• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I have used MDMA for 15 years..Ask me a question?

^ I agree with swedger77, I've been at it for around 15-16 yrs myself, and have a wife, two kids, house, cars, etc.... And I function very well, and am a productive member of society. I found it does get a little harder on the comedown, but nothing too bad. I still get the 'magic' but I am careful to test my gear, and keep my doses reasonable. It will bite you if you don't respect it, but if you respect it it'll treat you the same as the first time...:)

Used it since 1993 till last year. Between 93 and 05 I'd say i'd have takne 10 pils a week (UK here so MDMA)

Some good times but after a while (20 years lol) it gets boring. By the way... This is nothing new in the UK.

Im sorry but since when did not having a wife or kids, and working in a shitty job become the cause of too much drugs when people were young, isnt that just like what the majority of people do?

Trancewarrior have you noticed a change in the MDMA high? I myself have noticed a distinct change after a year or two where I would no longer be social or empathic, I would still get the massive euphoria and bodyhigh but it seemed to turn more psychedelic and spacey rather then an experience of connecting with others. I keep having these "psychedelic" trippy highs and all have been proper pills (I live in holland) which have been tested and according to pillreports all of them have been 180mg's+. Do you think this would come down to mindset? Or improper spacing of rolls.

I have noticed a change in the MDMA high over the years. I felt like I would get a lot more fucked up when I first started and be much more sociable and lovable. As I got older I still felt those same feelings but they were not as pronounced. I have thought about the change in the MDMA high a lot over the years, and I think I contribute the change more to me as a person. Many factors play a great roll in you're roll. For example I can control my roll extremely well, if I needed to sober up I would sober up granted I still get the famous eye wiggles to this day which would be hard to control lol. As I got older I noticed slight changes in the way I rolled but mainly because I was older and knew more then when I was younger. I wasn't a 16 year kid rolling around on a dirty floor at a rave hanging out in the puddles anymore. I can't say the high has turned more psychedelic for me unless I am mixing MDMA with MDA. The MDMA high for me has for the most part stayed exactly the same and I am the one who changed or gained more control over the drug.

Mindset has everything to do with you're roll. Depending on you're environment and social surroundings they could greatly impact what kind of roll you have. How often do you roll?

The best way to tell if you still have that magic, feel good, social, lovable roll that everyone craves is to roll with 1 other person in the comfort of you're home. A best friend or a girlfriend, that is when the true magic of MDMA comes to life and the social effects of MDMA are extremely pronounced. It will allow you to be comfortable, social, safe and feel the complete duration of the roll without worries. It will allow a true bonding experience which is what MDMA is best at.

I meet people like you everyday, why do you think you are different?

I am no different than anyone else who has similar experiences as me. I have seen the popularity and use of MDMA or what people think is MDMA sky rocket. And I only want to be a voice to turn to for people seeking advice. I am not here to encourage or glorify drug use or abuse. I am simply here as a person who has experienced the path of the drug and hopefully can educate and answer any question that people may have.

^ I think he's just trying to be helpful to anyone who is new to the drug, or anyone who has a question about effects, damage, feelings, past experiences, etc.... I didn't feel he was being conceded at all, I think he's just trying to help out from an objective and experienced standpoint.

Let's not bash him for trying to help people, I believe that's what the forum is for. Knowledge is wisdom....

Thank you!! These are my thoughts exactly.

I apologize if my post came off as trying to be cool, or conceded. That was not my intentions, just wanted to offer my experience or help.

ahahahaha your fucking at it. You MUST be trolling. Keep speading the FEAR!!!!

This is the exact opposite of most of my old raving mates, most of whom are settled down, in good jobs and married with kids.

Im still at it at 36 (been at it since i was 19), have a good job, very out going and in a steady relationship. I have to confess though the time it takes to recover is increasing as I get older but Thats just part of getting older......im not 21 :(

^ I agree with swedger77, I've been at it for around 15-16 yrs myself, and have a wife, two kids, house, cars, etc.... And I function very well, and am a productive member of society. I found it does get a little harder on the comedown, but nothing too bad. I still get the 'magic' but I am careful to test my gear, and keep my doses reasonable. It will bite you if you don't respect it, but if you respect it it'll treat you the same as the first time...:)

Glad to see other veterans doing well in life after all these years.

For me my comedowns have gotten much much easier and I actually enjoy them a lot. I feel more alive the day after, more social, more willing to adventure out.

If you don't mind me asking how has the comedown changed for you? Are you just more tired, sore the next day? You feel out of it?

MDMA is not something to be toyed with for this long, rather not something to be toyed with at all (in my opinion). It is just too powerful, and causes too much of an offset in your neuro chemistry. Where as other drugs, your brain rewires or adapts at a faster rate if you know what i mean. I don't know how you lasted this long and still feel all jolly and happy, maybe you are still in the zone where all you are thinking about is you next roll . Have you ever tried taking like a full 6 months or so off, my main question how have you not noticed drastic changes in your mood / brain function.

Even rolling here and there i noticed my cognitive decline , classes in high school and college would be twice as hard. Memorization would be terrible , my perception of reality was fucked, i was depressed and anxious etc etc.

I am a drug user / abuser my self but something i would never dare abuse is MDMA and for that long. Not to be a downer but i would advise you to do some more research on what MDMA does to the nuerons... and maybe call it a day on this drug?

MDMA is not something to be toyed with for this long, rather not something to be toyed with at all (in my opinion). It is just too powerful, and causes too much of an offset in your neuro chemistry. Where as other drugs, your brain rewires or adapts at a faster rate if you know what i mean. I don't know how you lasted this long and still feel all jolly and happy, maybe you are still in the zone where all you are thinking about is you next roll . Have you ever tried taking like a full 6 months or so off, my main question how have you not noticed drastic changes in your mood / brain function.

Even rolling here and there i noticed my cognitive decline , classes in high school and college would be twice as hard. Memorization would be terrible , my perception of reality was fucked, i was depressed and anxious etc etc.

I am a drug user / abuser my self but something i would never dare abuse is MDMA and for that long. Not to be a downer but i would advise you to do some more research on what MDMA does to the nuerons... and maybe call it a day on this drug?

I have taken many breaks, I usually never roll more then once a month or every couple of months now. I have taken a year and half break before.

I have not noticed any drastic changes in my mood overall, I have the occasional down times just like everyone else, which getting older and life stress are a major factor of. My brain function is fine, in-fact as I got older I got more interested in learning and read and research extensively about various subjects. I have used and researched MDMA for years and know of all the troubling signs that MDMA use can lead to. There is still not enough data out there to prove that it can and will damage every who takes the drugs. I have seen Vicodin and other prescriptions pills completely ruin family and friends, yet I still know a whole generations of raver's from the 90s who are still the same, if not better. That is not to say they might not have problems I don't know about or not to say someone out there isn't completely ruined by there use. Everyone is different and is effected differently.

MDMA in the 80s-90s used to be given out free in clubs every weekend for years and we don't have a generation of brain dead retards? again this is not to say it is ok or safe, but with the information that we have as of now it's hard to say how much or how long is safe.

I graduated from college, I am a well known graphic designer/DJ, I am still the same person I was when I was 17 yet wiser, smarter and older. I am very social and alive. I have never struggled with learning, class or work.

Again this is only ME and my experience. Is doing MDMA as much as I have right? NO. Is it safe? NO. Will I eventually see problems? Probably.

But I have seen legal drugs, alcohol and other substances completely ruin lives and I have only seen MDMA enlighten and brighten lives in my experience.

Again not glorifying at all I know MDMA has ruined many people and has changed them for the worse. But everyone's chemical makeup is different and can react differently. If you already have anxiety, social issues, Brain problems then taking any drug will most likely enhance those issues.

Glad to see other veterans doing well in life after all these years.

For me my comedowns have gotten much much easier and I actually enjoy them a lot. I feel more alive the day after, more social, more willing to adventure out.

If you don't mind me asking how has the comedown changed for you? Are you just more tired, sore the next day? You feel out of it?

I myself have noticed I can't take quite as much as I used to without the comedowns lasting an extra day or two. If I do have a fairly heavy night then my comedowns last 2-4 days, they're not terrible but just a little more spaced out and muscles are a touch sore. I think that has to do with not being in shape as I once was, but I'm still able to do day to day activities with not much effect. If I keep my doses to less than 200mg's a night then next day is ok, just a little afterglow with a little brain fog, so comedowns have taken a little longer, but nothing that impairs my cognitive functions much at all. I think as our bodies get older they just take a little longer to heal.... I drop about 4-5 times a year now, and still absolutely LOVE like my first day every time!..;)

ahahahaha your fucking at it. You MUST be trolling. Keep speading the FEAR!!!!

This is the exact opposite of most of my old raving mates, most of whom are settled down, in good jobs and married with kids.

Im still at it at 36 (been at it since i was 19), have a good job, very out going and in a steady relationship. I have to confess though the time it takes to recover is increasing as I get older but Thats just part of getting older......im not 21 :(
No I am absolutely not trolling and I am not spreading the "FEAR". I was administrator of this site for a while mate, I have Harm Reduction in my best interests. I was merely stating something I have observed from older drug takers I have known.

Never like being alone or a third wheel. So I will go with 2?

i can't remember, xtc put holes in my brains. i heard it on the radio and i saw it on the tv and i read it on the internets.

scan_brain2.jpg

f

Last edited:
Hello great thread trancewarrior. I have been using md for roughly 3 years and still in my early 20's and have already gone through the whole honeymoon stage. I am beginning to go to raves more often tho as they are becoming insanely popular and always a good time. I am not abusing as much as before and generally take a month or longer breaks. Although i know plenty of people who roll almost every week and don't complain of negative effects!

My question is have you noticed that you need a higher dose in order to get the same high. I find that 2 pills just wont do it for me anymore. However i do not test my pills and frankly don't know whats in them as i have no choice but to take whatever i can find these days. It is hard to find pure mdma these days.

Also I used to believe that mdma comedowns were terrible and i would be quite nervous thinking it would last a long time. Now as im older i find the comedown is much more subtle and lasts a week tops (have been using 5htp tho)

I know i have more raving days in my future where i will be binging on the drug(i find raves boring when on alcohol or sober etc), do you think its worth the risk?

Hello great thread trancewarrior. I have been using md for roughly 3 years and still in my early 20's and have already gone through the whole honeymoon stage. I am beginning to go to raves more often tho as they are becoming insanely popular and always a good time. I am not abusing as much as before and generally take a month or longer breaks. Although i know plenty of people who roll almost every week and don't complain of negative effects!

My question is have you noticed that you need a higher dose in order to get the same high. I find that 2 pills just wont do it for me anymore. However i do not test my pills and frankly don't know whats in them as i have no choice but to take whatever i can find these days. It is hard to find pure mdma these days.

Also I used to believe that mdma comedowns were terrible and i would be quite nervous thinking it would last a long time. Now as im older i find the comedown is much more subtle and lasts a week tops (have been using 5htp tho)

I know i have more raving days in my future where i will be binging on the drug(i find raves boring when on alcohol or sober etc), do you think its worth the risk?

The only reason I would need more then 2 pills which are 100mgs each would be if the quality is shit. I thought I need higher doses at one point, but it was just shitty pills I was getting.

If it is high quality MDMA 1 pills hits me 2 is the sweet spot and feels the same every time I do it =)

I don't think binging is worth it no, I have had some pretty tough binges in my days that lead to brain zaps, headaches and long comedowns.(this is where you would find long term problems) If you follow the general rule I see no problem continuing your raving career and rolling safely.

Here is a pretty cool informative website
http://rollsafe.org/

Also please please get a test kit and help educate those around you
http://www.dancesafe.org/products

Have you ever mixed dextroamphetamine (adderall) or methamphetamine with pure MDMA? If you have can you describe the experience?

Last edited:
Fun just as one would expect but really hard on the body and mind. Not something to get used to or do often imo.