• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

I find the freebase abit of a nightmare myself rs69, if your still having difficulty theres another thing you can try (If you have access to it that is..) get some anhydrous acetone and some dried herbs and make some enhanced leaf, that way you just load a pipe/bong etc and smoke like you would if it was weed, that WILL send you to hyperspace! and dont attempt to smoke more then 70mg in a hit until your really sure of it because it can fuck you over! :p

/yeah have you got a bong? try it in a bng sandwiched between herbs or ash and just hit it hard, just the freebase even
the 40mg you got a lot of smoke, but prob there is more melted dmt but not vapourised in there too.

unless it's poor quality dmt?

i read that you are using a hash pie yeah? if so maybe try sandwiching it between some herbs,melt it a bit then put tin foil over the top of the bowl and poke holes in it, then turn your pipe upside down and hold a lighter a few inches from the pipe so direct flame doesnt contact it, a jet lighter will work best for this, and if your still having probs then its prob like MM said, may be poor quality dmt :\

Going by where it came from and the fact it was free from the guy who extracted there's no way it's not proper. Looks the business. It's my smoking technique is just fucking useless.

I'm going to make a crack pipe and use a few more gauzes, it's got to be melting through before I'm catching it properly. I'll stick the gauze I've been using in the middle with some dried basil and another 40mg in it, only this time with more basil on either side and 2 gauzes either side. In a home made crack pipe. I know what to do it's just me being lazy about making the pipe and attempting to use old one with not enough gauze that's causing problems. Operator error.

Even with the best DMT this side of the amazon rainforest it's tricky learning how to smoke it correctly. I always prefer taking it orally which guarantees blast-off.

To trot out the most tired and glue-ready of EADD comedy horses, Ismene prefers oral.

On a less salacious and prurient note, I'd love to try oral DMT myself.

I've never been even been able to trip when I try smoking. Just can't get anywhere with it - holding a massive breath of smoke and what have you. Doesn't seem to work for me.

Taking it orally is a whole other ballgame tho.

I can only get to the crysanthemum bit through smoking.

I agree - it tastes like shit and so you reject it. Which can still be fun, but not what DMT is meant to be.

dude I think it would be great for you to try DMT...

take baby steps in if you're unsure then go for a big one. I've introduced people to it in public down the pub, then when we've gone to chill with some more drinks at their place, given them a full whack experience... It also depends on your temperament and where your ego is imo... I think a few small gos and then a big one all in the same day for you would work wonders, bruv.

Took 300mg moclobemide about 35 minutes ago. In the process of drinking a solution of Barr's cola and DMT. I'll be sure to report back in due course. :)

Have an insightful trip mate! I know that's the idea with tripping in general, well for me anyway!

Look now I'm rambling! All I wanted to say was have a good un! :)

Cheers Acid!

It's a long-held ambition of mine. I tried making ayahuasca about ten years ago and vomited it back up in minutes, so I've not approached oral DMT since. This route will avoid me having to drink disgusting jungle-slop so it's all good.

Going by where it came from and the fact it was free from the guy who extracted there's no way it's not proper. Looks the business. It's my smoking technique is just fucking useless.

I'm going to make a crack pipe and use a few more gauzes, it's got to be melting through before I'm catching it properly. I'll stick the gauze I've been using in the middle with some dried basil and another 40mg in it, only this time with more basil on either side and 2 gauzes either side. In a home made crack pipe. I know what to do it's just me being lazy about making the pipe and attempting to use old one with not enough gauze that's causing problems. Operator error.

Just use a gauze, a bit of weed then the dmt then some more weed and try and keep the flame away but obviously the weed at the top will catch fire. Clear it in one and if you can't keep hoofing and blow it our your nose, hold it in as long as you can. Works best with a normal bong or pipe, pipe is best for me others prefer bongs.

Normally takes me about 3 tokes to clear entirely, by the second toke I'm really starting to feel it and my vision will be starting to move/merge (hard to explain).

Did you have the 5-10 drops of essential lemon oil for the nausea? Really makes a big difference. May you sail the cosmos anyway!

Like a dick I skipped that step, thinking that smoking extra weed and lying down would save me. I was wrong. Very wrong. Especially as I took all the DMT.

Still, even when I was puking harder than ever before (I had to do it twice) and lying on my bathroom floor wishing I'd never even heard of silly jungle drugs it didn't ruin the experience. In fact, immediately after I chucked up the second time it was as if the drug took pity on me a bit and the intense DMT visuals gave way to some impossibly detailed and vivid Egyptian stele-type scenes - kind of like it said "oh, you like this shit don't you? Well have some of this for a bit and go back to your bed and lie down".

For the first part of the trip the intensity was unbelievable and made it hard to even think, let alone form a coherent enough impression to be able to describe it. The euphoria just kept building to almost-uncomfortable levels. At one point I just thought "you're a dick and you shouldn't be messing with these things". What was amazing was how keen the drug was to dispel any negative thoughts I might have about myself - it was, at the risk of sounding corny, as if the drug or the entities it facilitated contact with (I'm reluctant to use such terminology so freely, but that's certainly the handiest description) really liked me, loved me even, and wanted me to appreciate myself more. Which was fine with me of course. The kind of neutral / negative ego examination you can get with acid or 2C-E was completely absent.

Best body high of any drug whatsoever into the bargain and the afterglow is going very nicely indeed. What can I say? People who've only smoked it should definitely try this.

Some people aren't even lucky enough to of smoked it don't you know! 8)

Last edited:
Does some intense/amazing mate! I'm glad it loved you! Someone has too ;)

Someone has too ;)

Piss off you! :D

Enjoy the bupe and wine. And extracting some DMT would be a nice little project for you when you need to fill up that time that would've been spent with gear, eh? The there's the smoking once you're finished. Worth a thought at least.