• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

Thanks. It's gotten better since i cut way back on plugging and my doses.. I seem to be absorbing more solution but still passing it unchanged sometimes. It makes me think of necrosis as well - possibly from over-zealous plugging over the years aggravating some pre-existing damage from colitis.. I guess it's all anecdotal at this point

At what point would one seek help? At the sign of pain, blood or tissue in stools?

^You have to decide that for yourself. There is no way any of us helping you justify putting it off is going to help, and even merely saying something like "be sure you go if you see such and such" may encourage you to wait until you see that which could have disastrous results. For more common ailments advice on seeking treatment can be offered, but in this much more complex case we have to stick with "go to the hospital now" and if you choose not to then "please go to the hospital if you think you might have to."

Last edited:
^Anything that fits up there and isn't sharp is feasible. Volume of solution that might be a little low though. If any absorbs into the feces you might not be quite as efficient as you'd like.

If it is a preperation designed for anal administration that will be fine. If not then you definitely don't want to do that as it probably won't break down properly (you might just crap it out the next time you go) and depending on the drug can be a real irritant or not properly absorbed. A solution is a much better idea all around.

Capsules will take time to dissolve. And if there's not much liquid available the capsules will dissolve only very slowly.
Predissolving in a little water and then squirting the liquid inside with a syringe is far more effective. A 6 ml syringe is okay but the small size makes it difficult to insert and then push down on the plunger. I find a 10 ml syringe works more easily.
An ordinary syringe is okay, but you might want to file down the thin plastic tip that the needle would normally fit over.
Alternatively buy a "lube shooter" or a vaginal applicator.

Back in the late 60s-early70s their used to be quite a bit of opium available. I was at that age when I wanted to try everything so I bought a lump. If I remember correctly it was sold by the gram. I didn't know how I should take it so I asked a friend who was older and more experienced and he told me, "Shove it up yer arse". I thought he was having a pop at me till he explained what to do. I must confess, I did get a really nice buzz and it lasted for ages before it wore off. I've not seen it for years. Maybe I'll try shoving half G of wag up the jacksie, never thought about it till I read these 'plugging' threads.
I'm in my 60s now but I'll still try anything once.

I think you should start a list of drugs you can/cant plug. n let users build onto it as it goes

^Any drug you can snort you can plug. Whether or not it is more or less effective depends on a number of factors.

Plugging (or anything for that matter) cant really be compared to IV. But lets just try... When plugged, there is some sort of a SMALL SUBTLE rush, that comes on very slow (vs. IV'd). Whatever dose you take orally, take that plugged, or possibly a little less your first plug. Lets say your plugging opiates. there is a slight rush (almost unnoticable unless your laying down relaxed), the onset is much faster than orally dosing, the high will outlast an oral dose, and also the high from plugging feels like its more intense, and i guess you could say 'cleaner'.

The capillaries in your anus is what absorbs the 'oxycodone' (or what have you).. And there are ALOT of capillaries in there. When you say you dont know what to take orally, we have no idea what substance you are referring to.. So lets say your taking oxycodone, if you are use to taking 30-40 mgs as a normal oral dose for you, to get a good buzz, i would take 30mgs plugged, or 20mgs. You can ALWAYS take another dose of your drug of choice, but you can NEVER go back and undo a dose, so try to remember that. But its not really that big of a deal, with such a low dose. Plugging opiates can possibly be somewhat too intense for some people, and there is a risk of throwing up. When i first started plugging, i had been orally dosing oxycodone 30mg tablets for awhile, i plugged 30mgs of oxy my first time, and felt great. Then i plugged 60mg of oxycodone (i have done it before, just orally), and got sick as hell- throwing up for a good 30 minutes. This is because it hits you alot faster, and alot harder. But im use to it now, i just dosed 60mgs of oxy about 45 minutes ago, and im just really fucked up (way too itchy, but feels so goood :) ) lol
If you have ANY questions at all, or any questions you would like to keep private, please know you can PM me any time, and our conversation will be kept 100% private. You will not be judged, and i will not tell you what decisions to make, i will just help guide you to the right path..
Be safe, and enjoy your substances!
ch1na
Man, I miss those days of getting totally soaring from 60 mg.'s of oxy's I plugged
15 (IR 15's) about half an hour ago (just stood back up) my tolerance is jacked to the hilt...maybe I should try baseing them down to "chase em" Think it would be an improvement ? Edit: Wow, It's actually still kickin' in an hour later...quite surprised !!

Last edited:
Back in the late 60s-early70s their used to be quite a bit of opium available. I was at that age when I wanted to try everything so I bought a lump. If I remember correctly it was sold by the gram. I didn't know how I should take it so I asked a friend who was older and more experienced and he told me, "Shove it up yer arse". I thought he was having a pop at me till he explained what to do. I must confess, I did get a really nice buzz and it lasted for ages before it wore off. I've not seen it for years. Maybe I'll try shoving half G of wag up the jacksie, never thought about it till I read these 'plugging' threads.
I'm in my 60s now but I'll still try anything once.

The opium that was around in the late 70's was wonderful to just smoke-(more of a vaporization) man it was heavenly -my girl (then) & I would cut off about half a gram make it last about an hour, and have the most pleasurable sex for the next
(off & on) 3 hours...wow those were the days.

To prevent dribbling I would errr invert my rectal passage ;)

As for the powder in the syringe that is bad news. Is this an SR preperation? If so try boiling before cooling and injecting up the ass.

Boiling opiates kicks the strength square in the balls! If your opi's need help
dissolving use a double broiler meathod (plugging solution in a small pyrex -
"measuring cup") inside of a small pot of simmering water -stir until dissolved...

Reading through this thread, I've come to the conclusion that either I've got a superhuman sphincter muscle, or the risk of leakage when plugging is greatly exaggerated.

I've plugged pretty much every drug I've ever come across, and plugging is by far my preferred ROA. For the sake of convenience and privacy, I usually plug while sitting on the can or while standing, just bending over slightly and leaning on the sink. I've never experienced leakage of any sort. The only occasions when drugs have gone to waste were the first few times I tried to plug methadone and pethidine. They burned so fiercely that I had to go and unplug them straight away. Somehow I got used to them after a while.

I don't know why my arse should be differen't from anyone else's, but it won't let liquids or anything out unless I want it to. It has seen its fair share of use, I frequently use it for its intended purpose and I enjoy anal sex (I'm a woman, so save your snide remarks). Perhaps my anal sphincter has gained superhuman strength from plenty of exercise. :)

Those of you who've experienced leakage, are you sure you've been doing it right?

^The leakage most people are talking about is what occurs with removal of the syringe.

If you lie flat when you remove the syringe you should hardly get any leakage at all. Personally I've never experienced leakage problems, but like Alycone I like anal sex.

Is it possible to plug powdered kratom? Maybe capsule up 5g and shove em? Would it hit me stronger than eating 5g?

The obvious answer is to make tea and plug that, but I had a past tea drinking experience that felt a lot weaker than if I'd just eaten the stuff.

I eat 5g in the morning and 5g at night. Basically, I eat a lot of it. Eating it is never a problem, and I have plenty.

I have experience plugging opiate pill solutions, but the possibility of kratom up the bum is a real head-scratcher. Any thoughts?

Plugging kratom is not a good idea. The alkaloids are trapped in the plant material (cells and structure) and need to be extracted (often by the acid in your stomach). You could plug kratom tea (think of it as a water extraction) but as you said water extractions don't have great yields.

You could spend more money and purchase a tincture, or perform an alcohol extraction yourself, but that is a whole other ballgame. Check out The Kratom Thread (found in the OD Directory linked in my signature) for more info on it.

I just wanna say i feel like laying on your side is only needed if you feel like you may, um, not be able to hold everything.
When i plug i am not even bent over. I have lied down before but i dont feel like it makes any diff for absorption, as long as you dont spring a leak.

I've mostly been using glass dropper pipettes for my plugging:

images

I've also tried using a syringe, by discarding the needle, chopping the end off the needle guard and fitting the guard onto the barrel.

The pipette method seems far superior, it's much easier to insert (so smooth that entry is unnoticeable) and all the solution is ejected from the pipette. I find with a syringe there is always a significant quantity of solution wasted, because the plunger only goes to the end of the barrel, not all the way to the tip. Because the solution is ejected by air pressure in the pipette, this is not an issue, as long you squeeze the bulb properly.

The downside of the pipette is capacity, typically 1 or 2 ml which is inadequate for drugs which are less soluble, or for larger doses. So sometimes I need to do the business twice. Not a huge problem but not perfect and I pursue plugging perfection. Also I've managed to lose my two largest pipettes (no, not up there!)

I am grateful for augustaB's proselytising of rectal lube shooters and I've got some on the way:

%21BppeEIQBmk%7E$%28KGrHqYH-CwEu,,HpWDyBLsRBth2Vw%7E%7E_12.JPG

I will find out soon enough but I'm keen to know if these will suffer from the same "wasted solution" problem as normal syringes. Also how do oral syringes perform in this department?

Plugging wins!

Last edited: