• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

Yeah. They may just be too young and real stuff doesn't exist for them. Lots of drugs can trick you into "rolling," IMO.

I'd bet money that it's methylone. Real MDMA just doesn't come out that way. It's never shardy. It looks clumpy and rocky instead and breaks down into a powder.
He also mentioned 200mgs being the sweet spot. 200mgs would be a bit too much for anyone without a Herculean tolerance.

Cool avatar btw wiggi.

I'll be the first to admit that I've thought I was buying MDMA that turned out to be nothing more than research chemicals. The dealer later told me that he quit buying MDMA because all these kids thought it wasn't Molly since they were all used to methylone and other RC's.

My girl and I both drop 200mg every time. And I know my shit is real!! My philosophy is go hard or go home! He did say his girl gets off on 100mg which indicates that it could be real. But yea I do agree that the pic does look like lil crystal pellets which are indicative of methylone.

Idk, its pretty darn good! I am usually speculative when I see crystals like that but this stuff is DEFINITELY great, feels exactly like the stuff they put in the mints and the blue lacoste pokeballs I used to munch on a couple years ago.

I know I've done MDMA, and this stuff seems to me to certainly be MDMA and as I said, it tested well!

And I agree, go hard or go home, I know this is harm reduction but I feel like with molly people forget that there are different levels of actual crystal purity that can change dosage (IE: LSD crystal, amber, silver, fluff, etc, all regard to different purity of the crystal itself).

I've always done two dosage units of whatever form of E I'm taking, pills or molly, and I know a lot of people like that, but I always test new material with 1/ a tenth or whatever.

Remember! Looks CAN be deceiving.

i well trusted friend says he has some legit molly, waiting to meet up with him here in a day or so

he is well connected and legit, (only person i can ever find K from) and he says its dutch, how he knows this is beyond me and tbh i dont care he is the only dude i can find legit LSD from and his word has been good as gold for me so im super stoked bout this molly. when i get it ill report back with what it looks like and how it is, btw this is DFW TX im talking bout just for anyone out there wondering

25100178.jpg

a trust worthy supplier (the same one with all the orange g ladies from last year has started to put these on the festival scene:

Pictureofme2.png

the picture is sort of blurry, but it's exactly 125mg's of rock in each little wax envelope (the same your buy heroin in) and are wrapped in tape that has the 2 (happy/sad) drama faces on it.

shit is fire. from some conversations, he's packaging them like this so that there wont be as much dealer-cutting. it feels weird getting a g in 10 bags....feels like im copping a bundle lol

jeebis- if you're getting 10 125mg bags as a gram, you're doing well ;)

That crystal stuff that triptastik posted looks like what ive been getting... it is fucking AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I deffinitely like the wayyy im feeelin right nowwww :D

i well trusted friend says he has some legit molly, waiting to meet up with him here in a day or so

he is well connected and legit, (only person i can ever find K from) and he says its dutch, how he knows this is beyond me and tbh i dont care he is the only dude i can find legit LSD from and his word has been good as gold for me so im super stoked bout this molly. when i get it ill report back with what it looks like and how it is, btw this is DFW TX im talking bout just for anyone out there wondering

well i got my molly n it looks dank as shit, beautiful crystals

super stoked

I went to an EDM event in Atlanta two weeks ago and the molly was methylone. Weak stuff IMO.

That crystal stuff that triptastik posted looks like what ive been getting... it is fucking AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I deffinitely like the wayyy im feeelin right nowwww :D

Feelin' fantastic for 45 minutes, right?
And then you chase it and chase it but never catch it again.

jeebis- if you're getting 10 125mg bags as a gram, you're doing well ;)

i was high so my math was off. a g = 8 bags. but still, you know what I mean. I grabbed a couple and will be testing them at a festival this weekend (although results may be skewed since im also bringing a g of fishscale coke, half a bundle of dope, my script of klonopin, and an ounce of dispensary-originated blueberry x northern lights)

^ He's forgetting the psychedelics and dissociatives.

correct: i forgot the .5 molly (4 bags), the half bun of dope is now a full bun, and i plan to buy a bunch of K there.

now am i missing anything?

also, im working a vendor booth during the day, so acid is out of the question.