• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Blue dolphin

Diclaz is like weak Valium to me. Flubro is like xanax, soma, and Valium rolled into one. I took 12mg of the flubro and got fucked up (so says my iguana)

Yeah. I took 8mg of Diclaz and that got me off to sleep, staggered them over 7 hours. I am going to try and take 4mg now and see what difference it makes. I am definitely wanting to try Flubromazepam, but at this minute, I cannot find a website that would give me a free sample to try. [Web Link Removed upon request] - Tried Ezitolam last year again from this same company and I had to swallow 8mg before I felt anything. So it could be a problem with the site I use, don't get me wrong. The Dicla does work, I felt it after the first 2mg. But the ratio is more like 2mg Dicla = 7-10mg Valium. I know it's supposed to be double the strength of valium, but from what I monitored last night. It was totally wrong. Technically I downed 4x2mg Diclaz which should equal 80mg Valium. Now if this was valium, taking 80mg... Would likely surpress your breathing and it may even cause serious problems. When tried to end my life, I took 100mg of valium and I was seriously ill. However. I suffered no ill effects. so it's my opinion that I have either got a weak batch or the ratio was always wrong.

Last edited:
4mg of Diclazepam taken at 21:29 - Will come back in 1 hour to update. yesterday I staggered the doses, today I am not. So we'll see what happens. Ingested with a hot cup of tea to help them dissolve quicker. Stick a tablet in cold water and stick another one in hot water and stir. You'll notice the tablet will dissolve fastest in hot water, hence the hot tea.

22:10 - Very relaxed, breathing has slowed, heart rate is slow at the 80's. The 4mg taken at once feels more like 20mg Valium, it hasn't reached it's peak yet so will keep updating.

Last edited:
Felt it after the first 2mg. But the ratio is more like 2mg Dicla = 7-10mg Valium. I know it's supposed to be double the strength of valium, but from what I monitored last night. It was totally wrong.

Well you're saying it's supposed to be double the strength of valium and its not but are saying 2mg= 7-10mg valium.. thats 3-5x the potency.. so how is it weaker than 2x?
If it's double the strength.. 2mg diclaz would = 4mg diazepam.
Or am i misunderstanding what you're saying?

Thanks for letting me know. I've removed the link. :)

No prob.

EDIT: this should be in the diclaz thread BTW, just realized that lol. This is for flubromazepam, which i have found isn't worth mg per mg ratio on the price it costs, yes it lasts a while, but for the price and the dose needed by me.. it is more cost effective to dose etiz more often than flubromazepam lass often IMO.
Yes it does work, but it feels it is missing something i can't put my finger on. Plus you're not as clearheaded as on etiz.

Last edited:
I understand. I will go back to the Diclaz thread, I just really wanted to know if Flub beats Diclaz. If that get's answered. I cam close these threads and move to a Diclaz discussion. I appreciate your friendly attitude. You didn't scream or shout, you just offered friendly advise. So Thanks. If that question can be answered, that would be great.

Never tried diclaz, can't help there bro. sorry :\

Im sure PrettyLightz can tho.

No need to delete the posts.. just leave em, threads get a little off track sometimes and now i get that you're just trying to compare the two, i thought you were putting up trip reports on diclaz in this thread on accident.
Didn't realize you just wanted comparisons.

Welcome to BL by the way! :)

Last edited:
Ahh. I think I got confused. Basically someone told me that 1mg of Diclaz is 10mg valium (Approximately) So 4mg of Diclaz would be 40mg valium. I just feel them numbers excessive. Taking taking 8mg of Diclaz should have been 80mg Valium.

Thats 10x the potency not 2 ;)

But you're right, that probably is an exaggerated comparison ratio.

I am wondering if I am overdoing it. 8mg ingested in 3 hours. I feel spaced out, relaxed. When I try to move to the toilet. I barely make it. I am trying to push the limits of the drug. So would an extra 4mg of Diclaz making that 12mg in 4 hours be dangerous? Don't fancy overdosing. {THIS QUESTION NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED IF POSSIBLE}

I just got your PM and answered you.. Dont take anymore.. this is a harm reduction forum.
It would be wrong for us to tell you to take more of a drug.. especially how you are explaining it.

Refer to our PM for more on what i said.
Keep in mind i have a lot of experience with benzos, but have never used this particular one.

-HOOD

The notification link on the top right side of the site. You PMed me so u must know lol.

Edit: I am gonna be off the site for a bit so be safe.
Remember,
"You can always take more, but once you've taken it you can't take less."

Please don't take more if you're already impaired.

I'll keep it short and sweet (keep in mind this is my body chemistry) 5'10" 145lbs

Diclaz is weaker than Valium. I'd say 3x weaker. I felt like I took a 10mg Valium when I took 3mg diclaz, with cannabis mind you.

Flubromazepam is the shiznazshibbityshit. I took 12mg of that and it had me feeling like I took 2mg xanax, a 10mg Valium and a single soma that lasts quite a while. With a wonderful afterglow the following day. Only issue with me is it annnhilates my memory.

I will be ordering more though. Hope this helps.

ONE LOVE

Mr Duck,

I'd say start with 4mg of flubromazepam and you can work your way up from there.. I got zooted off 12mg and I take benzos quite a bit albeit not as often as lately. I will be ordering more.. Hope this helps.

"You can always take more, but never take less."

Good call, I agree completely. Will give it a try tomorrow evening. Thanks for the reply, will comment on my experience with it in due time.
To throw another saying in there; sometimes, less is more indeed. Starting off with taking less will most likely progress to more anyway ;) Benzos man.