• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an odd question. This is more directed at the chemists on this board..... a ways back someone mentioned solving 25i in ethylene Glycol and then vaporizing in an E cig. would that be the HCL or the Freebase? The general consensus seems to be that vaporizing the HCL is near impossible because the salt has a high melting point and the 25i will likely denature and fall apart before becoming a suitable smoke.

Ethelene Glycol is one thing but how about Ether? Not for huffing but to take the HCL and make it suitable for a vape after a solve and dry out???

I really know very little about what Ether would do chemically of if even a tiny drop would be very dangerous to use as a solving agent to be vaporized later, but it would seem to me to be not all that different then Ethelene Glycol. Maybe I am totaly off base here.... If I am crazy just say so and I will back off the thought

This would not work [if the HCl salt cannot be vaporised]. No matter what the solvent was, you would need to neutralise the salt first.

Last edited:
Danca.... Transform, I figured my post would get someone attention, it would have to be a free base then. Must have been the same case with the E cig situation, seemed pretty interesting though... from what reports suggest I would start with 300 ug if I was gonna mess around with vape as an ROA... for now I will stick with sublingual/bucal/intranasal

Yeah bloodshed is correct, the HCl salt probably can be vaporised but it will be less efficient than the freebase.

^ sounds good. I tend to like to trip during the day , especially for the longer acting ones as I'm not a huge fan of being up when the birds are chirping without good reason (party/festival/vacation).

From reading all the big & dandy's on 25i/b/c , 25c was the one that I feel I'd like the best so that's good to hear. I'll give 600ug 25c a shot in the next couple weeks and save further 25i experiments for a time where the setting will be at night , likely come spring when the weather outside is not so bitter cold.

It's best to start a bit lower maybe, 25C is a bit more potent than 25I IME

I don't think a bad experience is a concern with this chem in these doses, but I have seen people lose their shits in the 600ug dose range. One time a guy was asking if I was crying the entire night, wipped out his Johnson and started licking his ex-gf, which given their situation is just way beyond bonkers. He did claim to have had a GREAT evening (like, his best drug experience to date), though he has no recollection of any of these things. It was my mistake as I thought the dose (650ug) would have been fine for him right away..

Last edited:
i think 600ug is an excellent starting dose for someone who is experienced in other phenethylamines and is looking for a fun experience. the come up is a little intense but thats the case with any nbome trip. you get comfortable quickly once you realize there isnt any crazy headspace involved with the body buzz/hallucinations.

pretty excited / nervous to try it. will report back on here for report have been reading whole thread for months now and just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted your research and bservations have helped greatly

THANKS!!!!!!<3

Thank you for reading the threads rather than asking questions without doing any research! Enjoy!

I took 600ug of 25i the other night which was a great body high but i was a little disappointed. This is probably because my first dose was 1200ug and a very intense trip with lots or visuals while this was more mild.

Danca.... Transform, I figured my post would get someone attention, it would have to be a free base then. Must have been the same case with the E cig situation, seemed pretty interesting though... from what reports suggest I would start with 300 ug if I was gonna mess around with vape as an ROA... for now I will stick with sublingual/bucal/intranasal

I saw your post about vaping 25cnbome hcl in an ecig and i just want to say that I dont know about the ecig part but 25cnbome hcl vapes fine off foil and mixed with weed and burnt. very strong trips this way. they beat insufflating in strength so be careful. It kicks in very fast, take a hit every 5-15 minutes til you feel 'set' you'll be good. Do no more than 1.2 mg without tolerance, and recommended a good bit less (say 300 ug) in case you're sensitive. cheers

pretty excited / nervous to try it. will report back on here for report have been reading whole thread for months now and just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted your research and bservations have helped greatly

THANKS!!!!!!<3

Good wisdom bro, knowledge is power!

I took 600ug of 25i the other night which was a great body high but i was a little disappointed. This is probably because my first dose was 1200ug and a very intense trip with lots or visuals while this was more mild.

BE CAREFUL. Dont redose nbomes again for a month at least. Constantly redosing to get that "TRIP" will fuck your tolerance and you won't be able to get that "TRIP" you want for months. Be careful, the tolerance from these are brutal and someone casually using NBOMES will quickly realize something isnt right with their psychedelic tolerance. The same with heavy doses of other phenethylamines. The tolerance from tryptamines is much shorter

It's best to start a bit lower maybe, 25C is a bit more potent than 25I IME

I don't think a bad experience is a concern with this chem in these doses, but I have seen people lose their shits in the 600ug dose range. One time a guy was asking if I was crying the entire night, wipped out his Johnson and started licking his ex-gf, which given their situation is just way beyond bonkers. He did claim to have had a GREAT evening (like, his best drug experience to date), though he has no recollection of any of these things. It was my mistake as I thought the dose (650ug) would have been fine for him right away..
Always be a responsible trip sitter and judge your doses correctly for the person you are giving them to. Obviously you were being responsible but in this situation it couldn't be avoided. Some people are like this from NBOME for some reason. Always be prepared to have benzos, antipsychotics (promethazine, even benadryl, thorazine lol, quetipine, dramamine i think (but its weak) on hand. theres bunches of antipsychotics used for all sorts of purposes prescription and OTC, just look up antipsychotics on wikipedia and check your med cabinet. you probably have some. benzos arent as important but if someones heart is pumping and they have unbearable stimulation they NEED a benzo, a strong xanax bar or 2 mg klonopin is usually sufficient, but more may be used.

However you're right, in my experience most first timers can handle 1.5-2 mg and have a great time. I'm not recommending those doses for first timers, just relating my experience. Always let them take their dose over an hour instead of all at once. VERY irresponsible to let a first time snort more than 400 ug 25C or 600 ug 25I for their first time, instead let them titrate and slowly insufflate over an hour so they can get a feel of what dose they can handle and feel comfortable with. Always guide a newcome correctly about how fast they should do their ROA and how fast the effects of the specific NBOME kick in with that ROA.

hope this advice helps anyone reading about nbomes. theres still lots of misconception out there so I feel I should get out the real information ASAP. These substances are new, dangerous, and potentially amazing. There must be detailed guides on how they are dosed and used.

and to be a hypocrite (please dont flame me I know better now!) my first dose was eyeballed 25c insufflated powder, not even liquid solution. did about 1 mg. Very irresponsible, best trip of my life though (not that this method causes a 'better' trip lmao, use your common sense)

Last edited by a moderator:
So guys, it's working when it's smoked? I thinking about disslove 25i in IPA and then apply solution on the weed. What would be dosage for good strong trip? I have exp with various 2C-x and DOx.

^ i like to drip it right on the weed out of the dropper bottle. 1 drop of 300ug per bowl, waiting 20 mins between each bowl.
im usually good after 2 or 3 bowls. the highest ive gone is 5 bowls/1500ug over an hour and it was very intense

Two weeks ago I consumed 2000ug of 25I-NBOMe. (I strongly, I mean strongly, do NOT take this dose. For some odd reason my tolerance is high.) Anyway, the day after I felt fine. Barely any comedown. I had strong visuals for a good 7 or 8 hours. 2 weeks later I feel fine. No longterm mental affects, nor do I feel any physical affects. All in all seems like a pretty clean substance.
I enjoyed it much more than 25C-NBOMe. I'd love to do it again! Too bad with the tolerance issue. You can wait 2-3 days and drop acid again. With this stuff and other NBOMe chemicals it takes a good week to clear yourself. :\ Oh well, good way to stop abuse, and good way to stop deaths/hospitalizations.

Hey guys first post for me.
My first experience with 25i-nbome was 5 600ug tabs consumed in about 3 to 4 hours.
It was okay, +++ for about 6 hours and I just found it very annoying that I couldn't talk or think properly. A lot of the time it almost became a bad trip and I think im pretty lucky I didn't freak out too much.
I've had lsd and mushies before and I tried 2cb after the 25i experience and I can say IMO I think that 25i feels a lot less clean and a bit less enjoyable than the other psychedelics ive tried.

I don't think I would try 25i again, I didn't think it was great and I didn't think it was terrible. At the same time I'm not really into psychs that much, I'm more of a stimulant and mdma kinda guy. I think psychs have their place and I still want to experiment with different substances to obtain a ++++ experience. I think after that I will be able to leave the trips alone for just about forever.

Oh and by the way I was tripping balls from 10am till 2am, +++ for the first 6-8 hours and about a ++ for the next 4-5 and then down to a + till I went to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a lot of fun with friends, just laugh and chat all night. But yeah now your tolerance will be messed up for a while.

Hey all, I have some questions for you related to the come-up of 25i, as well as what you believe to be its overall safety. Additionally, I would like to share some of my experiences from the most amazing night (and most incredible trip) of my life that I spent on ~500ug of 25i. =D

I have tripped on 25i multiple times, and every time I have noticed that the come up period is generally very upsetting for me. I get strange and uncomfortable feelings in my stomach accompanied by a worrisome shakiness. In fact, I have noted that it takes about 2 hours for me (after putting the tab in) to start to feel like the uncomfortable feelings are finally residing and I begin to truly enjoy the trip. The strongest dose I have taken, and generally take is ~500ug (half of a 1mg tab,) which seems to be on the low side of the average dose, but causes an intense trip for both me and my girlfriend.

My most recent trip was the strongest, and due to this I had the most difficult time during the come up, and the most incredible time afterwards. It was ~500ug like I said, spent with my girlfriend who also had half a tab. Time of dosage was quite late in the night (which probably added to my anxiety.) My girlfriend and I had driven to my home from college that day to begin spring break, and were a little tired at the start of the trip, but nonetheless prepared and excited, for we had been planning the trip all week. I had taken a multivitamin earlier that day, maybe 6 hours prior to dosing, had eaten a full dinner around 4 hours prior to dosing, was hydrated, etc. It had been around 2 and a half weeks since my previous trip on 25i.

During the come up I anticipated the negative effects and tried doing many things to relax and curb my anxiety. I tried moving around my room, stretching, dancing to music. Lying down, trying to monitor my breathing. Listening to exciting music, listening to calm music. Watched my girlfriend play a video game. Took a bath. Nothing seemed "right" and the first two hours of the trip seemed to stretch on and on. I found it difficult to discuss my anxieties with my girlfriend because she seemed to be doing great and I didn't want to upset her. She agreed the come-up was uncomfortable but didn't seem preoccupied by it. However, the uncomfortable body feelings were all I could think about. At around an hour and a half after dosing I noticed that my legs were really shaky. Simply walking up and down stairs seemed difficult. My girlfriend told me my muscles were tired from driving a long distance and that she was also shaky, told me not to worry, but I continued to worry.

Reaching the 2 hour mark didn't seem to help, and I told my girlfriend I thought we should be done with 25i after this trip and that if anything happened to me she needed to make sure I got medical attention. She told me she would, but also assured me that I shouldn't be worried. She reminded me that a half tab of 25i isn't a large dosage, that we were being safe and in a safe place, and that it's normal to feel uncomfortable at times while tripping. We agreed that I was perhaps simply tripping too hard and having a bad trip. At that point in time I took half a pill of etizolam. We agreed that a change of setting might help a great deal, and we went outside. Things turned around shortly after that, which I believe was likely due to the etizolam and the change of setting.

What followed was the most amazing experience I have ever had. My girlfriend and I both opened up in ways we never thought possible, we told stories from our childhood and connected deeply through the brilliance of conversation. Although we had been dating for over a year, we both agreed that we felt as if we had learned how to love each other for the first time again. We had some striking realizations about our lives and things we would like to change and improve on upon returning to finish the semester after spring break. We felt as if we could take on the world.

Most of the trip was spent talking together, and we didn't discuss my come-up issues very much. We decided we wouldn't trash the 25i, because the experience we were having was far too amazing to give up, but we also agreed we'd have to be careful and figure out some ways to address the issues I was having before trying again.

So my main question is this one: do I truly have anything to fear with 25i? Could a dosage that small (~500ug) be dangerous?

Do any of you have strong negative side-effects during the come-up? If so, what helps? Did I do anything wrong?

I'll answer questions if needed, and I'll likely post a trip-report with specifics at some point if there is any interest. Wish I could do so now, but it's getting late and I don't think I would be able to focus enough to write a serious report.

TL;DR: Nasty come-up on 25i, seeking advice.

Edit: I think it is also worth mentioning that the 500ug was more than enough to cause visuals: more than any visuals I have ever experienced on 25i or any other chemical. I didn't mention them in the above description because the conversational aspect of the trip was far more rewarding and a much larger part of our experience that night. Just for your reference, I did have visuals.

Last edited:
I can totally relate. Myself and my friends have also had some pretty bad comeups on 25I-NBOME, as well. 25C-NBOME. Every time we've taken it my girlfriend has had a tough first hour. I've also had it, and my friends. You feel horrible in the beginning. I find with tolerance this may be getting worse. So I've taken a break off it for quite a while.

Yeah the trip really kicks in later, and you do open up emotionally and it can feel really amazing. Some of the best trips I've had, after some of the worst starts.

Don't really know what you can do about that beginning phase. I wouldn't take this drug too often, I think. That's all I can suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.