• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 28 - my dealer told me that this was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah i was definitely out of it at that point in tim. it's all good like i said, no bad feelings toward you of course...or is there...;) lol i wouldn't feel embarassed, man. i'm no different than any other moderator that's been around the block regardless my previous position or amount of time i've been around. though i really should be treated well above everyone else considering everything i've done for this gat damn site. there are tales of me and the great days of OD while i was at it's reigns with a few other moderators who played a huge and important part as well but i won't go naming names because this is all about me and they were really just minnions i'd coaxed onto my team.

sarcasm alert!

lmao, nah, i remember your old user name - you used to be over here quite a lot back when i first joined and i enjoyed reading your posts etc. amagad, infraction for glorifying yourself!!!!11

<3

Wow, 34 off benzos and 24 off opiates? That is a reall accomplishment! I can barely be sober for 3 days straight.

Be proud of yourself and reward yourself with something that isn't opiates, benzos, or psychoactive drugs. Maybe eat your favorite meal, play your favorite video gamex or watch your favorite movie!
Good look Pete!

Good luck Pete.

pete i'm so proud of you honestly. you've been off so long you can be off the rest of your life. do things to distract you from the cravings, anything. you're amazing. have you been to NA? it really helps some people. perhaps you could give it a go?

if you lived around london i'd definitely come with/take you to a meeting. i'd love to go to some myself as they really help you stay clean, but i hate going alone.
Yeah i started attending NA at the end of August which did give me a lot of hope, i really want to pick up all those keyrings! =D

The perverse thing is, that my Social Anxiety can be that extreme that i began to dose even heavier on Benzos/Opiates to be able to go to the meetings which sort of defeats the object.

indeed pete, thats why i couldn't go alone. i'd always find myself dosed up on this or that, and it would defeat the purpose of NA all together. it was awful. i still wish i could find a sponsor etc. but i guess my time will come one day.

lmao, nah, i remember your old user name - you used to be over here quite a lot back when i first joined and i enjoyed reading your posts etc. amagad, infraction for glorifying yourself!!!!11

<3

yeah we had a pretty boss BDD team for quite a while. and even when one or two of us stepped down we were always able to find great replacements. i'm pretty proud in what the group of people i was involved with did to this forum in respect to getting it back on track with some direction.

no disrespect to the guys before us but this place was a cesspool of sourcing and just absolute ridiculous shit all throughout the forum.

now look at it! you should feel privileged to even be modding such an awesome subforum on here;)

how are you enjoying the gig so far anyway? it's good fun huh?

also, i'm back with full attention. i just went out to my pissing tree and managed to slip and land in a bit of mud so had to have a quick shower and prep one last shot of morphine for the night/morning =D :p also smashed down an extra 20mg of valium just for good measure, ya know?

jelly much?

now where laccy to organise this chat? probably speeding his tits off playing the one string

Tentram, shouldn't you be asleep right now? If you are having trouble, be a dear and come "rub my back" ok?

indeed pete, thats why i couldn't go alone. i'd always find myself dosed up on this or that, and it would defeat the purpose of NA all together. it was awful. i still wish i could find a sponsor etc. but i guess my time will come one day.
Yeah I'm sure your time will come, just as mine has now.

After attending my first NA meeting I really did feel as though I had found what I was looking for, even though situations like that (Group Meetings etc) do cause my Anxiety to spike I feel as though eventually I will be able to attend without being intoxicated.

can you come tuck me into bed like a darling? i might have half a chance then. if you rub and lightly tickle my tummy in an anti-clockwise direction i'll be out like a light in no time.

now, shouldn't you be in bed darling? won't somebody think of your children! :D

i'll rub your back and in return you can rub and tickle my belly after? how's that sound, huh?

Currently lying down waiting for this plugged dose of oxy to hit me then its time to smoke some weeds and get a shower. Gonna get my grandma to hook it up with some soft boiled eggs to. There awesome when my grandma makes em, me not so much

Time to shower and then burn some of this kief. How's everyone today?

can you come tuck me into bed like a darling? i might have half a chance then. if you rub and lightly tickle my tummy in an anti-clockwise direction i'll be out like a light in no time.

now, shouldn't you be in bed darling? won't somebody think of your children! :D

i'll rub your back and in return you can rub and tickle my belly after? how's that sound, huh?

Um, yeah, sure...that is exactly what I had in mind. It is 1635 here, so I am finally showered, shaved and ready to go.

Got a great night sleep thanks to finally getting some weed. Woke up in terror at 0300 due to what sounded like a freight train colliding with my house...turns out we were under a tornado warning and had massively violent storms all night.

I am quite good at tucking people in, being a mom and all. I will even read you a story first, but only if it is a very, very naughty one.

Actually, that would be seriously hot. I will Skype you one day and do exactly that. Lol.

god damn, this isn't for the faint hearted and really quite disgusting so i'm gonna chuck some nsfw tags around it as a warning! it involves a whitehead and my fathers back...

do not read if you've just eaten or about to eat =D it's rather quite disgusting, just ask laccy. anyway, one last warning - open at your own risk!

NSFW:
dad's had a whitehead on his back which was pretty large and causing him a bit of pain. so i whipped out a 27g needle and put a few puncture holes in it. got a few pieces of tissue and squeezed like i've never squeezed before WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN STREAMS OF PUSS CAME'A FLYING OUT FROM THE HOLES I'D POKED! gat damn it was rather disgusting. and i had a few goes at it and each time decent amounts of puss just poured out. it's all but gone nao

god damn, this isn't for the faint hearted and really quite disgusting so i'm gonna chuck some nsfw tags around it as a warning! it involves a whitehead and my fathers back...

do not read if you've just eaten or about to eat =D it's rather quite disgusting, just ask laccy. anyway, one last warning - open at your own risk!

NSFW:
dad's had a whitehead on his back which was pretty large and causing him a bit of pain. so i whipped out a 27g needle and put a few puncture holes in it. got a few pieces of tissue and squeezed like i've never squeezed before WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN STREAMS OF PUSS CAME'A FLYING OUT FROM THE HOLES I'D POKED! gat damn it was rather disgusting. and i had a few goes at it and each time decent amounts of puss just poured out. it's all but gone nao

Damn man you should have made a video! Haha. I've seen some super gross ones on youtube. *shutters*

lol no way jose! there's no need to! it's etched in my brain for life now! i did like the pleasure of sticking a terumo syringe in his back several times. shoulda loaded one up with some morph and spiked him up haha.

do you have/use aim by any chance, mate?

lacster and i are organising an aim orgy at the moment for anyone interested? synthetix, we're looking at you as you've done a runner! i hope you're just passed out in a pool of your own bile, making sure you're in recovery position!

Last edited by a moderator:
yo hatrix hows it going? ergh, i hate/love the old alprazolam. i have such a love hate relationship with the stuff it's an annoying one. one day i'll love to take it, the next i'll hate it. meh. yeah thats a good time frame you're leaving yourself to take the hydro - enjoy it!

not that fucked man, loads of medical practices do it. they have the right to as well... what do you go to your practice for if you don't mind me asking?

I'm mainly trying to use it therapeutically for my anxiety. And I'm just seeing a GP in my practice. You know, the usual problems like allergies, anxiety, etc to get prescriptions for. That's why I thought the drug testing thing was a little surprising.

Synth you bitch get on aim

Scag, don't make me come up to newyork and do some naughty shit. Get on aim Yoo

Shhh cuntram, it is supposed to be our secret remember?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on AIM for anyone interested in talking with the one and only.. ;)

I'm charging $2 a minute for my time... %)

my bad

images

I'm on AIM for anyone interested in talking with the one and only.. ;)

I'm charging $2 a minute for my time... %)

pm me your deets or just get the laccy to invite you in

one of my dealers just asked me if he could use me as a reference on job applications.

he's not really a reliable drug dealer, so i'm not sure i can give him that good of a reference :p

Lmao Michael, that's actually funny as fuck. Do have any relation to him besides drugs/ if nots that's funny

Yo if anyone wants to join me , tent, brsson and Scag in aim send me a msg

Status
Not open for further replies.