• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Lyrica will def synergize with benzos. Was scripted the 150mg gelcaps 3 times a day for my nerve (partially) pain issue and it would make it easy to go through days without any benzos. That and Neurontin both made it tolerable. They act on the same things indirectly, very indirectly, but thats what happens. Also, please never snort lyrica, ive seen people say they were seeing double, quadruple from doing so with 300mg, but they didn't have fun. So that half-hearted DEA scheduling is kind of funny.

They have dozens of new ones ready to release when the current ones become illegal...

> It's like if somebody started to sell Loprazolam or Nimetazepam or Lormetazepam to places that don't have them in their pharmacopeia
There are vendors doing exactly that....

man do i wish they sold nimetazepam somewhere i could get it, that stuff is like the god of benzos

Took 8mgs of this 2 hours before work as I've read that's when it kicks in. Woke up 2 and a half hours after consumption and rushed to work to make sure I was only an hour late. During work I was forgetting countless things like "Did I take my lunchbreaks?" etc etc. When I took calls for customers one said I sound extremely tired and the other said I sounded nervous (wtf lol). I fell asleep as soon as I got home from work and it's now 24 hours since and I still feel drowsy on it.

Quick question: how long would I have to wait to trip after taking 8mg flubro yesterday?

man do i wish they sold nimetazepam somewhere i could get it, that stuff is like the god of benzos

I found a place that sells alprazolam by the gram. Not expensive either, but the ways to pay for it suck (bank transfer only). Never seen any place that offered any other regular rx benzo or pseudo-benzo except Etizolam.

Yeah, you too remember how nimetazepam was hyped in the early 2000's? How those Yaba (meth pill, except they can be crushed and smoked, unlike the canadian regular meth pills which cannot, only oral and snorted use with these) in Thailand or whatever users would use Ermirin (the brand name for nimetazepam) and it got banned in most of the few asian countries offering it except for a few like Japan and Malaysia.

Japan has another one which seems ripe for sellin' online, it's not a benzo, it's a thienodiazepine like etizolam, brotizolam, and that stuff is supposedly one hell of a hypnotic, a friend of mine said it competes with Nitrazepam so hell yeah, bring that stuff up.

And to stay on topic, I acquired 50 or so 8mg green flubromazepam pellets, it had been a while that with some 75 flubromazolam 0.25mg purple pellets. Flubromazolam was a bit overhyped me thinks, clonazolam owns it, as in, clonazolam, you can do your stuff during the day and not want to go to sleep right away, know what I mean? But I guess I'm not the best to judge since I was in withdrawal since thursday night, can only renew my actual scripts monday.

All this is a big step for me, i'm gonna be doing this to actually taper myself down. I know what you're all thinking, but I did it before back in '10 during particularly stressful times (that appeared after I decided that 3.5mg of clonazepam a day was turning me into a zombie with no emotions so...). If I can just get rid of one of the 2 benzos i'm scripted, i'll be glad.

I dog just tried Flubromazepam and Diclazepam 10 of each on the same night,a few hours in between and nothing happened.
I don't know if he's tolerance is too high or we got ripped off.
Any suggestion?
Pm me if you like.
Thank;s for your time.

My dog just tried Flubromazepam and Diclazepam 10 of each on the same night,a few hours in between and nothing happened.
I don't know if he's tolerance is too high or we got ripped off.
Any suggestion?
Pm me if you like.
Thank;s for your time.

been on 32 mg of flubro after stopping drinking to help me sleep. Bad idea I am now in benzoland and want to do a taper. Here is my plan I have some good scales that read 1 mg gonna put a few hundred 8mg tabs in the coffee grinder. stick with 32 mg for a week and drop it down 2 mg per week. untill I am off the benzos for good I dont have a script for benzos and dont want the medical proffession to get involved so gonna go it alone I have been on the flubro a year now and they are always the same quality so they are from a trusted vendor.Is there anyone in benzoland how can give me advice am I gonna run into trouble. Do you think I will be safe doing this or AM I going to run ito trouble any feedback would be greatfull thanks

been on 32 mg of flubro after stopping drinking to help me sleep. Bad idea I am now in benzoland and want to do a taper. Here is my plan I have some good scales that read 1 mg gonna put a few hundred 8mg tabs in the coffee grinder. stick with 32 mg for a week and drop it down 2 mg per week. untill I am off the benzos for good I dont have a script for benzos and dont want the medical proffession to get involved so gonna go it alone I have been on the flubro a year now and they are always the same quality so they are from a trusted vendor.Is there anyone in benzoland how can give me advice am I gonna run into trouble. Do you think I will be safe doing this or AM I going to run ito trouble any feedback would be greatfull thanks

hey mate, have you read the ashton manual taper guide? its a generic diazepam taper, but just find the equivalency of flubromazepam to diazepam and you should be ok.
here's the link,
http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha02.htm

good luck!

Etizolam has nothing on flubromazepam. Etizolam is nice for panic attacks because it hits fast while flubromazepam is more of a maintenance med. You take it and won't feel it for 3-4 hours but it keeps working for a good ~20 hours. It really depends on what you're looking for.

Earlier today, the long come up became an issue with flubromazepam so I took half a milligram of Xanax and then the flubromazepam hit and I was so smashed I slept the day away lol.

Again. If you are buying pellets, you have no idea how much actual chemical you are getting. I don't get why that is so hard to understand. Don't mess with tablets somebody pressed. Get the pure powder, make a PG solution, take 8mg, and come back and if you have the same opinion, its just not the chemical for you.

BTW, make sure your chemical is *NOT* 5-(2-Fluorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one, that's the garbage one most of the UK pellets have. It has a different structure and minimal actual effects. 7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one is flubromazepam...

Hi MagickalKat777, I am brand new to this forum but have been lurking for a while; in fact I read through this thread (among others) meticulously.

I see that there are two Flubros available. The one I have, and 1 other, which seem to be of differing chemical structure and potency. But not effects, from what I gather--this is only based on my subjective report of the effects, and yours within this thread.

You mention that 5-(2-Fluorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one is "garbage" and the other 7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one is the one you give lofty praise to.

I appreciate the reality of benzos and many substances, having differing effects from one individual to another. However, regarding the effectiveness of the former, which you say is no good: Could you explain what you are basing this opinion on? You did not mention trying both. I have little to no tolerance for benzos apart from a recovering nearly-daily addiction to phenibut (GABA-B), and happen to use this so-called garbage version of flubro on a once-per-weekly basis with impressive effects. I use 10mg with amazing, 36 hour anxiolytic and mood-altering effects. You describe almost identical effects, onset of said effects, and overall the subjective experience I get from the "bad" Flubro. So, given that I haven't tried the "good" Flubro, I can't compare. Could you explain why you think the Flubro I bought in large quantity is bad, in your opinion? I bought a stockpile of the "bad" one after it worked so well. I anticipate if I took 10mg of the "good" one, I might be comatose for days on end. But is there any reason, apart from mg per mg effectiveness, to vilify one of these flubros?

Thanks.

TALLY: Taken: 10mg Etizolam, 2mg Diclazepam, 16mg Flubromazepam (Over 5-6 hours) minimal effect, coordination fine, no slurred speech, minimal relaxation.

Not sure what more I can do. Advice would be great right about now. I might have to seek urgent medical advice. None of these dosages have done anything noticeable, but I am worried about internal
damage. I really would like someone to comment on this urgently.

Bit concerned why no-one is helping me with my above post. I really need to know if I am in danger.

The shocking doses this guy took and the fact the second quote here was the last post he's made on this forum.. why was no one else as concerned as I am that this guy died?

I posted a new thread but I haven't had any responses since Friday. A friend and I tried the 7-(real thing) flubromazepam on friday for the first time and we are both have negative residual side effects.

I took 4mg, waited 2 hrs (to be safe - new substance for me), then took 5mg more, I was relaxed but developed quite a strong, unique headache. I drank a few beers to kill the headache and enjoyed it as much as I could and went to bed.

My friend took 4mg (low benzo tolerance) and experienced anxiolytic effects as expected. Ironically he had a headache before he took it and the Flubromazepam killed it (as I believe a benzo should). He did not get a headache that night.

Anyways, the Flub was carefully made in a PG solution, sourced from a reliable vendor. When dosing it felt very chemically, especially considering it was in PG (usually sweet), it also gave a burning sensation that lasted ~ 10 minutes even when flushing it down with water.

We both got a headache the next day and even now, 48 hours later (no redosing) we both still have a slight headache.

Both of us have done plenty of benzos, I have quite a tolerance for etizolam. I have never gotten a headache from a benzo. Does this sound like a bad batch of Flubromazepam or what could it be? It came in a fine powder (chalky) with a material safety data sheet. No testing though. I really would find it hard to believe it is a bad batch because the vendor is well known and very reliable, I am sure a lot of the US based RC "researchers :p " use this vendor (I will not give the name).

Anyways, any input would be appreciated, I want to try this substance again but this headache thing has me worried.

After screwing up my tolerance with Flubromazolamc ( please be very very wary of this substance), and having a day of about diclazepam yesterday, 25 (well 30 - they always seem to throw in a few extra) arrived from a trusted vendor yesterday (Flubromazepam). I have no complaints at all. There are two things that interest me about this substance, particularly as I am trying to taper down. Now I know that officially tapering is not best served by hopping from one benzo to another. Diclazepam is my offical taper benzo and when I have stuck to that I have done ok. After the -lam really screwed me over, got myself relatively (I say relatively) comfortable on 3mg diclazepam, which I gather is roughly equivalent to 20mg diazepam. With flubromazepam, I gather than 6mg is roughly equivalent to 10mg diazepam. Anyway, this morning took 8mg and roughly 2 hours into this. At first, felt pretty sleepy, but now seem to be riding through that to thorough relaxation. Will see if I can stay awake!

Anyway, back to what attracts me about this one. I know people say it is just too nice to taper, but it does everything I need a benzo to do - reduce my anxiety, help me function (largely because of its anxiolytic properties), chill me out, and help me sleep when I need to. Plus it has one hell of a half life. My plan is to take maximum 12mg today (by my calculations equivalent to my current daily dose of 3mg diclazepam - 20mg diazepam) and see how long I can hold off redosing for. If I can manage 2-3 days that will be great. I will then try to reinstate my diclazepam dose, but on 2mg rather than 3mg, and see how comfortable I feel.

I find the diclazepam half life (42 hours) is not quite enough to stop regular (morning-evening dosing) but flubromazepam (102-200) can hold me for at least a day. Part of my taper programme is to spread out dosing as much as I can whilst slowly reducing. I don't want to hang around on a dose if I don't need to, I am really listening to my body here, but if I can taper down more quickly and still feel pretty comfortable that would be ideal. I don't mind a bit of cold-turkey, hell I know what that is like (yesterday was severe cold-turkey likely brought on by flubromazolam, and I have come off opiates before), but I really want to get my life back again and be free from these things.

Will report back and let you know whether I think these really have demonstrating value in my tapering programme, or whether they are best left out of it.

Stay safe, don't take stupid doses please. I have a pretty serious tolerance made worse by the -lam and I can now feel 8mg properly. I don't understand why people who claim to have serious tolerances feel the need to take 24mg+ of a potent, slow building benzo like flubromazepam. I think patience is required with this one, it really is a slow builder. Still, each to their own, don't want to sound preachy, just giving the benefit of my own experience.

The shocking doses this guy took and the fact the second quote here was the last post he's made on this forum.. why was no one else as concerned as I am that this guy died?

It's something i also thought about some time ago, because he never came back and this is kinda creepy tbh. I really hope he's doing fine but regarding the dose he took i also thought he could have been died, which would be big-ass shite. Damn, i cannot believe ppl without experience taking that much, and this makes me think about if it's that good to have strong hypnotic Benzodiazepine-Analogues available for each and everyone without much hassle.

I think Compounds like this should be only available for those in need and i see no reason why there are ppl using them recreationally as they have zero value when used without indication.

Last edited:
I wanted to share this. I hope it helps somebody. Flubromazepam is the name used for a benzodiazepine derivative which was first made in 1960. BUT it was never marketed and did not receive any further attention or study until it started to be sold as a recreational drug in late 2012 like MANY compounds in Bio-Chemistry and Pharma. It is a structural analog of phenazepam in which the chlorine atom has been replaced by a fluorine atom.Flubromazepam is currently being studied and more information of its effects and usuage are currently being gathered. Peace Always.....Bartman.

So am I to understand that Flubro is DEFINITELY one of the most POTENT Analog Benzo RC's and personal dosage should be HIGHLY RE-Considered for SAFETY and HEALTH reasons. Thank YOU big time. I was seriously thinking 25mg to 50mg would be acceptable for research BUT NOT NOW! I think 5mg to 10mg would be much Safer. GOOD POST!!! It Helped be A LOT.

A friend and I tried the 7-(real thing) flubromazepam on friday for the first time and we are both have negative residual side effects.

I took 4mg, waited 2 hrs (to be safe - new substance for me), then took 5mg more, I was relaxed but developed quite a strong, unique headache.

Regarding your dosage.. 9mg isn't quite enough for me either. I like 12.5-15mg and I take this compound once a week, and no other Gaba-A-ergics.

Also, just a head's up to anyone else in here posting about the two "different" versions of Flubromazepam: they are exactly the same molecule, just different way of writing the chemical structure. Any perceived difference is placebo or tolerance-related.

gyXO0EP.png

I was seriously thinking 25mg to 50mg would be acceptable for research BUT NOT NOW! I think 5mg to 10mg would be much Safer. GOOD POST!!! It Helped be A LOT.

Yeah 50mg would make you comatose for 2 days solid. 10-15mg monges me out for a full day and then some. I can take it in the morning and the next afternoon I need coffee and occasionally 40mg of ephedrine just to walk straight.