• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

any one ever get the cant stop moving your eyes left - right syndrome from diphneidne ? it happedened to me from 155mg diphen 40mg mxe 20mg 3meopcp and it came and whent away with waves ? i think this is stored in fat tissiue ? it was horrible long after i was sober my eyes could not stop moving... never again in these dosages and in these combinations...
I'm not sure about the eye thingy....your dose of diph seems too high....but I think possibly diph may have been influencing me days after. I forgot about an appointment with a client of mine friday,(did the diph wensday,remember) and this happened before with me getting upset that I forgot. This time however I felt rather "disassociated" from myself ,with the event feeling "distant".Start inception soundtrack now(lol), but it was weird. Maybe just coincidence though.....also seemed to reverse- tolerance to alcohol days after....again maybe just a out-of-control imagination.
EDIT:what I was trying to describe was it promoted a state of detachment from emotional reflexes.

Last edited:
IV use can be done, it just needs several shots to get the dose in.

I'll be buying more tomorrow, I've looked forward to it throughout the past week, after trying it (IV) for the first time last weekend, when I managed to get through a little over 3g of the stuff. INSANELY visual and immersive, after shooting 350mg or thereabouts it hit like a truck, stayed in a hole more or less, having a couple of bongs of herb every time I emerged from the full-on dissociation enough to figure out how to open the bag=D

Got mindfucked HARD, that dose range, IV is enough to drop you headfirst into a cyclone of activity and rearrange your psyche thoroughly. Once I'd run out there was a hypomanic phase, self control still present, but hypomanic certainly, just going about my day with a smile on my face, still with my head full of flooding, blazingly fast thoughts and concepts, no longer hypomanic, but I can STILL feel the afterglow.

Also, a heavy dose seems completely to negate opiate withdrawal, I didn't take my morphine, or oxy, hadn't got any, for the entire weekend, doing a CWE and a bit of cough mixture (codeine based) on the monday, and was absolutely fine, better than fine, I felt fucking great.

IMO this, and MXP have a lot of potential for opioid detoxes. One thing I like a lot about diphenidine, is its long duration, so its possible to hole all day off just a few shots of the stuff. Although it may well have some opiate effects itself going from the simlarity to lefetamine, although I've never tried (but I really want to) lefetamine. It either nullified the withdrawals, or had sufficient opioid effects to hold me, although the opioid effect of lefetamine is only meant to be around that of codeine, and I take as much as several hundred mg a day of IV morphine, plus some oxy, plugged or IV, so Idon't think just codeine would hold me completely.

Lots of energy with this one, synergizes something lovely with weed or 'noids. What more can I say...I love this stuff.

guys is there a status update on when the narcs are going to illegalize diphenidine? thanks.

Hopefully, I will be receiving this chemical tomorrow, and Im pretty excited.
Does anyone have info on the dosage when vaporized? Thanks

Recently received (and consumed a small amount of lol) some diphenidine crystal, are there any differences between the crystal and the powder in terms of effects? Only had a very small crushed up bit to test the waters and seems to be working well so far. Seems to have hit a bit faster but have bombed a small amount and sniffed a bit (don't do this, fucking hurts) so could be the reason. Is there any reason to prefer the crystal over the powder? Does the diphenidine change in the crystalisation process or is it just so it looks nicer? Definitely don't sniff crystal diphenidine however well crushed up it is though burns like fuck lol.

I tested a small amount of the diphenidine, around 20mg, vaporized. It is quite sweet, and left my tongue numb. Not entirely sure what I feel like at the moment, its my first ever Dissociative haha. Ill probably do a larger dose vaporized soon. I have nothing to compare it to but its a very nice feeling.

1:40: Took 70mg in a bomb and sniffed ca. 10-15mg. Burns, really. MXP is much smoother. Music feels more real.
2:20: Think it hits faster than MXP. Feels a bit more speedy and less dreamy.
7:02: Meanwhile I was sleeping. Woke up, everything was surreal. Remembered that I took diphenidine and am high. lol. It's energizing and chilling at the same time. Floating in bed makes fun. Can not sleep though and don't feel the need to do so. Laughing about my room mate who seems to be fucked up to. Diphenidine seems to be more mellow than MXP. I'm not that numb and just feel relaxed and great. Still thinking it was a stupid idea taking this as a sleeping pill LOL. But everything is great, so it's fine. And it counteracts against the annoying hangover of the MXP.
Black Moth Super Rainbow (greatest band name ever) describes the feeling very good :D
I don't know how the peak felt, because I wasn't awake, but diphenidine seems more recreational and less exhausting/spiritual than MXP.

Last edited:
sniffed ca. 10-15mg. Burns, really.
No offense, but you are ignorant as fuck. :D How many times does it have to be said, that freebase diphenidine should NOT be taken intranasally?!

Mixing it with alcohol is a no go too, I know, but sometimes I'm like
*there is no tomorrow*

Don't follow my roads, kids. They could lead to a highway, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixing it with alcohol is a no go too, I know, but sometimes I'm like

Don't follow my roads, kids. They could lead to a highway, though.
Yeah thats a bad idea, I made the mistake of combining it with Benzodiazepines once, GABAergics definitely potentiate Diphenidine.

Once again, do NOT combine Diphenidine with alcohol or benzos. Bad idea.

Yeah thats a bad idea, I made the mistake of combining it with Benzodiazepines once, GABAergics definitely potentiate Diphenidine.

Once again, do NOT combine Diphenidine with alcohol or benzos. Bad idea.

I agree that it's a bad combo but for me my experience was the opposite, alcohol and benzodiazepines + Diphenidine or it's 2-methoxylated derivative (Methoxphenidine) led to much weaker less interesting and overall just unenjoyable experiences when compared to how much I loved Diphen and Methoxphen on their own.

Has anyone here fallen asleep on diphenidine? I did some last night and didn't feel much effects so went to bed and my dreams felt way more real than usual, they were all lucid dreams so I knew I was dreaming, thats why I was freaking out a bit because dreams usually feel a bit different to real life. I lucid dreamed the whole night, I kept having false awakenings and waking up in a room full of children every time. I couldn't get any straight answers from them, I was trying to figure out where I was supposed to be but the little bastards kept answering me in riddles so I'd go out the door and be in a city which was perfect for rampaging in. I'd get about 5 minutes of rampaging in then have another false awakening. It wasn't really a false awakening though cuz I knew I was still dreaming. I was right back in that same house full of children.

Side question: Whats the consensus on vaping diphenidine? Does it work?

norm4n: I hear ya. Did that combo last week. I was the only one that was on dissociatives too, everyone else was just drunk. I noticed my uncle was speaking a bit aggressively so I decided I was going to subvert his ego. Not in a malicious way, I meant to help him but I went about it in a fairly insane way, I wasn't listening to a word he was saying, I was just staring at him observing his reactions and using that to guage how successful I was at subverting his ego. I was talking in this arrogantly calm voice about how it was inevitible I would subvert his ego that night.

wanting to try this again but after knocks death and my own hospitalization on the stuff i am a little wary of it

Take er easy. I nearly died a few times by overdoing it with noids whilst on dissos, so I just go much more cautiously with the noids these days. Haven't found myself paralysed on the floor pouring cold sweats in a few months at least lol.

yeah noids and this stuff do not mix watch it with the benzo they dont kill it like it would a bad trip you just black out come round in bit and piece normally in floods of tears having a full blown breakdown

but when it works right its this http://youtu.be/p47V3w4m1yg

foolsgold: Jesus, I thought I was in a hardcore place, sounds like your really roughing it. What I mean is that to have the balls to drive yourself to these extremes you need to have little to cling to, my everyday drug free state right now is harsh, my dopamine levels are so low due to years of amphetamine use that I'm relatively fearless about mind alteration these days and this fearlessness gets me into some right messes sometimes. The noids thing is exactly like you said too, if done right. I suppose thats how it goes with everything. I mixed iboga with dissos one night, didn't know if I was gonna die or not but I ended up having a great experience.

Bare_head: Just do it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9J27RaDr5M
If you wanna be cautious, just start with a low dose like 20mg and get a feel for it. Its only when the dose gets high enough that things get proper warped. On low doses I'm completely functional, I can go about day to day activities even better than I normally can.

Bought 2grams Diphenidine and 1 gram of methoxphenidine for over Christmas 2013, , ,Whilst alone, i took 250mg Diphenidine orally at 6pm on the 26th December, , , wow, it was a year ago now, after an hour I was in this most vivid intense dream imaginable, and I had little or no control over it, I was an enlightened Guru with all knowledge and the secrets of the universe and something big was going to happen. Everyone was connected to me through the internet and I was live on sky news. There was this big count down, I can remember this huge event where every one would aquire my knowledge, and it would lead to a dawning of a new era. . . it was like something from a Phillip k Dick novel, , , there was this build up like a 15 second pre cum orgasm but 10 times better, lots of special effects and CGI and BANG it was over, , ,by 9pm i was concious again, Looking back it was a religious experiance for a man who has no religion, a man like me, , , not at anytime did i feel bad, it was all good , , , its been 10 months now and i have just orderd another 2 grams of Diphenidine , , Ha Ha

Last edited:
i did the same thing as you but ended up in hospital instead had no real luck with these two chemicals yet still at the back of my mind to try them again