• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I have used MDMA for 15 years..Ask me a question?

TranceWarrior

Greenlighter
I am not new to these forums but I have created a new name for my own protection to discuss my MDMA experiences

I have been using MDMA for 15 years now, I started testing my MDMA in 2004 I have had my share of dirty pills but for the most part have consumed high quality MDMA.

I am here to answer any questions you may have and to offer my experiences with MDMA.

Please note:
MDMA effects everyone differently, our brains are all created uniquely and can react to chemicals in their own way. Just because something works for one person does not mean it may work for you. =)

Ask away

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 3. Can you guess which number?

Last edited:
The meaning of life? Is new age paganism a load of bullshit based on misconstrued understanding of pre-christian religious beliefs? Does the government know more than they tell us about aliens? Do you think aliens like pizza? :)

Have you ever gotten to a point where you find yourself popping more days than not? And what's the most times you've rolled in a year period? What's your overall total number of experiences with mdma? 50? 100? 500? Does music ever trigger your desire to roll? On a regular day to day basis?
Do you ever wonder if its just too much for your body to handle?

How long was your "honeymoon", aka the period where you did a lot (once a month or more) and was in a mdma daze?

Ive done it since 2000 and I still pop once every 2 months or so if good stuff is around. I like when there is a drought though, I feel like my head gets clear. Its totally time to stop but....

Have you ever gotten to a point where you find yourself popping more days than not? And what's the most times you've rolled in a year period? What's your overall total number of experiences with mdma? 50? 100? 500? Does music ever trigger your desire to roll? On a regular day to day basis?

Have you ever gotten to a point where you find yourself popping more days than not?

No I have never gotten to that point. I have had my fair share of binges tho

And what's the most times you've rolled in a year period?

It is really hard to say how many times I have rolled in a year. Back in the day when I first started I Abused it often. There have been years where I am sure I did it more then 30 or more times.

What's your overall total number of experiences with mdma?

Gosh I wish I knew an exact answer to this. I can only assume it is between 300-500 give or take.

Does music ever trigger your desire to roll?

Music always gives me the desire to roll. I also Dj which makes it even harder not to want to roll. Most of the time I can feel the tingles in my body without rolling just by hearing the music

I have done it so much that my body has learned from it. When I know I will be rolling, my body goes into work mode and actually prepares itself. (That's what it feels like) So I pretty much know my body can handle it.

I would very much like to pathologically study your brain to find out what the difference is between your brain and one like mine. Like, even to the point where perhaps there is more or less of a particular enzyme in your body, or a stronger or weaker part of your brain that has protected to against so much MDMA use. I abused MDMA for about 5 years and thought I would get off lightly. Lo and behold I have lasting negative side effects from such abuse.

Take it easy.

How long was your "honeymoon", aka the period where you did a lot (once a month or more) and was in a mdma daze?

Ive done it since 2000 and I still pop once every 2 months or so if good stuff is around. I like when there is a drought though, I feel like my head gets clear. Its totally time to stop but....

I started in 1999 and the first couple years I would do it all the time. I was young and did not understand how to do drugs safely or even remember thinking about how to do it safely. Back then pills were almost never bad, we didn't need to test them or worry about getting bunk pills like now a days.

After I took a short break from dropping and tried to come back from it is when I first noticed how bad the scene had got. I keep getting bunk ass pills that would not hit me. I struggled with it for awhile thinking to myself was it me? Did I loose the magic? Had I done it to much? I became a nerd about it honestly, did extensive research and started testing all my pills. I still felt like the feeling I was getting even off clean tested pills was not the same from old school pills. That's when I started trying to find the magic again (which I thought I had lost) trying Piracetam, eating chocolate before the roll ect. ect.

I was a Raver on a mission lol But once I found the "REAL" MDMA. All my magic came flowing back. So I can tell you after 15 years of doing this, I still roll balls, I still feel the magic like I always have. It's all about the quality =)

P.S I don't think you should glorify your long-term use of MDMA. I know plenty of older people who were raving way back in the day, late-80s, early-90s, right through to the late-2010s, and surely time and the length of their drug use took its toll. Their brains are fucked now. Most of them are recluses, don't have wives or kids, work shitty jobs they hate, are really socially-anxious.

Don't mess with your brain. You only get one.

I would very much like to pathologically study your brain to find out what the difference is between your brain and one like mine. Like, even to the point where perhaps there is more or less of a particular enzyme in your body, or a stronger or weaker part of your brain that has protected to against so much MDMA use. I abused MDMA for about 5 years and thought I would get off lightly. Lo and behold I have lasting negative side effects from such abuse.

Take it easy.

Everyone's chemical makeup is different. People can have underlying problems before they consume a chemical which becomes more pronounced after using. If you don't mind me asking what kind of negative effects have you noticed? All the negative effects could all catch up to me one day, who knows? But for the time being I can attest for me and a few people around me not having any serious negative effects from MDMA.

One thing I have noticed after all the years I have done MDMA is the comedown. For the first 7-8 years I had normal comedowns just like any other person. I found it hard to eat, minor depression( if you call it that I was just sad I wasn't rolling) sore, tired ect.

Now when I roll, the comedown is one of my favorite parts I can enjoy a roll/comedown for 10-12 hours before wanting to sleep(that's if I want to sleep). And the next day I feel better then ever, I am more talkative, I am more energetic, I feel free and open. I honestly feel like I have no worries or cares in the world and it feels absolutely wonderful!

Last edited:
P.S I don't think you should glorify your long-term use of MDMA. I know plenty of older people who were raving way back in the day, late-80s, early-90s, right through to the late-2010s, and surely time and the length of their drug use took its toll. Their brains are fucked now. Most of them are recluses, don't have wives or kids, work shitty jobs they hate, are really socially-anxious.

Don't mess with your brain. You only get one.

Not glorifying it at all.

Just want to be able to help or answer question's for people.

Like you I also know many people from the same time frame who have no Issues. Not saying that its safe, just stating my experiences. Like I said everyone is different and chemicals can have a different effect on you then some one else.

When It comes down to it you should never Roll more than once every 3 months and I would never glorify or encourage anyone to do it more thinking it's safe just because what I have experienced.

I just simply want to be a voice to turn to.

Not glorifying it at all.

Just want to be able to help or answer question's for people.

Like you I also know many people from the same time frame who have no Issues. Not saying that its safe, just stating my experiences. Like I said everyone is different and chemicals can have a different effect on you then some one else.

When It comes down to it you should never Roll more than once every 3 months and I would never glorify or encourage anyone to do it more thinking it's safe just because what I have experienced.

I just simply want to be a voice to turn to.

Good to hear your intentions are well and you are a disciple of justice and peace, brought forward from the light to mend what was broken and be a voice in a dark place.

Trancewarrior have you noticed a change in the MDMA high? I myself have noticed a distinct change after a year or two where I would no longer be social or empathic, I would still get the massive euphoria and bodyhigh but it seemed to turn more psychedelic and spacey rather then an experience of connecting with others. I keep having these "psychedelic" trippy highs and all have been proper pills (I live in holland) which have been tested and according to pillreports all of them have been 180mg's+. Do you think this would come down to mindset? Or improper spacing of rolls.

I meet people like you everyday, why do you think you are different?

^ I think he's just trying to be helpful to anyone who is new to the drug, or anyone who has a question about effects, damage, feelings, past experiences, etc.... I didn't feel he was being conceded at all, I think he's just trying to help out from an objective and experienced standpoint.

Let's not bash him for trying to help people, I believe that's what the forum is for. Knowledge is wisdom....

I know plenty of older people who were raving way back in the day, late-80s, early-90s, right through to the late-2010s, and surely time and the length of their drug use took its toll. Their brains are fucked now. Most of them are recluses, don't have wives or kids, work shitty jobs they hate, are really socially-anxious.

ahahahaha your fucking at it. You MUST be trolling. Keep speading the FEAR!!!!

This is the exact opposite of most of my old raving mates, most of whom are settled down, in good jobs and married with kids.

Im still at it at 36 (been at it since i was 19), have a good job, very out going and in a steady relationship. I have to confess though the time it takes to recover is increasing as I get older but Thats just part of getting older......im not 21 :(