• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

I've tried Flubromazepam some time ago after receiving a few free 4mg sample Pellets and even though being skeptical at first, i very quickly concluded that it's by far the best hypnotic Benzo-Analogue freely/semi-legally available, because it not only provides a (somewhat typical for these Compounds) wide-range of effects/properties, but with this one there's this novel and completely unique, euphoric chilled-out feeling which is hard to describe and is absent with each and every other Benzo i've ever tried to date - but i've, on a sidenote, unfortunately also never had the chance to try the legendary Flunitrazepam (especially as there seems those various types/specific, said to be more 'enjoyable' versions of it afaik) - so needless to say i'm still curious but don't invest time in trying to score it as Benzos are usually nothing i'd use or see as something recreational, as i also get one via prescription and so accept the fact i'll probably never try it! But what i like to know is, if this one, i.e. Flubromazepam is really somewhat like Flunitrazepam, as many people knowing both claim? I mean are they really comparable or just somewhat similar, as both are strong hypnotics? So back to Flubro and besides the obvious fact of it being, for what we know, at least (if not even more) as dangerous as any other Benzodiazepine, it's subjectively seen absolutely outstanding and immediately after Diazepam (in it's Liquid Solution which is far superior to the tabloids) the 2nd best Benzo i know, followed by the last, or more like on par (as they are all excellent substances and highly suited for their specific situations) with the incredibly underrated Pyrazolam (preferably in it's powdered form because of it's superior properties, as it's water-soluble and as powder like made to prepare a solution for rectal administration, a fast-hitting and very potent ROA with, as personally guessed, the highest BA after IV/IM; which i'm not doing). It's a plain simple, straightforward and very clean anxiolytic with, provided the dose is correctly chosen (what else?), zero sedation, and so to my belief even superior to it's structural relative Alprazolam. And this is what's making me surprised, that it has never being researched intensively and made available commercially, as it's the best possible Compound for Anxiety-Issues/Panic Attacks i've ever came across. But as this is OT and to finally finish my statement about Flubromazepam, my personal dose when using the pure powder, is and still remains ~2-4mgs (with the latter amount being the most ingested to date and sufficient to put me to sleep). This being said, those doses work everytime because i'm using it very rarely, obviously because of it's long Half-Life of ~106 hours which means the risk of dependency/addiction, even with deliberate use, is extremely high! This is what i also do with Diazepam, because of it's even longer Half-Life of 'up to' exorbitant ~200 hours (including it's main active metabolite).

So given the fact how brainless some are dosing Flubromazepam after reading some reports and afterwards being smashed by it's cumulative effect, i'm 'thrilled'* to see how long it'll be available (*not that this is, in any way, amusing me...honestly spoken, it even makes me sad in some way :|)!

Are there any known fatalities yet? I hope not!

Last edited:
I have still yet to try it.. got some bunk ones from a "friend" (they're a dope addict always looking for money lol, i had a feeling they were fake paid him half what he wanted)
Anyways, i would still love to try this as etiz doesn't work long enough for me, too short of half-life.
I am looking to taper off benzos for a while in the next year or so.
I WAS on a taper with chlordiazepoxide- didn't go well so i stopped it. Think i might have actually been allergic to it.
Would flubromazepam be a good RC choice to taper with due to it's long half-life?
Gotta find a vendor for the US, only ones i can usually find are in UK and most wont ship here (no not sourcing mods, just explaining why i haven't gotten any yet).
Gonna do another search later, maybe some new vendors here have it. Been a couple weeks since i looked.

-HOOD

I'd rather taper with diclazepam. Long half life too + flubro is too fun and you'll want to cheat. Diclaz is boring.

Yeah flubro is actually REALLY nice I think. I'd probably class it as one of my fav benzos tbh. I aquired 1g of pure powder and am ashamed to say I eyeballed my doses so can't tell you exactly how big a dose I had been taking but I think it was around the 20mg mark. Anyway I can't remember what the hell I did with the rest of my gram. I hid it when I was mashed and so had to buy more which is coming tomorrow.
It reminded me a lot of a mixture of clonazepam and nitrazepam tbh. I was Very Impressed. I must say iv been impressed with all the rc benzos tbh. Does anyone know if flubro dissolves in vodka or some other spirit for better dosing? I just cnt get my hands on pg at the moment as I'm probably going to prison on Monday or Tuesday so it's not worth ordering it really. Vodka wuld b easy to get so yeh

I also don't think that it's practical for serious tapering and nothing i'd use for that purposes tbh, not only because it's in my experience somewhat more recreational as those i had in the past Benzos but also because it's a RC (and so not tested in humans). I'd suggest Diazepam, probably... and if you can get your hands on it?

Perhaps someone else with more knowledge (a well-informed Mod for example) can help you better with this?

My dr is hopefully going to use lorazepam instead of the chlordiazepoxide that made me ill.
Was just wondering if this would be better because of the half-life.
But I don't use them for recreational purposes, it's purely for my crazy anxiety i have in addition to schizoaffective disorder.
My dr and I know that I have a legit need for benzos, but we are going to try some alternate ways of treating it for a little while because they wont always work.
(Been on and off them for about 10 years) I hate my time off them.
But i suppose it's best to take a break for a couple months every year or so.
I guess i'll let him decide what to taper me with (my old dr always used clonazepam, made sense since that is what i was rx'd lol, just tapered the dose.

Thanks for the replies guys.

-HOOD

I think a long-acting benzo is best to taper, but as said there should be ppl with more knowledge (or other threads to ask for help than this one). Sorry i can't help you besides giving you this information as mine is also limited and i'm no regular benzo user.

Deezy, flubromazepam has hypnotic and sedative effects from my experience and a lot of others on this forum. I have slight anxiety and I find diclazepam works great for my anxiety with little recreational effects. But if I want a strong recreational benzo flubro is better for that. They both have long half lives so you're better off staying on klonopins

I got myself 50 8mg pills of the stuff, my second attempt, from a different place than the first time, where I paid big money for 100 4mg pills, not this time, CAD to Euro is a much less assraping ratio than CAD to GBP, plus I got tons of samples of different things :D

Anyways, I was in hell since saturday, I pick up my suboxone and (weekly dispensed xanax due to retarded psychiatrist who changed the script after a fax renewal this way without me having any say in it), 12mg of bupe isn't doing it anymore, I always end up one or two days without any. Then those came in the mail today, saved me from another ridiculous chest-pain inducing benzo withdrawal on top of about to start bupe wds...those things are a lifesaver. I wish they never become illegal, much less potential for disaster than phenazepam apparently was.

I don't feel 100% yet (I pickup my bupe and hydroxyzine on tuesdays), just 3h30 left to wait. Now to try and not use my bupe like an idiot...I had it right for about 10 months but then the last couple months, I always end up a couple days in hell where it feels like i'm gonna die even though I know I won't.

So that's why I'll be stocking up on this stuff like mad.

My dr is hopefully going to use lorazepam instead of the chlordiazepoxide that made me ill.
Was just wondering if this would be better because of the half-life.
But I don't use them for recreational purposes, it's purely for my crazy anxiety i have in addition to schizoaffective disorder.
My dr and I know that I have a legit need for benzos, but we are going to try some alternate ways of treating it for a little while because they wont always work.
(Been on and off them for about 10 years) I hate my time off them.
But i suppose it's best to take a break for a couple months every year or so.
I guess i'll let him decide what to taper me with (my old dr always used clonazepam, made sense since that is what i was rx'd lol, just tapered the dose.

Thanks for the replies guys.

-HOOD

Lorazepam is a very bad idea to do a taper with...what with the ridiculous short action. To me it's like receiving a brick to the head and waking up 25 minutes later (without the headache heh).
If Librium wasn't good for you, valium is the thing to taper with. Even if not completely. I used to be on 3.5mg of clonazepam a day, when I got sick of it (clonaz and that zombie feeling you get from it after some years on it everyday, in my case, 3, was really depriving me of my humanity in some sense, though I sometimes wish I never started a taper, but it made the psy doc happy that I initiated on my own, was my own idea, in his office). Started with 55mg of valium, then dropped to 50 the next week, then 45 etc. Got stuck at 20mg of valium a day, but I gotta say, I still need it for my GAD, since it lasts so long, but the memory problems and zombie feelings from that kinda high dose of clonaz I've used from 07 to late '10 totally went away. I was really glad of how it all ended up going in the end, even though the doc was a bit disappointed, he got it after I explained my points.

Last edited:
what the fuck 10 pellets free sample never had before and i was i heaven ut yestereday i mixed 25 4mg mxed 30 1.5mg etzi and i have had one of the worst sleeps of my life walk up wonky as fuck with was nice but the blissfulness of the very frees ten pellets i had last week has just gone i thought i found a wonder drug and instead ive just found a way of fighting of a the sickness

So is flubro more recreational than Xanax?I'm currently on Xanax and it's my favorite benzo(of the ones I've had)and the most effective for my anxiety/panic attacks but I need ridiculous ammounts to get high from it anymore(which I like to do sometimes).And is flubro available in the US or is it a Euro thing?

So is flubro more recreational than Xanax?I'm currently on Xanax and it's my favorite benzo(of the ones I've had)and the most effective for my anxiety/panic attacks but I need ridiculous ammounts to get high from it anymore(which I like to do sometimes).And is flubro available in the US or is it a Euro thing?

Yes it's available worldwide online but batches will vary. Some are stronger than others. Flubromazepam is more of a sedative compared to xanax to me(everybody's body chemistry is different).. Made me nod out. I don't touch it anymore, I fell asleep at work on the stuff..

What is your experience with rectal administration?

I think the bioavailability won't increase hat much, since most Benzos already have a pretty high ba, but what about the time to come up? Last night I took 3.5mg so that I could sleep, ater an our or so I took 1,5mg and from there it took me approx 30 minutes to fall asleep.

Now, about 12hrs after the last dose, I administered 3,5mg rectally and after 30 minutes it felt like I've been hit pretty hard (with the only other substance being 1mg Buprenorphine in my system). The come up seems to hit me quiet faster than usual.

What are u're experiences with RA of Flubromazepam?

Greetings, hans

Good legal "benzo" for come-downs n such (is it a hypnotic, not an anxiolytic), but i still prefer etizolam (vry similar to valium in my books, has that muscl rlaxing, anxio and hypno side....), yet to try diclazepam (prob today lol)

Hans I've never done it rectally, butt I'd imagine like most chemicals it will require a smaller dose to achieve the same effects through that ROA. Also flubromazepam has a longer half life than most benzos if I'm not incorrect so that could play a factor as well.

Flubromazepam is A+ stuff, just mad my last order arrived the day I went out of valium (about a week early 8) ) so this is welcoming. People who say this has a very powerful mood enhancing a la alprazolam while being long lasting are right. I'm also pretty sure it is 100% safe since it WAS made by the guy who invented benzos, Leo Sternbach, back in '62. I wasn't around during the phenazepam fiasco (they should just have made pellets then too, I guess) since I was prescribed a ridiculous amount of clonazepam then and kinda had slipped away from any RC scene after I was done with psychedelics, and could get my preferred stuff all the time anyways (lsd) sheets at a time if I ever changed my mind...I'm glad I just started to put my attention to these last year though, this makes the fact that I am under-prescribed and often in tolerance withdrawal a lot easier to have a normal behaviour for me and others :p Now, if I do like the few other months when I got 50 or so this year and only use em responsibly, it seems like it'll be clear sailing from now on.

SLAYER!

edit : Taking benzos other than by mouth is retarded. People from the Lounge who keep coming to the main boards to tell people to booty bump, the joke's gone stale. Except if you have Diastat (Valium IV solution) or the same thing for Ativan and Versed, then of course you IV the fucking thing. There's also Loprazolam but this one's rare, its available in much of europe but i never hear about it here, or elsewhere, all that much. It's available in England and that place being such a crappy place to live (sorry my opinion, lol, thats why they left to all over the world right?), one should be prescribed Loprazolam more often. But I guess it's like Estazolam in the US, it's there, nobody takes it.

Last edited:
what the fuck 10 pellets free sample never had before and i was i heaven ut yestereday i mixed 25 4mg mxed 30 1.5mg etzi and i have had one of the worst sleeps of my life walk up wonky as fuck with was nice but the blissfulness of the very frees ten pellets i had last week has just gone i thought i found a wonder drug and instead ive just found a way of fighting of a the sickness

What kind of dosing is that, seriously, this is counter productive to harm reduction. Too much Valium makes me hyper for what its worth, some call it paradoxical effects, to me, it's like the difference between 3-4 beers and getting smashed with 12 +, with the latter sleep will be shit 90% of the time and I'll be acting like if I was drunk (!) ;)