• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^i have seen a couple different sheets of 25i being sold as acid at festivals and shows last summer. there was dancing bears, black and white karma sutras, and a thicker cardboard like sheet with flowers and fractals on it, i also met someone selling 25i as 25i-nbome, the sheet was a big ohm and it said 25i 500ug on every tab. he seemed like a pretty cool guy..
also met a kid that legitimately thought he had a vial of acid but was telling everyone they had to do it up the nose. i tried to tell him whats up.. but he ended up getting beat up later that weekend.

the vials i find around here are breath mint droppers and hold about 90-120 drops of 300mg 25c-nbome

and yes nasally is waay different... i can get social effects off 300ug nasally. 600-750ug is my sweet spot and i dont really feel comfortable going over that again..

Hey guys, I've been looking in all over the internet, And I´ve found only a few about posible long term effects of the 25i... i have heard about a x-toluene subtance that is metabolized and can make some damage... I think that is a really safe drug, (Is it in the lsd and mescaline chemical family?) But I dont like taking any kind of risk

If you don't like taking any risks then drugs are 100% not for you. You probably shouldn't cross the road or drive a car either.

The doses of NBOMes are so small that metabolite toxicity is unlikely to be of any importance whatsoever. The long term effects of the NBOMes themselves are completely unknown. Anyone using them is a test subject, for better or worse.

I was wondering if anybody has encountered the Sulfate salt of 25I-NBOMe, and the solubility of this salt in 99% Isopropanol(or other polar solvents that aren't H20). Also, does anybody know the solublity of the Hydrochloride salt in 99% Isopropanol?

welcome to bl stupidusername!
I've heard people making 1mg/ml 25xnbome hcl solutions with IPA but it will probably go higher than that. I would expect the sulphate salt to have a similar solubility in IPA.
How concentrated are you planning to make the solution?

Thanks! As I am looking into laying a single 7.5" X 7.5" blotter, I am planning a 8.3mg/ml ratio for a final solution of 15ml containing 120mg of 25I-NBOMe.

I take 45mg avanza (mirzapine) daily.

Does this mean I have no chance of tripping on any of these chemicals?

I have an odd question. This is more directed at the chemists on this board..... a ways back someone mentioned solving 25i in ethylene Glycol and then vaporizing in an E cig. would that be the HCL or the Freebase? The general consensus seems to be that vaporizing the HCL is near impossible because the salt has a high melting point and the 25i will likely denature and fall apart before becoming a suitable smoke.

Ethelene Glycol is one thing but how about Ether? Not for huffing but to take the HCL and make it suitable for a vape after a solve and dry out???

I really know very little about what Ether would do chemically of if even a tiny drop would be very dangerous to use as a solving agent to be vaporized later, but it would seem to me to be not all that different then Ethelene Glycol. Maybe I am totaly off base here.... If I am crazy just say so and I will back off the thought

Don't give me the what the fuck dude, do I have to try it to know that it feels natural than NBOME? I mean everybody say it, it's a fact which everybody agree on. I meant it that way. What bugs me is that people compare it with LSD, whining constantly that it lacks that natural feeling, spirituality etc. LSD is LSD, nbome is nbome. It's not cheap LSD or fake LSD. I really wanna try it and I'm sure I'll not compare it with nbome after I experience it.

What the fuck dude? You gave a subjective opinion on LSD having not yet tried LSD. Seriously, what. The. Fuck.

You know why people compare it to LSD? Because LSD is a classical psychedelic. It's a mystery how such a magical molecule was discovered in the 1940's when pretty much any other ergoline could have taken its place.

You will without a doubt compare it to nbome. Try more shit, you find you'll make your own comparisons between them. nbome does nothing more for me than produce insane, DMT like visuals that are synesthetic and a stoned, cloudy feeling in my head. Others may feel differently about it, but that's how I feel, and it's how a majority of people feel. nbome just doesn't produce quite the psychedelic headspace that some of us are looking for. I've had some introspective times on nbome, but not nearly as many as on LSD or shrooms.

Actually, I've had almost no visuals with 600ug of buccal 25i-NBOMe. The only visuals I had was a fov change. But I found it quite introspective. At one point I started to question what reality was and how we process it. Everyone reacts differently(to some extent) to a drug. 15mg of 2C-B gave me much more visuals than 25i even though I'd consider my 25i experience more intense in general.

You could attribute that to a number of things. I have had 1mg complexed blotter which has always been successful for me. Even as low as 300ug I can get some pretty insane visuals and a much clearer head.

The thing with nbome is that it can have an insanely clear headspace (like LSD) at lower doses. When you get into the 1mg+ range, the headspace can get very dysphoric and stoney feeling. Not to mention the vasoconstriction :(

My first experience with 500mcg (and lots of weed) was a really impressing / visual experience, mostly spatial hallucinations - extreme, continuously changing tilt-shift effect, but absolutely no "color" / morphing OEVs and no CEVs.

The last two trials with 750mcg and 1mg weren't even that visual, only mild tracers, but a stronger bodyload, mental stimulation (sometimes confusion and paranoia). Two-week tolerance breaks were taken between doses and I only used sublingually (I have blotters).

My latter experiences were more introspective, and I think: more valuable, but how common is that people don't 'trip' on 1000mcg?

Last edited:
The last two trials with 750mcg and 1mg weren't even that visual, only mild tracers, but a stronger bodyload, mental stimulation (sometimes confusion and paranoia). Two-week tolerance breaks were taken between doses and I only used sublingually (I have blotters).

Thing is, the two week figure is usually given for cross-tolerance: But i'd say in both cases it's longer than that, specifically it greatly reduces the visuals of other substances(and of itself) for up to a month i'd say. I think, you were still subject to tolerance issues.

Doing NBOMe once every two weeks surely isn't a good way to bring tolerance down anyway: You'll just make it worse each time.

tolerance, like the rest of the effects is subjective. ive said it before i know 6 different people that can trip just as hard the very next night off the same or slightly more nbome.. i watched some older(like 50-60 years old) cats drop that shit up their noses 5 days in a row never going above 2mg and fry every single night, the only complications they had was one guy dehydrated. and i know some people that cant get a single effect after a two week tolerance. this drug is very subjective.

tolerance, like the rest of the effects is subjective. ive said it before i know 6 different people that can trip just as hard the very next night off the same or slightly more nbome.. i watched some older(like 50-60 years old) cats drop that shit up their noses 5 days in a row never going above 2mg and fry every single night, the only complications they had was one guy dehydrated. and i know some people that cant get a single effect after a two week tolerance. this drug is very subjective.

There's one inherent problem with your example: you weren't the one experiencing it. Essentially, you are believing a bunch of people who do NBOMe 5 days straight. I've also heard NBOMe "works" after just a day or two. But i *really* believe they are either idiots or don't know their own bodies well enough to make the call: "oh man i feel high" isn't a very definite measurement in any case:

I most definitely *felt* NBOMe two days in a row. But no way in hell 2mg the next day is going to feel even as strong as 1mg. And in context even a mild dose of NBOMe is likely to "work ok." So sure, they felt it but i seriously and utterly doubt it was even remotely close...

Then remember this: You cannot trip several times in a row. Any redosing is just going to extend the original idea. They aren't new experiences. 5 straight days of NBOMe equals to a 5 day trip, not 5 different trips. Therefore gauging intensity is practically impossible unless you take a sufficient break.

TLDR: While people will experience the tolerance differently, it does happen in everyone. I'd be willing to say that everyone, every single person is going to need at least two weeks for it to completely subside. Probably more than that.

/E: In case you were thinking i was doubting your point, don't get me wrong, i'm actually not. I agree. But guys doing NBOMe 5 days in a row are just by definition not trustworthy. %)

Last edited:
/E: In case you were thinking i was doubting your point, don't get me wrong, i'm actually not. I agree. But guys doing NBOMe 5 days in a row are just by definition not trustworthy. %)

Haha yes. However, one time I did try 25i with tolerance and the experience (with the same dosage) came out much harder and intensive than the trip the day before. Setting comes in to play though, the first day I was with friends and the second day I was alone. The 2 other times I tried it with tolerance I waited a week and it all was really diminished.

Haha yes. However, one time I did try 25i with tolerance and the experience (with the same dosage) came out much harder and intensive than the trip the day before. Setting comes in to play though, the first day I was with friends and the second day I was alone. The 2 other times I tried it with tolerance I waited a week and it all was really diminished.

Well yeah setting makes a big difference: Even if the effects aren't "actually" stronger than the previous dose, they might be sufficiently different. Or you could experience some things stronger than before, such as suddenly more noticeable physical effects, at the cost of the visuals. It's not really black and white when it comes to NBOMe.

But specifically the cross-tolerance is pretty damn mean and much more easy to gauge. I'd say in my case it took over a month to fully recover.

That second experience was def. stronger (not different) than the first one. Had a lot of OEVs that weren't there the day before and the body load was much more pronounced (both the good and the bad). I get what you mean with your story though, those 2 other times I did more than 1mg (as per my tolerance), yet I wasn't tripping at all. Just sort of the "base" hallucinations were there (I.E waving, purple hue, you know what I mean) and nothing else. Both those times I waited a week. Given that, I can see someone doing NBOMes 5 days in a row and having a blast yet someone who waits a few days in between not experiencing anything at all.

Thanks for the answers! I think I'll wait three weeks for my next trip and try 1250mcg as I'm not too sensitive to the chemical. Partial agonists have the same drastic (cross-)tolerance as full agonists, like 25i-NBOMe?

By the way the afterglow is awesome, feels like I'm on a low dose stimulant without the anxiety: my thoughts flow unhinderedly contrasting the ADHD like aspects of the trip, I think 5-HT2A downregulation isn't necessarily a bad thing... 8)

Tried(1) 750-800ug complexed 25i blotter yesterday.

First experience with a nbome and first experience with Anything not orally active.

I thought the experience was a little underwhelming , could be partly do to my expectations of heavy visuals.

Ate a meal (perhaps i should of did this on empty stomach) right before applying it to my front upper gum for 25 minutes trying not to swallow any spit. At that point I swallowed my spit and placed blotter under my tougne for another 20 min before finally spitting it out. Setting was daytime , good mood , where I'd be alone up until the peak and girlfriend would be joining around the 4-5hr after ingestion.

That being said everything was positive. Enjoyable body "load" , euphoria , music was enhanced , erotic certainly present , clear headed and could function socially as well as get tasks done , and not any over stimulation , no anxiety even though I've kind of feared this one and been hesitant to try it given the media coverage and deaths. Only tracers and MAYBE some slight breathing of walls , objects. Only negative was slight facial flushing but this only lasted a short time. It reminded me slightly of a roll and kind of like what I feel like during a DOC come up. I was expecting a more intense peak from what I read. My only experience with phen's are DOC and MDMA , with lots of experience in tryptamines/LSD.

Couple things that may have effected results
-no buccal experience with non orally active blotter , so maybe I could of gotten better absorption
-MDMA use 2x , at around 9 days and 14 days prior
-small dose (5mg) 5-meo-mipt 2 days prior
-tend to be a bit of a hardhead with most pyschs (annoying really so far from dick-sizing/bragging here

I plan to wait 2 weeks and give this one another go. I'm thinking the next step would be 1.5 blotters , which will be around 1.1-1.2mg . From reading it seems like only a slight increase in dosage will greatly effect intensity. I actually very much enjoyed the clear head and body "load/high" from this experiment so hoping the next trial adds a more visual factor without negatively effecting those 2 aspects (which seems to be the case when higher doses are reached , from reading here)
Not sure if I have a real question in there haha but thanks for reading.

You could attribute that to a number of things. I have had 1mg complexed blotter which has always been successful for me. Even as low as 300ug I can get some pretty insane visuals and a much clearer head.

The thing with nbome is that it can have an insanely clear headspace (like LSD) at lower doses. When you get into the 1mg+ range, the headspace can get very dysphoric and stoney feeling. Not to mention the vasoconstriction :(

Now that I'm thinking back on it, I'll attribute it to the set and setting. I was at a very loud "resto-bar" with tons of tvs (one of my friend counted 22 of them while looking for a clock, he couldn't find a single clock...) the volume was super loud and there was a hockey game playing and each time a goal was made, super obnoxious sounds and lights flashed (strangely instead of being scary it was what could bring be back to a "sober" state). It's probably the worst place to ever do a psych and is probably why I didn't get visuals and a nice trip overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.