• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

4FA is my new drug of choice for raves. Really preferable after I seemed to have lost the magic with MDMA. Less in your face euphoria and empathy sure, but a huge social kick, an orgasmic body high and a solid 4 hours of euphoria followed by 7 hours of energy and clean stimulation and compared to regular amphetamines it barely has a comedown. Another plus is I remember most of the night clearly. When I have rolled it's just bits and pieces and an overall sense of having had a good night but god knows what I have done/said out of my mind at raves, going by those bits and pieces I don't even WANT to remember lol.

Hey Renz, glad to see your still alive and kicking man.

Aand I just ran out of MXE. Probably a good thing as well, needed a break from it :p

yeaahhh, same. I just got scammed for quite a bit of it so it stings even more :(

lol.. what? That's weird as fuck. Why not lidocaine or something inactive and cheap? :sus:

would be totally uneconomical over here and a waste of coke imo.

interesting. i think it's a good lesson in not making assumptions or generalisations about what is, by its nature, a market for which it's hard to gather reliable data.

alasdair

would be totally uneconomical over here and a waste of coke imo.

Economics change depending on what people have and what people want at any given time... Theres no accounting for some peoples foolishness... And... Theres a new one born every minute... Lol

Last edited:
That much cocaine would hardly be active though, orally it would do little to nothing.. just makes no sense. It's a waste of coke and contaminates the MDMA

I'm thinking someone accidentally spilled an ounce of coke into a kilo of MDMA or something lol

Beer in general is... icky!

I had quite a bit of kahula liqueur in some coffee on the comedown of my roll, really brought me back up and the booze helped soothe it out.
Thats not beer. Thats malt liquor

So after 3 years on this forum I'm going to make my account more active. What's your most unusual enhancement you do or use while rolling?
I always bring a soft toy with me, even to raves. It works as a towel and a cloud during the peak :)

I have these torn-up grungy looking 3/4 jeans i love to wear at raves on MDMA cause there's so much airway due to all the holes. it feels like a neverending breeze massaging my legs the entire time.

LSDMDMA&11940762 said:
Thats not beer. Thats malt liquor

Im fairly sure that, beer can fall under the classification of "malt liquor", while kaluha does not... lol ;)

yeah but malt liquor is beer for real men.
like LMZ in the old days.
not anymore though
shitliners finally come to port boys

So Alesso tonight... Spontaneously bought a ticket an hour ago, should be a good time. :)

^ enjoy

yesterday we were on a harbour boat cruise and there was a brawl :/ it was a really good afternoon until that happened. my friend who was part of it had a broken glass in his hand and blood all over, frightening.. he never usually fights, none of the people I hang out with do really. some people shouldn't mix benzos and alcohol then socialize

Like someone took the best of amps, removed side-effects and layered it with a hint of mdma's euphoria, bodyhigh and empathy. It's awesome :D

11 hours high on amps at a rave and no comedown, are you sure??
8)