• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

We all have our issues... But you're going to get to a point where benzos won't even work in the ER in an emergency with your tolerance foolsgold... I'd taper down man.

I haven't taken any flubromazepam lately. Mainly because it isn't necessary. I went back to 20mg of diazepam and copious amounts of alcohol and I'm okay again.

Flubromazepam is really great at 8mg at bed time when I've drank so much that I'm going to be in withdrawal the next day though and it doesn't make me black out. I'm actually probably going to take 8mg right now actually because I had 11 beers and 2 shots of vodka between noon and 8PM yesterday and as that fades out I'm going to feel like a mess.

So I just woke up from a blackout. I drank a whole 400mg bottle knowing that it would not kill me but hoping anyway. Woke up to the familiar 5 shots in the alley. Some stupid bitches got their wings.

At least we now have a relative toxicity safety report.

And unlike phenazepam, I was out for roughly 12 hours.

Wow. This isn't harm reduction, it's madness.
I recently acquired some flubromazepam out of novelty. Of the comeup is indeed 4 hours, I have little use for this as I mainly use benzo(fast acting benzos) to either come off of MDMA or a harsh psychedelic experience.

Guess its another one for the shelf. What is the storage life of this stuff in a pg solution?

FlubromazeBOOM

I have been experimenting with the use of Promethazine as a booster I know from my buddy they use it to knock people out when needed. I had used it before by itself and in combination with 2mg etizolam even 3mg i think and it didn't really do much (that I remember..) but slept ok after reading a bit. Maybe because it technically isn't a benzo. Or has a slightly different method of action.

This weekend was a bit stressfull (I got really angry, not easy to do) and I felt I could use some relaxation..
I usually barely feel 2x green 8mg flubromazepam pellets (these pellets are weaker than pure powder or perhaps a bit inconsistent in dose) Still pretty pissed off I took the promethazine with 16mg flubromazepam in the spirit of "no messing about now daddy needs some relaxation"

10 minutes after ingestion, Knowing Flubromazepam has a very slow onset 2-3 hours but knowing 8mg probably would have been a better idea... I thought it would be a smart thing to do to text my buddy who provided the promethazine to ask if I would still be able to quickly pop by the store to get something to eat and joke if I would make it to the register.. :)

I don't remember sending him these messages:
Idere sb vsri.k bj ppppppppppp
Cyto.catd ook.hsap
and slept for 9 hours..=D

So despite the usually slow onset of flubromazepam I was out within 15 minutes max....
Next time I will start with a much lower dose, perhaps even 4 mg pellet (not pure powder, going from mk that would probably knock you out too.

Last edited:
I wanted to say...Bad idea!!!Go get yourself a blanket and a pillow as fast as you can but don't go out to get some groceries...but my phone was dead

I wanted to say...Bad idea!!!Go get yourself a blanket and a pillow as fast as you can but don't go out to get some groceries...but my phone was dead
Yeah sure glad I didn't.. Crazy how it almost instantly kicks in took 15 minutes at the most...

I did sleep nice and long and it calmed me down alright... Definately some strong potentiation, job done.. Booooooom.

Last edited:
I bet it's stable in solution for a long time. Benzodiazepines aren't fragile molecules and PG would break it down immediately if it was going to. Should be good at least a year.

Shake a jar really hard and you should see it fall out of suspension briefly. It's only lightly holding on to the molecule, slowing of absorption is unlikely and if you're worried about that, dose under your tongue.

propylene glycol shouldn't burn when ingested.

The shelf life of benzos is about a million billion years. If you make a glycol solution of it you shouldn't refrigerate or freeze it though, as the benzo will fall out of solution.

Hey all, newbie here. Purchased some Flubs from BRC UK and have been testing 4mg doses. I don't really feel anything on it, other than when I got to sleep, I am able to sleep for 12 hours or so. When living in Spain I was given 40 valium for stiff neck muscles and back pain. These gave a pleasant euphoric, hazy, relaxed feeling. Lights were prettier and everything seemed happier.

What other RC's are closer to this kind of mild euphoric effect? Looking for muscle relaxation (neck pain) but also that slightly enhanced feeling :) Is Etiolam closer?

Thanks!

Wow. This isn't harm reduction, it's madness.
I recently acquired some flubromazepam out of novelty. Of the comeup is indeed 4 hours, I have little use for this as I mainly use benzo(fast acting benzos) to either come off of MDMA or a harsh psychedelic experience.

Guess its another one for the shelf. What is the storage life of this stuff in a pg solution?
I still have a PG solution of it from a year or so back, and is still just as potent as it was back then. So at least a year.

Hey all, newbie here. Purchased some Flubs from BRC UK and have been testing 4mg doses. I don't really feel anything on it, other than when I got to sleep, I am able to sleep for 12 hours or so. When living in Spain I was given 40 valium for stiff neck muscles and back pain. These gave a pleasant euphoric, hazy, relaxed feeling. Lights were prettier and everything seemed happier.

What other RC's are closer to this kind of mild euphoric effect? Looking for muscle relaxation (neck pain) but also that slightly enhanced feeling :) Is Etiolam closer?

Thanks!

Welcome sneakerpup - before you post any more please have a good read of the guidelines - sourcing or attempting to source drugs, legal or otherwise, is strictly forbidden. This stretches to naming sources, whether they be a specific drug dealer or place, an online pharmacy, or a research chemical vendor, which you have done above. Im only warning you as your post may be edited or removed by a moderator - dont take this personally - i hope you stick around and take this as an example of how the forums work to protect their own interests and operations, and ours.

With regard to the flubromazepam i have found it to be the most potent rc benzodiazepine available, and the only one that can stand shoulder to shoulder with pharm grade benzos. Ive never been a fan of etizolam, its way too short acting for me and despite taking strips of (shit, nearly named the brand then - hypocrite!) a well known mouth dissolving preparation of the same, all it does is put me to sleep for 45 minutes. Pyrazolam and diclazepam work really well, but are more functional than fun, most of the time they dont really offer the flubbery cotton wool benzed effect we look for when abusing these medicines for recreation. That doesnt mean they're not potent, diclazepam is notorious for its subtleties, as one can be more fucked than they actually feel, and pyrazolam can feel amazing when used as an anxiolotic. So going back to the flubro - i rate it alongside diazepam and clonazepam, but with more noticeable sedation than anxiolosis, and it takes AGES to work, anywhere between 2-4 hours, which may account for why you felt nothing while awake, as the drug might have only taken effect after you fell asleep. Im sceptical about the equivalency charts as well- they reckon 4 - 6 mg is worth 10mg diazepam - i reckon 8mg to 10mg diazepam is more like it.

I take benzodiazepines once or twice a week, finding that 20mg of diazepam is my minimum dose to get strong effect. I mention this with regards to my perception of flubromazepam equivalence, as i always buy the 8mg pellets, and find i need at least 2 or 3 to get the desired effect.

Last edited:
Does anyone who gets rebound anxiety from etizolam not get it from flubromazepam? It makes these kinds of drugs pointless to me, but I don't remember the effect from xanax or clonazepam.

anyone who uses ANY benzodiazepine for anxiolosis will get some degree of rebound anxiety if they suddenly stop there benzo of choice after using it consecutively for even moderate periods. The rebound effect may take longer to manifest itself and may not as be as acutely severe if you have been using long acting chemicals such as diazepam, chlodiazopoxide or flubromazepam, as the lengthened half life makes the drug levels in your system fall more slowly. One consequence of this however is that any rebound / discontinuation / withdrawal effects may drag out for a lot more time than if you had been using short / intermediate compounds i.e. alprazolam or lorazepam.

As for the etizolam, i find that drug so ineffective that i cant say ive ever suffered any discontinuation problems. It takes me a full strip of them to even feel anything, and even then it just puts me to sleep for 45 minutes. If i had to rely on them for anxiety control, id be walkingaround with at least 5mg constantly in my mouth. If im genuinely anxious and feel the need to use a benzodiazepine for such, ill take a reasonable single dose of a long acting benzo - lets say 20-30mg diazepam (ts the only one i have a legit prescription for, and it acts really quickly by oral roa), followed by half that dose again (15mg?) 18-24 hours later. Another couple of 5 mg doses can then be taken at 24 hour intervals, and while this method cant guarantee any rebound symptoms, it should keep them to a minimum as you combine the steadily falling blood plasma levels with what is in essence a quick 3 day taper.

Of course this, and benzodiazepines in general have the best efficacy when used pro re nata - only take them as you require them for symptomatic relief

I get rebound anxiety from just a single use.

it could have been a bad batch, unlike pharmaceuticals RCs have absolutely no guarantee to quality or quantity. i myself have had some terrible batches from dodgy vendors, and the current state of etizolam's 'successor' - deschloroetizolam - typifies the whole situation at the moment.

i've always had good results from flubromazepam, perhaps I'm just lucky in that respect.

I don't think so. Etizolam is a pharmaceutical, and that's the form I used.

point taken, but not all Inuits are Eskimos. some etizolam is indeed pharmaceutical (I believe it is in Japan, for one), but not everywhere. there are plenty of clandestine labs churning out random blue pills everywhere which are not made under the same sterile conditions, thyve even gone so far as to begin blister-packing their stuff to pass it off.

but this is all conjecture.

I jumped.on the Etizolam train right before it's last stop at the station ... Still have part of a box left but even at 5mg/day I was feeling nothing. tapered to zero & had some nice withdrawals over 2months; finally understood what diazapines were all about ... Still not as bad as skipping my schizoaffective meds tho.

So disillusioned with all.My normal.intoxicants and no longer having any doctors ("my prescriptions low...") I.just ordered some 'flubro.' It was "on sale" for the same price as Etizolam powder, a lot better than the last time I.checked pricing. ordered from an International.source, can't say I trust them to deliver / not steal.My identity (happens all.the time ...) But hopefully.by some miracle I'll have a chance to give this a shot in a few weeks.

Hoping it lives up.to.the hype, maybe ease up on all my.soon to be expired psych Rx and alcohol.dependence. if nothing.else hopefully it will help replace.My.essential Trazodone Rx

Last edited: