• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

I dabbled last night. White question mark and some DMT.

fucking nice! I ended up taking waaayyy too much MDMA, like near a half gram. Although only the first 250mg was pure, the other stuff I'm guessing is cut with brown sugar... but only a small amount. 140mg was still hitting people pretty hard. We all ended up way too floored actually, and I was hallucinating pretty hard before I even took any 2C-B so it might have been MDA although I'd doubt it. The party was actually at a DJ's house and he was too fucked up to play music the entire time so it was actually kind of a shitty roll :sus: got way better at the end, though.

I went back over to his house today and he tried to get me to take more MDMA... noooooo siree

I never understand how after a hard roll people show interest in still doing it the following day. There is no way I'd have a good time and the recovery would be awful. I only ever roll when I know I have a couple of days off from work after the night of the session. Same goes for tripping. I like to space it all out very evenly and then have 2 days to recover before I head back to work.
It takes me a week to get over the epicness of a great roll any way, there is never any drive to do more because I still have to digest what I went through and integrate back into reality and take what I can from the roll or trip back with me.

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure he's going to roll this Thursday and again on the 23rd.... I even explained him the dangers of serotonin depletion and showed him BL, nothing I can do but slap the pill from his hand and I'm not that much of a dick lol (am I? :sus:)

But yeah, I'm definitely feeling the comedown. No where near as bad as I thought from everything I took, in fact a much smaller amount of MDMA and speed made me feel a lot worse. I told him I'd roll on the 23rd because it's my first rave but, IDK.. that's really pushing it. I got a bit of methylone left, that might save my serotonin from too hard of a hit but fuuuccckkkk. I'm pretty mad that I rolled at that party and didn't wait for Technoboy this Thursday.

We hyped that shit so much then the only dude who could work the decks was just way too fucked up the entire time :| can't blame him, I'd be way too high to beatmatch too... but fuck man. A roll needs music

steelreserve.jpg

do want

I dabbled last night. White question mark and some DMT.

Sounds nice; planning to do some dmt when I do mda+k this week. Never mixed dmt with an MDxx before. What dosage did you use with the dmt?

couple weekends ago... yeesh

1st night
4 ipa's & 4 shots in a few hours
250mg at 8pm 200mg more at 12:30

2nd night

started off with 250mg at 8:30 and lost track of how much I took.

Had brain zaps starting at 2am and was not looking forward to the coming work week.

it seems I can get my hands on some DMT, not sure how I feel about that. Last time I took 50mg to the dome was ridiculously intense

I prefer LSD or something long and drawn out to give you plenty of time to figure out WHAT THE FUCK to do with all this information aha

I'd take a damn Heineken any day over some Steel Reserve. That shit is nasty.

Hell to the fukkin no. I cannot.

Beer in general is... icky!

I had quite a bit of kahula liqueur in some coffee on the comedown of my roll, really brought me back up and the booze helped soothe it out.

I opened up the page and I thought I was on the, "You Might Be a Hoodrat If..." thread. For real.

I cannot. LOL

Aand I just ran out of MXE. Probably a good thing as well, needed a break from it :p