• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.20 -- You've come a long way baby

In the UK, MMT drug and alcohol worker share information with your go as standard practice..this is to stop someone registering with several gp's and then getting MMT from several different places

In the UK, MMT drug and alcohol worker share information with your go as standard practice..this is to stop someone registering with several gp's and then getting MMT from several different places

you still have to give permission for info to be shared.That is just basic data protection.The only people who don't need permission is the police and then they need a warrant.But if you refuse,they will likely state that as grounds to refuse you treatment.
Having said that,my legal knowledge is a few years old now.

You may well be right....from the little contact Ive had with drug &alcohol (from referring patients)..I was led to believe since they were run by a doctor they didn't need to ask permission to view your records...the same as if you were admitted to hospital the doctors treating you there wouldn't need to ask pemission to view your records... It would be a kind of prerequisite to being treated... However if the drug and alcohol service was being run by non-doctors (kind of "civilians" with regard to medical practice).then they wouldneed to ask ppermission to view your records. Although I don't see how this could be the case since a doctor is required to prescribe controlled drugs so there must be a doctor in tthe chain somewhere... At least that was my understanding

umm yes im not sure myself a bit of a grey area, what u say makes sense englandz altho i know what kkat said was the case, im not up to date anymore, my old treatment had there own doctor do the prescribing. but i know some get a patients personal dr to do it aswell, i should check my next script to see if its my dr who signed it. Thanks for your help anyway guys and girls

if anyone does know for sure it would be helpful if they could let me know. ive searched around the internet andcouldnt find a definitive answer.

I'm 99% sure tbat if a doctor is prescribing you CDs he has a right to see your medical records...if nothing else then to make sure you arnt going to 5,different doctors for the same stuff.....a non medical professional (I.e. not a doctor)...doent have the right to see them without your pemission though

Anyone have experience of potentiating opiates with k?

Obviously it's a lil risky what with it being two depressants but a lil bits alrite, right?

depressents? - one is and K is a disaccociative , doesnt sound like a god mix to me- speed balls is where its at maaaaan

blondin - im not sure if you could acetylate morphine with vinegar ( 5-10 % ) in theory even, but certainly not in practice. Im sure if the glacial acetic acid you have is of a high enough conentration it would do the job it would just take longer and require higher temperatures perhaps.

i went without heroin for five weeks. and laid off the coke big time to. no needles either. so i had a few small bits from different batches of coke when i bought a bag of H out of the emotional distress/fuck-it-all-ism the other night.
A 20e bag from one of the "better" sources (prob .2) and .2 of the good coke was a great speedball and had me nodding off before the coke had even worn off.

im on 75mg methadone. has the gear in Dublin improved recently? 5 weeks ago 2 bags from the same source wouldnt do that to me. gonna try make it past 5 weeks this time as i have my eyes set on a better lifestyle that for me, is incompatible with a habit, and we all know how well chipping works ;)

Dilute ethanoic acid certainly won't acetylate morphine noticeably. You would need ethanoic anhydride, or maybe ethanoyl chloride, to do that.

People who've suffered severe trauma are often given IV morphine and ketamine by paramedics but this is people who've lost limbs and suffered terrible injuries and are being rigourously moniterd on therway to hospital. I wouldn't recommend tryingit yourself at home though.
And also while morpbine and heroin are depressants, ketamine is a dissociative anaesthetic

Talked to my man and I'm pretty sure I and few others have persuaded him to start getting the lush gear again..... will find out Monday or Tuesday!

Anyone have experience of potentiating opiates with k?

Obviously it's a lil risky what with it being two depressants but a lil bits alrite, right?

Only thing I know is that I spent a week on K which got me clean from gear/subs
dunno if i was anaesthetised by the K or if I just didn't care,but it worked,for a while
As for the prescribing doc signing your script-ANY doc with a license to dispense CDs can sign your script.
And regarding the legality of your records,as I say,my knowledge is no doubt,quite out of date..it's been several years since i was prescribed meth
But my GP prescribes me morphine-for legitimate pain issues
anyhoo back to bed cos I seem to be declining healthwaise,again..and i SO don't want any more surgery
I know I will wind up with a poo bag next time (pout-pout)

day 4 no gear. got to see the dsp on weds afternoon afternoon and if i drop dirty im fucked - shell raise my green to 70mg and that will be the end of my dabbling - cant see a tolerance break helping at all if that comes to pass

If you are day 4 of no gear now then you should be fine by Wednesday to give a clean sample. If I'd gone 4 days without gear then I was pretty confident on giving a clean test but I am aware that some people may need a week to be sure of pissing clean.

you should be fine mate drink plenty of water, i drink 4 liters a day when im in your position. surely they cant force you to raise your script. id just say no i dont want a massive green habit which wil be harder and take longer to gett off of, when your ready. Though i know some workers dont give a shit about this and will force you anyway, which is ridiculous in my opinion

thanks for your input kkat. And im sorry to hear about your health issues, im not doing great at the minute myself. I hope you improve anyway

Back from holiday, clean (ish) and all I can think about the past two days is scoring. Pissing me right off, resorted to driving around Stevenage in the hope of finding someone... has only added to my frustration :!