• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

LSDMDMA&11925787 said:
Its fucked up to say but i wish my friend didnt resussitate me when i apparently overdosed in his car.
I knew that the shot was too strong as soon as i felt the rush and about a minute later i was out. I dont remember anthing after that but i apparently stopped breathing.

Yeah not good at all! definitely wakes you up though! different perspective on things.

Didn't really expect you to like it, but I the lyrics are really quite funny haha

really does a good job of showing how working at a big chain store like that is the modern version of slavery

Oh, yeah. So these people definitely get WAY higher than myself

Lol ofcourse it's in holland lol. Lot of my mates were at that event lol

feeling emo still.
i feel lifeless and unhappy without dope
SF said though
"and your eyes were SO full of life on heroin :rollseyes:"
but its true, i felt full of life as long as i was full of heroin.

Deal with it is all i can say really, fact of the matter is sober reality doesn't just give you good feels like that on a silver platter like drugs can do, especially when you just kicked a habit like H i bet. it's a sudden switch and i imagine it's hard the first few weeks (months?) but you'll learn to be happy without it eventually if you pull through. Just remember moods change frequently, especially when looking at the long run.

"what does your tattoo say?"
"my date of birth!"
"are you afraid you will forget it?"

LOL

what a bunch of dickheads!

Last edited:
Saturday night roll session after being worked like a slave for over a week straight. :D

I heard someone took 30mg over the recommended dose, enjoy the rest of your life, poor souls.

30mg over the recommended dose, I'd like to hear that a lot more often than the horror stories of 1g that happen all the time, when will people learn :!

Hows it going.

Any mdma users out there wish to try my 2-4 week , super e-diet i formulated recently?

If you try it you will notice increased mdma experience.
Eat a carbohydrate and a tryptophan loaded food together, and get some sunlight/daylight then Tryptophan --> 5htp --> Serotonin --> Melatonin (will help you sleep at night too maybe)

Choose 1 from each side , you dont have to eat this whole list !

Cottage Cheese + crisps/potatoes/chips/bread/rice cake
Chicken/Turkey + crisps/potatoes/chips/bread/rice cake
Tuna/ Salmon/ Cod + crisps/potatoes/chips/bread/rice cake
Sunflower seeds + crisps/potatoes/chips/bread/rice cake
Dark Chocolate + crisps/potatoes/chips/bread/rice cake

some ideas

Tuna pasta salad
Fried or boiled egg sandwich
Cottage cheese and cream crackers
Chicken chips n sweetcorn
Dark chocolate and crisps

Last edited:
Sam! Have you tried this diet out yourself? Does the roll just go down a whole lot nicer?

Nao. No non-lectronic musiks. Let's get this day started on the right foot, bitches.

Sam! Have you tried this diet out yourself? Does the roll just go down a whole lot nicer?

i found that if you dont use many other drugs, and then you use mdma after being on the diet for a while yes it increases euphoria by a huge amount .
but if you use other drugs often it may not do much at all

Redosed way too much last night, definitely feeling the sting. Was worth it, but not quite. Even had myself a little freak out for a while but it subsided into a great roll

Finally figured out these capsules take like 45 minutes to even start to dissolve though, makes sense why all my recent rolls didn't come on at all until an hour in the night

Just found out parents are going away this upcoming weekend, might get me some shrooms and trip. It's been 12 months since I last tripped on shrooms so this should be fun. :)

I'm thinking about blasting a whole ton of Psytrance :3

1255664956598.gif