• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

TBH you'd even be fine taking a whole 8mg pellet but doesn't hurt to start at 4mg because ya never know how sensitive you are to things. Hope.you enjoy and please do let know how ya like it.

ONE LOVE

Can't comment on pellets I'm afraid, Decided to get 500mg as powder right away. A friend who knows my appreciation and preference of benzo's highly recommended I try it, so I took his word for it and dissolved it the day I got it :D Uni has me penning papers and preparing for exams more than I enjoy. Once I finish the last paper tomorrow I'm going to reward myself by a nice day of being couchlocked. Pretty sure I'll enjoy it loads, even the benzo's I thought less of than others were still nice in their own way. However looking at what the general consensus is about the effects I'm pretty such I'll love it. Think I'll go in between those doses and try my luck with 6mg to get a good first feel but staying in the safe zone :) Cheers for the replies mate, be safe and comfy ;)

Can't comment on pellets I'm afraid, Decided to get 500mg as powder right away. A friend who knows my appreciation and preference of benzo's highly recommended I try it, so I took his word for it and dissolved it the day I got it :D Uni has me penning papers and preparing for exams more than I enjoy. Once I finish the last paper tomorrow I'm going to reward myself by a nice day of being couchlocked. Pretty sure I'll enjoy it loads, even the benzo's I thought less of than others were still nice in their own way. However looking at what the general consensus is about the effects I'm pretty such I'll love it. Think I'll go in between those doses and try my luck with 6mg to get a good first feel but staying in the safe zone :) Cheers for the replies mate, be safe and comfy ;)

Yeah haven't had the powder yet but the pellets were legit. I started 8mg cuz I'm a stupid beast and added 4mg about an hour and a half in and was feeling great..so have fun researching it and please let me know what ya think.

Yeah thats why you don't take 8 of anything usually lol.. flubro has none except you still feel like you're on lorazepam the next time its nice.

I'm not about that RC benzo shit, but benzodiazepines are notorious for producing massive intoxication and loss of inhibitions and memory impairment not just the next day, but during the actual experience, which is why most people can't even tell how fucked up they are and end up taking such large doses trying to force effects out of these drugs that were not designed to function in the way you are trying to get them to.

Brute force by stacking doses like that will get you nowhere, you have no idea how this drug is going to react to your individual body chemistry. You have no idea that what you have is what it is labeled as, and I'm sure it's labeled as "99.8% pure" or some other generic shit they print on like all research chemicals and other compounds that are sold over the internet with no quality controls or regulations to ensure you're getting what you pay for.

Yeah, come on, how many posts have you seen where the poster can barely put a coherent sentence together, all the while claiming that nothing is happening?

Benzos are the worst things to try and get any high or recreational effects off. Diclazepam is potent. It is NOT weaker than diazepam. Something's wrong if that's what you're experiencing. It horrible to read about people popping these and saying that "they're not working" and then taking more.

Please don't do that. These aren't fun drugs. They're effective anti-anxiety medications, but they do terrible things to your brain and really cause all kinds of problems. If you don't need relief from anxiety, take something else to get your kicks. Benzos are very, very dangerous drugs and are really not recreational. It doesn't matter if they are "real" or RC benzos. THey have a big effect on important parts of your brain and can do damage that you don't even notice.

I have praised flubromazepam before in this thread. It works for me. But I wish I hadn't said anything about any of the benzos other than straight down the line info based on my experiences. Benzos shouldn't be glamourized or categorised as recreational drugs. Really, they're about as fun as anti-depressants. And as damaging if taken by people who simply don't require such things.

It must be a really good sleeping-aid. Took only 4mg, then maybe 40 minutes later smoked some AB-FUBINACA, another 10-20 minutes passed, I closed my eyes and woke up maybe 9 hours later. Such a shame, I wanted to see how it works.

I have a benzo tolerence like you wouldnt beleive have had all kinda of scripts of em.... 10mg of flubromaz is nice, 20 would be kinda heavy, and 35 Id be a wrecl, but remeber I have been on them for 10 years or more, so i cant help you with your dose but I can tell you one thing, it sedates ....most definatley.....very good for sleep, but not to catch a buzz. But again... my tolerence. Hole that helps.

That sums it up Nicely

Yeah, come on, how many posts have you seen where the poster can barely put a coherent sentence together, all the while claiming that nothing is happening?

Benzos are the worst things to try and get any high or recreational effects off. Diclazepam is potent. It is NOT weaker than diazepam. Something's wrong if that's what you're experiencing. It horrible to read about people popping these and saying that "they're not working" and then taking more.

Please don't do that. These aren't fun drugs. They're effective anti-anxiety medications, but they do terrible things to your brain and really cause all kinds of problems. If you don't need relief from anxiety, take something else to get your kicks. Benzos are very, very dangerous drugs and are really not recreational. It doesn't matter if they are "real" or RC benzos. THey have a big effect on important parts of your brain and can do damage that you don't even notice.

I have praised flubromazepam before in this thread. It works for me. But I wish I hadn't said anything about any of the benzos other than straight down the line info based on my experiences. Benzos shouldn't be glamourized or categorised as recreational drugs. Really, they're about as fun as anti-depressants. And as damaging if taken by people who simply don't require such things.

Benzodiazepines are extremely addictive, and the withdrawals are hell, my memory is shot, balance, none, Flubromazepam ( D or L Diclazepam ) is 7x as potent as Diazepam, just is lacking most of the sedating (recreactional ) effects, but its rediculous half-life and high binding affinity make it a very useful thing for me to have around incase of benzo widrawal. Other than medically or once in a while.... Id never recommend these to anyone.

I managed to black out on this stuff the other week. I have a stupid (seemingly permanent) tolerance from etizolam abuse, but still went under this time. Not sure how it happened but I got a bag of 100mg one day and when I woke up 8 hours later it was gone. Next few days is a bit of a blur but nothing too bad except sending a few completely illegible face book messages.

I've only blacked out once before from 100mg Etiz powder. Not sure how it happens tbh

Just got a few to try out. I have experience with etiz and have tried a few other rc benzo types....was looking for something with a longer half life to help with anxiety. I've just experimented with a quarter tablet (8mg) so we'll see. Dosage is going to be way off accurate no doubt

I got 100 4mg (apparently low-dosed if I look at previous posts) pellets, I had 4 of them for 16mg. This will be useful for when i'm behind refill day and dont have any, like now. What a nice surprise it was to wake up to a non-benzo sleep nightmare to find a package in the mail :D

I'll tell you what I think of it, been about an hour since I took 8mg and 30 minutes since I took another 8mg, since people seem to be using around 15mg of the stuff and i'm well used (too used) to benzos.

Bored here in Singapore waiting for my old mans maid to arrive of all things reading through this thread.
Only found it through finding some bromazepam 1.5's

Must be a singapore thing, bromazepam (Lectopam) comes as 3mg or 6mg pills.

Sorry for the triple posting. Just giving my heads up about those 4mg pellets I bought, 100 of them. First of all people taking benzos in massive quantities when they don't need them, please stop doing this. Because this flubromazepam is saving my ass due to me being underdosed, constantly in tolerance withdrawal, except the first 4-5 days after a refill of either my valium or xanax script(very small 15 per month prn script, the valium is daily, 10mg bid). This is making it so I don't have to ask for higher dosages to my psychiatrist any time soon. The longer it takes for me to ask for more xanax and not 0,5mg pills but 1mg pills, the better off (and more chances I'll succeed when the time comes).

With my tolerance, 16mg of Flubromazepam has me fully relaxed and unable to think of things that bother me but that I have no power to stop or ameliorate. So, I need to use 4 pills at once but eh, next time I'll go with the powder, it is slightly cheaper this way. It takes a good while to kick in, a-la clonazepam and oxazepam, 1h30-2h before it fully kicks in so be cautious kids. I don't know about Diclazepam, but I would say this is a lot like bromazepam except effects are delayed and stronger, there is much less euphoria than with a triazolo or even valium but it works wonderfully well, I was gonna be benzo wd'ing today if I didn't receive the package, and I did. Use this stuff as a tool, not toys.

That's my review of it. I only wished it was more hypnotic/a sleeper but that's it.

Really thinking about getting ahold of some etizolam soon. Been hearing good things. Stuck with oxazepam right now. Better than nothing.

I beleive etizolam is a thieno not a benzo, but yeah either way if you've never tried benzos don't, They are so damn addicting. I do find they mess my life up a lot less than booze tho.(high alcoholic tendency)

Really thinking about getting ahold of some etizolam soon. Been hearing good things. Stuck with oxazepam right now. Better than nothing.

This is the Flubromazepam thread buddy. Etizolam thread is over there -->

Also nice speaking with yourself, either you're REALLY DRUNK like you say you have problems with alcohol or that your code is all messed up, bot.