• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

So what would be the optimal pH for plugging:
oxycodone?
hydrocodone?
Check out google scholar comrade. Since they have such good oral BA probably less investigated but you might be able to pull up some articles.

MS ER or MS IR for plugging ....which works better or are there any differences? I know the IR hits faster when used orally...though its not very long lasting at all.
Also does anyone know whether a pill could be inserted into any type of suppository and used in that MOA? Just curious on that one as I know they melt fast but just not certain how the pill itself may be absorbed.

Last edited:
IR is pretty much always greater than ER. Especially if ER is designed to be eaten and broken down by stomach acids.

Pills almost have to be dissolved into solution before being administered plugged unless they are designed for rectal administration.

IR is pretty much always greater than ER. Especially if ER is designed to be eaten and broken down by stomach acids.

Pills almost have to be dissolved into solution before being administered plugged unless they are designed for rectal administration.

Thanks amapola....appreciate the response and yes they are in oral/pill form....was just wondering if binders are same though guess it really dont matter.

Rascus

Plugging is the only MOA i use with adderall, since i can't tolerate the side-effects associated with oral admin.. not to mention intranasal

I'm a bit concerned for my body, since i plug each dose throughout each day (rx: 2x30mg IR); 4-8x/day - depending how i split the dosages that day (not to mention plugging many other subs in the last 3-4 years)

It seems i'm not absorbing them well lately and starting to feel a bit odd, like my pH is all over the place..mostly on the acidic side of the scale of course

Also, not to be graphic, but it takes noticeably more effort to hold in the solution once it reaches the area where it is metabolized.. Naturally this 'feeling of urgency' is minimized by using less water/solution, but this is less effective = not enough water for adequate absorption

Of most concern are my stools. They're always cloudy and runny. My guess is non-soluble binders sitting there...... Still, i have movements throughout the day (within at least an hour of plugging), and it feels like i could go even more if i didn't hold back a bit

Using smart water (high-pH) or PG seem to be more effective and cause less physical issues/disturbances than using my reverse osmosis water... altho i haven't tested its pH in years

Last edited:
eat raisins, and more importantly; drink liquid aloe vera.

grind up some flax seeds and eat 4-5 tablespoons, drinking it down with olive oil... if that doesn't have you running to the toilet within minutes then something is seriously wrong

hi guys,
iv never plugged but iv thought about it, but never really got off my ass to do it, lol.

i manage to get hold of lot of ritalin and dex', and for instance say i dose an oral dose of 50mg to start the night, should i half that for plugging?

Plugging ... (rx: 2x30mg IR); 4-8x/day

Yeah dude you just need to cut back the dosing big time or stop the drug use altogether.

I don't know why you are using adderall, but it is not a good drug to be taking consistently. I would suggest trying to take days off when you can mange.

You are probably right about the pill binders and whatnot messing you up especially. That stuff doesn't need to be going up there. You might have better luck getting extended release pills and crushing the tiny capsules up and just using that instead. It doesn't have that nasty blue coloring either.

Of course it doesn't help that amphetamine has low water solubility to begin with. This really doesn't make it a good drug for rectal use. Also amphetamine itself will cause your bowels to empty, regardless of the route of administration. This is one of the things that speed does, so you should expect for there to be some clearing of your pipes shortly after drug administration no matter what. In fact, rectal administration will probably bring it on quicker and more explosively than oral because the drug goes straight into and directly stimulates the exit tunnel where your waste is waiting to be excreted.

But you can also look into alternative drugs. Piracetam, aniracetam and modafinil or adrafinil are suitable alternatives for ADD (assuming this is what you need it for) that are not nearly as hard on the stomach.

Also recognize ADD (assuming you think you have this) can also be battled purely through mental fortitude, and the recognition that you can focus on things when you need to- all you have to do is put in the effort. For some this is easier than others, but resorting to powerful medicines right away is really a cheap trick.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so assertive, I heard it's very rare. I did a quick search on Internet, and I didn't see a lot of cases.

Many others lubricant can have potential allergic component.

Silicon oil lubes will not cause allergies.
Vaseline is pretty neutral. The reason it's not recommended as an anal lube is because vaseline and latex (think condoms) are not compatible.

Firstly I think you may have misunderstood, we don't use sharps. That is just asking for trouble. There are soft plastic, rubber and/or blunt syringes(not anything like IV) made just for rectal administration.

You may have seen posts about using what people already have on hand by maybe cutting around the tip of a leur lock syringe to expose the plastic point to make insertion easier. If using something 'on hand' I would smooth or melt the tip and any sharp edges with a lighter to reduce the possibility of hurting any tissues in the anus.

Fear of rectal administration of drugs is mostly due to learned anxiety and social stigmas of *entering through an exit only door*.

Drug companies have been using the back door for people who can't absorb drugs properly if taken other ways. Other drugs may be destroyed by stomach acid, so they have to be given another way. It is perfectly acceptable. People have been doing it for thousands of years.

I hope that this may clear up some of the fear you may have.

NEEPANOID

There is a device called a "lube shooter", which is specially designed for delivering small quantities of liquid into the rectum.
Google google images for "lube shooter" to see one.

I made my own rectal shooter out of a needleless syringe and one of those clear plastic tubes from a windex bottle. I first cleaned the tube really good then I heated up one end and slipped it over the mouth of the syringe. Windex tubes are made the perfect size to fit tightly right over the end. But just for good measure after it was on I used hot glue to permanently bind it.

I've been using this same rectal shooter now for almost a year I want to say. I wash it out with alcohol after every use then pull out the plunger and leave it to dry. And I can keep using it over and over again. The best part about it is the diameter of the windex tube is small, so you literally do not feel anything as it goes up your ass.

My problems with pluggin right now are constipation. It doesn't seem I can ever keep my colon empty enough and it feels like I'm always fully loaded even after I shit. Like it still feels like the shits not moving through fast enough so I put pluggin on pause for a few weeks.

I know this is a pluggin thread but does anyone have a list of the most powerful laxatives or maybe just a graph of which ones are stronger than others? I think I'm going to make a thread dedicated to laxatives, how they work, which ones are more effective etc.

What I'm finding is this. Laxatives the work via "intenstinal lubrication" are worthless for opiate constipation, especially sub. I downed so much mineral oil one night I nearly vomited, it had to be like 8 ozs or so when they only recommend 3tbspoons. The 3tbspoons didn't work which is why I kept increasing it.
And guess what? Eventually I started to shit out pure mineral oil haha. Swear to god when I looked in the toilet there was a layer of oil floating all along the top and I was shitting oil droplets for at least 3 days. STILL, it did not change the frequency of my bowl movement at all. I believe the oil flew right past the shit in my colon because even after the oil passed I could still feel pressure in my lower stomach like you do when you are constipated.

I then tried metamucil, drank a lot of water along with it, NO CHANGE in bowl movement at all. I then tried eating a whole box of prunes along with about a half a pound of grapes, and once again my bowl movement are still extremely tiny, and only once a day. I know I'm retaining a lot of poop up there and it bothers me. Especially since I work out I need food moving through my system fast. I use to poop 3 healthy sized movements a day, and now I'm still eating the same but only pooping one movement a day about 1/4 the size of my "healthy" ones.

Is there ANY laxative that is actually strong enough to battle sub constipation?
I doubt any type of oil would work as like I said I downed so much mineral oil and it did nothing, flax seed shouldn't be different as its the same concept, lubrication, and olive oil would be the same thing too imo.

I need something that actually allows my intenstines to normally contract. Cause isn't that the thing with opiates is they relax your intenstines so even if you have oils up there, the intenstines are still not going to squeeze the feces through your intensines/colon. I still have many products to try and I think next I'm going to try some stool softeners. Maybe if I take enough it will turn all my feces to liquid then I can just piss the shit out of my ass lol. Ok getting a bit gross now.

Rectal has always been a blessing for sub just recently I can feel my syringe actually hitting poop when it goes up there (only about 4 inches) and so I don't shoot and pull out. I'm able to save my doses and wind up just snorting the liquid, but I really need to clean the fuck out of my colon so I can start pluggin again. I need an unforgiving laxative of some sort. Any recommendations would be great, thanks.

Last edited:
You don't want to consume large amounts of fiber for opioid constipation, well at least after you are plugged up. Mineral oil seems like it did what it was supposed to do but as you found out the large dried lumps needed more than just a slick surface to get a move on. I'm a proponent of occasional full colonic water enemas but check out the Constipation thread in HL (ignore their fiber fiber fiber advice) and search for constipation in OD as well if you'd like.

Speaking of alternatives to the needless syringe, i used a funnel today and it was just as effective.. tho i'm sure it wasn't exactly the most aesthetically pleasing scene =D

You don't want to consume large amounts of fiber for opioid constipation, well at least after you are plugged up. Mineral oil seems like it did what it was supposed to do but as you found out the large dried lumps needed more than just a slick surface to get a move on. I'm a proponent of occasional full colonic water enemas but check out the Constipation thread in HL (ignore their fiber fiber fiber advice) and search for constipation in OD as well if you'd like.

Having tried just about everything for constipation throughout the years, the only things that consistently work for me are: drinking coconut oil or castor oil

Castor oil is more of a quick fix that tends to produce explosive waste, but it's still more effective than fiber... it cleans you out more thoroughly and is more consistent, IMO.. Not to be used regularly tho. It's more of a last resort imo

Coconut oil seems the most effective. It seems to gently lubricate the bowels, producing healthy stools that leave you feeling empty and 10lbs lighter.. you just gotta be able to stomach a few tablespoons at a time

Of course a full-on colonic is the best, but i can only do that maybe once a year (since it's about $100/hr)

Quick one guys as Im trying not to waste my last OC's. Can you ass-bomb oxy's? as in crush em put em in tissue then plug that?
Soz if already answered, wat page?
Hari Om
edtree

can I claim the term 'Ass-Bomb' ? : D

^You can administer oxycodone rectally, however it has a very good oral bioavailability and fairly good nasal as well plus the faster onset and peak concentration. Furthermore the method of wrapping a powder in tissue and plugging that would not work. Your rectum is relatively dry and has minimal digestive action. The tissue would likely remain intact around the powder for a fair while (perhaps even until you passed it) and even if the powder managed to slowly trickle out it would not absorb as well as if you administered it already in solution.

Of course a full-on colonic is the best, but i can only do that maybe once a year (since it's about $100/hr)
What about an at home enema bag?

^^Thanks amapola. I'm glad I asked as would have wasted them for sure. I though that area was really good at breaking things down so the tissue would not be a problem. When i have tried syringing the pwder just remains in the fit in clumps so I wont do it again. Bombing is really addictive for me but it works so fast I will just keep on it I think.
Hari Om
edtree

Quick one guys as Im trying not to waste my last OC's. Can you ass-bomb oxy's? as in crush em put em in tissue then plug that?
Soz if already answered, wat page?
Hari Om
edtree

can I claim the term 'Ass-Bomb' ? : D

ass-bomb ftw

and im pretty sure you can plug them but dont take my word

Bezzles? Haven't heard that one before. I'd guess MDMA in which case I really don't know what the rectal pharmacology is like.