• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Hello everyone!
I've just took 24mg of this stuff, can anybody tell when can I take MDMA to feel full effects?
I'm planning to roll on next weekend and I'm kinda worried since Flubro have so long half-time...

Benzos don't really cloud MDMA... at least not for me... if anything it will make the come up less edgy.

But half-life doesn't translate into effective life... I'd say flubro actually has effects for 16-20 hours and then drops off. Of course that's with my 8mg dosing so that may well change at higher doses.

I took some flubro last night before bed because I had been drinking and didn't want a hangover. Then found out I had to leave the house today. That little 8mg combined with my normal 20mg of diazepam and I had basically no anxiety, went and got shit done, even went into the biggest liquor store in town and didn't even think about the fact that I was far away from an exit until sitting here just now.

Either flubromazepam is the best benzodiazepine ever or combined with Valium it adds in everything that Valium is missing and thus kills my agoraphobia entirely like clonazepam did only without the benzo rage that clonazepam gave me quite frequently.

Good news, thanks for the answer! Sure, Flubro is effective around 20hours, but I was thinking that the ridicoulus half-time of the substance will somehow fuck up my MDMA trip. Once I took alprazolam before 3-MMC and it made the whole experience very subtle. Anyway, Flubro is one of my favourite benzos - sociable, kind of euphoric, just really pleasant and long-lasting. Today I hitted 24mg which is great, but the next time I will probably go up to 32mg :)

I always took a half milligram of Xanax or 1mg of Klonopin when I was coming up on E or even rolling and it just took the edge off, still fucked to hell but my anxiety was gone.

I know reposting and "bumping" is not encouraged but I have legit information to add.

My dumb ass drank 15 out of the 30 beers @ 5.9% alcohol last night and woke up this morning with the familiar tingles... SO I shook my solution then drew up two 1mL syringes - 8mg - and I went about my business. I'm one of those people who really shouldn't drink because my "hangover" is not of the headache kind but of the ...how do I say this... its of the "I can't breathe yet I have a machine that says I'm breathing better than normal (something dyne... we have someone here can tell you, you breathe in... and the goal is keep the floater at best and I can do it to the max which is why my lung collapsed so many years ago... BIG MOUTH, not a big enough body, somewhat "bear" doc told me to gain weight and I have since then.. about 60 pounds without even thinking about the collapse - I was 132 when they weighed me, I'm now 186 at the same height) VOLDYNE I think

ANYWAY.... Flub... I took a few milligrams well knowing I drank too much (almost 15 Keystone Ice which is 5.9% per beer which roughly translates to 17 2 ounce shots of vodka) and I woke up feeling like hell... SO I shook my bottle of 4mg/mL flub and then drew up two 4mg doses... took probably 4 hours on the dot before it hit but all of a sudden the buzzin (neuropathy) went away and I just wanted to chill then I went to sleep and woke up for dinner still feeling it... we're talking 20 hours later.

TL;DR - this stuff is potent and lasts a long time and I don't get how you 32mg people can justify those doses when 8mg gets me high with a daily benzo tolerance since 2007 and that's conservative!

Wouldent be surprised, I mean, their both long lasting, and smash a lot of receptors.

But do you think that flubro makes up what diazepam doesn't like I do? Because... I can tell you every effect I've ever heard on the positive for benzos... this combo does... I just haven't had the balls to pull away my diazepam and do flubro alone because of how long it takes to hit... it takes about 4 hours for me... and that's liquid dosing...but when it hits....... pleasing is an understatement... everything I hate about Valium... the lack of killing my agoraphobia, the amnesia... its just... gone.

4 hours is the peak for me... I start feeling it after 2 or so... But yes it takes a really long time to kick in so it's better for situations where you know you're gonna need it. Example... My boyfriend lives in Vegas. I'm going to have to figure out some way at some point to get my ass out there... I could dose 24mg of flubromazepam before I head to the airport and then carry on my legit diazepam script and I'd still be feeling the flubromazepam for a good 20 hours (probably more at that dose) and could use my diazepam as a buffer if needed...

I don't know why they never marketed this one. As a maintenance med it's pretty much perfect. But no its not for those panic attack moments, rather to prevent getting there in the first place.

Bumping...

Anyone with a PG solution... Shake it please and tell me if you observe the powder coming out... I think these are actually solutions not suspensions. When they are agitated they crash into the powder they came in... And then a few seconds later get re-absorbed. It's a fascinating yet somewhat frightening happening. Neither my Etizolam or alprazolam do this. It seems to be a unique property of flubromazepam. I got 6 clear glass bottles loaded at 4mg/mL which is stable... Until I shake it. When I shake it, the powder surfaces for a few seconds!

I want to make sure that this is actually safe and whether I should be shaking it or not. I've looked. It's crystal clear until agitated! Weirdest drug property I've ever seen. Is the loading too high?

Bumping...

Anyone with a PG solution... Shake it please and tell me if you observe the powder coming out... I think these are actually solutions not suspensions. When they are agitated they crash into the powder they came in... And then a few seconds later get re-absorbed. It's a fascinating yet somewhat frightening happening. Neither my Etizolam or alprazolam do this. It seems to be a unique property of flubromazepam. I got 6 clear glass bottles loaded at 4mg/mL which is stable... Until I shake it. When I shake it, the powder surfaces for a few seconds!

I want to make sure that this is actually safe and whether I should be shaking it or not. I've looked. It's crystal clear until agitated! Weirdest drug property I've ever seen. Is the loading too high?

Hmmm, that is indeed strange, even though I only keep the green 8mg pellets as they are. And btw, I'm also on 20mg of valium a day, usually I take both 10mg pills at once, i should be taking 10mg in the afternoon and 10mg at bed time but eh...effit, I agree with you when it comes to the mix of flubromazepam+diazepam. You would enjoy bromazepam if it was available in the US, it's available pretty much everywhere else. Bromazepam to me does what flubromazepam does but in it's own time to act (which is much faster) and half-life. They are related after all.

About the problems with alcohol solubility, do you have pure flubromazepam powder or you have crushed pellets that you have dissolved? If the latter, could be material from the pellets. Sorry if you said you had pure powder earlier, I didn't get the chance to see.

No its pure powder... No crushed pills, the binders would be an obvious trigger for this occurrence.

I can't explain it... and unfortunately I don't think I have a camera that can capture it either.

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster here!
First off, the two different chems sold as flubromazepam are very similar

7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one
7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one

2H means dihydro, right? So maybe it's just a typo on their part? Since there are several ways to name these chemicals (from what I've understood), maybe one vendor just copy-pasted the wrong one and everyone else did the same thing. Just a thought. :)

Now on to my main point.
I ordered ~200mg flubromazepam powder and made a ~4mg/ml solution (took about a day to dissolve in PG), and it's working great for my social anxiety/agoraphobia.
MagickalKat777, do you aquire it from a US vendor or from a lab somewhere? I'm thinking of ordering a large amount, but I would like the cleanest possible... So from your experience, should I stay with the vendor I have, or find a lab or something?

Not asking for sources (guessing that's against the rules), just for some advice from seasoned users so I don't go and fuck myself over.

Thanks!

Side note: if you go to https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=12947024 it says that the compound is called:

2H-1,4-Benzodiazepin-2-one, 7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro- (which is the same as the second one I listed above, just ordered differently.)

But if you scroll down it says the IUPAC name is

7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one

I think someone just fucked up when naming it.

Last edited:
up to 10 milligrams now and nothing other than a slight mellow ness no messy ness no help with the sleep i was hoping to get earlier can these deteriorate quickly in potency and its not tolerance even a a little booze isn't helping

Dumb ass. Did you forget flubromazepam takes at least 4 hours to hit the plateau and and least 2 before first alerts, 3 before coming up... But you'll feel it 18-20 hours later. It's also roughly half the potency of diazepam so 10mg = 5mg in effect. But wait a minimum of 3 hours before redosing. Your tolerance is much higher than mine as an abuser so I'd say 20mg.

dumb ass is not nice as ive been slowly upping my dose since 11.15am and i am getting a little pissed with the slagging of me tonight

no your righ i am a damn as i am in the wonge one i wait flubromazolam

Looks like it kicked in. Hope you don't forget doing something you regret, man.

dumb ass is not nice as ive been slowly upping my dose since 11.15am and i am getting a little pissed with the slagging of me tonight

no your righ i am a damn as i am in the wonge one i wait flubromazolam

Every time you do the - lam you post about how nasty the crash is... Not here to lecture... But bro... Go read your last 50 posts... Its not pretty.

well 50 mg and 50 mg and for you fall going to to the doctors later to today with another problem
magicalkalkatts what's the bitchassness for please refrain with me i know ive got a multiple personality and some of my comments are contradict time to time but please don't start with me i am suicide ars ait it is and do not what that on your conscience even if you have not do it77

look cat i am dieing slowly with the fact i have nothing noo family christmas is mr alone with my cat new years alone by birthday alone and the constant reminded so raping me a 5 years of and again rome 10 to 15 which to take to protect my family would couldnt give a fuck about it that's why why you two that and ive been told that next time i am going to be set first to in york

Last edited: