• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

"5-(2-bromophenyl)-7-fluoro-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one" is not "7-Bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one"

300px-Flubromazepam_isomer.svg.png
r4jbwzu.gif
800px-Flubromazepam.svg.png

These are brief, because for me there isn't much to say about Bnezodiazapines. Benzodiazapines lack the intrigue and the psychological therapeutic value of psychedelic medicines. I mostly use benzodiazapines infrequently for sleep.

All of the Fluro-Bromo benzodiazapines I have used appear to have similar potency (Flubromaolam, Flubromazepam, and Flubrotizolam).

These doses are approximate. I disolved the pill in everclear and dosed volumetrically from that.

Flubromazepam (7-Bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one)

Dose 1: 250ug in everclear administered sublingually

0:00
-250ug in everclear administered sublingually.

0:15
+
-I feel something happening.

0:30
++
-There is a strong apathetic effect without the warmth or calm of other benzodiazapines. My pupils are normal. This feels more lucid than other benzodiazapines. I am starting to notice some coordination problems similar to alcohol intoxication, yet I do not feel intoxicated.

1:00
+++
-I had some prescription Clonazepam years ago and I think this is stronger than 1.25mg of Cloazepam. This has a similar potency to Flubromazolam while being less calming. This feels euphoric and slightly alert. There is a stronger urge to redose than other benzodiazapines. I thought there would be more sedation. This lacks the comfort and warmth of other benzodiazapines. There is something unpleasant about this. This feels really addictive and there is a strong urge to redose. I am stumbling around some and somehow sleep does not seem easy. I am confused and disoriented.

1:30
+++
-I am asleep.

10:00
+++
-I feel as intoxicated as I was before going to sleep. I am making some mistakes and feel a vague apathy and strange euphoric push that makes me want to redose (I do not redose).

15:00
+++
-I still feel intoxicated and the effects are still the same though becoming slightly more energetic. I made mistakes at work all day feeling confused.

24:00
++/+++
-I still feel the same energetic calming euphoric apathy.

36:00
+/++
-I am not sober yet.

48:00
-The euphoria and apathy are gone. I feel jittery and my hands are a little shaky all day.

Dose 2: 70ug in everclear administered sublingually

-70ug in everclear administered sublingually.
-This was a few days after the first dose.

-I clearly feel the same euphoric apathy at a more mild level. There is something unpleasant about this.

12:00
-The effects are still noticeable.

Dose 3: 70ug in everclear administered sublingually.

-70ug in everclear administered sublingually
-This was a few days after the second dose.

-I clearly feel the same euphoric apathy at a more mild level. There is something unpleasant about this.

-The effects are still noticeable. At this dose there was not any shaking after the effects wore off. I did not redose after this and do not desire to take this chemical again.

These are brief, because for me there isn't much to say about Bnezodiazapines. Benzodiazapines lack the intrigue and the psychological therapeutic value of psychedelic medicines. I mostly use benzodiazapines infrequently for sleep.

All of the Fluro-Bromo benzodiazapines I have used appear to have similar potency (Flubromaolam, Flubromazepam, and Flubrotizolam).

These doses are approximate. I disolved the pill in everclear and dosed volumetrically from that.

+

++
-There is a strong apathetic effect without the warmth or calm of other benzodiazapines. My pupils are normal. This feels more lucid than other benzodiazapines. I am starting to notice some coordination problems similar to alcohol intoxication, yet I do not feel intoxicated.

+++
-I had some prescription Clonazepam years ago and I think this is stronger than 1.25mg of Cloazepam. This has a similar potency to Flubromazolam while being less calming. This feels euphoric and slightly alert. There is a stronger urge to redose than other benzodiazapines. I thought there would be more sedation. This lacks the comfort and warmth of other benzodiazapines. There is something unpleasant about this. This feels really addictive and there is a strong urge to redose. I am stumbling around some and somehow sleep does not seem easy. I am confused and disoriented.

+++
-I am asleep.

+++
-I feel as intoxicated as I was before going to sleep. I am making some mistakes and feel a vague apathy and strange euphoric push that makes me want to redose (I do not redose).

+++
-I still feel intoxicated and the effects are still the same though becoming slightly more energetic. I made mistakes at work all day feeling confused.

++/+++

+/++
-I am not sober yet.

-The euphoria and apathy are gone. I feel jittery and my hands are a little shaky all day.

-The effects are still noticeable. At this dose there was not any shaking after the effects wore off. I did not redose after this and do not desire to take this chemical again.
Wow at those doses I really wouldn't expect much. F-lam is way stronger than Pam. I found 4mg to be about equal to 10mg diazepam but way longer lasting

Was thinking @AutoTripper maybe this one, or norflurazepam, both with long half lives may be gentler than bromazolam as far as onset and heaviness. Although 100 hour half life is something to keep an eye on but if a person is dependent on daily use then it may not matter.

I think with bromazolam people have posted that there are no metabolites. So when wears off with daily use the rebound is quicker. Unlike some of these benzos that keep breaking down into other valid benzos in a persons system so the rebound is slow. Of course that info was just from things I read here as well as Reddit. But maybe one of these longer acting ones could suit you better. (just trying to think out loud. :))

But wow, 100 hour half life? So flubromazepam takes weeks to get out of a persons system? And I thought diazepam is bad.

Was thinking @AutoTripper maybe this one, or norflurazepam, both with long half lives may be gentler than bromazolam as far as onset and heaviness. Although 100 hour half life is something to keep an eye on but if a person is dependent on daily use then it may not matter.

I think with bromazolam people have posted that there are no metabolites. So when wears off with daily use the rebound is quicker. Unlike some of these benzos that keep breaking down into other valid benzos in a persons system so the rebound is slow. Of course that info was just from things I read here as well as Reddit. But maybe one of these longer acting ones could suit you better. (just trying to think out loud. :))

But wow, 100 hour half life? So flubromazepam takes weeks to get out of a persons system? And I thought diazepam is bad.
Hi mate. Thanks for never ceasing to keep my best interests in mind.

And also you know what can trigger (re sharpness, precision etc) well as any?

Stress, v high shock adrenaline state stress. Can work other way too.

Anyway, sense I feel abating me atm so...

But I've done supremely well IMO despite hitting still target, 20 mg's yesterday except I used my lower secret aim of 17.5 mg's 3rd day running I think....

By 11 am yesterday. Ate good food slept weller vs normally, until allergy suffocating made being upright better course vs horizontal sleep between poos.

Inhaled peppermint, eucalyptus Radiata is class too evicted one entire dense cup of mucus from inside my lungs.

Oil pulling is the best adjunct too.

Just a daily to not suffocate to death lol, truth!

Anyway, still felt sick, rough, weak AF plus growing mental distress.

Maybe 6th day kindof tapering having influence plus more.

After deepish broken 5 hr sleep, rise to spend hrs clearing allergies.

Made more kava, edibles. But trying to hold off ANY more benzos to hit 17.5 again.

I took 2.5 mg's only to ease distress a bit.

Drank kava slept 1 am til 6 am.

Re the above, Flubromazepam..... I scrolled up perused calculated few factors, my head & gut screams probably wrong for myself.

Especially if above dosage report in Everclear is accurate, as I'm allergic to PG Solution so needs to be a milligram powder for my Olive oil method.

But the effects don't sound my ticket either.

I like things to wear off also, like weed, before new refresh.

Also re short benzo half lives, relates to blood plasma levels surely.

Kava truly potentiates benzos & vice versa IME, incl actually enhancing and prolonging breakdown of actual benzo plasma levels.

Except in time I feel kava's beautiful high happy periods can be muted by v heavy lengthy benzo use.

Strange depression atm. Because too much Bromazolam caused it really bad. Sudden steady lower dosing it's like the long gradual WD depression creeping in, even on such absurd doses still.

I'm still aiming hard to cap at 20 mg's max though.

10 by 9 am today, v high stress.

I like things to wear off also, like weed, before new refresh.
Interesting statement, I think in a way we all like that things wear off so we an take them again and go from A to B. I had always said people that smoke cannabis constantly through the day miss that fact, that the high is going from A to B. If you are always at B then there is no change. People high every minute of the day are always at B. Where would the relief be?

With benzos I was thinking being comfortable for as long as one can was one of the goals. But relief is the basis of all pleasure (William S Burroughs). I mean even when I was using opiates to go from dope sick to fixed was one of the greatest reliefs (so greatest pleasures). Even methadone wears off and a person can feel it when they redose. Anyhow interesting statement we should all think about!

Also the olive oil method has to work for you.

Flubromazepam must be perfect for someone in some situation. But that half life turns me off. Diazepam always turned me off because of that. In addition to things wearing off I like drugs out of my system in a day or two. A 100 half life is incredible, although when I read up on other meds like AD's or AP's I see they can linger in the blood a long time.

What do you think about brain damage and half-life relation when it comes to benzos? I wouldn’t be surprised that really long half-life, really potent benzos shrink brain even more and other really bad things known to be consequence of their use. I have nothing to support that but the idea that it’s good to give brain some break. For other reasons opposite might be true, so maybe ones with very short half-life used constantly might be worse cuz brain is constantly trying to get into some kind of exo-endo equilibrium. It’ll be some more time for sure till we find out that, and I really hope you guys will have luck in choosing whichever will turn out to be lesser evil.

What do you think about brain damage and half-life relation when it comes to benzos? I wouldn’t be surprised that really long half-life, really potent benzos shrink brain even more and other really bad things known to be consequence of their use. I have nothing to support that but the idea that it’s good to give brain some break.
I am sort of an odd duck when it comes to questions like this, as to where would we ever get proof that a long acting benzo could shrink the brain? I see what you are saying and logic dictates the brain should need a break. Or things will just keep building up and then who knows what happens. By that logic most AD's and AP's can cause issues and we may find out they do. Should we worry about that? Absolutely not until valid evidence comes in.

When it comes to studies and statistics there was a definite date I stopped listening. It was when I found out my FIL, who was 91 and was also was on 7 different meds, entered a turmeric study and then it was published. (where is the control in a controlled experiment in 2023?). I have to deal with logic everyday and that never made logical sense to me. Smoking causes cancer.......... in some people.

But on the concept of a brain shrinking a more medical mind may have actual theories. I think if a person takes care of their health then any one of these crazy experimental drugs the pharm companies put out will not harm that person. I realize that sounds silly in ways.

Quick answer: No I don't think there is a danger of brain shrinking because of half life with any drug, benzo, AD, or AP.

Last edited:
I'm still aiming hard to cap at 20 mg's max though.

WARNING: 20mg of the currently circulating "7-Bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one" could be lethal.

The correctly named Flubromazepam from the current Chemical Abstracts Service identification number is a hyperpotent analogue of the soviet drug named Phenazepam. "7-Bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one". While relatively few English language reports exist of Phenazepam, most indicated a lack of the lively positive effects of other benzodiazpaines and an increased prevalence of compulsive dosing, amnesia, and adverse reactions.

Pehnazepam has been reported as being a drug of abuse in America with a potency of 10X Diazepam; Flubromazepam is more potent.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Talk:Flubromazepam

The drug being misrepresented/overdosed is problematic in the Netherlands and they are working rapidly to solve it. New Dutch legislation will be introduced next month. A consultation with Dutch addiction and harm reduction services has indicated they do not have sufficient reference samples and data to determine the extent of hospitalizations and deaths that have resulted from this.

Last edited:
I am sort of an odd duck when it comes to questions like this, as to where would we ever get proof that a long acting benzo could shrink the brain? I see what you are saying and logic dictates the brain should need a break. Or things will just keep building up and then who knows what happens. By that logic most AD's and AP's can cause issues and we may find out they do. Should we worry about that? Absolutely not until valid evidence comes in.

When it comes to studies and statistics there was a definite date I stopped listening. It was when I found out my FIL, who was 91 and was also was on 7 different meds, entered a turmeric study and then it was published. (where is the control in a controlled experiment in 2023?). I have to deal with logic everyday and that never made logical sense to me. Smoking causes cancer.......... in some people.

But on the concept of a brain shrinking a more medical mind may have actual theories. I think if a person takes care of their health then any one of these crazy experimental drugs the pharm companies put out will not harm that person. I realize that sounds silly in ways.

Quick answer: No I don't think there is a danger of brain shrinking because of half life with any drug, benzo, AD, or AP.
I wrote brain-shrinking (which is definitely linked to antipsychotics) but what I meant was any and all kinds of negative, measurable impacts on the brain. And there’s quite a few that could and should be investigated. Here’s how we would find more about it -

“Heather Ashton, emeritus professor of clinical psychopharmacology at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, set up the first NHS withdrawal clinic in 1984. In 1995 she submitted a research proposal to the MRC to investigate the link between long-term benzodiazepine use and permanent brain damage, using sophisticated EEG and MRI scans, and cognitive testing in a randomised control trial. Her proposal was rejected.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ked-to-brain-damage-30-years-ago-2127504.html
https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind...-may-want-to-avoid-for-the-sake-of-your-brain
https://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g5312/rr/775731

Both various test can be done on patients while they are alive and post-mortem research on the brain could and should be done but it ain’t in a interest of $. If such things would be done on a large scale I bet it would be shown there is difference in extent of brain damage in some extent linked to half-life, selectivity, potency and other differences within drug group in question, therefore resulting in discarding some meds as too risky for use and focusing on safer alternatives would be required, but again, that wouldn’t be good for $.

Interesting statement, I think in a way we all like that things wear off so we an take them again and go from A to B. I had always said people that smoke cannabis constantly through the day miss that fact, that the high is going from A to B. If you are always at B then there is no change. People high every minute of the day are always at B. Where would the relief be?
Noticed this when the RC-noids became avaiable. Despite being full instead of partial agonist's like Weed ( dangerous as it could lead to black outs/ losing concousnesss and addiction). Their duration was way shorter.

So on Cannabis I toked 3/ 5 times a day. And continued to do so on sythetic Cannabinoid's. As a result a greater part of the day I was sober as opossed to Weed. Which would linger.
Even after abstaining from THC, 2 weeks later it was still showing up in my urine control ( rehab, another story ).

Noticed this when the RC-noids became avaiable. Despite being full instead of partial agonist's like Weed ( dangerous as it could lead to black outs/ losing concousnesss and addiction). Their duration was way shorter.
I do remember too. JWH's lasted a good while. But I remember having a sample of 5F-UR-144 (I honestly can't remember the names anymore lol). That produced a strong high for 15 minutes, very strong, then it wore off and 20 minutes later it was like nothing happened. No tiredness or anything. A person could smoke that all day and be sober most of the day. I do like the mix of regular cannabis though. I need a good 2-3 hour high, not 15 minutes.
Hey thanks for the links. Totally interesting reading. Luckly I never take anticholinergics (hate benadryl) and benzos I only use very sparingly.

Last edited:
I do remember too. JWH's lasted a good while. But I remember having a sample of 5F-UR-144 (I honestly can't remember the names anymore lol). That produced a strong high for 15 minutes, very strong, then it wore off and 20 minutes later it was like nothing happened. No tiredness or anything. A person could smoke that all day and be sober most of the day. I do like the mix of regular cannabis though. I need a good 2-3 hour high, not 15 minutes.

Hey thanks for the links. Totally interesting reading. Luckly I never take anticholinergics (hate benadryl) and benzos I only use very sparingly.
UR-144 allready was way to stong for my liking, totally lost the plot vaping that. That why I stopped, the continuous changing. One time there were two that actually had names 'coindidently' of girl band's from Asia. Those noid's were actually quite good not as hardcore as UR-144.

The JWH peroid was before my time, one that does spring out is AB-PINACA or AB-FUBINACA. After that it was time to quit. Allready some unexpected embarising moments had happened due to the stronger ones.

WARNING: 20mg of the currently circulating "7-Bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one" could be lethal.

The correctly named Flubromazepam from the current Chemical Abstracts Service identification number is a hyperpotent analogue of the soviet drug named Phenazepam. "7-Bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one". While relatively few English language reports exist of Phenazepam, most indicated a lack of the lively positive effects of other benzodiazpaines and an increased prevalence of compulsive dosing, amnesia, and adverse reactions.

Pehnazepam has been reported as being a drug of abuse in America with a potency of 10X Diazepam; Flubromazepam is more potent.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Talk:Flubromazepam

The drug being misrepresented/overdosed is problematic in the Netherlands and they are working rapidly to solve it. New Dutch legislation will be introduced next month. A consultation with Dutch addiction and harm reduction services has indicated they do not have sufficient reference samples and data to determine the extent of hospitalizations and deaths that have resulted from this.
Hi, thanks too except in my (fortunate?) case I have legit pure Bromazolam powder, really about equipotent to Etiz.

Still even 20 mg's daily Bromazolam makes for some right tussle. It's heavy.

Trying to ease down on all that atm.

Here's some information from my research. I am still working on getting the dosages correct. This takes awhile. Normally, I only take benzodiazpaines about once a week or less.

Flubromazpeam Sublingual Dosage (7-Bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one):

Threshold Dosage: 50ug
Common Dosage: 200ug
Onset: 30 Minutes - 1 Hour
Duration: 20 Hours
After Effects: Days

Last edited:

+

++

+++

+++
-I am asleep.

+++

+++

++/+++

+/++
-I am not sober yet.

you ever thikn that the everclear is making you "more intoxicated"....lol

Hi, thanks too except in my (fortunate?) case I have legit pure Bromazolam powder, really about equipotent to Etiz.

Still even 20 mg's daily Bromazolam makes for some right tussle. It's heavy.

Trying to ease down on all that atm.
word dogg, source str8 4rm the communists China supplies...Who then ship it into a resident in that lives domestically. HAve it in les than aweek.

As for its duration, directly from FlubromazEPAM, the average bz naive person will FEEL flubromazepam, and a number of its primary and secondary metabolites. 100-120 for fpam directly, and another 80+ from metabolites.

It's not related to bromazepam as the name suggests, but to Phenazepam. Forgive me, I don't use forums often and don't know how to post images.

Flubromazolam is an almost useless benzo. You build tolerance in days, but I'm not sure if that matters when .35ug is somewhere around the 7mg diazepam mark. A friend took a blotter that was 1.2mg and only woke up to pee, drink (and maybe drink pee) for 3 days. After that, all benzo tolerance had gone from some or lots. A typical recreational dose would be from 50-100ug. Any more than that for a bz naive person is sleep if you are lucky.

FPam and flam stack, just because of duration. While I wouldn't caution almost anyone from avoiding Flam, FPam has been used in lieu of prescribed tapers by multiple with relevant educations. Most of whom experienced great ease as compared to friends who tried traditional benzos. I would love to share their regimens, but they were all different in one way or another.

The consensus was PG-solved FPAM took ~ 90 mins to kick in and reached peak effect/serum levels in between 3 and 5 hours. Effects slowly reducing over an additional 8-10 hours, with a plateau 10+ hours

One person accidentally took 4mg 3 days in a row and said he felt fine but didn't remember anything for about 3 or 4 days

Doses were universally easier to reduce than other long acting benzos, regardless of mass. It seems that FPAM has an equivalency of 2:5 flubromazepam:diazepam, but without the need to dose daily, people found themselves more easily reducing the dose. A few people experienced abdominal cramps and loose stool, which I suspect was more from PG than anything related to the benzo reduction.

The hardest hurdle was apparently 2 fold, not daily dosing, and around the .5mg mark. After the .5mg barrier was crossed, the doses were all at .15mg every 3 days. All had been taking 5-10+ mg of etizolam more than once a day.

All of them received their FPAM from the same source in a group buy from China. All of this was reported the people who were intentionally tapering, and it is all anecdotal... but I have also heard much the same from almost anyone who used it to taper.

That's interesting I wish they had more info regarding this.

Just got some Flubromazepam solution for the first time from my vendor. Previously, I have had FXE (powder), Bromazolam (solution), and O-DSMT (powder) from this guy all smacked. However, this Flubromazepam has possibly the worst taste ever. I can't help myself from almost gagging on it. Any idea what additives this has in it that would make it taste so bad? It almost tastes like rubber and has a very sharp taste and a lingering burning.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Best wishes!
Azed