• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

^ Shit that's how meth was at first, until I kept using it for some time..

11 hours high on amps at a rave and no comedown, are you sure??
8)
Yeah :D We went home still stimulated, but generally sharp and in focus without negative side-effects, then smoked some joints listened to music and went to sleep, that's that. On regular amp sure I wouldve gotten the paranoia or excessive jaw clenching or the "feeling tired but forced to be awake" but for some reason not with 4-fa. It's a real clean gradual comedown IMO

^ Shit that's how meth was at first, until I kept using it for some time..
You aint doin amphz right if you aint binging on em.
thats how i used to do em.
I used to tell my friend with the skrip that if he was gonna cut me off i'd rather not do any.
He'd be like "nah dude do as many as you want"
OK GIMME 15 AND IMMA POP ANOTHER 5 or 10 IN AN HOUR
used to get cray high and play forza.
that and the time we were smoking meth and he kept telling me that there wasn't anything left but i was SURE there was a LITTLE PIECE
i quit liking ampheatmines that much though towards the end of my drug career. cause every time as soon as it started wearing off i'd fiend for dope and i'd buy some and shoot double what normally puts me out and still be wired.
I remember I copped a bundle for me and a friend and I shot my half and then BS'd him and told him i got busted with his half (like $50 worth) because i shot the whole thing and didn't want to pay him back

LSDMDMA&11944283 said:
You aint doin amphz right if you aint binging on em.

Was I ever "doin it rite" by your standards though?

Haven't done meth in over a year and haven't done speed in a few months, don't really have access to anything other than crystal and I'm just not interested in huddling around a pookie for 6 hours

that's a good question.
I used to even tell people who I got high with and who would buy me shit in exchange fo me coppin for htem that theyre doinitrong.
I've met few people who doitrite imo.

in rehab? yeah.
That and I got one last one in before rehab so when I wanna use I remind myself I had my last one already and it was good as shit/I did a bunch of fire dope so I cant claim I didn't get off one last time before quitting.
Its still hard as shit but I'm managing so far. If it didn't get so expensive for me to do relatively quickly due to tolerance I wouldn't have quit. Even this time where I had a low enough tolerance to stop breathing off of 2 fire bags I still needed $30 to get decently high if i'm not shooting, $20 if I'm shooting. Too expensive, no tolerance I shouldn't need more than one IMO.

I WAS on the up.
now i'm feeling like shit.
now i remember why i started cheeking the pills and shooting dope again last time i was on. this shit makes me feel emotionally dead and makes me wanna just do amphetamines again. because thats a fucking great alternative.
I hate how my parents shove this shit down my throat. In rehab the "diagnosis" or whatever was "Polysubstance Abuser", not just heroin addict. Take away heroin from me and i'll still use drugs if I wanna use, I'll just go back to what I used to do, shit that you couldn't even tell I was high except for the blown pupils. Cause when I've used amphetamines in the recent past, i can pound down more dexedrine than i ever could, and my pupils get blown off it like they do off methamphetamine.
But we're talking 150-180mg IR doses to start with, then more in an hour or two or three most of the time. I'm sure that would put a nontolerant diggity in the hospital, but me thats just enough to get me "high enough". I remember when you get so high on amph/methamph your vision goes blurred to shit...
that and when i'd do amphs, i'd still shoot heroin on them/24 hours after taking and i'd still be completely wired and even 10 bags wouldn't stop my racing heart.
Having a tolerance to every drug sucks when you're using. Tolerant to amphetamines, tolerant to benzos, tolerant to opiates..

Hah thanks man, trying out different styles, still deciding where I wanna go with this one but I think it needs a vocal sample to complement the beat, and some proper sound-design to make it come to life.

LSDMDMA&11945259 said:
I WAS on the up.
now i'm feeling like shit.
now i remember why i started cheeking the pills and shooting dope again last time i was on. this shit makes me feel emotionally dead and makes me wanna just do amphetamines again. because thats a fucking great alternative.
I hate how my parents shove this shit down my throat. In rehab the "diagnosis" or whatever was "Polysubstance Abuser", not just heroin addict. Take away heroin from me and i'll still use drugs if I wanna use, I'll just go back to what I used to do, shit that you couldn't even tell I was high except for the blown pupils. Cause when I've used amphetamines in the recent past, i can pound down more dexedrine than i ever could, and my pupils get blown off it like they do off methamphetamine.
But we're talking 150-180mg IR doses to start with, then more in an hour or two or three most of the time. I'm sure that would put a nontolerant diggity in the hospital, but me thats just enough to get me "high enough". I remember when you get so high on amph/methamph your vision goes blurred to shit...
that and when i'd do amphs, i'd still shoot heroin on them/24 hours after taking and i'd still be completely wired and even 10 bags wouldn't stop my racing heart.
Having a tolerance to every drug sucks when you're using. Tolerant to amphetamines, tolerant to benzos, tolerant to opiates..

i think you will find you will eventually grow out of your damaging behaviours, i really hope so anyway. i noticed myself and a lot of party people around me really drastically began to change their ways around the age of 25, i put it down to some sort of maturity finally kicking in. iv also noticed its all down hill from 25 but thats another story. get your kicks while you can but keep you health and long term goals in mind. its no good frying yourself before the best parts of life have even begun.

Hah thanks man, trying out different styles, still deciding where I wanna go with this one but I think it needs a vocal sample to complement the beat, and some proper sound-design to make it come to life.

That has almost a house beat, if you try out some different kinds of bass I think it could really shine

Or I can just remove the bass compress the shit out of that kick turn it up a dozen of bpm's and call it hardstyle haha.

(sorry folley couldnt resist :p)

how about i go about with half a gram of mda!? i don't have gel caps or triple digits scale. how many trips can i get out it?

You should be able to get 2-5 experiences out of it depending on how you like to dose.
Planning on doing some mda some time within the next week. I was gonna do it last week but ate some 2c-b instead.