• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 28 - my dealer told me that this was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toz, they usually add chems to pills so they can charge more for each pill with a reasonable answer.

If someone asks why a pill costs XX and not just X, or why a script costs XXX and not X , they answer by saying ,it costs mire to produce the pill bah blah. In actuality, it costs the makers probably under a dollar extra because they buy the chems in bulk.
A great example is suboxone (bupre+naloxone) . They market the naloxone deterring people to abuse the drug, but in actuallity they add the naloxone because its expensive as fuck so they can charge extra money for each pill.

Of course, lol. Can't believe I didn't see this right away.

Yea I like pharm companies explanation of things, like how they pulled subutex from the market here in sweden because "too many people abused it and overdosed". This just happened to become a serious concern to them right at the time when the generics was released. Lol.

*queue rockymusic*

i've got the eye of the tiger!

DUN DUNDUNDUN DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNN!

images

Yah , toz come join us on aim!

Yah in the united states, they recently pulled the suboxone pills off the market because their patent for suboxone ran out, And the company that makes suboxone wanted to corner the market for s monopoly. The company responded that the pills can be easily taken by small children and the films come in a pouch kepcket thing which is harder for small children to take the drug on accident.

First this is bullshit because if you swallow suboxone, bupre has an very very shitty BA because it is extensively metabolized my MAO in the gut so if a small child ate the bupre, nothing much wouldbhappen at all . And second pill bottles already have a child-proof cap which isbhard to open for small children. If you think about it, what about people with oxycodone and morphine pills? The risk would be the same if jot greater for a toddler to eat these drugs but you don't see the companies recalling oxy ororphone pills to make oxycodone films/strips.

The excuse is bullshit, but sadly most people don't know shit about pharmacology so this excuse seems very reasonable. They just want their money . I have bought both the pills and films from a pharmacy, and the suboxone films are more expensive than the pills to, so they are making more money off the films than they were from the already expensive suboxone pills. It costs more to make a film , and it takes more time to make the films than pushing some talc into a pill which can be done in a second or two with the right machines

Oh yah, and the patent for suboxone films/strips runs up in 2022

*queue rockymusic*

i've got the eye of the tiger!

DUN DUNDUNDUN DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Classic ;)

Damn this is going to be a long night. We have this saying in Sweden "Är huvudet dumt får kroppen lida" (translates to something like: If the head is stupid the body will suffer.) Kind of fits the situation I put myself in by overdosing on amphetamine while already sick and on top of that getting cotton fever because I was too lazy to go buy new cotton so I reused an old filter.

I just think I reached a new level of stupid. Thankfully this misstake only cost me ~17 euro and some of my pride.

Yah , toz come join us on aim!

Pidgin works right? Don't have aim installed since no one in europe uses it. Send me a pm :)

I'm not avoiding you on AIM laCster, just so you know ! :)

If you are going to do another chat group tomorrow night I'm down like I said :p I'm just busy tonight. Apparently not busy enough to avoid BL though. This place is more addictive than the drugs I use.

Classic ;)

Damn this is going to be a long night. We have this saying in Sweden "Är huvudet dumt får kroppen lida" (translates to something like: If the head is stupid the body will suffer.) Kind of fits the situation I put myself in by overdosing on amphetamine while already sick and on top of that getting cotton fever because I was too lazy to go buy new cotton so I reused an old filter.

I just think I reached a new level of stupid. Thankfully this misstake only cost me ~17 euro and some of my pride.

cool, we've got a swede in the social!

damn dude, cotton fever is one hell of a shitty experience hey? did you learn ya lesson and are now going to dispose of them immediately?

how'd it cost you money? did you have to go get some meds to help out with the symptoms or?

cool, we've got a swede in the social!

damn dude, cotton fever is one hell of a shitty experience hey? did you learn ya lesson and are now going to dispose of them immediately?

how'd it cost you money? did you have to go get some meds to help out with the symptoms or?

Hospital bill I think is going to be <snip> (swedish public health insurance). Had to go because I already had a fever due to being sick, overdosing and getting 40.2c degrees fever made me see flashing lights and I felt like I was gonna have a seizure. Better safe than sorry in this case. Signed myself out though and had a friend drive me home since I live pretty close anyway, doctors were not happy but I don't feel like going through a myriad of unnecessary tests, was just worried about the fever and now it's only 38.7 so it's better.

Always do dispose of cotton immediately. First time in years I do this misstake, I should never forget murphys law.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, man. seems like you've had a bit of a bad trot just recently hey?

at least your hospital bill is only 17 euro rather than a couple thousand without insurance in the land of the free, land of oppotunity!

hope you clear up soon, mate.

i want a message, i want a message.

no wait!

i want a massage!

What happened to the chat? Either I'm more fucked up than I think or this program is playing tricks on me. It just vanished.

Hahaha nah AIM fucked up, probablybecuase aim has been too many droogs

Ah, I was afraid I might have turned on the webcam by misstake and everyone fled the scene after seeing me naked.

^so you're not going to get naked for us? :(

man, i think my aim program has overdosed 10 times throughout last night and today on morphine and diazeoam. just as well i can handle my shit and know my first aid resuscitation!

My first ever CWE was a success. Crushed up 7 Vicodin 5/500s into a fine powder, added around 20-25mL of cold purified water, stirred for a little. Put it in the freezer for like 10 minutes, set up another cup with a coffee filter held on with a rubber band, then dumped it into the filter.

I messed it up at first though. Didn't add enough water, it was like complete sludge and obviously wasn't going to filter. Added a little more water and viola filtered in like 45 minutes with a pretty damn clear solution. I scooped up the left over sludge and refilitered that again then squeezed the filter as good as I could without breaking it open to get as much out as possible.

Feeling gooooooddd. I became tempted to plug 2.5-5mgs of methadone but then it'll fuck my tolerance and I won't be able to take any methadone tomorrow so screw that.

Anyone ever plugged methadone before ? I think I'm going to try plugging 10mg tomorrow. Maybe 15mg.

Hows the AIM chat going lol ? Think I'm about to try the Crysis 3 beta.

^so you're not going to get naked for us? :(

man, i think my aim program has overdosed 10 times throughout last night and today on morphine and diazeoam. just as well i can handle my shit and know my first aid resuscitation!

Only if you want to see a new record in track marks.

Hows the AIM chat going lol ?
Who knows, it's more gone than I am.

Just wanted to state I'm having a lovely evening, feeling good on my meds, and chatting AIM and TC, add bL. Perfect. Thanks to all the awesome people making this happen. I'm finding while I'm laid up with my knee that I enjoy the company of my internet friends more than that of my actual friends in many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.