• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I have used MDMA for 15 years..Ask me a question?

Have you ever mixed methamphetamine (adderall) or methamphetamine with pure MDMA? If you have can you describe the experience?

Sup man I don't mix my MDMA with anything except MDA. Mixing drugs just creates more issues and dangers and I would never touch meth.

But I do know what you're looking for, more energy? I have no experience with Adderall, but what you are looking for is speed.

MDMA + Speed= the roll you want. Speed is a amphetamine and will give you the speedy feeling you are looking for. Be prepared for a harsher come down and the cracked out feeling.

I myself have done this combo not be choice, but pills back in the day were sometimes laced with speed. And I still know a few people who prefer this combo.

Don't mix it with Meth you're asking for trouble, that shit will fuck you up.

But If you are just looking for some extra energy add some caffeine in your caps, much safer.

Lol at promoting amphetamine but not meth-amphetamine. I think maybe you did do too many drugs man. Caffeine is a fine suggestion sir.

Meth puts holes in your brain and amphetamine just makes your brain smarter and faster that's what dr Phil said honest. I want to catch ADHD just so I can get a dex script.

Okay cool. I meant to write dextroamphetamine. I dont think caffeine will give me what I want but thanks!

have you ever thought about what it would be like to dive into a ball pit whilst rolling… mmmm all those lovely balls around you hahaha .. in the nicest possible way

Lol at promoting amphetamine but not meth-amphetamine. I think maybe you did do too many drugs man. Caffeine is a fine suggestion sir.

Meth puts holes in your brain and amphetamine just makes your brain smarter and faster that's what dr Phil said honest. I want to catch ADHD just so I can get a dex script.

Ok troll...How was I promoting amphetamine's? In fact I said : I don't mix my MDMA with anything except MDA. Mixing drugs just creates more issues and dangers

I was simply answering the question that he asked with the correct answer. Instead of what most people do on these fourms and simple bash someone for asking a question and telling them it's dangerous! DON'T!, knowing he will do it anyways.

It's about education, I think me telling him what he is looking for rather then me telling him to not do it because it is dangerous will just lead him to keep experimenting with other substances and combos. I do not promote any drug MDMA being one of them. I just offer my advice which I try best to be accurate with from "MY" experiences.

I found it quite funny hilarious even that amphetamine is ok fine whatever yet meth is the be all and end all of the universe. I'm interested to hear how in your mind there is such disparity between the two.

I don't mean to troll you it's a god send having someone as special as yourself to answer life's mysteries. Have you thought of starting a religion? You could be the guru. Give it some thought and please let me know exactly what you think on the subject and many many others. I salute you.

ok shill this is complete bullshit

Yeah, I'm sure you know better than a study.

It's completely true, in fact. Although only someone ignorant in brain scans (like, say Oprah for example) would say it creates "holes" in the brain. What actually happens is there are pockets of the brain with less blood flow, so they don't show up on the scan. Serotonin is responsible for maintaining homeostasis and distributing blood in the brain, as well as a number of other functions... so it's not that far fetched.

I feel I started this thread on the wrong foot, my apologies for that.

Considering this entire thread is based on the Appeal to Authority fallacy, I'm going to close this. No one has all the answers for any one drug, and this entire forum is dedicated to helping people get the answers they need. I encourage anyone who needs answers to start their own thread, and hopefully TranceWarrior will lend his expertise in those threads.

If you want to help people, great! You'll fit right in here :) but we don't need a whole thread just for you

The discussion was decent so i'm going to re-open. It's good that we can learn from experienced users.

Do you think MDMA is a waste of time? Do substances like 4 aco dmt, 4 ho met or 2cb strike your fancy. I find MDMA to be quite frank totally shit vs the drugs I have mentioned. Maybe my brain chemistry is telling me it does not like mdma but really loves 2cb and meth....

Have you ever known anyone to be successful rolling while on pristiq (50mg daily)? Its been almost a decade since I have, and I want to try it again. Anyone in your circle done this? I have the opportunity coming up in a few weeks - trying to decide if its worth it.

Do you think MDMA is a waste of time? Do substances like 4 aco dmt, 4 ho met or 2cb strike your fancy. I find MDMA to be quite frank totally shit vs the drugs I have mentioned. Maybe my brain chemistry is telling me it does not like mdma but really loves 2cb and meth....

To me everyone has a drug of choice like they would food or music. My drug of choice happens to be MDMA. I have no experience in 4 aco dmt, 4 ho met or 2cb at all. I think it's perfectly normal for someone like you're self to find a better "high" with other substances that work for you. When you mention if it is a waste of time, for you I would say yes. I have often thought about experimenting with other substances like the ones you have mentioned but I find myself thinking those for me would be a waste of time given the fact if I am going to take a substance and take the risk I want to risk it on a substance I know I enjoy which for you would be 2cb or meth =)

Have you ever known anyone to be successful rolling while on pristiq (50mg daily)? Its been almost a decade since I have, and I want to try it again. Anyone in your circle done this? I have the opportunity coming up in a few weeks - trying to decide if its worth it.

I really wish I had information for you on MDMA + Pristiq but I am sorry I don't. Is it required that you take it daily?

He is alive!

Id like my own thread but I don't think the servers can handle all the nudes the fans will post on there :(

E is the best thing that happen in my entire life! The 1st time was 1994 and last time was April 2013. Maybe it doesn't appeal to you.