• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

At 1pm, I took 4mg of Etizolam and it's now 14:54 - I feel slightly relaxed but disappointed right now. I added 1mg ChlohoDiazepam and then added 4mb of Flubromazepam - Amd I still only feel slightly relaxed. I am scared to take anymore, because I feel i've already taken a lot. I have 6mg Etizolam left and 99x 4mg Flubromazepam left. Could this be a bad batch? How far could I push this without needing to go hospital?

<WOULD LIKE AN URGENT RESPONSE>

15:31 - Still minimal effects. Slight relaxing feeling but nothing else at all. Not sure what to do, take 1 more Etizolam or 1 more
Flubromazepam

Last edited:
Flub is fun but strong so dont dose high. 6-12mg I'd say. And it's a creeper..

6-12mgs, even with tolerance, is a high dosage recommendation if you ask me, even if i've not that much of a benzo tolerance. In my experience ~4mgs are sufficient to put me to sleep if it kicks in fully. So ~2mgs, my usual dose (i take this rarely because of it's said to be very long half-life), are always enough to provide a nice feeling of relaxation without making me too tired to do something. But you're right, it's a 'creeper' and can take up to ~2hrs to feel any effects at all, and another hour (approx.) to get full-spectrum effects.

I've taken 8mg Flub, 4mg Etiz and 1mg of Diclazepam - Other than feeling relaxed slightly. I expected to be passed out by now. I don't have a high benzo tolerance. This is the first set of benzos I've tried since 8 months past.
UPDATE: 15:30 took an extra 1mg Diclazepam and I do not feel any of the effects I thought i would. I am actually hyperactive and cannot still still.
UPDATE:17:28 - None of the above have even made me the slightest bit sleepy, I feel mild relaxation but thats about it. What should I do now? Take 8mg of Flub? Or 6mg of Etiz? but if you view the above messages, is that even wise? And why can't I feel anything happening? Bad batch from my supplier? Do you think I should contact them?

I wouldn't push for an urgent reply to this matter, but I need some input here. I don't want to like.. overdose on these things but they do not seem to be working and that is worrying me greatly. So any advice right now, could possible save my life :S

UPDATE: 18:21 Took 2mg Etizolam - Still no effect. I am concerned that I have been given a dodgey supply. I should be on my back or at least feeling severe sedation. But I barely feel anything
UPDATE: 18:42 - Taking 8mb of
Flubromazepam - I am preying that this doesn't surpress my breathing. This is a lot of medication to ingest and the worse thing is, I feel nothing. No sedation or major relaxation.
UPDATE:19:46 - 4mg Etizolam injested.
TALLY: Taken: 10mg Etizolam, 2mg Diclazepam, 16m
[FONT=arial, times New Roman, helvetica]g Flubromazepam (Over 5-6 hours) minimal effect, coordination fine, no slurred speech, minimal relaxation.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, times New Roman, helvetica]Not sure what more I can do. Advice would be great right about now. I might have to seek urgent medical advice. None of these dosages have done anything noticeable, but I am worried about internal [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, times New Roman, helvetica]damage. I really would like someone to comment on this urgently.[/FONT]

Last edited:
I have never tried the flubromazepam I have only tried what I cam get from my doctor. Diazepam I like but they are Moorish and once ate 28 5mg tabs in one go and slept for three days in and out of conciousness on the sofa. I take these for a fear of flying and not looking like a crazed junkie my doc would give me a box when going on holiday and for a four hour flight would take around 50mg with a couple of in flight drinks and not even sleep. I once left my script at home and found at the airport I had no pills to relax me while flying. while abroad I went to a doctors clinic told him of my dilemma and he handed over some lorazepam no questions. So whilst on holiday I went into every clinic in the area with the same story and was given a prescription no questions asked. I dont remember the holiday at all just fragments and often look at photos and think WTF I dont remember that bit. I only use clonazepam mow for restless leg syndrome 1mg per night and they work.I take it by reading the posts flubromazepam is legal but if it is anything like my holiday dont bother

its going to do what all benzos do calm you down, make you cool and accepting, ive tried probably every benzo out there even roofies gave me the feeling of strong xanz now versed injection was nice wont lie.
I have tried nine benzodaizepines, but haven't tried bromazepam so I can't say.

shit im like you i love em all just had to learn not to drink with em. lol woke up many times with no girlfriend in bed cause she left a drooling drunk boyfriend asleep in his chinese food plate lol
Benzoholic, don't forget come back and write your report, i'm a lil bit curious, i've tried bromazepam and i don't find it so good, IMO it's weak and boring..i've never tried nitrazepam, i've tried and abused flunitrazepam for years, it's a so fuckin addictive benzo, i'm sure that the most people vote it as the better benzo (from euphoria side), and i won't disagree, but it has sent A LOT of people in jail, waking up and don't remember anything at fuckin all, and A LOT others, even worse, to the grave..(OD with heroin, too common..). I don't know if nitrazepam it's smth like this, i hope it's not..I would like to know about flubromazepam, is it a RC like etizolam?

MartinFn%)

Benzos + Alcohol = Bad news FACT

OR mixing Gaba-a agonists (benzos) with any Gaba-b agonists (Gabapentin/Lyrica/Alcohol,Phenibut) at high doses Is dodgy I know through plenty experience lol

10mg Etizolam, 2mg Diclazepam, 16mg Flubromazepam

Bit concerned why no-one is helping me with my above post. I really need to know if I am in danger.

Pls don't get me wrong, but i for my part, would be propably dead (at worst) or having the longest sleep and hangover (at best) of my life after taking such crazy amounts of benzos within such a short time span!

What you did was one of the most reckless things i've ever read to date, and that's no exaggeration. Besides of that i hope you're doing fine today!

Flub is fun but strong so dont dose high. 6-12mg I'd say. And it's a creeper..

My thoughts exactly, haven't been on any benzo but have previous experience with valium and the other RC benzo's on the market.

Flubro definately my favourite slow and steady onset and long duration being the best factors.
Having receiived 25 x 8mg i instantly popped on and about an hour later a further 4mb.
Inevitable nap followed by another 8m total, i expect i'll get a god nights sleep tonight, cogntive ability now is close to %100, muscle relaxtion and anti-ansxiety effects at full swing.

If you just need some help with light anxiety pyrazolam is definately the best option, full anxiolytic effect and not much else, short duration to, BUT i you want to be at ease and melt into a chair forgetting all the BS you have to deal with flubro is the best RC bennie going IMO.

I'm too lazy to try and source Pharms and plus i think this flubro accomplishes all the neccesaries, so long as you don't take this piss..

INB4 see you in a couple weeks when i take the piss and get bitten in the ass by it, apathetic fuck the world weeks they'll be though. Have a nice May BL

Flubro definately my favourite slow and steady onset and long duration being the best factors.
Having received 25 x 8mg i instantly popped one and about an hour later a further 4mg.

Inevitable nap followed

Haha exactly my first experience.
I do really like it, very relaxing, however the girlfriend doesn't like it when I take it.. which means it's good ;) still getting more anyway!

Haha exactly my first experience.
I do really like it, very relaxing, however the girlfriend doesn't like it when I take it.. which means it's good ;) still getting more anyway!

Yeah, if you can resist the urge to lie down for a movie (Die Hard was boss) you should be fine. I may have gotten 1/4 in to it and then i awoke to a black screen. Rest of the evening was very chilled as expected as it was still fully active after i awoke and i had the best sleep i've had in weeks. No wonder these chems are regulated like they are.

I can't vouch for the more generic benzo's but this one is definately my fave on the RC market. People seem to like the quick onset and shirt duration it seems. I don't, popped another 8mg when i woke up this morning and that will be it for a week. I know from personal experience that this will build in your system and lead to less savoury results in the long run.

end note, this morning i was slighly groggy but nothing a brew and a hot shower couldn't fix. You can certainly sleep for extended periods on these ones so be careful.

Yeah last time I had em I was nodding off all the time lol but I recently kicked opiates and need something for sleep haven't been able to for longer than a few hours after my wds have been over for like a week! Driving me nuts as I love my sack time.

Yeah last time I had em I was nodding off all the time lol but I recently kicked opiates and need something for sleep haven't been able to for longer than a few hours after my wds have been over for like a week! Driving me nuts as I love my sack time.

hang in there prettylightz with the opiate detox. i finally got off my subutex script about 6 months ago n was doing well with no gear either but i picked up a habit from injecting heroin over the past couple days so waiting to be scripted again now, then im going to come down real quick on the meth. like within a week.

anyway, im just looking into getting a gram and making a prop-glycol mixture 4mg/ml id imagine either 4 or 8 to help me when my clonazepam runs out and it comes time to get opiate free again!

The flubromazepam will help a lot. Start 4 or 8mg and see how ya react and adjust accordingly. :)

P.S. (OT) stupid opiates >.< I started iv'ing dilaudid and said well this is awesome I need to stop immediately lol wish I had the flubromazepam when i had my WDs

I'm too lazy to try and source Pharms and plus i think this flubro accomplishes all the neccesaries, so long as you don't take this piss..

INB4 see you in a couple weeks when i take the piss and get bitten in the ass by it, apathetic fuck the world weeks they'll be though. Have a nice May BL

Wakes up 8mg + another for the road split cap>1/2>1/2 late..chilled day>gets home.....welll, 16mg and a nice long mong...slippery slope maybe, slippery slope made of marshmallows and clowds yesssir

Gotta love lazy satdays.

Only got a limited supply in like, always a good idea with these or any benzo/downer or you will find the hard shitty bottom of the slope guaranteed

The flubromazepam will help a lot. Start 4 or 8mg and see how ya react and adjust accordingly. :)

P.S. (OT) stupid opiates >.< I started iv'ing dilaudid and said well this is awesome I need to stop immediately lol wish I had the flubromazepam when i had my WDs

It's certainly the most sedating and i can see how that effect would beneficial for you.

I know YMMV and this and that but flu beats diclaz and etiz out of the water IMO

Never done etiz but it's definitely better than diclaz. At 12mg it felt like being on xanax+Valium+soma mix IMO

I'm sitting with thousands of Valum and actually want to try these now, just for something different