• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsg, your experience of high body load, tremors and anxiety during the come-up is absolutely typical of 25I. Did you feel quite cold while you were having the tremors too? It's both adrenergic and serotonergic, based on my limited understanding of the chemistry it feels like the adrenaline kicks in hard first causing the unpleasant effects, the serotonin comes in later as you near peak and that puts an end to them, then it's quite comfortable, quite a nice high. The body load can sometimes resurface a bit once well on the come down trail too, especially at higher does producing a lot of residual stimulation.

Two hours of it for blotters is about right for me too. It takes an hour to kick in, peak generally hits about the three hour mark with blotters. I dose nasally now which comes up a lot harder and faster. You're near enough peak at about an hour or so in to be somewhere comfortable, but the body load up to that point is markedly increased. Swings and roundabouts really.

On dose you're much more sensitive than I am, but not unusual at all for 500ug to produce really intense effects for some users. I've read a few reports where 500ug doses have clearly produced the same intensity of effects I have to take 2mg to get, dose / response is quite variable. Could 500ug be dangerous? Absolutely for someone very sensitive. 25I should always be approached with caution. It looks like you're OK to stay at that, but don't think you'd want or need to go higher. If you do, do so in very small increments, dose / response curve is steep.

Last edited:
Hey everyone - first post here,
I have spent the last few days going through all three parts of this thread, there's a lot of great information here so thanks to all who have contributed. I tried my first dose of 25I-NBOMe last Saturday - 1200 ug on non complexed blotters (seller specifically said they firmly believed complexing to be unnecessary, however did offer complexed should people believe they are more efficient) I am assuming they where the HCl blotters as all feedback is positive. Tab was taken using the buccal method for 40 mins, saliva kept in mouth for this duration.

I am very unlucky to have a general high tolerance to most substances so please dont' feel the need to tell me that 1200 ug is a large staring dose - I am very responsible and enjoy doing a great deal of research on any new substance. My first experience was rather disappointing but I believe this was down to cross tolerance from lsd use 4 days prior. I plan to wait 2 weeks before trying again with the same dose but just wanted to clarify a method I have seen mention in the thread.

Some people are reporting inconsistencies with Buccal / Sublingual ROA so I am thinking of either:

.placing the tab inside my inner nostril
.plugging it (I have no hang ups about this should it prove efficient)
.soaking in a small amount of alcohol and insufflating

From what I gather this third method seems to be the most effective, but with some people reporting a slight heavier body load (I experienced no negative effects of this nature last time) and a very fast on set (perfectly ok with me). I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with a mixture of these methods and could either confirm or deny the increase in effectiveness. It is also noted that people suggest taking a smaller dose when using the third option , is this mainly due to increased body load and an overwhelmingly fast come up?

Be aware that insufflating burns a LOT. Plugging will be the most reliable of your methods, but moistening and then placing the tab inside the nose is also effective.

@tsg28: I also find the comeup very disorientating and unpleasant. I have had a lot of success with staggering the dosing into three over half an hour which seems to make it much more manageable with little effect on the trip.

Be aware that insufflating burns a LOT. Plugging will be the most reliable of your methods, but moistening and then placing the tab inside the nose is also effective.

@tsg28: I also find the comeup very disorientating and unpleasant. I have had a lot of success with staggering the dosing into three over half an hour which seems to make it much more manageable with little effect on the trip.
The only time I had discomfort insufflating an NBOME was from the first batch of 25C I did. It had a consistency of white chunks and the whole vial of it had a very strong chlorine smell. It left a burning sensation and general discomfort on my throat that got pretty bad about 20 minutes after insufflation. Luckily this pain wore off before any real psychedelic effects started.

i also experience little discomfort with nasal administration and mine is suspended in everclear, im also taking a drop up each nostril each time.

^Is that supposed to be advice for the guy experiencing an overwhelming come up?

It's great that you experience little discomfort with nasal admin, but advising someone who experiences serious discomfort with buccal administration to nasally dose doesn't seem wise to me. It's a fairly common trend for nasal administration to faster and harder on the body than buccal administration. Definitely true for me.

Tsg, if you're having uncomfortably intense comeups with buccal administration (as I do), I would definitely NOT suggest nasal administration, as it's likely to exacerbate those effects. I would suggest staggering the dose as Transform suggests. If that doesn't work, there probably isn't much to do about it - the NBOMEs just have intense come ups and it's hard to make up for that.

Thanks all for the advice and comments,

IamMe90 and Transform, how would you recommend I stagger the dose if I'm taking half a tab buccally? Do you think it would be better to take the tab out a few times or cut it into smaller bits?
Cutting it up would be less trouble, although eighths or sixths of tabs would be really, really small...

I agree that switching to nasal administration would most likely be a bad move for me.

On another note, does anyone else find conversation a really intriguing aspect of 25i? I would agree that it's not nearly as "deep" as other psychedelics, but I think the clear headed nature of 25i makes it a very social experience.

had some experience with 25i not too long ago. got my hands on some tabs that i was told were dosed at 1mg each. first experience, i took 1 tab and left it on my gums for a few minutes and then swallowed it. (stupid, i know). after about an hour, i decided to take another and left it on for longer this time. got a ton of patterning and lots of lights that were sweeping across my field of vision. tried again the next day with 2 tabs and didnt get much patterning or oevs, but my short term memory got totally fucked. i would be walking with my friends and see another group of friends and stop to say hi to them and then just stop and stand there awkwardly. totally lost all semblance of being able to interact socially.
took another 2 tabs another day once my tolerance had gone down. very intense visuals and shivers all over my body. pleasurable shivers though. lasted for a while. all in all a good experience. im saving my last 2 tabs for a later date.
fyi, this shit keeps you awake. if you take this after the sun sets, expect to see it rise again

^Is that supposed to be advice for the guy experiencing an overwhelming come up?

It's great that you experience little discomfort with nasal admin, but advising someone who experiences serious discomfort with buccal administration to nasally dose doesn't seem wise to me. It's a fairly common trend for nasal administration to faster and harder on the body than buccal administration. Definitely true for me.

Tsg, if you're having uncomfortably intense comeups with buccal administration (as I do), I would definitely NOT suggest nasal administration, as it's likely to exacerbate those effects. I would suggest staggering the dose as Transform suggests. If that doesn't work, there probably isn't much to do about it - the NBOMEs just have intense come ups and it's hard to make up for that.

IME staggering dosing actually works better with nasal dosing in alcohol because it's more immediate. Blotters take so long to work for me, in the order of three hours to peak that staggering buccal doses doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Leave your second dose too late tolerance is already kicking in so the effect is greatly diminished, barely even effective. Take it too early you've effectively got a cumulative load that's roughly equivalent to taking it all in one. With nasal dosing it's kicking in in ten minutes with a fast rise over an hour-ish, so you could do say 1mg* at t=0 and another 1mg at t+2:00, come t+3:00 you've got your 2mg total dose. Though body load with 1mg nasal might be higher than 1mg buccal, 2 x 1mg nasal probably produces less load than 1 x 2mg buccal. IME. It's not as daft, or as dangerous as you suggest perhaps.

*Dose stated purely for the sake of argument with nice round numbers.

yeah 1mg up the nose right away is not advised for he inexperienced. my drops are 300ug and my sweet spot is between 600-900ug.
i start tripping within 5 mins , peaking at +++ 20mins in for about 2 hours and tapers off over the next 2-4 hours.

this is just my personal experience with this chemical.
the effects vary greatly from person to person.

yeah 1mg up the nose right away is not advised for he inexperienced. my drops are 300ug and my sweet spot is between 600-900ug.
i start tripping within 5 mins , peaking at +++ 20mins in for about 2 hours and tapers off over the next 2-4 hours.

this is just my personal experience with this chemical.
the effects vary greatly from person to person.

I'd just like to clarify that I'm not inexperienced, I'm just very sensitive to this particular chemical. I don't think the inability to deal with intense come-ups should necessarily equate to being inexperienced :p
Based on how strong my 500ug trips tend to be, I don't think I'll ever reach 1mg with 25i, which is fine with me, cause my supply will last longer %)

^
this dosage thing scares me out a little... I have been offered a hoffman-bicicle blotter, how much ug of 25i does this kinds of tabs usually have?

^
this dosage thing scares me out a little... I have been offered a hoffman-bicicle blotter, how much ug of 25i does this kinds of tabs usually have?

Most 25I blotters I've seen have been from 500ug - 1000ug, but I've also seen 1.5mg on occasion. Not sure if that's standard or just my sources.

I second the above ii layed mine at 400mic b ut ivr been seeing morr 1.2 & 1.5's common is 500 to 1mg tho

A friend with low blood pressure wants to try out this chem any sugestions for her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else experiences a different weed experience after trying 25i-nBoME?
My first 25i trip was a 1500ug blotter cut in half, and one of the half also cut in half, leaving me a dose of like 375ug (I know you cant really calculate it that way since a blotter is not 100% even laid, but still...)
I took it buccal. Started that low to test for allergyies or other dangerous reactions.
After 1 hours + I didnt feel a thing. I felt safe that there wouldnt be any dangerous reactions so I took another 375ug (This doesnt equal 750ug since the first dose you do downregulates your receptors almost completely, so the redose has like 10% effect max)
After ~1.5 hours I started listening to music and then from one second to the other I felt its effects. VERY moderate, almost unnoticeable exept for a slight altered body feeling.
Smoked weed after 2 hours and it hit me hard.

1 day later I smoked weed again and experienced something like a flashback. The same feeling as the day before with 25i-Nbome.
1 week later (yesterday) I smoked weed again and it was as strong as the 25i-nbome + weed.

It seems like the 25i-Nbome has lowered my weed tolerance to ZERO.
Is there any connection between 5hta2 downregulation/tolerance from NbOmes and weed?

25i-nbome is a tease

This fucker first gave me amazing visuals and euphoria - I've been chasing ever since with no success. It's the cock tease of psychedalics

Merged in a bit about 25I, which - for future reference - is not material for a new thread, merely for a post / remark, if that.

Status
Not open for further replies.