees methadone in a patiets records he thinks junky scum, altho it must be worse 4 people in your position on it for pain meds ii mean, all docs, drug workers if they have patients on meth or opiates similar, i think should have to be clued up om the subject then maybe 90% of them wont judge us al as junky scumbags. which in my case defo the majority of them do judge u.

Exactly you can't judge a person as somehow being worth less to society because they use a certain substance as the person doing the judging has no idea (usually) as to the circumstances that led them to that path. Whenever i see a new doctor for any i always feel compeled to tell them that im prescribed methadone for chronic pain but really i shouldnt have to. I remember once seeing a new doctor at my surgery as i had to have my annual ECG (which all high dose methadone patients are supposed to have to check for extended QT interval) and when i asked her to clsrify what exactly the risk factors were she replied "well its no worse than the heroin you've been doing"...I was like woa back the fuck up...at least bother to read my notes before you make any sweeping judgements.....

I come across people all the time in my work who've overdosed or got into some type of trouble regarding drug use and I always make a point of never being judgemental as like I say if you'v
e never walked a mile in that persons shoes you don't know what brought them to that place in their life.

The only time I feel anything close to revulsion is when drugs are used around young children and needles, drugs etc. are left out for little kids to pick up or even worse swallow. This thankfully is rare and is more of an indictment of the irresponsibility of the individual concerned rather than drug users in general.

seeing as how i fucked up i decided to go down with the ship and ive spent the last 2 days rolling around my bed with 2 grams of gear, and 8th of sticky po weed and a fistfull of 8mg flubromazepam pellets. turned out to be quite a nice couple of days i think ive watched every physics lecture youtube has to offer. cant say i absorbed more then 50% of the content due to an excess of nod.

apparantly my dsp is using instant result mouth swabs, so i ordered a few of the web to see what the craic is. totally forget id ordered them in my state of nod so ive literally just found them sitting by the post box. gave one a whirl, its a multipanel test, came up positive for opiates so no surprise there, but negative for benzos, cannabis (???!!! i only had my last bong at 2.00am) and get this -METHADONE. I have used all of thses drugs in the last 24 hours. Not impressed with accuarcy so far.

So i dont know what to expect when i see the doc at 15.00. im already on supervised consumption (which doesnt really bother me) and as ive stated in a previous post im down to spacing out my use to every 7-10 days or so due to my afformentioned tolerance issues.

'Are you there God its me Margaret'

'Please dont let them increase my methadone it makes me feel like a zombie and its completely destroyed my appitite. I appreciate the stability its given me but im down to maybe 3 or 4 meals a week.'

you still could have done it mate ive passed swabs in 60 hours multiple times, theyre detection rates less than piss tests so im told. tho metabolism and shit comes into play

Those tests are fucking wank....I've had them for work and brought all my prescription bottles in to show them what I'm on and tested negative for drugs that they know I'm taking.(methadone, fentanyl, diazapam) and positive for drugs I've never even seen before in my life.

The nurse in occupational health usually just Chuck's the test away as she knows how shit they are...IMO those tests are more than shit they are potentially dangerous

yeah swabs are shit i think there cheaper which is why they are becoming common practiuce with most places, tho im not complaining

As long as the people doing them recognise that they're shit....the problem comes when the people doing them actually rely on them.

Do they not do the standard 5 panel piss tests anymore? (Although they were shit too IIRC)

ive not seen 1 in a couple of year personally,tho i agree a swab is less intrusive tha a piss test

U can't carry a condom full of someone else's gob down her strides though haha!

so ste did they wack u up to 70, im on that and i feel fuk all in fact i cant sleep and dont feel tired onit at all unless i use on top, but iv had a habit for about 10 years an a script for 7 8 ish so mybodys well used to opiates. Not that im bragging ive been reading abut ways to drop toerance if any1 knows ote that works feel free to share please

anather story about being judged for u / a gud few years bak im on probation n have to court every month to see a judge who can resentence me if i fuk up. anyway 1 judge says your still testing posative do it again ill resentance u and u l go to prison, im shittin it, next month still using i see a different judge and he says youve not commited a crime in a year, well done your 1 of our success storys, probation complete. the moral is judges have guidelines but the individuals prejudices can sway the way he deals with u 2 very differant views and approaches on success with drug maintenance, just like doctors and dsps. And i was only apetty criminal shoplifting usually

Yeah that's a good example. Like how they take a positive u/a as ipso facto evidence that because you have opiates in your system you're automatically a criminal.....no exceptions ...its draconian.

Until society starts to change its mindset towards drugs use and we get drugs decriminalised for personal use (not freely available like candy but made available through legal channels for those who feel they need them for whatever reason) things are unlikely to change.

Also I think healthcare professions (doctors, nurses, paramedics etc.) Should be more educated on drug use and drugs users. I think this would help promote greater understanding and a more altruistic viewpoint.

Just IMHO anyway........

anather story about being judged for u / a gud few years bak im on probation n have to court every month to see a judge who can resentence me if i fuk up. anyway 1 judge says your still testing posative do it again ill resentance u and u l go to prison, im shittin it, next month still using i see a different judge and he says youve not commited a crime in a year, well done your 1 of our success storys, probation complete. the moral is judges have guidelines but the individuals prejudices can sway the way he deals with u 2 very differant views and approaches on success with drug maintenance, just like doctors and dsps. And i was only apetty criminal shoplifting usually

I always tell people that the judge has made his mind up by the time he walks in the door,or at best,on first sight

Ireland

WHAT ARE THINGS LIKE IN NORTH AND SOUTH OF DUBLIN ../
#
And other parts of Ireland

aint smack for suckers? correct me if im wrong.

Heroin is for the birds.
Guess that makes me a bird.

Hello everyone. A search brought me to the archives of this thread (v. 15?) a while back, and following through up to date has provided me with many hours of reading pleasure. There are only so many heroin threads, and living in an area of the US without any open air markets nor identifiable variations in quality means there is no reason for one for this region. With yours in particular, it seems that your group has less disagreements with one another, and you are more considerate of and supportive of one another in general.

The drought was/is fascinating to me. It's beyond my understanding how that happened, why no one seemed to want to take advantage of filling a hungry void. It's strongly doubtful that would ever happen here, too many people and separate organizations are involved in capitalizing on our insatiable appetite for drugs. It's also interesting how pills are frequently a stepping stone to heroin in this country, while it appears that similar pills only became recently available over there, and not as large of a variety. It's very easy to lead people to believe that "opiates" are just a reference to pills here, and I'm glad to exploit it.

Crawling back in my hole now, may or may not pop back up sometime. Far away in an area that's purely based on a call and delivery system of what blondin would call "not real heroin" ;) (I thought it was a mix of heroin , 3MAM, 6MAM, burnt sugar, human feces, etc lol) I am not sure what I can even contribute. Thanks for the fun reading material that I like to read during walks and bus rides, and when I don't feel like bothering with making money for the day quite yet.

qualitys abit meh atm might have to see if some old friends have ote better, tho i normally stick with 1 guy whos quite reliable