• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I have used MDMA for 15 years..Ask me a question?

No way would I attempt to math or anything mentally challenging the night/day after doing drugs and partying. It's not a cognitive defect, it's called being tired.

I am talking about the long term, not the next night or day.

IVing MDMA is quite unsatisfying as it tends to give one a very short term rush that fades quickly. GCMS +++ full mark my friend. Also acetone wash :) nice to see your not ingesting crappy ass sass. Perhaps I abused MDMA to much in the past and now days even the cleanest washed crystal MDMA just isn't what it was... Perhaps I did some permanent damage. I got hooked and changed my lifestyle so I'd go raving every weekend + other activities to supply/support my extended partying ie supplying "party prescriptions" to friends etc.

Cooked myself to be honest. I think it was watching 3 of my friends shoot up meth on the edge of their apartments bathtub before going to a rave that made me think "Oh fuck, what am I doing???". I was so in love with the drug, the music and whatnot that I'd lost sight of what was happening around me. I loved MDMA so fucking much for so long that I really over did it and I think the consequence is TOM TOM's syndrome it's just never the same.

Now I like to do cocktails for raves. Start out low dose benzo add low dose amphetamine, add psychedelic, usually 2cx maybe a little MXE. Come downs = benzo's + possibly K/MXE and possibly low dose opiates. Lights, colors, sound empathy, euphoria, stimulation, the magic is back but to achieve this how many different substances have I taken? I guess the magic is gone and to do crazy cocktails to achieve a similar effect to ecstacy of some 13-14 years ago means I really did do some damage back then. Perhaps that is why I find MDMA so empty this last decade. I really cooked something up there and it'll never be the same for me again...

Some of the cocktails have been fucking amazing in there own right possibly even better than the best MDMA I ever had period but it's not safe, not sane and not something I recommend. Mind you I loved shrooms almost as much as MDMA and I'd used them from an early age and I still get a nice vibe from them or better yet 4 aco dmt, 4 ho met so maybe it's something specific to MDMA like the setting and what not back then. I think another factor was in the 90's everyone just assumed MDMA was really fucking safe and would do no real lasting damage...

I have no issues with memory though since leaving MDMA behind. It screwed with my memory more than any other drug I have ever used, and I have used/abused many. Math no problems, emotionally stable, no major depression just the usual transient depression that I have suffered ever since my MDMA abuse all those years ago. MDMA is unique but I think abuse/over use is what kills it for some of us... as well as our minds.

Last edited:
Do you think moderation of mdma use is possible in a responsible manner?

If so , what are your tips ?

Thank you for sharing your experience

To the medic. Yes I do just don't assume it's safe in any way. It could alter your brain chemistry from a single dose just like any drug. Shulgin himself reported experiencing this, altered thought patterns/perceptions after ingesting some of his creations. That said the guy remained/s a genius. I have known of people with a predisposition to mental health disorders become unwell for the first time after experimenting with drugs. However almost anything from trauma, childbirth, etoh, age etc. can be a trigger. Know your own risk factors ie family history etc. before taking the plunge.

Some people I know only do E/MDMA or psychedelics once or twice a year and just a single dose, say 120 mg MDMA, 20 mg 2cb etc. They also test their products. Once upon a time you could go to raves and they'd have a pill id board (at least in some of them) with test results, either eztest type kits or GCMS. This is no longer sadly as the authorities see it as promoting drug use...

Anyway these people have had almost no negative effect other than the usual comedown and maybe emotional disturbance for a day or two post use ie low mood, blunted affect etc. Nothing unexpected or unusual, no dependence/addiction and no real long term damage that anyone has noted. Some have been using since the early 90's but I think the key is the fact they use once or twice a year and basically only take 1 standard dose of whatever substance they chose to use.

Your scattered train of sentence structure makes me curious of how you are capable of thinking, got a troll vibe though. 8(

Really, that's food for thought, thanks. Got to ask you this: what makes you an expert in the field of psycho analysis? Perhaps it's professor afterlifestyles? My Gran actually developed schizophrenia after child birth. Maybe I have a bit of that genome or are you just trying to bait me? I'd be interested in hearing back from you professor perfection.

I doubt that post was aimed at you, rather an illegible post I UA'd. Stop coming to flawed conclusions - he never quoted nor mentioned you. Let's avoid the flaming please.

It actually wasn't aimed at you lovepsy, someone made a new account and they posted how much "they love overdosing on MDMA." Anyone who saw that post can confirm that.

Your post was well-structured.

I'm not professor perfection but my cousin did kill himself due to schizophrenia so I do know A LITTLE SOMETHING about the subject.

Enjoy your day mate.

Months ago I tried Molly because of the good things I heard. But when I got it my guy mentioned it was brown tinted. He said it was cut with H.. is this ever true? Was it brown because someone put too much H with it or should it have none at all?

Sorry afterlifestyles. That is a fairly touchy subject for me. I'm sorry about being a prick in hindsight. I thought you were having a dig at me. I think I need to "get over myself" lol. Thanks for being understanding though you could have shot me to pieces. I'm genuinely very sorry for your loss, it's hard when family are sick with mental health issues. Perhaps next time add the pseudo-name of the individual your commenting on to avoid confusion. :)

JWills20 I do need to stop coming to flawed conclusions but if it's posted below your own post often one makes assumptions. Perhaps something about adding the pseudo name for comments on others posts is a good idea to avoid future confusion?

Last edited:
It is indeed a touchy subject for many people I can easily see how you can feel the same way 100%.

Fuck it, you know I don't hate ya. :) Worse things will happen in both our lives hahahaha but I appreciate the kind words.

The poster this I'm para-quoting but it was "Omg lol I love to overdose on MDMA" ... Join date DEC 2013 Post 1 .... Only reaction was "oh yeah 8("

I should have quoted him in hindsight but I don't think of the ramifications at 2:51am hahahahahah have a good night anyway sending my good tidings & thoughts for an excellent weekend!! <3

Months ago I tried Molly because of the good things I heard. But when I got it my guy mentioned it was brown tinted. He said it was cut with H.. is this ever true? Was it brown because someone put too much H with it or should it have none at all?

I believe the value of H is more then the value of MDMA so there is little reason why anyone would cut with H. And no, some mdma synthesis leave the product with different hues. It would be hard to mix H into crystal mdma and not notice the difference. I would invest in a test kit though, this substance's representation sounds very suspect.
Ps. Little to none reports from ecstasy testing data bases have shown X related products being sold that contain H.

Thank you for getting back so promptly I'll no longer get this Molly "out of Cleveland ohio" the way I felt I never wanna feel again

Man the H rumor is still going around?

Generally in the past people have confused really high quality Molly with being "laced with heroin" because they are so used to speed and caffeine in their rolls that they don't realize that MDMA is actually not very stimulating when its pure and can indeed produce a laid back experience.

Just like the "mescaline" in pills is generally pills that have MDA in them as opposed to MDMA.

These days though... you never know what you're going to get. Test kit, test kit, test kit!

Color doesn't tell you anything about what substance you have. This is why a test kit is vital if you are going to be taking any substance.

My guess would be it is just left over sassafras oil from the source not thoroughly washing the product. Most Canadian MDMA is actually brown, they have a wetter/heavier product which equals more money.

You could always do a acetone wash yourself to clean up your M.

Get a test kit please =)

Heroin mixed with MDMA is nothing short of a myth. Never believe anyone who says it.

I recently started taking pills (mdma) last summer 2016 Around July I was doing like one pill every 2 weeks for like 2 months then went to a festival and done pills for 3 days straight In September I was having the best time the feeling was out of this world on the pills but about 2 weeks after the festival I dropped another one in a rave and I got no buzz I was just sweating and couldn't walk had to sit down for whole night I was gurning and my eyes were rolling but I couldn't do anything didn't get a buzz I'm Normally running around hyper engentic but then another 2 weeks passed I thought that must of been a one time thing so I did it again at a club and same thing happened couldn't walk had no buzz was sweating this happened another 2 times all on the same pills so I thought something's wrong I'll try a different pill and that was the worst I was so paranoid thinking everyone was looking at me and thinking bouncers was gonna throw me out I didn't have a buzz horrible experience I was up for nearly 2 days after that I said I'm not doing that for a again last few times have been horrible I need to stop.
So 4 and a half months pass im in a rave I wasn't gonna do pills but all my pals were and I thought hey it's been nearly 5 months I should get a buzz and have a good time but after I dropped one in the rave I went pale white all sweaty and and couldn't dance or move my legs after nearly 5 months I thought I would of been okay but nothing changed I didn't get a buzz and couldn't dance and was sweating like crazy had to go home early but I was angry I waited nearly 5 months all my friends are always fine they have done mdma so many more times then me I haven't even done it that much and still couldn't get high of the pills does anyone know why should I just completely stop people say I should try Mandy (molly in us I'm from the UK) instead because u can control what u take but I'm just confused at why this kept happening any advice?

What do you think will happen if you took 2 bags of cocaine, 2 dreemon tablets and 2 slightly questionable bombs of mdma (which was brown and very crystally like)

Hey man I think your just a realistic example of how much a typical long time e user has eaten. Not everyone has the benefit of using the web to acquire the info on how to eat drugs in the perfect amounts and dosages. I know a lot of people whove been rollin for around the same as you and i. Once you start to get old the experienced add up if your really into it. Myself and most of my friends are all pretty much fine and normal after many years of rollin. The only ones that seem to be fucked in the head are the ones who've been using meth a heroin.

Last edited: