• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 28 - my dealer told me that this was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck yeah! go ravens!

im drunk and stoned af.

bout to smoke a bowl and watch a little on demand and then head to bed ;)

and laCster disappeared. That mofo lol.

I took the 10mg of adderall and almost feel it less than last night. Based on my math I still have anywhere 0.25-.6mg of alprazolam in my system. I completely forgot.

About to just take 5mg of methadone instead.

No rush like a shot of high purity coke. Now I just wish I had more :( and more dope for a serene comedown. Oh yeah, and a nice indica strain and diazepam.... I'm writing a wish-list it seems. I'm sick of being broke, but I can't seem to get the energy and motivation to get a new job. I'm certainly in need of the funds for drugs, weeds, food and all that. I don't wanna start ripping myself off at the pawn shop, again.

Oh hi there, what day is it? Being on amphetamine in sweden at this time of year, you can stay awake for a week easily without noticing. It's always dark anwyay so it just feels like on long night, though I believe it's been 4 days now?

Thought I was gonna be able to sleep, looked myself in the mirror and saw 2 black holes staring back at me. Strange, thought I'd be more tired now 18 hours later.

Now is the golden time really to have a fat shot of heroin and relax. Unfortunately I can not allow myself this luxury, and what the hell stop checking my spelling as I was writing Swedish BL. WTF?

Maybe it was always like this but I just haven't noticed, though now it's annoying, don't underline the words stupid spelling check function, it makes it float away and hard to see for me atm.

Heading to the store soon to buy 4 things. Snus, cigarettes, ascorbic acid and aluminium foil. Let's hope I can avoid weird looks since I usually shop there every other day.

Oh, chewing gum, soon I will have chewed my tongue off otherwise

Last edited:
Oh hi there, what day is it? Being on amphetamine in sweden at this time of year, you can stay awake for a week easily without noticing. It's always dark anwyay so it just feels like on long night, though I believe it's been 4 days now?

Thought I was gonna be able to sleep, looked myself in the mirror and saw 2 black holes staring back at me. Strange, thought I'd be more tired now 18 hours later.

Now is the golden time really to have a fat shot of heroin and relax. Unfortunately I can not allow myself this luxury, and what the hell stop checking my spelling as I was writing Swedish BL. WTF?

Maybe it was always like this but I just haven't noticed, though now it's annoying, don't underline the words stupid spelling check function, it makes it float away and hard to see for me atm.

Heading to the store soon to buy 4 things. Snus, cigarettes, ascorbic acid and aluminium foil. Let's hope I can avoid weird looks since I usually shop there every other day.

Oh, chewing gum, soon I will have chewed my tongue off otherwise

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun.... :\

Yeah.. Sounds like a helluva awful time dude. Swallow some benzos and get some sleep lol.

Anyways how's everyone doing today? I plugged some dex last night from fear and my god was it great. I'm gonna try 20mg today as I haven't taken my normal afternoon dose and see how it goes.

Hey we both plugged some dextroamphetamine last night ! Except one of us actually got high. :p

Shouldn't have taken that 5mg of methadone last night. I've just been sleeping alllllllll dayyyyyyyy. I even skipped my first class because I was way to tired.

Hey we both plugged some dextroamphetamine last night ! Except one of us actually got high. :p

Shouldn't have taken that 5mg of methadone last night. I've just been sleeping alllllllll dayyyyyyyy. I even skipped my first class because I was way to tired.

From a measly 5mg's of methadone? Shit I wish my tolerance was like that. Hah.

From a measly 5mg's of methadone? Shit I wish my tolerance was like that. Hah.

Didn't really get me high at all.... I barely felt it. But you know its half life is forever so when I woke up today I fell right back asleep and was just groggy tired so slept till like 1 PM.

Now I have 10mg left. THAT should get me high as long as I wait until tomorrow or the next day.

Yea, my opiate tolerance is very low. Messing with this methadone probably hasn't helped it though. I'm either getting 2 heroin stamps or 50mg of hydrocodone next lol. Ones a big step above the other but I'm worried the hydrocodone won't do very much.

Damn it doesn't sound like everything is ok ...lol...wanna chat on aim? I got some.bupre, dxm, valium, and weeds in me ..I personally love bupre. I get high on it, just not like heroin, god damn that shit is amazing, but way too addicting.

Lolsupbronson

lol laCster is always high as fuck. I'll get on AIM later bro if you're still going to be on. I gotta leave for class now and won't be back for like 3 hours.

Have fun guys ! I'm ready for a new social anytime bronson.

I envy you lacster for getting high on bupe, I was talking to my friend from the most northern part of sweden today, appearently 1 subutex there costs what I payed for 1g heroin when I got it cheap

/lol

got some well needed rest now

Status
Not open for further replies.