• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Its a weird drug. I drank 50g and I still feel it off and on. I'm lucky to not be dead but it's been over a week and a I randomly feel euphoria then pass out so hard that the alarm right next to my head doesn't wake me up. An earthquake wouldn't even wake me up.

This is up there with big pharma benzos IME. In fact, it's better than a lot of pharma benzos.

For any insomniacs out there, this is the perfect drug.

You seem to be able to take it daily for weeks with only minor withdrawl (rebound insomnia, anxiety, ect)

The only drawback is if you work, you will still be feeling it the next day which can be problematic if you fall asleep on the job or whatever.

Great benzo 10/10

Great and safe... I tried to kill myself with 50g and alcohol and no dice. But the long half life keeps it randomly kicking in and knocking me out and when I'm out I could sleep through a hurricane. Alarm next to my head... Nope. Wasn't like that before. 106 hour half life so it builds up. Be careful with it.

And don't mix benzos and alcohol, most don't have my tolerance and that dosage was insane. It was a bad night. Woke up in the hospital the next day with a guard at my door.

In my benzo state I busted a bunch of my roommates plates and I'm lucky I'm not in jail. He just couldn't put me through it.

I have a bag left but it's not being used until I run out of benzos.

^ Yeah the half life builds up the more you take. I'm not very knowledgeable in bio/chemistry, but I believe the half life build up saves you from the horrible withdrawal known from fast-acting short half life benzos.

If you love benzos, as many do, I believe this is the safest on the RC market due to lack of severe withdrawal.

Stay away from Etizolam, that shit will bite you in the arse without warning.

Just my 2p

Yeah I can't work out the math of how long this will last but I went from 20mg of diazepam a day to 10mg in the morning. But I drink. So it's hard to tell what would happen if I could actually stop drinking.

Rather drink than be on benzos though so if it helps me taper...

Yeah I can't work out the math of how long this will last but I went from 20mg of diazepam a day to 10mg in the morning. But I drink. So it's hard to tell what would happen if I could actually stop drinking.

Rather drink than be on benzos though so if it helps me taper...

I'm no Dr, but I think Flubromazepam would be a better taper for alcohol addiction than Diazepam would. The half life is longer and it wouldn't leave you with Diaz withdrawal.

I'm no Dr, but I think Flubromazepam would be a better taper for alcohol addiction than Diazepam would. The half life is longer and it wouldn't leave you with Diaz withdrawal.

I think it already is. Half lives stack from what I understand and I basically took 2500x the recommended dose.I've never needed so little diazepam. I just take it whenever.

Interesting stuff MagicalKat777,indeed. I honestly think Flubromazepam is way less harmful than current scripted benzos. It would work well in a medical environment instead of Diazepam.

It blows my mind that it was never put into production, yet benzos like alprazolam were.

Well that's what my hospital UA said.
Didn't even enough of the 'flub' to feel any effects, otherwise smoked 1 bowl a few days prior and take etizolam )pills) A few times a week.

Haven't taken opiates for years, or meth once 12 years Go due to a bunk E pill. Last used K. That time too... So the PCP.Just cracked.meup

Either way I'm super pisses at the vendor,.if I didn't have mass.Hospital.bills.coming I'd fly go the HQ and.have an angry work.with those ducks.

Not sure if I'm misinterpreting you.

Are you saying an RC vendor sold you a cocktail of illegal drugs as Flubromazepam?

There's some really dodgy vendors out there, but not THAT dodgy.

Interesting stuff MagicalKat777,indeed. I honestly think Flubromazepam is way less harmful than current scripted benzos. It would work well in a medical environment instead of Diazepam.

It blows my mind that it was never put into production, yet benzos like alprazolam were.

I agree completely and even better I generally only need my diazepam at 10mg once a day. That long half life is stable it seems. I wonder if there are messy metabolites like diazepam.Seems pretty stable. There hasn't been enough research on it to know.

I think the reason they never marketed it is because of a) how long it takes to kick in and b) back then they were barely discovering that benzos were so addictive so they had little need for a 106 hour drug

I'd love to see research put into it to see if it really is more effective and safer than Diazepam in taper treatments, efficient and long anxiety relief, ect.

Unfortunately, though, I think it will be banned in the near future and swept under the rug along with the rather extensive list of already banned compounds to hit the RC scene.

Etizolam will be gone way before. Flubromazepam isn't all that recreational. It takes forever to kick in and that's the kiss of death for recreational usage.

I abused the shit out of Etizolam and it really messed me up. I went to doctors and local drug projects and they wouldn't help me with a taper because they didn't know enough about the drug and how to convert the Etizolam dose I was taking into a Diazepam taper.

I was left with no choice but to take matters into my own hands and did a self-taper with Flubromazepam. With a lot of will power and the huge half life of Flubromazepam I managed to drag myself out of Etizolam addiction hell.

Medicinally, this stuff is amazing.

To be honest, the growing popularity of RC benzos worries me as I don't want people to go through what I did. But at the same time I am a hypocrite because I still use them for comedowns and would hate to see them banned.

Etizolam will be gone way before. Flubromazepam isn't all that recreational. It takes forever to kick in and that's the kiss of death for recreational usage.

I've just learned of a planned blanket ban on ALL NPS/Legal highs before the next UK election (in May). And seeing as the UK is the epicentre of the RC scene... it's goodbye Flubromazepam very soon. :(

UK and their fucking blanket bans... But the UK scene is not as big as you think. It started in the US and it just went underground now. Its a huge business.

As for your taper, congrats man. I tried etizolam three times and didn't like it so I have some just lying around.

One of the new benzos coming scares the shit out of me - flunitrazolam. If SAR follows the other Pam to lam conversion we will have a stupid potent roofie.

UK and their fucking blanket bans... But the UK scene is not as big as you think. It started in the US and it just went underground now. Its a huge business.

As for your taper, congrats man. I tried etizolam three times and didn't like it so I have some just lying around.

One of the new benzos coming scares the shit out of me - flunitrazolam. If SAR follows the other Pam to lam conversion we will have a stupid potent roofie.

It is scary to think stupid potent roofies could become available. Why anyone would need a benzo so potent is beyond me. That has train wreck written all over it.

They're trying to make benzos as recreational as possible, and that's a dangerous game IMO. Too many things go wrong when inexperienced people get their hands on cheap and potent benzos.

Still, I will be sad to see them go if a ban does occur. They're a great tool and medicine if not abused. Especially Flubromazepam.

There are plenty more that have already been planned in the case of a ban. Not flubromazepam though.