• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

Hell yes, just got myself a spot for a festival in april! Proper stage as well with prob over 500 people there! It's far away but already excited!
Gonne be first DJ gig that big :)

So I finally got around to trying ketamine by itself on friday night... Definitely a good time, ended up on skype in a video chat with a few friends from Seattle while they were rolling. Drugged up skype calls are quite funny haha

High on 4-fa :D workin on dem beats
4nnqmhv.png

Mr. Md....lol. I can just imagine. We used to do the 'K' dance at the club and on a float during a parade n shit, good memories. I need to get a K connect sorted, asap.

I really need to go out and nom some pills, life has been so so seriouz! Old raver is never going to become any less of a raver, tbh. I'll be that 60 year old making a fool of himself on the dancefloor. LOL

Oh MDxx.. don't you know? Ket is for horses ;)

did your friends like hardstyle?

oh yeah my best friend is a Hardstyle fanatic lol, the other is pretty much down with anything. One of the friends they brought left after like a half hour though lmao.. guess he just doesn't go hard enough for that shit. Another homie was playing Hardstyle in the side room but I got there late and missed his set :|

Went sidewards on ket last night, not good. Out for christmas work-do, smashing free coke and booze. Get back and literally only have two lines of ket, don't even remember what happened. My missus thought I was gonna die lol, apparantly I lept over the edge and wouldnt come back. Never happened to me before, I don't understand. :(

Hope your alright :( Sounds like a hell of a night. Your mrs all good with you? Work? If you wanna say if not I get you but best of luck either way. :)

Hope your alright :( Sounds like a hell of a night. Your mrs all good with you? Work? If you wanna say if not I get you but best of luck either way. :)

Yea it's all good now, luckily my mate was there; she was gonna call an ambulance! I've CK + copious amounts of alcohol is not a good idea I guess. Didnt even get to work today lol. Two other managers got sent home and all, still too fucked !

Just one of them times when you realise you're not invincible, the ket just jumped all over me, and I'm experienced with ket.

^ Yeah, alcohol and ketamine can seriously fuck you up in a bad way. It's quite strange, because ketamine and GHB is an amazing combo :\

Damn, I reeeaaaalllly want me some ket now lol

Hmm.. I've got the opportunity to try LSD and ketamine at a rave tonight. Not sure about that though haha, it sounds really fucking enticing but could go pretty wrong..

might try 2C-B or something a bit lighter

Been sitting on great pills for almost a year now. I want to take them so incredibly bad and have been waiting for a good event to come up, but I have to be honest with myself....my whole perception of events is fucked now. I'm bitter about where they've gone and the crowd that now attends them.

I'm hesitant to take these while I'm out and become too nostalgic and it ruin my mindset.

Been sitting on great pills for almost a year now. I want to take them so incredibly bad and have been waiting for a good event to come up, but I have to be honest with myself....my whole perception of events is fucked now. I'm bitter about where they've gone and the crowd that now attends them.

I'm hesitant to take these while I'm out and become too nostalgic and it ruin my mindset.

Got a loved one? Stay in and share it with them :)

lmao, I shuffled for like 5 hours straight last weekend. Ended up completely sober too, dat music and dat vibe is all you need to get the serotonin flooding :)

I feel like I could dance circles around some of the people in those videos, though... the candy stomp is WAY overused. Pretty much the same one-two step with a few twists and turns :\

Cruising around a friends town with him, just saw the license plate MOLLY, some 60 year old was driving it my only reaction was PLUR & PARTY ON! Not weird screaming out the window.

Necessary to share

Everyone found it as funny/interesting as I did

We've all moved on as better people

What's the opinion of Melbourne shuffle? So 2004 but still it holds a place with me