• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

so upping the dose to 80mg tonight, should i be worried about any tolerance? is it a big jump 50-80?

Ok got a feeling for 80mg had a few drinks and shit with it (line of 4mmc) ino but i dnt care at mo lost 30k in the last 3weeks :-( , go for 120 on my own next week

Be careful jumping from 80mg to 120mg, the dose/response curve of this drug is very strange and once you reach around 100mg and above it becomes much more weird and intense than such a seemingly small increase in dose would suggest. Won't be the same for everyone due to differing tolerance/metabolism etc but definitely worth bearing in mind, weirdly small difference from feeling relaxed and slightly dissociated to being utterly unable to process life around you or how to react to it. The dissociation tends to come on very suddenly without warning as well so can be difficult to prepare for. If you get the dose/situation right it can be very pleasant but cos the difference between mild effects and full on mindfuck is so small it might take a couple of goes to find out the right dose for you. Sorry to hear about your loss, diphenidine probably isn't gonna help not gonna lie but I'm sure you already know that and this advice is pretty hypocritical coming from me. Take care.

While on the subject of diphenidine I've been seriously considering getting rid of the rest of mine (throwing it away, not taking it all in a blaze of glory lol). Out of every drug I've tried it's probably the only one where I've had more shit times on it than good ones, and some of the worse and most traumatic trips I've had have been whilst under the influence of diphenidine or MXP. The scariest thing for me is despite this happening I've still continued to get them in now and again, and even talking about it now makes me think about it a lot... It can be almost like an abusive relationship lol, even when it fucks you over hard theres something about it that keeps you coming back... Definitely one of the most fascinating drugs I've done but I don't think it's had any lasting positive effect on my life and god knows what the future side effects could be like. Amazing that in the UK literally any moron with a credit card can get as much of this as they like off the internet whereas something like K is nowhere to be found...

30mg VAPED in a crack pipe- I mean an 'essential oil incense burner' .. Simple. Feels like nice weed.

It is my understanding that dissoc. anaesthetics like diphenidine/MXP are rarely addictive per se. (Deleriants like DXM even less so due to the prevalence of foul hallucinations).
Anyway, up-up-dosing or 'chasing', or compulsive use of Diphenidine is unwise.

Ket, mxe, diphenidine & pcp antagonize NMDA, complicating memory & learning.
Do dissociative anaesthetics cause brain insult with chronic use? Who really knows yet.

I get pleasantly polished with vaping around 30mg Diphenidine.. 185lb. male, 30's, with seldom/occasional DXM use. Plus some real trippy RC shit analogues back in the day (2012).
Vaping the 30mg I found 'indicated' by a trusted U.K. vendor. No pain. Why/how would you do it otherwise?

Anything can become addictive. Just don't order more if you feel you're jumping the rails. It's not like quitting opiates after all.

Last edited:
It is my understanding that dissoc. anaesthetics like diphenidine/MXP are rarely addictive per se. (Deleriants like DXM even less so due to the prevalence of foul hallucinations).
Anyway, up-up-dosing or 'chasing', or compulsive use of Diphenidine is unwise.

Ket, mxe, diphenidine & pcp antagonize NMDA, complicating memory & learning.
Do dissociative anaesthetics cause brain insult with chronic use? Who really knows yet.

I get pleasantly polished with vaping around 30mg Diphenidine.. 185lb. male, 30's, with seldom/occasional DXM use. Plus some real trippy RC shit analogues back in the day (2012).
Vaping the 30mg I found 'indicated' by a trusted U.K. vendor. No pain. Why/how would you do it otherwise?

Anything can become addictive. Just don't order more if you feel you're jumping the rails. It's not like quitting opiates after all.

Vaporizing Diphenidine is pretty good. Dosage is much lower.
Hopefully Ill be getting more on Monday along with some Methoxphenidine :)

Gave this one a spin yesterday. It was my first dissociative in about a year or so, picked it up along with some MXE. First I took a cap of 75mg which kicked in surprisingly fast and left me in a very laid-back, yet definitely dissociated state within less than an hour. The effects were very mellow and non-manic compared to MXE or 3-meo-pcp, and felt a little on the "softer" or "jellier" side, akin to how I might describe a medium dose of K. My speech was barely impaired at all, but I definitely started to get the fuzzy 'amnesic' effects which others describe. At around the 90-minute mark I vaped roughly 25mg which definitely kicked the trip back up a notch, but only really served to extend the peak slightly at that point.

After about 2-3 hours I felt myself getting pretty close to baseline (which was very quick compared to MXE, though in retrospect I'm not sure how close to baseline I really was...) and felt safe to bump an equal dose of MXE. This rapidly led to the confused, couch-locked state I'm all too familiar with, and in general left me as a bit of a blob. I was still somewhat lucid, it just required all of my effort to think straight. In the future I probably won't combine these substances, and am not sure why I did in the first place. I guess I'm just seasoned enough with dissociatives that I felt fairly safe doing so, and at no point did I feel at all in danger or psychotic, but still it was a bit much.

To me it felt very "clean" or benign, almost moreso than MXE or 3-meo-pcp. I have minimal experience with dxm, which always felt very "dirty" to me, so I'm not sure where all the comparisons to that come from. Perhaps it's just that warm jelly feeling. All in all, from what I remember, diphenidine seems like a very worthwhile substance. I found it much more warm, easy-going and "chill" than nearly any other dissociative I've tried, and will definitely be repeating the experiment with a similar dose sometime soon.

Last edited:
Somehow vaped Methoxphenidine doesn't feel the same as Diphenidine... But I'm still surprised people are eating it instead of just vaping in a glass pipe.

EDIT: scratch that, mxp is just as badass as diph when vaped :) Just start small and increase dosage gradually till you're there.

Last edited:
Gave this one a spin yesterday. It was my first dissociative in about a year or so, picked it up along with some MXE. First I took a cap of 75mg which kicked in surprisingly fast and left me in a very laid-back, yet definitely dissociated state within less than an hour. The effects were very mellow and non-manic compared to MXE or 3-meo-pcp, and felt a little on the "softer" or "jellier" side, akin to how I might describe a medium dose of K. My speech was barely impaired at all, but I definitely started to get the fuzzy 'amnesic' effects which others describe. At around the 90-minute mark I vaped roughly 25mg which definitely kicked the trip back up a notch, but only really served to extend the peak slightly at that point.

After about 2-3 hours I felt myself getting pretty close to baseline (which was very quick compared to MXE, though in retrospect I'm not sure how close to baseline I really was...) and felt safe to bump an equal dose of MXE. This rapidly led to the confused, couch-locked state I'm all too familiar with, and in general left me as a bit of a blob. I was still somewhat lucid, it just required all of my effort to think straight. In the future I probably won't combine these substances, and am not sure why I did in the first place. I guess I'm just seasoned enough with dissociatives that I felt fairly safe doing so, and at no point did I feel at all in danger or psychotic, but still it was a bit much.

To me it felt very "clean" or benign, almost moreso than MXE or 3-meo-pcp. I have minimal experience with dxm, which always felt very "dirty" to me, so I'm not sure where all the comparisons to that come from. Perhaps it's just that warm jelly feeling. All in all, from what I remember, diphenidine seems like a very worthwhile substance. I found it much more warm, easy-going and "chill" than nearly any other dissociative I've tried, and will definitely be repeating the experiment with a similar dose sometime soon.

Diphenidine (at least for me) works sometimes below your conscious level at least 3 days after dosing. I got giggly, laughter(enjoyably so) whereas usually lately I haven't felt so for a long time and it was a change. Other times it is different, but be aware in the days after when you think it was over, it's not. Unlike mxe and dxm in this regard.

This drug is one of the only things I regret ever touching. 50mg had me amnesic, retarded, completely dissociated and idiotic.

I vaporized a crystal of this and I feel great. Nothing like MXE. Clear vision, euphoria, it feels caustic inhaled but it can be an aquired taste.

I ran through 10g of MXE freebase. I wanted to order more MXE but found I had a few grams of diphenidine so I vaped it and felt fantastic. I'm vaping more now and will report back on the experience.

Do you guys freebase this or vape the hcl?

Last edited:
FYI about MXE vaped... in my experience it's fun but it doesn't even come CLOSE to being as good of an experience as oral dosing. Oral dosing of MXE is my favrite by a good margin of any ROA I have tried (snorted, oral, smoked, rectal). Smoked comes in third place, behind nasal... it's fun but it's not deep at all and you end up using a shitload more than with oral dosing.

Really dnt know what to say other than more research is needed, jus woke up after 8mg of etiz (doesnt work long on me now :-() and i feel wide awake ! Maybe 80mg will calm things for me? Or at least fuck me up i dnt care

^Mabey you should wait until the etiz has worn off and you're in a more positive mindstate to dose:)

Thank you, not even the weed will get me bk to sleep, i have thousands to play for tomorrow dnt know how im gonna get myself sorted, dose al lad? Lol

first batches of it were yes from well respected vendors and that still put me in hospital Thursdays was not but that's not really the point with this stuff its deadly so is mxp both even when i for once was doing things right not just hoofing lines still hospitalized

most positive of vibes towards you but with your background of over-use of other drugs..
cant say ive found this one the slightest toxic just another dissociate..
can see it happening tho

Got a gram on Friday (only ordered half but the vendor sent 1 full gram)

Shared with a friend over the course of from about 4pm Friday until 7am Saturday, all snorted

started off with a small line which I was only doing an allergy test and within about 10-15 minutes I was nice and floaty, feeling nice listening to music

the next few lines were more or less the same, really chilled out, happy, dissociated

as the night went on I started getting more and more fucked

I turned my tv off at about 1 am and tried to sleep but I was more fucked than I thought and I went into a weird dream like state although I was still awake

felt really tired and groggy the next day

overall, a decent experience but at times I was really out of it

I have done it before but never had it off this vendor and this stuff felt stronger

I'm extremely experienced with Ketamine and this sort of felt similar (at times)