• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but I mean seriously people that are experienced with psychedelics in general should have no problem with doses 2-2.5ug or over IMO.

This is a terrible advice. If you actually read the thread, the dose/response curve of this chemical seems to vary a lot from person to person, someone might start at 2mgs and possibly die (it could be a possibility).
Always start at low doses (~300ug buccal).

Disclamer: please nobody try the following on yourself, this is just a theory and could very well kill you.
Also, do we know if NBOMes metabolize into their 2C-X counterparts? Could taking 15mgs of 25B-NBOMe orally be used as a prodrug for 2C-B?

OK, first of all, I felt nothing at all with 600ug's or less.

I had 2700ug on the weekend and the trip was just amazing. I got none of the negative effects you people keep bitching on about, never have on high doses and I believe this drug is alot safer than some people are saying on here. Yes the visuals and mindfuck were intense at times, especially during the peak combined with weed but I mean seriously people that are experienced with psychedelics in general should have no problem with doses 2-2.5ug or over IMO.

Wow. Show some less arrogance please. None of use have concrete fact because the substance is NOT well researched at all: All we go on by are our personal experiences and as such, they count *just as much as yours does*.

People have died of it so i disagree upon your assessment that it's safer than people are saying. And here's what i'm saying:

ROA, body chemistry, set and setting, and dose all matter with 25i-NBOMe. And do so exponentially. For me, personally(implying my view, duh) 2mg nasailly felt life-threatening: Physical pain, immense paranoia, no sense(either visual or auditory) of reality except of my own mind. Thought it was permanent, that's how intensive it was; No way such intensity could ever return to normal. I couldn't see or hear anything even resembling my actual environment. It was like DMT without accepting the fact that you are in fact elsewhere.

But still, i remember the physical pain the most. That was not normal. I felt like i was dying. At some point it felt like all the blood in my veins was replaced with hot lead and my joints were aching for several days afterwards...

So don't assume too much about this drug after your attempts. Accept that the only thing you know is the fact that you don't know.

Moderator note: This user is advocating an incredibly high dose, the level of which has already caused problems for other users. It seems most likely that S-R has simply misjudged their dose or struggled to get an effective dose using sublingual dosing, either because of the formulation or technique.
I apologize for "advocating" such a high dose. However, I know for a fact this is the dose I've taken, and I have taken this 2-3 times now without any problems. Agree that everybody should start with a small dose, all I'm saying is I have never had any bad reaction for any dose of 25-I.

BTW moderator, only time I've felt absolutely nothing is from the supposedly 600ug dose(a friend also had the same reaction). I know the dose I have taken as fact every time after this, these are usually sold on 600 or 1200ug blotter tabs so please don't act like I'm eyeballing my dosage..

SR can you really be 100% sure your blotter is dead on accurate. Even someone useing HCL and liquid solving can't be 100% sure down to 100 micrograms, or even say 50 micrograms.

I too have taken it 3 times so far, and approx 500 ug took me to a very mellow place. TV and colors seemed just a tiny bit brighter but nothing that I would consider to be a true OEV. I knew I was off baseline, but not by much It only lasted 4 hours, but I was smart, or at least I thought I was, I waited 2 weeks, and then jumped in with 1 mg dose. ANd ever so brefily within that first say 20 minutes there was a slight sense of... my god have I somehow fucked up and taken too much? - it passed very quickly. what ensued was really very complex interesting visuals, feeling like a million bucks, and fantastic sex with my wife who also dosed.

Having gone through that I did go back for more and the 3rd time I felt great, I knew what to expect the whole time in that first inital hour and so feeling comfortable I redosed, and all in all in a staggered manner I probably took 1.5 to 1.6mg. So the 3rd time I still started with 1mg.

Still I doubt when I go for time number 4 I will start with 1.6mg as I think the come up may mess with my head a bit. I too really feel no ill effects nor does my wife, oddly enough it was only on the 500 ug that I noted a feeling of cold feet. BUT I think that has to do with the fact that prior to a trip I up my magnesium and potassium intake.

While I think some of the negative reports are overhyped Erowid did have an eyeopener about a kid who dropped a tab and basically had a very bad reaction. His freinds took him to the hospital and doctors noted how low his magnesium and potassium levels were.

Magnesium aids in blood flow and is a natural mineral that aids the immune system and helps muscle health.

I think the point of what we do here is to educate, same way I was educated by Seph, Jurgen, and Transform (thanks guys you were my first contacts on my initial inquiries) and I think the smart thing to do is to stay safe, 500 to 600 ug may feel like nothing to most, but at least it will give you a chance to make sure a person is not alergic, and one never knows, maybe they are more sensitive to the effects of the product then others.

I don't think one can cross reference other experiences in terms of a 25i dosage.

Last edited:
I know the dose I have taken as fact every time after this, these are usually sold on 600 or 1200ug blotter tabs so please don't act like I'm eyeballing my dosage..

could be non-complexed. you could be absorbing less than half of the material on the paper.

So I recently had a very enjoyable experience with this chemical. Thought I would write out how I prepared it, since it was fairly involved. Hope this is useful for others!

First: MATH
I wanted to create a solution that would contain 500 μg per 100 μL of solution. The math for this is 5 mg of Free base dissolved into 1 mL of solvent.

The steps I followed:
I measured 5 mg of Free base 25 I.
I added this to a small, 25 mL, beaker.
I added lemon juice, purchased from walmart, 100 μL at a time. It took 200 μL total to cover all of it.
I then added 800 μL of distilled water.
I placed the beaker with the solution on to a hot plate, and very slowly increased the heat while swirling the solution.
I set the hot plate to the lowest setting, swirled for about 2 minutes, checked how dissolved it was, then repeated, increasing the heat 1 level each time.
After getting to level 3 on the heat plate, and swirled for a few minutes, the free base was complete dissolved.
I dosed myself nasally with 100 μL of solution, using a P1000 micro pipettor. I swirled the solution thoroughly before pipetting the 100 μL. This was only slightly irritating/painful. The pain was totally gone after 5 minutes.
After about 30 minutes, I decided to re-dose with 50 μL.
The experience was very enjoyable, and not too intense by my standards. But also, the come down was almost instantly. The experience changed from fairly intense hallucinations to no hallucinations at all, in a fairly short period of time.

Here is a pic of the stirrer I used: http://www.sci-support.com/images/300/1431.jpg
Pic of the pipettor: http://www.bio-rad.com/webroot/web/..._supplies/sku_thumb/global/166-0508BLK_tn.jpg
the scale I used: http://www.scalenet.com/ohaus/adventurer/adventure+pro.jpg

The equipment I used is lab-grade, and fairly expensive. I have access to this equipment because of my school and work background.

Well done spike!
You could have got away with making a much more dilute solution though, 1mg/ml would be fine - 0.5ml up the nose is no problem at all. More room for error and evaporation is less of a concern :)

Hi guys, i have acquired some 25i-nbome snuff caps which are dosed at 600ug or so im told.
Never took it before but have done lsd a few times so not totally new to this and not worried about tripping too hard etc.
Im guessing a good dose would be 2 of these caps?
I do want to have an intense experience and my fried will be tripping also.

Start with one bigbadwolf. Your experience with other psyches isn't all that relevant, it's the body load which is the major concern. Some are much more sensitive than others, body load / vasoconstriction does not seem to follow the same dose / response curve as that for desired effects. It may be underwhelming ( equally it could be quite intense depending on you ) at that but better to start 'safe' and titrate up in small increments.

well out of all the drugs i have taken i would say ive never had a really bad experience so i think il go with a 900ug dose each for this time and try more next time if i find it to be ok.
Should be an interesting night :)

well out of all the drugs i have taken i would say ive never had a really bad experience so i think il go with a 900ug dose each for this time and try more next time if i find it to be ok.
Should be an interesting night :)
Please don't it's not because you've taken drug X without issues that you can take drug Y and won't have issues with it. This drug can cause severe vasoconstriction and some people got gangrene from it. Please be safe and dont take more than 600ug for your first time with this drug. I'd recommend you take 300ug for safety reasons though. If you're in a rush to trip, RCs with unknown safety profiles aren't for you.

i don't remember much of my first 25i-NBOMe experience, just that it tasted horrible and i was sitting infront of my laptop crying hysterically because the world is full of horrible people. i couldn't stop thinking about all the little kids that get killed in the cross fire of gang shootings and all the innocent people that get kidnapped and tortured, i remembered every story like that i ever heard and it was just horrible, thankfully i had a bowl of weed to calm me down after.

What is tolerance like for this? For instance, if I took ~1000ug one day, how would the same amount the next day feel?

Complete waste of good drugs day two IME. You will barely trip, threshold effects next to no visuals whatsoever, just the speedy feeling really is what I've tended to find dosing too soon again. I and lot of others reading around feel 25I produces unusually complete and prolonged tolerance, a week isn't always enough between dosing to get full effects with 25I, 25B and C not nearly so much, week's good for those. Longer breaks are better still, obviously.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info! Trying to plan out what I'm taking for a fest, haha.

^save the nbome for the last day as most people have noticed cross tolerance between nbomes and lsd,mdma,shrooms,ect..

Hi guys, i have acquired some 25i-nbome snuff caps which are dosed at 600ug or so im told.
Never took it before but have done lsd a few times so not totally new to this and not worried about tripping too hard etc.
Im guessing a good dose would be 2 of these caps?
I do want to have an intense experience and my fried will be tripping also.

I would say in context of NBOMe taking LSD a "few times" does not equal to being experienced. NBOMe isn't LSD. Be careful with this substance, especially nasally: IT WILL exceed your expectations. For better or for worse. My LSD experience is perhaps a few hundred times "a few" and that's ignoring the other substances: I prefer phenethylamines to tryptamines. Yet i was in utter disbelief when i did 1mg(nasally) for the first time.

Trust me, with this stuff intensity is on another level compared to LSD: It might not be as deep. But it'll punch you in the face harder. And it won't use fists, no, it uses a rusty AK47 as a blunt weapon.

A "regular" dose of this is comparable to a heroic dose of LSD i'd say. Specifically, the open-eye visuals and synesthesia(seeing sounds, tasting color) are immense. As is the stimulation/euphoria(which can be too much to many.) So start with one cap.

I hate being the negative nancy in this thread but everything warrants caution when it comes to 25I-NBOMe. It irks me that it's now considered the new "all the other kids do it" drug like DXM and Salvia. Others consider it "cheap-ass' version of LSD" or a simple toy(i'm looking at you, you dirty Shroom purist hippies.)

It's all false. It's infinitely more dangerous than DXM or Salvia to abuse. And it's more intensive of a psychedelic than LSD even if many people like to blindly proclaim that all research chemicals are jokes. Stereotypes are never good, especially not here. Be careful.

While my first time easily ranks among the best times i've ever had... I am extremely hesitant to ever use the substance again due to once taking too much(just 2mg mind you.)

Also, FYI, nasally the come-up is not very pleasant for a first timer. First of all it hits really fast, faster the more you take. In 10-15 minutes you'll be essentially fully engaged(perhaps even +++) yet it'll still keep rising for an hour total. It's surreal how fast and hard it hits. Also if alcohol is used as the solvent it's quite painful.

Last edited:
It's all false. It's infinitely more dangerous than DXM or Salvia to abuse. And it's more intensive of a psychedelic than LSD even if many people like to blindly proclaim that all research chemicals are jokes. Stereotypes are never good, especially not here. Be careful.
Definitely true. Even abused responsibly, you'll fuck up your reactions to all psychedelics if you do this more than once a month, and I'm sure that would even have an effect in the long run. Just don't do like me and redose every day for a week until your 25I is out (because you can still get decent effects with tolerance... mostly feels like a really good clean stimulant with tolerance, felt a lot like the time I did amphetamine)

Status
Not open for further replies.