• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I have used MDMA for 15 years..Ask me a question?

Have you (or anyone) used MDA? I really want to try it and I will be doing so soon. I used to do a lot of M, but I keep it to once every 3 months max now (and haven't rolled in over a year). Every time is like my first time now, pretty much, since after overusing it I took a multi-year break and I was never that that bad with my use. Really, it's more like once a year now and I'm good. I normally just take it on a sunny day when I feel nice and relaxed, haven't taken it in a while (like a really long time), and the thought to do so just pops into my mind. I feel like I presently have a lot of emotional baggage that I'd like to work through, and get really high of course.

I enjoy taking Mdma in chill settings these days. I used to rave or party every time but over time I began to appreciate the effects just going about my regular day (when I have no priorities) and chatting up strangers, blasting music, playing guitar, going for walks in the sunshine, hanging with friends... I prefer it that way, because in party settings things can get out of control emotionally for me, in particular with women. I'd prefer to do coke or something that is to me more manageable at a party so that I don't do anything I would regret and maintain control of myself (I don't drink booze anymore either).

I have some Mda and I have never tried it before. It is legit and a little less than 100mg dosed. Would I be okay to take this in the same setting? Everyone says Mdma is chill and relaxing, almost sedating and better suited for this and I would agree that it is in fact very chill and not too speedy. However, I have used it so many times and I don't really feel like it anymore. I'd like to try Mda instead since it is something new. Mda is supposedly more speedy, but I like amps. Would I be cool to take Mda and have a really great day? I have some experience with psychedelics but I'm not expecting it to be like a fucking acid trip... am I wrong there? How intense is this shit.

100mg mda is stronger than 100mg mdma. Takes a lil longer to kick in and lasts longer. Similar effects. I seem to roll harder on it. Lil more speedy not much tho. More psychedelic.

Hi. Would you agree with me on the fact that everything you do would affect your health and cognitive function and that saying mdma is the key factor is false? What Im saying is of a person exercises eats right. Transcendental meditation even. That there damage would be far more mitigated than say a lazy person who has a crap diet and worries alot? I have a theory that yes it may cause damage but nueroplasticity is proven especially with transcendental meditation, there are even cases of people recovering cognitive function who had traumatic brain injuries. So in my opinion one habit is only a part of your overall lifestyle.